Two Days a Month Pays Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy was moving with purpose and my ass clamped down on him with each stroke.

"Oh, that's a good girl, you like a big cock up your ass, don't you?"

I moaned a slutty yes as his balls grazed my clit again and it shot fireworks through

my center. "I think I'm going to cum, fuck I'm cumming, fuck, fuck aaaaaaaaaa."

Strong hands held my twitching hips tight as I moaned through another full body orgasm that was followed by Randy doing the same. I very much liked this new slutty me.

We both fell to the floor breathing harder than the end of a hundred yard dash and enjoying the post orgasm tingle that precedes unconsciousness.

I woke hours later, wearing only the stockings and now under a very fluffy comforter. I didn't recognize the room and I didn't really care. The next time I awoke it was to sunlight peeking through the curtains. I wanted a shower and coffee very badly.

I reluctantly slid out from under the covers and as my feet hit the ground I saw another note on the end table. "Towels and a robe are in the bathroom, meet me downstairs in the kitchen after your shower." Well then, that satisfies half my needs.

The shower sprayed from all directions and seemed to pulse as well. I washed my makeup off and cleaned every part of my body before toweling off and donning the thickest robe I had ever seen.

Padding downstairs I navigated the unfamiliar floor using the scent of coffee and bacon to guide my way. Popping around the corner I was greeted with a lovely breakfast and perfect temp coffee served by a shirtless Randy.

"Tomorrow, this is your job and I would hope you serve it to me in bed." He half demanded, half joked.

I didn't have a problem with that and looked forward to waking him up with food and a blowjob like a grateful tenant. Actually, I was grateful now and dropped my robe to the floor in front of his feet and used it as padding as I pulled his towel off.

"Thank you Mr Landlord for making breakfast, let me show you my appreciation" and with that engulfed his hardening cock.

"Fuck, that's good, I love morning head." Moaned Randy as I used every trick I knew on his manhood.

"Oh that's perfect, lick my taint as you stroke me, that's so fucking hot, mmm, I want to cum all over your beautiful boobs" demanded Randy as I stroked him.

This was so fucking hot, this scenario just made me want to act slutty. No emotional baggage, no future plans, just pure sexuality let loose.

Randy grabbed my hair again and aimed his cock at my boobs with the other hand while I stroked the tip and he shot wads of cum on my tits. I milked him dry and got back up to finish my breakfast, nude with cum dribbling down my front. I also realized I still had the FUCK ME collar on.

Randy handed me my robe and suggested I finish and get cleaned up. There was a new outfit for me in the closet of the room I woke up in and that he'd be back in a few hours to enjoy the lunch I was preparing. Lunch huh? I suspect that I was probably on the menu as much as whatever food he had in mind, but that would be just fine.

I enjoyed another shower, trundled back to my house to redo my hair and makeup and returned to see what I would be wearing for lunch. Sliding open the closet door, I was greeted with a classic slutty maid outfit, replete with white stocking and the headpiece. Kind of cliche, but I guess my role here was indeed servant.

I donned the new uniform and the black stilettos I had arrived in and made my way down to the kitchen. A suspiciously placed full length mirror at the end of the hallway showed a very slutty girl with ridiculous cleavage and thigh showing between skirt and stockings. I'm not sure we'd even get to lunch.

The kitchen was stocked with a few familiar ingredients and I had whipped up a lovely pasta dish in no time. A few glasses of a light red wine would go lovely with the meal. My phone dinged a message LANDLORD read "please bring lunch to my office, it's down the hall to the left of the kitchen." Hmm, I don't remember giving him my number or programming that into my phone, but using a conveniently placed stainless cart I did as told.

"Lunch is served sir." I announced as I clicked my way across the hardwood floors, fully in character and again tingling.

"Very good maid, please place it inside the door and excuse yourself, I'll ring if I need anything else."

Wait, what? That bastard. I'm here, dressed to fuck and kinda hungry and he just dismissed me. I took my plate and clicked back to the kitchen, almost mad, but oddly turned on even more. He was going to make me work for this.

I cleaned up and played on my phone for a bit before he appeared in the kitchen with his plate. "That was a lovely lunch, I'm looking forward to what you create for dinner. I'm off to meet with a friend and back around 7:00, I would expect to eat shortly after" and with that he walked out.

That's how we're going to do this, huh? I'm dressed like an absolute tramp and he goes to hang with his buddies. I almost admired the discipline, but my throbbing pussy was far too distracting.

Dinner would be easy, I had already rifled through the contents of the kitchen and knew I could create something worthy, but what was I supposed to do for the next four hours?

As if on cue, my phone buzzed and the message read "right hand drawer in bathroom"

It was clear I was just a pawn in his game as I climbed the stairs again. The drawer revealed a small box and an odd looking curved plastic unit that soon became obvious was a vibe designed to be worn instead of inserted. Not sure I needed more stimulation, but this was his game so I was playing along. I pulled my panties down and placed it against my slit. The toy slid a bit inside me with the balance resting on my clit. I stared at it a moment and let my panties fall back over the implement.

I texted back "it's on" and shortly after was met with a vibration I could feel in my brain. Fuck, what was that and should I take it off?

"Leave the toy in until l get home, please dust my office as well as the living room."

My brain skipped a tooth. The bastard was absolutely getting off on torturing me and my labido was encouraging it.

The maid kit had naturally come with a feather duster and like some kinky film star I dusted in a tiny skirt with my boobs threatening to spill out each time I bent over and all the while my pussy drooled around the random vibrations of this demonic toy. I was fully lost in the role.

By 5:00 I was back in the kitchen, occasionally doubled over as the vibe came to life at various intensities. Dinner came out amazing and I set his plate on the massive dining room table assuming the maid would eat in the kitchen.

"That smells fantastic maid, please bring your meal in and eat with me."

Hmm, ok, maybe I don't hate him. He complimented my outfit as well as cooking skills and we chatted a bit about the history of the property as we had a semi-normal meal. I almost forgot I was dressed as a fetish maid with a vibrating toy against my clit.

After finishing an oddly lovely dinner he suggested I bring him coffee in his office before I cleaned up. He wasn't fucking around with the maid thing, but I guess I did actually volunteer for food prep before I even fell into the current gig.

I returned after cleaning up to find Randy leaning back enjoying his coffee and pecking away at a computer. He looked up, smiled and triggered the toy in my panties. I groaned as it tortured my clit, making my nipples ache and somehow transmitting sensations to my ass.

"You like that? So here's the thing, I'm going to leave it on low until you can make me cum" and with that he stared at my obviously tortured face. What was I supposed to do, crawl under the table and blow him? Fuck, that's exactly what I was supposed to do.

The humiliation turned me on even more as I got down on my knees and crawled under the table, his dick was stone hard as I pulled it from his pants and popped it between my very red lips. The vibration made it hard to concentrate and all I could think of is how badly I needed to cum.

"That's a perfect dessert, some coffee and a very motivated blow job."

I could feel the heat of my blush down to my toes and it just turned me on more. Fuck, he had my number. This was probably every middle aged man's wet dream. A slutty girl, on her knees, under a table virtually begging for him to cum in my mouth.

"That's it, oh fuck, ahhhhjhhn." His hips arched and his dick was now lodged at the back of my throat. I didn't dare pull away as he came deep in my mouth. The buzzing in my pussy soon relented, but it was really too late, I needed to cum more than I needed to take my next breath.

Randy pushed his chair away and motioned me to come up. Once standing he pulled down my underwear and eased the toy out of my swollen lips. I groaned at his touch and wished he'd just bend me over something and hate fuck me until I passed out.

"You're very wet, I hope you enjoyed that toy as much as I did, now hop up on the desk and spread your legs"

I was now sitting at the edge of his desk with my feet on the arms of his chair, my wet pussy nearly at eye level. The humiliation train continued to gain speed.

"Show me how much you need to cum."

What? You mean masturbate in front of you? Oh god, that's what he wanted. My hand was on my pussy before I could even voice a protest and within minutes my body had completely betrayed me as I was cumming on a table while a man drank coffee and watched me perform like some sort of sex puppet. The utter humiliation somehow mixed with my orgasm added a level of intensity that I can barely explain. It was like my brain came as well as my pussy.

The delayed orgasm was loud and wet and absolutely tore through me. I flipped back on the desk, unable to even think. After a few minutes I looked up, through my own boobs and into his wild eyes. He looked to have enjoyed the show, even if it was arguably the most humiliating moment of my life.

"Well done maid, clean yourself up and bring me a fresh coffee when you're done." And with that, he got up and walked away while I panted like a race horse.

It had to have been ten minutes before I could stand and even then walked on wobbly legs. I cleaned up a bit, left the panties off and poured a fresh cup of coffee.

Like a good maid/slut, I wiggled back into his office and placed it on the end table while he watched the evening news.

"Thank you Christy, that will be all for the evening, why don't you retire to your room upstairs, I'll text if I need anything else." He instructed as if I hadn't just cum all over his cherrywood desk.

I was almost happy to strip out of the maid gear and crawl into bed. Half dozing off, I heard my phone ding and read through bleary eyes "Maid, please come down, I need your services, do not bother with the uniform."

Was I supposed to walk down there naked? Fuck, of course I was. I crawled out of bed and padded down the stairs still tingling from that self imposed orgasm. The evil mirror at the end of the hallway caught my eye and showed a woman with crazy hair, very red pussy lips and that goddamn collar. I tried to unbuckle it and then remembered it was locked, sigh.

I minced into the study to find Randy in his chair enjoying a whisky, that single eyebrow raised in the ongoing dare that was our arrangement. I knew my place and dropped to my knees in front of him. He gently smoothed my hair out of my face and fondled the collar as he pulled his hardening cock out of his pants.

"I have very much enjoyed you today, but realized I'm not quite done. In fact, I've been replaying your orgasm on my office desk in my head and it's turned me on to the point I need to cum again. Lucky for me, I have someone to help with that." Explained Randy in a matter of fact tone.

I could only nod.

"Let's start with your mouth and see where this goes"

"Yes sir, I hope using my body makes your cock feel good ummmppphh." He ended my attempt at dirty talk by stuffing his dick in my open mouth. I sucked like a good girl and hoped he'd be satisfied with my mouth, thus sparing another load of cum up my still tender ass.

He had two fists full of my dark red hair and was now fucking my face like it was a pussy. I felt like I was now more or less a warm hole that made his dick feel good. For the moment that may have been the case, but it didn't change how wet it made me.

Still gripping my hair, Randy stood up and forced me to pivot up on my knees. My face was essentially mounted on his cock and had little choice but to roll with his movement.

I'm sure my makeup was dribbling down my cheeks as my eyes watered and spit dribbled everywhere. I reached up and cupped his balls, dragging a nail across his taint and enjoyed the moans that followed. He had to be close.

"That's a good girl, keep sucking, I'm almost there."

Oh god, I was almost dizzy from the sporadic oxygen intake and with his cock so far in my mouth my tongue added little to his pleasure, but I did manage to suck my cheeks in, increasing the pressure on his cock and eventually pushing him over the edge.

Must have been a hell of a sight, nude woman wearing little more than a leather collar, crazy red hair and big boobs flailing about as the man gripped her head and pumped his cum down her throat in a moment of gut wrenching passion and pleasure that I suspect few ever enjoy. In spite of the position I was currently in, I was low key proud to have brought him such intense pleasure.

Randy pumped a few more streams of cum down my throat, released the death grip on my hair and fell back in his chair. His heavy breathing was tantamount to the tail end of a 100 yard sprint and I enjoyed watching him as I wiped the cum, spit and tears off my face.

"My god, that was easily the most intense orgasm I have ever had, I can still feel the tingle in my groin and my heart pounding in my chest."

I glowed a bit at his statement.

"I'm sorry if that was too rough, let's come up with a safe word or sign in the future."

His concern for my well being was an unexpected response considering he had just fucked my face hard enough to push tears out of my eyes.

"I'm OK and I'm very glad you like fucking me, it kind of turns me on to be used like that. In fact, pulling my hair and talking dirty to me is a crazy turn on."

He looked me dead in the eye "I really love a person that knows what they want and can articulate it to others, you'd be surprised how few can. From the moment you proposed this arrangement, you've been nothing but forthright."

I tilted my head, wondering what he meant, but he had already slumped back and his eyes were closed before he could go any further. I headed back up to bed and pondered what to do about my once again wet pussy.

My first month's rent was paid and I went back to focusing on school and enjoying a real home. You'd be surprised how much you take for granted until you are sneaking into gas stations to use their facilities and going a few days without a decent shower.

The next month was similar, a box showed up at my door with instructions and a few toys. That Friday I was fully slutted up and strutted over to use my body to pay rent. It was a bonus that I would cum a dozen or so times. He seemed to like to use my ass and mouth as much as my pussy, but my favorite moment was on my knees, bent over the coffee table getting fucked from behind. He had cuffed my hands behind my back and his big hands had a tight grip on my hips as he pounded into my pussy. Something about the helplessness or maybe the pure animalistic fucking that had me cumming in one long drawn out orgasm that pushed me to the brink of consiousness.

Things moved along that way for the next few months. By February we had a pretty good rhythm and I started keeping stuff in "my" room in the main house. March got weird and his request was little more than a nude oil massage and handjob that blew cum all over my boobs before he passed out and then got on a plane the next morning.

By spring, I was a star student and had a solid plan for graduation, was interning at a local company for some experience and was told I'd have a well paid job there after graduation if I wanted it.

April's rent took another odd turn, I was told to free up the week, pack a light bag and was dressed in a relatively conservative skirt and heels with a white top that combined with my glasses, made me look a bit like a secretary. Naturally the twist was a remote vibe in my pussy.

We boarded a private jet and enjoyed a few drinks before we dozed off. I awoke as we were landing and was pretty sure I could see the Eiffel Tower.

"Here's the plan, you are my assistant and will be bringing us drinks and other service items as myself and several colleagues meet in our hotel suite." I just nodded as the vibe on my clit started back up and his face showed an evil grin.

I was in Paris and horny as hell, what could possibly go wrong?

The meetings went down in our massive suite the next morning and Randy had placed the innocuous remote for the vibe in my panties on the table, telling the attendees it was a call button if they wished me to bring water or coffee. My brain again short circuited. Random men and women would be triggering my pussy without even knowing it. By the end of the session, I could barely think and would have fucked the end table if I could somehow have cum.

This lasted all week and each day after meetings we'd go sight seeing and off to shopping and fancy dinners before coming back for the fuck of my life (eight hours of teasing will do that to a girl).

The final night we were alone and I was laid nude on the giant conference table with an epic view of Paris and the Eiffel tower as he ate me through a half dozen orgasms.

Naturally we joined the mile high club on the way home as I gave a topless blowjob before we both passed out again.

The next few months rent payments were uneventful as Mr. Smith was traveling a ton. That changed in July as a box of slutty lingerie and ridiculously high heels showed up at my door. I knew the drill and prepped for the evening, shaved myself smooth and spent far too much time watching Youtube videos on smokey makeup treatments. The workout regimen and just eating healthy had done wonders for my body and I'll be honest, I admired myself in the full length mirror. Tall heels, toned legs, a nice bubble butt and pretty flat stomach. I genuinely felt good about myself for the first time in a long time.

Randy walked around me and admired my body after I arrived. I almost felt cocky. He wrapped a thick leather collar around my neck and padded handcuffs pulled my hands behind my back forcing my tits to push out even further.

"You're absolutely gorgeous and this weekend we're going to satisfy one of my longest held fetishes."

I gulped a little at that statement as I stood relatively helpless in front of him.

"July is handcuff month, you'll be spending this weekend with your hands tied behind your back as you service me, do a good job and maybe you won't have to sleep that way." Randy shared with a dangerous twinkle in his eyes.

I nodded as he clipped a leash to the collar. My brain was more than a little alarmed by that move, but my pussy seemed to wholeheartedly approve. The cuffs were heavily padded and had a 6" chain connecting them. They didn't pull my shoulders too hard, but I was for sure at his mercy.

I spent the rest of the day on my knees or bent over something, relatively helpless to do much else. I even had to pee that way and endure Randy wiping me. I'm sure my skin was close to the shade of my hair after the first time, but by the end of the day, I had resigned myself to a new level of degradation.

A lovely dinner was delivered and my landlord hand fed me, this was both erotic and a little humiliating, but I'll be honest, probably more erotic, or maybe I couldn't even tell anymore.