Two Dancers, Havana & Few Couples

Story Info
An evening in a private club turns into multiple shows.
8.9k words
3.17
3.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kando
Kando
4 Followers

When writing a story, I write it to my wife. I write through my eyes. The story is true, it's just that we haven't lived it yet...

I'm a 36 year old English guy, tanned and toned, with short brown hair and green eyes. My wife is 32, of German descent, blonde hair, greenish blue eyes, and is absolutely gorgeous. She has the body of a 20 twenty year old, is an ex-dancer, and did some modelling herself.

...

The audience lights go down, and just white light and with the occasional red flare up lights up creating a very erotic scene. The Music starts to build, and you can feel the bass of the music you can feel pulse through your body. The small stage was is set up with two stripper poles, and the shadow outline of a female body displayed can be seen through on the back wall curtain. There is something very sexy about a woman's shadow, showing the mysterious ways a woman can move. It's members only night, tonight. Around 30 thirty people are in the club, and all are extremely good looking and chatty.

The way the club is set up, it is more intimate, as there's no stage, more of a dance floor in a circular design in with what looks like a white carpet fur rug. The mysterious female dancer starts to move slowly in a teasing way and comes closer to the light. She's not naked as first thought; she has an sort of see through almost transparent dressing gown on, with very sexy looking black lace lingerie underneath.

Her hair, brown, is tied up with just a few strands of hair coming over her face and back. I'd say she is Italian looking, very attractive with a very toned body. Her eyes flash as the light hits, and then are green, they looking like contact lenses, but amazingly even so. Her teeth are perfect and white as she shows a little of her teeth white, while her very full lips are very full and definitely Mediterranean. I love the way she's not wearing shoes or boots; I find barefoot with lingerie very sexy. Walking over to perform, and she seems to enjoy she moving so slowly. the music mainly deep sounds and With every step, her feet roll from toe to heel in a controlled, yet sensual way. Her tan / olive skin colour again looks so good on the white carpet rug. There are 4 four couples on in the front row, including us. We have a bottle of Havana, an ice bucket, and some limes with bottles of coke.

As she walks on to the carpet like an cat so genital gentle and in control, slowly looking around the club; but in a way to that checks for any danger, very cat feline-like esq.

The Her underwear lingerie is like a g-string in black lace with a tiny little red bow on one side, her hand on one of the poles with her nails perfectly painted red to match. Her skin looks amazing and I'd say she definitely does yoga. :)In like a trance-like state, she looks into everyone's eyes, sitting on in the front row, as all mouths are gape open and all eyes are glued to her.

The music playing turns into a the sound of a heartbeat sound with gentle harps sounds. She's still facing the small audience and her feet stay still one the white carpet; ( see photo I sent of the black carpet. Like this.) her perfect toes also painted. It's like she is waiting for something.

As she stands there, you put your hand on my leg and squeeze your nails into me, it sends tingles all over my body. The heartbeat sound gets faster with the lights starting to turn more red. Looking directly at us, she turns her body around while keeping her eyes fixed on us. Very exciting and very sensual.

The pole She keeps a hold on the pole, and comes melding her body closer to it. its a The silver poles and again compliments her Mediterranean skin. Our eyes, and those of the other couples, like what they see. The form of her legs and bum is exactly the same as yours, but a different colour. The bra is fitted and must be designer. Her breasts fill the bra and I'd say by the look of her she would be a 36; but could be 40 like you. She keeps an arm by her side and smiles.

The heartbeat sound stops. The lights all turn to red now and with just a single one white spotlight on the girl. The curtain lights up from behind, and this time a man's body is as a shadow appears. Again, no shoes, on but and as so far as I think tell, he's only wearing yoga trousers pants. and is topless.

He slowly walks over to her, as the heartbeat sound starts again. The lights also flash gently to the beat that I'm sure is getting faster. I lean into you and kiss you on your cheek. I love you! You smile and start kissing me very deeply, I don't know if it's because this is turning you on, or if you are signalling to others... this is my man. Either way, a sensual kiss thank you.

As the guy we're watching comes closer, to the carpet he is more focused on the girl. Yes I was right, white yoga trousers pants, bare feet and longish hair. Again, he looks tanned and wow, what a body he has. The yoga trousers His pants are pulled down a little and showing off his 6 six pack, and especially the V-shape on either side. Your nails on my leg dig in deeper as you take a drink through your straw.

He walks over to the pole and stands in front of it. His arms by his side, she goes behind him and starts scratching his chest up and down. Her head over his shoulder looking directly at us... well it seems like she is...

His arms very toned and muscular, her red nails glide up them and puts both her hands on his shoulders. Still stood standing behind him, she pulls his arms up and back behind the pole, and as if by magic, handcuffs his hands behind his head and the pole. He cannot move.

He's so toned, you can't even tell if he is breathing. At this point, she has him trapped and she walks around the carpet looking at the other couples, but we are by far the best looking couple in the place.

We are dressed quite casual. I've just got jeans on, I've and a tight T-shirt on displaying my body fitness; and you have a Victoria's Secret lace bra/top with your really Kool cream jacket over it, that I got you in Neerja Nigeria, and a skirt to match. It's above the knee and you have some ankle boots on to match too... very smart, and very sexy. We look good, darling.

The dancer comes closer to us and stands right In front of us. She is your body double, I swear. She looks down at you and takes a drink from your glass. We don't mind... I hold my glass. She reaches out and touches your face, her fingers over your lips very gently, and no speaking.

You kiss her fingers that are on your lips and she slowly slides one of her fingers into your mouth. Your eyes now locked together... with her other hand, she pulls the Havana bottle out of the ice bucket, flicks the top off with mouth and pours some into her mouth. Holding the bottle in one hand and Your tongue feels licks her finger that's still in your mouth, as she leans down to her arm, and openings her mouth releasing Havana the rum, down her arm, to her hand, and over her middle finger, and then into your mouth. It's only a little bit that you can taste; but enough to taste Havana... very sexy.

You, being you, stand up and playfully hold her hips pushing her down onto the chair next to me. You take the bottle out of her hand and take a bigger drink swig. Holding it in your mouth, you move in to kiss her. You hold her chin forcing her mouth open and let the Havana pour between her lips. Moving in closer, you do kiss eventually and your tongues meet in her mouth. I You both taste a combination of Havana, cigarettes, sex and lipstick you both taste. The whole club is watching now; but that's not the show, so you let her go and do her thing. darling x.

Back to the stage, this time taking a bottle of Havana from the barman. I thought she had bought us a bottle, but no. Walking over to her man on the pole, she stands behind him again, and kissing his neck. The music changes to something more sensual, slower, and sexy music.

She is a little bossy and pushes his head to one side. Kissing his neck harder and her hands on his hips. So beautiful to see her hands and with that red nail vanish on his toned stomach abdomen, looking like a fashion photoshoot for something a high fashion magazine.

The way this girl teases the audience, and then teases the ladies with having the guy tied up is very powerful. The guy is smiling and enjoying the attention from this seductive animal that has captured him as her prey.

She looks directly at you and drinks again a mouthful of Havana. This time she pours it over his shoulder so some of it goes down his back, some down his arm, and some of the Cuban white rum from Cuba runs down his chest to his stomach. I think she did this for you.

The music still plays but with a different feel to it. It's more like stripping music from the pop charts, but like an extended version with an extra long intro. The lights expertly controlled to go with the visual and the atmosphere. So here he is, this fine specimen of a man handcuffed above his head to a silver pole, some of his body wet with the white rum pour.

The girls you would expect should be screaming like in a strip show, but there audience is just silent... with just the music playing. So far It's not so unlike us, not to talk to everyone in the place; but we are very much entertained.

I've never fancied any guy before; but I do appreciate the male body, especially in the right light and the right context. He looks good. Piercing blue eyes that sparkle when the white lights shine, a bit of designer stubble, and sharp looks.

So far the rum is being massaged into his body from behind by the dancer. You look to me and say I you want to do that. Smiling, I make a joke and say, "Do him, or have ur hands your hands on his body dripping in white rum?"

You reply, "Maybe a bit of both... " with your cheeky smile.

You take the bottle from the table and kneel above me dripping rum from your mouth into mine. We kiss passionately and we know we're being watched. Even the dancer and the guy watch us kiss, and I'd say most of the couples there, too. Your tongue feels electric in me with a slight burn from the rum, as it dribbles from my mouth down my chest making my shirt wet. Wow... that was electric.

The dancer whispers something in the guy's ear, of the guy something and he nods his head. Walking over to you With her own bottle, she walks over to us, winks at me and takes your hand. She guides you to the dance floor where you take her place behind the pole. You still have your clothes on, but as you move closer to the pole you undo your jacket exposing your lace underwear. She comes behind you and takes her hair down. She has long brown hair to the base of her back, flowing and slight curls. Taking your hands and placing them on his shoulders, the whole room is smiling now, as you dig your nails into his shoulders. Cheekily, you moveing your hands over his arms up and down feeling his every muscle.

He has a seductive smell of aftershave, which starts to intoxicate you into a trance. She passes you a bottle which you take in your hand, but still holding his neck from behind. Just before you take a drink, you pour the bottle over his chest at the same time grabbing his hair pulling is head right back, as the rum pours over his chest and stomach abdomen and down his white loose fitting yoga trousers pants.

Obviously, when any liquid is poured over white linen, it has an immediate effect over the transparency of the material. From the audience side With the lights on you three, all we the audience can see that he is not wearing underwear, and the outline of his dick cock is clear to see.

You hand the bottle back to the dancer, and with your body pushed up against the pole, your hands start to work their magic. Your perfectly painted cream coloured nails in cream colour show up over his tanned Italian looking body. You can't help but nibble on his neck and he keeps his head back to offer you his neck space more.

Dropping to your knees you grab his ankles and rub up his legs feeling his leg muscles and sometimes pulling up his trousers pants showing us his ankles and lower legs. Then higher slowly you start to feel the Havana soaked material around the crotch area as you massage his legs.

Yes, he is hard. It can't be denied. The Trousers pants may as well be see though as the shape and size of his dick cock shows through.

As you move up his body, you pull your hands away slightly, so as not to touch him; dick but the fact is, he's sexed up and turned on by having you doing this. His dick He starts to grow bigger, as even though you're being gentle. Your hand still brushes over his dick erection slightly, you felt him; but you stay teasing but yet ladylike, and raise up to his stomach abdomen. Rubbing your fingers lightly over the stomach muscles his abs using more of a fingertip touch and less nails; you standing up now you and kiss his neck again, and whisper in his ear... something.

You smile at the amazed dancer who is turned on and sexed up, too. You look over to me seeking approval, as I do give with a smile and tingles over my body. As you walk back to me with your jacket still unbuttoned, you look back and give them a smile. Finally, the girl speaks and breaking her silence, "Hey come back here, we want more."

You look at the guy, and say, "Okay?" He smiles and nods. The music changes again to more seductive music, and you take off your jacket showing your amazing body to all. Your hair looks fucking amazing and as you stand this time in front of the helpless guy. As you do this With your hands behind you holding his hips, and you can feel him hard against you. The audience can't see this fully if your body is touching his... we can guess, though. A quick look back at the girl, while keeping your body facing the audience, and you kiss her, then a kiss for the guy, too. As you kiss the guy, you feel his sharp stubble on your lips, cheek, and chin. Very manly features.

Massaging his hips while looking directly at me, as you start to move your body to the music. Each cheek of your perfect bum ass feels his dick cock though the skirt. material. Completely teasing him, and more rum is added over his chest, flowing down his body. At this point, the dancer releases the handcuffs, but holds his head back against to the pole. He can't move his body, but his hands find your hips, guiding your hips them from side to side and bringing you closer. Throughout this, you are in control and own the stage. His hands wander over your body; feeling his hands over you and over your lace bra top, you tingle with excitement.

You grab his right hand keeping it still, and with your left hand you rub down the front of his crotch over his dick cock that's wet from the rum soaked material. You keep your hand there, and tell the girl, "... more rum."

She pours the rum again down his body, but this time, you move your back into his chest and feel the rum down your back and his hard chest. She keeps pouring and as you are so close to him, the rum goes down your beautiful back into your skirt into along the crack crease of your cute bum ass. A slight burning, but now pleasure of from the now warm from body contact rum seepsing down your bum ass into your lace underwear, and adding to the cocktail of smell of sex already there.

From where I'm sit, it all looks very sexy, and highlighted with by the underwear lingerie you girls have on. She has a hold of his head, biting and kissing his neck and whispering things in his ear. Arching your back a little pushing yourself into him, then standing straight so you have more room to move your hands. The rum gets poured one more time, and as your back feels the wetness of the rum you push your bum ass right up against him. The way you position yourself bum now, is like a perfect parking place between the your cheeks; also it also allows the rum to flow down your skirt again into the crack over his now very hard dick cock now and on en route to your now very wet pussy.

You squeeze your bum ass clamping him dick between your cheeks. You're still looking directly at me smiling, and occasionally looking back at the reaction of these two gorgeous sexy humans. As your hands are now busy teasing him slowly, using a combination of soft stokes with an surprise nailing deep squeeze of him. You can squeeze as hard as you want; he is like steel. His hands over your stomach now, he is behaving himself so far, until... until he finds the clip for your skirt and swiftly takes your skirt it off in one movement.

Wow, what a body you have, darling. You are slightly shocked; but enjoying the moment immensely. Your body is hypnotically moving to the beat. Now that a layer of clothing has been removed from your rum soaked lace underwear g-string, your sensitive bum skin can feel him, and the every detail of his dick manhood. Because he's not wearing underwear, every move ove of your bum ass pushes his dick cock from side to side.

The girl that started all of this, has maybe the best view of your bum ass right now, and she whispers to you, "You're so fucking hot you, have to show your body off to these beautiful people." With that, the guy holds you tighter and turns you around to face him, and the room can admire your body more; especially with the your tattoos...

"Handcuff him again would you please?"

And with that, his arms are pulled up with help from you both; but he isn't resisting either of you. The cuffs go on and you're looking up at him slightly, he's taller than you and your view of his chest neck and face is satisfying for you.

"And rum please."

The bottle again gets poured slowly over his chest, as you drop down and with your hands on his very tight bum rear, you start to lick his body of rum, sweat, and sex. You look round at me again, flicking your hair and moving your body to one side, so I can see what you're doing to this guy. Licking up the side of his body and releasing one hand, and as you lick, kiss, and bite his body. You scratch down from his neck over his nipples to his stomach, watching looking up at his face as he smiles at you. Now to the front of him just inches away from his soaked dick cock, you lick around his stomach and lower...

The first touch of his dick cock on your face, is on your cheek. Kissing his inner thigh, even sucking the material to taste the rum. For extra effect, you bite the yoga trousers pants pulling them towards you. Your hand on his bum ass, and stomach holding him close, teasing him again. Then little bites softly over his thighs from one side to the other with your nose rubbing over his hardness dick. Slowly, you go from one side to the other with your nose massaging him in the middle. The next time you move your head, you look up at him and your tongue slides over his wet trousers pants and your tongue feels how hard he is.

By now, the whole room is sexed up, and watching intently. Standing up to have one more kiss; but ensuring to tease one more time holding by his bum ass in your hands, and kissing him deeply. The taste of sex in your mouth, mixed with the rum, and a his tongue exploring your mouth is ecstatic.

"Thank you," you whisper to them, "I had fun... come and join us when you have finished your show. I need to make a fuss of my sexy man over there now."

Your skirt is handed to you, and you dress yourself discreetly to one side of the stage area. Walking back to me, I smile at you as you arrange your clothes looking respectable; and I pour you a well deserved drink with ice. I get a kiss and we sit holding hands watching the rest of the show, enjoying the music and the view. The dancer shows off her curves with plenty of moves and hair-flicks, as she rubs her body against the guy who is still in handcuffs.

Kissing him deeply, she unties uncuffs him. Facing the audience, he's behind her now with no pole in the way... just his own pole that you are responsible for, making him hard for her the dancer to enjoy.

Kando
Kando
4 Followers