Two Days a Month Pays Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night I was back on my knees and horny as hell from a day of teasing while being held me by my hair and face fucked in slow deliberate strokes. The more I moaned the more he seemed to like it and I'll be honest, the completely helpless feeling had me crazy hot. I sucked and swirled my tongue around his hard cock while he used my face and I could feel him getting close.

"Good girl, let's see how much you can take, ummmm yes, that feels sooo good, I love an eager mouth on my cock."

He tightened his grip on my hair and came hard, directly down my throat as I flailed about on my knees, drool and cum dribbling on my boobs. It took him an oddly long time to finish as his body convulsed into my mouth and he moaned with each salvo. I swallowed as much as I could between breaths. Randy fell back on the couch breathing heavily, watching me do the same as I knelt, covered in cum and drool. I was ridiculously turned on and felt my juices dripping down my leg as he watched me with a wild glint in his eyes.

"That was fucking incredible, I haven't cum in easily two weeks and to do it in your helpless mouth was hot as hell, are you ready to cum now baby? Do you need a release?"

I nodded, oblivious to the cum dribbling down my chin. Mr. Smith got up and threaded his fingers through the hair on the back of my head and lifted me to my feet. I groaned from the combination of pain and pleasure. Fuck, how could I be so turned on from this?

He laid me back on the couch and knelt in front of me, pushed my legs apart and put his big hand between my legs. I moaned and arched my back, begging for more. I needed to cum so bad...

"Look at this, you're very wet, do you like having your little face fucked? Maybe you like being tied up? Look at that, I think you do."

I moaned and pushed my pussy into his hand as he diddled my clit, eventually pushing two fingers inside me. I came with an animated shudder, every muscle in my body tensed and I'm pretty sure I screamed.

He wasn't done with me though and before I could calm down, his mouth was on my clit and I returned to head thrown back and screaming status. I might be in love with handcuff day.

I came several more times before he pulled his mouth off my pussy and fell back onto the floor. I could barely breath and was pretty sure I could feel my heartbeat in my nipples.

We cleaned up and he helped me drink some water before returning to toying with my body. First sucking on my nipples, then kissing my neck and rubbing circles around my clit. I was back to level eleven on the horny scale and I'm pretty sure he knew it as he lowered me face down across the coffee table. With my knees on the floor, this effectively pushed my ass into full view.

"Ask me to fuck you, come on, I know you're on fire, I want to hear you ask me to fuck you."

I did exactly that and he grabbed my hips, pounding himself into my pussy. The combination of teasing and the helpless sensation of the cuffs was too much and embarrassingly soon I was moaning through another orgasm.

"Look at that, my little slut likes to be tied up and fucked, don't you?"

I yelled yes between moans and he fucked me harder. I have no idea how many times I came, but I was sure the increased intensity of the slamming into my pussy meant he was cumming as well and our combined moans filled the room.

I'm not sure what happened after that, I think we both passed out. I awoke the next morning, hands free, washed up and snuggled under thick covers. I ached everywhere, but not sure I cared. I had never cum that hard in my life and I'd happily be tied up to do it again. There was clearly something to this bondage game, something about being helpless and used and certainly something about the release of responsibility it brought to our fucking. Holy hell, I was getting wet as I walked through the memories of last night's escapades.

The note on my end table said he would be back around two and I was to be ready and wearing the clothes he had set out and naturally have my hands cuffed. The collar was still around my neck, but I was otherwise nude as I crawled out of the warm bed.

An exceedingly long shower brought me back to life and the "clothes" he left were little more than a shelf bra, thigh highs, a tiny thong and 6" stilettos. I was certainly in full slut mode this weekend.

Before that, though I'd need food and I headed downstairs. A big breakfast and a few cups of coffee later I was ready to get back to paying my rent. It was easily 1:00 as I slid stockings up my freshly shaven legs and stepped into the heels. I loved being tall and the way big shoes made my legs and butt look so toned. Looking into the full length mirror, I admired my body and reveled in my new found confidence in using it.

Lost in thought, I glanced into the box the shoes came out of and noticed a new set of padded cuffs and a pretty good sized butt plug. Damn, I thought I'd get through the day without getting sodomized, but I guess that would not be the case. I knew the drill by now and lubed up the plug and my ass and pushed it home. It's both humiliating and erotic to push something up your own ass and my traiterous pussy knew it, as the faint tingle I had enjoyed all day ramped up a few notches.

The plug had a pretty substantial base and would not be coming out unless pulled, but I put my underwear on anyway and followed that with the matching bra that only half hid my nipples. Combined with the collar the reflection showed a woman built for fucking.

By the time I finished my hair and makeup it was close to 2:00 as I made my way down the stairs and knelt in the middle of the living room, cuffing my hands behind my back as I heard the main door open. I could feel the heat building between my legs.

"My god, now that's what I want to see after a long meeting. How is my goddess?"

"I'm horny sir" I replied with an honest tone watching his eyebrows raise.

Mr. Smith wasted little time and I soon had a cock in my mouth. He liked to control the movement with a handful of my hair and by now I was able to relax my upper body and let him use my face to make his dick feel good. I gagged a little and moaned at the sensation of his thick cock using my face. He liked it when I moaned during a blowjob, I suspect it created vibrations in my throat that translated directly to his sensitive cock. I also knew punishment for a laxidasical blow job was a quick fuck in the ass and denied orgasms, so I was pretty motivated to make him cum.

Just as I got into a nice rhythm the plug in my ass came to life and started vibrating. With a mouthful of cock, I cast my eyes up and saw his smirk.

"Did I forget to mention the plug has a remote control?" I groaned loudly as the sensation washed over my body. I was fully in character at this point and could actually feel my juices dribbling down my leg. I moaned louder each time he upped the vibration and he played me like a fiddle.

I always knew when he was close, he tightens his grip on my hair right before he slams his cock into my mouth and lets loose. I was pretty prepared and barely tasted his cum as it shot down my throat. It was his turn to moan and I was low key proud I could make him cum so hard.

I spent the next few hours getting teased, vibrators rubbed my clit, the plug randomly came to life and my nipples were now adorned with clamps, connected by a chain. My brain was mush and my skin felt like it could cum.

Once again I felt his strong hands in my hair as he stood me up, uncuffed my hands and re-cuffed them in front of me before raising my arms above my head. I was now hung like a side of sexy meat. Teetering on high heels, boobs decorated by steel clamps and a very wet pussy.

"I wish you could see how sexy you are standing there. Helpless and oh so fuckable"

I could only moan as his hands eased the plug out of my ass.

"You like something in your ass, don't you?"

I bit my lip and nodded, knowing all too well what was next.

Lubed fingers and shortly after a well lubed cock eased up my tender asshole. I felt so fucking full as he bottomed out insode me. His body was now firmly against mine and his hips kept a shallow rhythm of fucking. I could only groan.

As if that was not enough sensation, Randy popped the clamps off my nipples and I screamed as the blood rushed back into the distended flesh.

"That's it baby, did you know your ass clamps down on my cock when you scream? It feels heavenly"

I was panting at this point and hoping he would cum soon so I could as well. I had been on the edge for nearly three hours and the slightest touch of my clit would probably set me off.

Randy grunted in my ear as he ass fucked me and twisted my nipples. I think I was actually drooling too.

Then it hit, his thick palm pushed against my pussy and had some sort of vibrating something in it. I threw my head back, narrowly missing Randy's as an orgasm exploded in my groin, spread out through my body and pretty sure shot fireworks out of my eyes.

Randy again pushed the vibe hard against my pussy and the orgasms started again, meanwhile I could hear his moaning get loader and realized the last push was not to stimulate me, but rather to keep my ass wrapped around his cock

"Fuckkkkk, I'm cumming up your little ass, uhhhhh, go damn...."

He hips jerked hard into me, picking my feet up off the ground and throwing me into another violent orgasm. My whole body shook and I could feel his cock swell with each salvo of cum shot up my ass.

Randy eased me down and wrapped me in a blanket as we both fell onto a nearby couch. I was still shaking and could feel cum oozing out of my ass. My nipples were on fire and my pussy seemed to be pulsing. I guess handcuff day wasn't so bad after all.

I graduated shortly after and was recruited by a company back East, but Randy and I still connect here and there and I will be forever grateful for his nurturing, his guidance and his creativity in bed.