Two Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In return," Isla continued. "I confessed that I got excited thinking about making love with her, and Vanessa and I decided we'd explore sharing you. We talked on the phone lots and lots and found we both wanted to at least try."

"That's when I decided to invite Adriana to visit, Liam," my wife explained. "I needed someone to experiment with, so when today came, I didn't mortify our gorgeous friend by being unable to make love with her."

"Okay," I replied. "That's all good and well, but what does it all mean?"

"It means that I want Isla to join our marriage as our lover, Liam," my wife stated earnestly. "Part of us and equal too. The three of us in one union, friends and lovers forever more."

Shaking my head, I said, "Please, Isla, understand that I love you with all my heart. I love you as much as I love Ness, but surely you're selling yourself short? Shouldn't you, as Tanya has, find a man that can be yours alone?"

"Daddy Liam, I've told you that you're the only man for me," Isla asserted. "Sell myself short? Hah! None I know have or will marry a man that is half what you are. Babies? Nessa says I can have as many as I want, assuming you want them. I want to bear you a daughter, Daddy. At least one, preferably two. Then we'll get started on some boys."

Again, it was too much. What would our boys think? What would Isla and Ness' families think? What would our friends think? What would Isla's friends think? I couldn't, could I? Surely, not? Surely I shouldn't even countenance this, but then I looked into my wife's happily smiling eyes, then turned to peer into Isla's hopeful ones, and the dam broke. I wanted this.

If the truth be told, I had wanted this ever since an eight-year-old Isla first climbed into my lap and so innocently and sweetly told me she loved me. Of course, I'd carefully put that thought aside until ten years later. But, as I lay sandwiched between her and my wife, I could legally admit it.

"What happens now?" I asked.

"First, you make Isla a woman, then I give her her first lesbian experience, and then we three make love together."

"And tomorrow?" I asked. "The day after? What do we tell Isla's family? What do we tell our boys, friends and family?"

"Our boys won't care, Liam. You know that! Aaron may have until he met the inimitable Meral, but not now. As for my mum and dad? Fuck em! And, Mister Liam, when did you last speak to or care what your family thought?"

"When Dad tried to prevent me from being drafted by the Fitzroy Lions," I growled. "He thought playing AFL would leave me penniless and uneducated, without any job skills at all."

"Dad isn't happy about me loving you, Daddy Liam. However, he accepts that it's my and Nessa's decision, and it won't affect your friendship with him," Isla admitted. "But Mum thinks it's only right, and Tanya wishes that, like me, she could share because she wants you for herself, but would never do that to Aunty Nessa. As for my friends, only Meral isn't jealous, and that's only because she's head over heels in love with your son."

Squeezing Isla's shoulders, I asked, "Honey, are you sure? Eighteen is kind of young to be making a lifetime commitment."

How old were you when you asked Aunty Nessa to marry you, Daddy Liam?

"I was a month short of nineteen," I confessed.

"And eleven months makes that much difference, Daddy?" Isla questioned.

Defeated once again by teenage girl logic, and with my cock stretching as it swelled, I kissed my virgin lover with every ounce of skill I possessed, leaving her trembling and gasping. I briefly turned to my wife, "Last chance, Ness. If you don't call a halt to this now, I'll make love to Isla and claim her as mine forever."

Isla gasped, her pussy hotter and wetter against my thigh, as she shook, waiting for Ness' response. Vanessa moved to press her forehead to mine, look into my eyes, and softly kiss my lips. "Do it, baby," she said softly. "Then, after you've cum in her, I'll eat it out of Isla's pussy and make her ours."

Committed, I rolled Isla and me over, resting my body on hers. With most of my weight on my elbows, I locked lips with my beautiful young friend and danced my tongue across hers. I patiently waited until I heard Isla's breath pant with desire, then kissed her briefly a final time and lowered myself down her svelte, sexy body. Pausing at her spongy, full C-cup breasts, I nipped her nipples before swirling my tongue over them. Then, hearing Isla's moan of lustful desire, I took her right nipple into my mouth before sucking as hard as I could.

"OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Isla groaned as she climaxed, her hot pussy pushing against my toned stomach.

Changing to her left, I sucked equally hard on that one as I had the first while strumming her right with my thumb. Isla's subsequent orgasm was more intense than her first but still not in the screaming range I knew she could be. So, lowering further, I kissed across Isla's six-pack tummy and mound, then down onto her clit. Giving her button a light kiss, I moved lower until I lapped at the secretions flowing from her overexcited pussy, feeling her hymen slightly bend with my tongue's pressure.

"Daddy, please," Isla begged, though what she pleaded for was unclear.

"Tell me what you want, Isla," I suddenly barked.

"Your cock breaking my hymen and making me a woman," Isla instantly responded.

"Beg," I demanded.

Unhesitatingly complying, Isla pleaded, "Please, Big Daddy Liam. Make this girl a woman by shoving your big cock through her hymen."

"Cum for me first," I demanded as my mouth surrounded Isla's clit, and my tongue lashed it.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKK, DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Isla yowled as an earth-shattering orgasm blasted her tiny body into minuscule pieces.

Moving to cover her sexy body, I waited until Isla's mind had returned from its deep-space exploration before smiling down at her, my throbbing, rigidly stiff cock poised at her pussy's entrance, and asked, "Ready to become a woman, my love?"

Her eyes wide, Isla shyly nodded before saying, "Will it hurt, Daddy?"

"Some," I admitted. "But I've tested your hymen with my tongue several times, and I think it will feel more like a pinch than anything else."

Isla reached her hand and grasped Vanessa's, then pleaded, "Do it, Daddy Liam. Break my hymen and make me your woman forever."

I could tell that Isla still held fears, so I repeated, "Are you ready, baby?"

This time, she locked lips with my wife before returning her gaze to me and repeating, "Do it, Daddy Liam. Break my hymen and make me your woman forever."

Smiling, I held Isla's shoulders and pulled gently down as I pressed my hips forward. Isla's hymen resisted momentarily before parting and allowing my cock to push deep into her cunt. Coming to rest, buried to my balls in her no longer virgin pussy, I held still and waited for my young lover's reaction.

Isla twitched and softly yipped as my cock forced her hymen asunder, but now, she stared wonderingly up at me, her legs instinctively wrapping around my hips, and groaned, "I'm yours, Liam. No longer your 'little girl', I'm yours and Ness' wife."

Isla's use of 'Liam' instead of Daddy Liam or Daddy and 'Ness' instead of Vanessa, Aunty, or Nessa excited me and knowing in my soul, it was true, I stated, "Welcome to my marriage, Isla. I am yours and Vanessa's until either of you says it's no longer true."

I slowly, gently and lovingly stroked into Isla until I felt her shudder, then moan, "I'm about to cum, husband. Fill me with your cum as I do."

Gripping her shoulders, I short-hunched her until her eyes rolled back, and she, as Vanessa often does, shrieked her orgasm to the sky. Roaring, my orgasm mixed with Isla's, and I joyously filled her young cunt full of my seed.

Ness poked my ribs as I came down, indicating I should roll off our teenage lover. Then, sliding between Isla's gaping thighs, Ness pushed her mouth against Isla's blood and semen covered cunt, and licking and slashing with her tongue, swiftly brought her to another orgasm.

Sighing contentedly, Isla snuggled between Isla and me and said, "I love you both, and I'm grateful that you've chosen me to be your third. Now, please, teach me what I need to know to be the best lover you've ever had."

The End.

Epilogue and final explanations.

The events described above culminated in August 1999, fourteen years ago. Although we could never have our three-way marriage officially recognised, Vanessa, Isla and I have lived as husband and wives since that day. Isla was so confident things would work out that she had already consigned her belongings to a removal truck due to arrive the following Friday.

As she said she would, Tanya married Gary the day after she graduated with her Master's in Business Analytics. They own and operate a plumbing company employing twelve plumbers across Brisbane. Tanya and my son say they won't have children until their mid-thirties at the earliest, and that's now, so I'm hoping for more grandchildren soon.

Aaron and Meral married before them, and Meral was pregnant as she stood with Tanya as a bridesmaid for Tanya's wedding. They've had three more children since then, all boys. As Aaron looks on with a harried expression, Meral insists they'll keep trying until she's had a girl.

Isla completed her Bachelor's in Nursing and worked with Ness in the renal unit at The P.A. Hospital. However, unlike our wife, Isla wanted to progress beyond being a ward nurse, and after four years of working, and in between our two children, Aurora, now a gorgeous, blonde, bubbly nineteen-year-old, and Sienna, a dark-haired beauty at sixteen, just now coming into her own, she returned to Uni and did her Master's. She's currently the NUM for the Spinal unit at The P.A.

Jim and I have an annual week where we swap wives. We alternate between me going there as Ness stays home with Jim and Ness travelling there as Ellen comes to me.

Isla, Ness and I can still take a 'day pass' to play outside our marriage once a year without any questions and the option to ask for an extra one if the mood takes us. I've only used mine more than once a year one time. It was around nine months into the first year of our combined marriage when finding me sitting in the lounge, Isla hiked up her skirt and straddled my lap. Then, pulling her top off, she cupped and pushed her gorgeously full breasts into my face. Reaching between us, Isla fished my rapidly rising erection out of my shorts, then sat on it, sighing luxuriantly.

Now that she had me hot, horny and distracted, she said, "Liam, honey. Gorgeous man, husband and fantastic lover, I need a favour. But before I tell you what it is, you must promise to say yes."

With her sliding so deliciously up and down my flesh pole as I nibbled on her puffy nipples, I'd have probably agreed to do anything short of assassinating the Prime Minister at that stage, so I said, "Sure, baby. What is it?"

"You promise?" Isla insisted.

"Yes, my love. Now, what did you want?"

"I want you to go over to Aunty Penelope's place and seduce her before spending the night fucking her every which way until she begs you to stop, then fucking her some more."

I fell back, stunned. "You can't be serious, Isla!" I gasped. "Penny's never shown any interest in me that way at all."

"Big, naïve, ..."

"Can it!" I barked. "Are you seriously telling me that your Aunty Penelope Adair, separated and divorced for over seven years, never having even dated in that time, has the hots for me and wants me to fuck her?"

"Yes, she does," Isla stated as she walked into the room before dropping her clothes and straddling my knees behind our young lover. "Penny needs someone to show her she's still an attractive woman with much to offer some lucky guy if she just got over her fear of rejection," Ness added as her hands pushed my lips off Isla's nipple and began twisting and tweaking them.

Isla's eyes were closed, and her breath came in sharp pants as she bounced on my pole, so Ness growled, "Cum on your man's big cock, you dirty, cum drenched, pussy licking slut!" and then bit her neck.

"FFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Isla howled as she exploded and drenched my balls with her pussy fluids.

Gently moving Isla to the side, Ness took her spot on my pole and demanded, "Bite my tits and fill me full of cum. I'm about to erupt!"

Sucking the inner globe of Ness' rounded breast into my mouth, I slammed my hips up at her descending cunt as I viciously sucked and bit.

Hissing like a cat, my wife screamed, "YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" as she, too, gushed fluids over my balls, and I spat thick ropes of semen into her tight cunt.

Ness rolled off me and sat on a towel we keep handy to our couches, holding Isla's hand as they looked expectantly up at me.

Tucking my wilting cock back into my shorts, I looked at the expectant faces and said, "Surely, you don't mean now?"

In unison, they pointed toward the shower and said, "Yes, now, Liam."