Two Dancers, Havana & Few Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl that started all of this, has maybe the best view of your ass right now, and she whispers to you, "You're so fucking hot, you, have to show your body off to these beautiful people." With that, the guy holds you tighter and turns you around to face him, and the room can admire your body more; especially with your tattoos...

"Handcuff him again would you please?"

And with that, his arms are pulled up with help from you both; but he isn't resisting either of you. The cuffs go on and you're looking up at him slightly, he's taller than you and your view of his chest neck and face is satisfying for you.

"And rum please."

The bottle again gets poured slowly over his chest, as you drop down and with your hands on his very tight rear, you start to lick his body of rum, sweat, and sex. You look round at me again, flicking your hair and moving your body to one side, so I can see what you're doing to this guy. Licking up the side of his body and releasing one hand, as you lick, kiss, and bite his body. You scratch down from his neck over his nipples to his stomach, looking up at his face as he smiles at you. Now to the front of him just inches away from his soaked cock, you lick around his stomach and lower...

The first touch of his cock on your face, is on your cheek. Kissing his inner thigh, even sucking the material to taste the rum. For extra effect, you bite the yoga pants pulling them towards you. Your hand on his ass, holding him close, teasing him again. Then little bites softly over his thighs from one side to the other with your nose rubbing over his hardness. Slowly, you go from one side to the other with your nose massaging him in the middle. The next time you move your head, you look up at him and your tongue slides over his wet pants and your tongue feels how hard he is.

By now, the whole room is sexed up, and watching intently. Standing up to have one more kiss; but ensuring to tease one more time by holding his ass in your hands, and kissing him deeply. The taste of sex in your mouth, mixed with the rum, and his tongue exploring your mouth is ecstatic.

"Thank you," you whisper to them, "I had fun... come and join us when you have finished your show. I need to make a fuss of my sexy man over there now."

Your skirt is handed to you, and you dress yourself discreetly to one side of the stage area. Walking back to me, I smile at you as you arrange your clothes looking respectable; and I pour you a well deserved drink with ice. I get a kiss and we sit holding hands watching the rest of the show, enjoying the music and the view. The dancer shows off her curves with plenty of moves and hair-flicks, as she rubs her body against the guy who is still in handcuffs.

Kissing him deeply, she uncuffs him. Facing the audience, he's behind her now with no pole in the way... just his own pole that you are responsible for, making him hard for the dancer to enjoy.

I compliment you, "Your show was better," as you squeeze my hand and you say, "I love you so much and that was so sexy; you're the best husband ever."

A chair is placed on the dance floor and with her hands on the back, her toned legs and ass moving, she starts teasing him again. He kept his yoga pants on all this time, and now as he grabs her waist grinding himself against her tight behind; the music changes again to a very slow beat with the flashing of the lights. It's like that they are moving in slow motion. Her body looks fabulous in the light, her bra barely holding in her breasts so they don't move. I think they are not natural, but who cares. She makes eye contact with everyone, looking for approval without speaking. Her hand reaches back and grabs the waistline of the pants and rips them showing the top of one leg. His hands stay connected with her hips and she moves her other hand back and rips the other side, this time exposing his entire lower body. His cock clear to see by everyone now; but all in slow motion due to the lights flashing so quickly. Moving forward on to her, his cock disappears from view between her thighs, and now it's his turn to tease her. She dances over his crotch, or rather, her thighs have it gripped between them.

I love the way she looks at people, especially us, with a sort of 'cat got the cream' look on her face. The music carries on and the lights go down, then completely off. Just the heartbeat music and two shadows on the stage. Slowly the lights build up with flashes of red, white, and purple. You squeeze my had tight then. As it's darker where the audience is, you start stroking my very hard erection over my jeans. I return the favour by rubbing your pussy under your skirt. With flashes on the stage, you can now tell by the body movements, that he is fucking her from behind. The audience is in near darkness, your pussy is so wet, and my fingers quite easily find a way to your lips. By this time, you've undone my jeans and are on your knees in front of me, pulling them down with my shorts; and look up at me and say, "Watch the show, my love," and then proceed to suck me as I watch them fuck. I've never been so horny and sexed up in my life.

Looking down at you, watching my cock slide in and out of your tight mouth. Your hands on my thighs nails digging in, and I only see dimly lit flashes in slow motion of my wife sucking me. You undo your jacket and look up to me with my cock in your hand... I want to watch, too. Lifting your skirt up and standing in front of me facing the stage you lower yourself down onto my lap. You have the view of the stage. He is really speeding up now! As the lights flash you can see glimpses of him disappearing into her. Her g-string on throughout, and he's still got is ripped pants around his knees and ankles.

I'm still sitting down, and your grinding has me going deep into you. Feeling you so wet, I start biting your back and shoulders. Looking around, there are also a few others fucking while watching the show. The next table has a couple watching us; we don't mind if they enjoy us, too. I'm very impressed with how hard I am, and how long this is lasting for me under the circumstances.

At this point, the cute waitress comes up to us and says, "Please don't stop, but would you like another bottle?"

"Yes, please," I say.

She stands there right in front of us, and puts her hand on your shoulder, "Can I add to your pleasure?... "

"Sure," you say, with moans of excitement; she starts to kiss you as...

(to be continued...)