All Comments on 'Two Daughters'

by JohnMurray4173

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I feel I should preface this with that this story stretched my comfort level a little. I don’t mind the dominance, but the continuous swapping bothered me a bit. Possibly because the story was so long it was more noticeable? Either way, it was a good read and well written.

Mandalore71Mandalore7110 months ago

I must say, 46 pages scared me a little. But I buckled down and read them. In the end, I was pleasantly surprised in that I really liked the story. Liam is one hell of a lucky man. Great story. I’d love to see a sequel dealing with life after (in more detail).

TINK75TINK7510 months ago

Excellent read even as stated in other comments the length of the story. I truly enjoyed the details and the build to the ending. I would definitely like to read the next chapter. Wonderful work.

JohnMurray4173JohnMurray417310 months agoAuthor

@Mandalore71 & TINK75: Thank you for your kind words. I found that this story gained a life of its own, and every time I wrote an event, another seemed to logically follow. The final story is only three times longer than my original plan :-). As for a sequel —I'm not sure there is anything left to say. I could describe the continued sexual liaisons of Liam. Vanessa, and now Isla, but I believe they'd only repeat the story above. After all, I don't think there's a sexual coupling I didn't explore in this story! :-)

nakedb4menakedb4me10 months ago

So long, but so good! I couldn’t stop reading to see what happened next!

JohnMurray4173JohnMurray417310 months agoAuthor

@nakedb4me: Thank you for your kindness. I'm glad you found my story almost irresistible.

vanyevanye10 months ago

It was ok. For all that the story is Two Daughters, 60% of it is random fucking that easily could have been skipped, to say nothing of the aborted liaison with Meral. The refusal of the women to actually explain anything until the very end (though obvious to the reader) was obnoxious and irritating, as was their denigrating comments about his blindness to the situation. Also, the constant conversion from metric to imperial units except when talking about penis size was jarring.

Still, it was good enough to keep me reading it, so well done.

JohnMurray4173JohnMurray417310 months agoAuthor

@vanye: Thank you for your (mostly) complimentary comment. The 'random fucking' is the purpose of the story. Without them, the story would have been very bare indeed. The story is intended to explore a pair of 1990s, married to each other, sluts lives. The deflowerings of the two daughters was merely the excuse for the exploration.

It's interesting that you say the conversion from metric to imperial was jarring as I find if I don't do it, I receive complaints from my American readers that they don't understand the weights and measurements included. They only way to avoid upsetting someone would be not to include and weights or measurements at all. Or are you saying that giving them doesn't help you to picture and imagine the people inhabiting my stories and the things that they do?

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki9 months ago

I mostly enjoyed the story, and it was a long read, and there were things I wasn't much a fan of, but on the whole it was nice.

There's a few things that really bothered me, and the most important ones are how little attention to Isla there was at the end of the story when the inevitable finale came. Most people will have been waiting for Isla to become Liam's 2nd wife (yeah, obvious to everyone but Liam, apparently), and it was over in just over half a page... There should have been at least one, maybe two more pages of love between them.

What about the D-ringed shoes? What about teaching her to be a lover?

I also was not a fan at all of Ness being there. They should have had their first night together, THEN explain how things were going to be going forward, before the lesbian sex between Isla and Ness, as I feel that compared to her sister, Isla got robbed of that special time where Liam was just hers.

Also the story culminated in Isla's joining them 14 years ago, but they have a 19yo daughter and a 16 yo daughter? What did Liam and Isla do, travel back in time?

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki9 months ago

Oh, I forgot: It would - for me - have been better if there wasn't an implication that Isla too was making use of the day passes. If she is really that devoted to Liam (being in love with and waiting for him since she was 8), why not leave her be the one that remains faithful to him, happy to share him with people she deems worthy of her man, but being happy to be with just him herself?

Also how does it work when Jim and Liam swap wives for a week? Where is Isla that week? With her real dad? Or with her real mom?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

John that was the most amazing erotic story I have read in a very long time and 46 episodes was a marathon but well worth it. Keep writing you are doing a great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnMurray4173@JohnMurray4173
I write two types of stories. The ones I prefer all contain elements of actual experiences that I have had in my BDSM career. The others, are fap stories. Stories with little to no set up or substance. All negative feedback given anonymously will be immediately deleted. If ...