Two Dilfs Wrestle for a Younger Guy

Story Info
Two older men wrestle for a university student.
3.5k words
4.54
21.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sreb
Sreb
8 Followers

Ged vs Patrick - The Battle of the Dilfs

This is a story about a university student who has two older men wrestling for him. The build-up to the actual wrestling match is pretty long, so if you just want to get to the actual wrestling game, skip to the section "The Wrestling Game". Enjoy!

Introducing Ged

"Good morning Alex."

Ged gave his usual drowsy smile he'd always give in the morning. The duvet was on the floor and I saw his naked body and an erect cock standing up.

"Good morning to you too." I responded.

I laid myself on top of him so his cock was sticking up between my legs. He gave a satisfied purr. I suddenly remembered I had an essay to finish today.

"I should really get going soon", I said. "School work".

I got off of him and started looking for my underwear.

"Will you be busy later this evening?" Ged asked. "An old friend is in town. I promised I would be his wingman. Want to join us?"

"Sure." I said while still looking for my boxers.

"Or maybe you already have someone from the university who you could introduce? That would save some time."

"He's into younger guys, then? Is he hot?"

Ged went through his phone. He showed a picture of a silver-haired man in a suit. He was handsome for sure, with piercing blue eyes. A proper dilf, just like Ged.

"Wow, he looks like a soap opera star! If I can't find someone, I'll volunteer!"

"You're already taken."

Ged grabbed my hair and kissed me.

"Have you ever fucked him?" I asked.

"No! He's too old."

"He's your age, right?"

"We both prefer younger guys. And we're both tops. There's just never been any sexual tension between us. We're too similar."

"I guess a threesome is out of the question then?"

I tried to make it sound like a joke, but a part of me got thrilled by the thought of being sandwiched between these two men.

"I don't feel like rubbing balls with that old man."

I started looking for my underwear again. Ged continued.

"Oh, speaking of which... He's likely to start hitting on you tonight. The man is insanely abrasive when he's on the hunt."

"I guess you'll have to be on your watch then."

Ged gave a chuckle but sounded slightly irritated.

"By the way, your underwear is under the chair."

I grabbed the white boxers, realizing it was ripped.

"Fuck, Ged. You will have to compensate me for this soon."

Meeting Patrick

There we were, the three of us, in Ged's kitchen. I sat with my beer on one side of the kitchen table, while Ged and Patrick sat on the other side. I couldn't help but to straighten my back and have my legs wide spread. All I could think about was a threesome and I tried to look as appealing as I could for Patrick. I knew it probably wouldn't happen, but seeing those two sitting next to each other spun my imagination like crazy. I even thought about how I could discreetly take Patrick's number and meet him some time when Ged wouldn't know about it. Ged and I weren't really a couple anyway - I would rather describe us as "lovers". Ged was almost twice my age and our time together mostly consisted of having sex and sometimes getting drunk (followed by having sex). I was happy that way and so was Ged. But it was clear that Ged had put extra effort into his clothing and styling today. Patrick stared into my eyes like lasers.

"I can see that you go to the gym, Alex. Ged and I used to be gym buddies back at university. You remember?"

"You mean I worked out, while you were hitting on everything that moved in there?"

"You're just jelly because I got ripped and laid in the process."

Patrick wore a tight blue T-shirt and flexed his tanned arm. A big bicep appeared.

"If you had been more focused you could've reached this level instead." Ged responded.

Ged pushed out his chest a little bit. He was also wearing a tight T-shirt in black. Patrick smirked, shaking his head.

"You're joking? I would need to skip the gym for months before getting down to your level."

Ged also smirked, but was clearly irritated.

"Let's compare, then. Alex can tell who's got the better body."

"I sure can! Rise up."

They got up, faced towards me and I got a good view of their bodies. They were both medium-height, broad-shouldered and quite bulky. Two hot guys basically. My heartbeat rose as they took off their T-shirts. Two muscular torsos appeared. They both had typical dad-bods; big chest-and arm muscles, but not too defined. It was difficult to tell who was more muscular. The only difference I could notice was that Patrick was more tanned and had some grey on his chest hair.

"To be honest, your bodies are about the same."

"But one must be more muscular right?" Patrick asked and flexed his chest a bit.

"Let's see your legs." I said. "Off with the trousers."

The alcohol definitely made me much more candid. There wasn't any objection and they both unzipped their trousers. Ged wore his usual grey briefs and Patrick wore a pair of blue boxers. Their thighs were meaty and about the same too.

"Turn around." I said.

I was already hard, which they of course couldn't see under the table. I knew that Ged had an amazing ass which he would always show off in a pair of tight jeans or well-suited tailored trousers if it was a workday. It was like two balloons that defied gravity. It was a real shame he wasn't a bottom. Patrick had as expected one hell of a nice ass too. It was slightly wider and the glutes were broader, but it was perky and created that beautiful cleft in the middle, just like Ged's. I wish I could pull off those blue boxers.

"Sorry boys, you're equally muscular. Simple as that."

They both looked slightly disappointed and put on their clothes again. I winked at Patrick. He smiled. Ged did not look pleased.

"Are we heading for town now?" Ged asked.

"I think we're having a good time here already." I said. "Why not stay in this evening?"

"No, we're going to find Patrick a nice lad." Ged continued.

I wasn't used to hearing the usually laid-back Ged this strict. I decided not to argue. Besides, some drinks in town sounded like fun.

The music was pounding loudly. We had hit a fairly busy gay club that also had a bar-section. Patrick had his eyes on the crowd like a hawk but his eyes always went back to me. I was trying to be discreet since Ged was with us but there was definitely some flirting going on between the two of us. He would subtlety touch me or give me compliments while being the complete opposite to Ged. They seemed more like rivals than friends. Ged finally went to the bathroom and left our table where we were having drinks. As soon as he was out of sight Patrick got closer, next to me. His thigh was touching mine.

"If Ged wasn't here, I would be fucking the hell out of you by now."

"Well, give me your number and we'll have something arranged. Unless you're up for a threesome?"

"I'd prefer to have you to myself. Ged can watch if he wants."

He took his hand on my thigh. He leaned closer as if he was about to say something. I could feel his breath hitting my ear.

"Alex!"

I looked up and saw Scott - a guy from my course who I'd occasionally go out with.

"Hi, Scott. How are you?"

Scott's eyes were more focused on Patrick next to me.

"Who is your friend?" Scott asked.

"I'm Patrick."

Patrick had his usual flirtatious look as he looked at Scott. We chit-chatted briefly before Patrick cut to the chase.

"So, Scott. Why don't you help us finish these drinks?"

Scott got down next to Patrick. Ged was back now. He greeted Scott quickly before whispering in my ear.

"Seems like he found someone. Let's go."

Patrick and Scott were definitely flirting. I thought Patrick could've gone with someone better. Scott was my age. Blond and green eyes with a very masculine face which contrasted to his pretty feminine personality. Patrick seemed pleased though. Ged and I were quick in bed as we got back. He fucked me more aggressively than I was used to. In my head, the face of the one fucking me kept switching from Ged to Patrick, back and forward.

Talking Ged into it

It was Saturday and I hung in Ged's place, a bit hung-over. We sat in his living room watching TV. A wrestling tournament was on. Ged's phone buzzed.

"Wow, how about that."

I looked at the picture Patrick had sent. I saw a naked guy lying on his stomach in a bed. My eyes were stuck at the nice ass before realising that it was Scott. I couldn't help feeling a bit jealous.

"Good he found someone." I said. "But I feel bad. I should have fixed someone better than Scott."

"Scott is hot." Ged said. "I'd do him."

I was surprised to hear this.

"Good for Patrick then."

"Are you jealous, Alex?"

"No, of course not. If anyone is jealous, it was you yesterday."

"Not jealous - just on my watch. If Scott hadn't come, things may have turned ugly."

"Oh really? What would you have done?"

"Well, if he had made any further moves on you, he would have to get through me first."

I took my arm around Ged and looked at him.

"Really? What would you have done? Wrestled him to the floor?"

"What?"

I looked at the TV where two men in singlets were rolling around. Ged smiled.

"You would've liked that, wouldn't you?"

"Why not? I imagine you in your underwear, wrestling right here in front of me. The winner gets to fuck me. The loser has to watch."

"That would be kind of nice. Putting that arrogant jerk to his place and then fuck you right in front him."

I was already hard.

"Let's do it!" I said. "A private wrestling game. I will owe you one."

"How about you and I wrestle a bit, right now?"

"I'm serious Ged! Just think about it. He claimed that he was more muscular than you! You would prove him wrong by completely dominating him. Then you get to fuck me while he can only lie there and watch!"

I could feel Ged getting hard. If only I could get Patrick on board too.

The Wrestling Game

There we were, in the living room. I was sitting on the sofa, in my underwear and about to explode. In front of me, Ged and Patrick were facing each other, just staring at the other in silence. Ged wore a leopard thong I had picked for him, and it looked great on him. With his dark hair and trimmed beard, he reminded me of Tarzan a bit. Then there was the silver-fox. Patrick had gotten a pink thong. Ged thought it would look comical on him when we picked it, but the truth was that Patrick looked incredibly sexy in it; like a slutty dilf. I couldn't get my eyes off his big bulge and round butt cheeks. He noticed me eyeing him and seemed satisfied by the attention. The blinders were down, the furniture had been moved to the sides and there was a big plastic mat covering the floor.

"I'm going to kick your ass." Patrick said.

Ged grinned.

"I'd like to see it." he said.

The battle of the dilfs was about to begin.

"Allright." I started. "Let's get this started. You know the rules: keep the game clean and the one to surrender loses. The winner will be master of the night. You may start."

And so it had begun. They hunched their backs and got ready to attack. They circled each other without breaking eye contact. They looked dead serious. Then they were at it. It started with a test of strength. Their muscular arms tensed up as they tried to take control over the other. It led to them hugging each other where they tried to flip the other. Soon, Patrick was getting the upper hand and I saw Ged's feet slowly leaving the floor. Patrick's teeth were cringed, but you could see a grin beneath all that. He had managed to lift up his opponent from the floor and held him in a bearhug.

"Fucker!" Ged burst out.

He tried to get out of the grip and he was jerking his legs with no success. Patrick looked over at me and winked. Fuck, this was hot. I winked back. Patrick walked a few steps with Ged still stuck in his hold.

"How's it going old man?"

Patrick was being real cocky. He wanted to show who the man was. Ged didn't respond but kept trying to get out of the bear hug. It went on for almost a minute before Patrick was tired of carrying around Ged. He dropped Ged who landed on the mat with a big bounce and rolled over so he was lying on his stomach. Before he could rise up, Patrick quickly laid himself on top of Ged in order to keep Ged lying like that.

"Never pictured myself in this position with you, buddy." Patrick said, amused.

Based on Patricks expression, it was clear that he enjoyed pressing his groan against Ged's ass. He was getting closer to Ged's ear.

"Do you like this, Ged? You like my dick against your fat ass?"

"I will fucking destroy you."

"I'll take that as a yes."

Patrick, who was holding Ged down with his body weight and gripping Ged's wrists, quickly released that grip and grabbed Ged's leopard thong. I heard the fabric rip. Patrick threw the torn thong at Ged's head. Patrick then got off of Ged. Ged threw away the ripped thong from his head and got up from the floor. He was completely nude now and his beautiful cock was hanging freely. You could tell he was furious. Understandably so. Patrick was having the upper hand so far.

They took a few seconds to regain their strength before the game continued. Ged was eager to attack. Once again they had their arms around each other, trying to flip the other. Their faces were practically touching each other, their crotches were completely grinding against each other and they huffed aggressively. After some struggling, both men fell to the mat. Patrick was on his back, with Ged on top of him. I got a nice view of Ged's round ass.

"Get used to this, Patrick. This is what happens when you go up against me."

With that said, the two rolled and now Patrick was lying on top of Ged.

"What was that, Ged? Is this what happens?"

The game continued like that. After pretty much dominating the match, Patrick was clearly getting tired and Ged got some chances to pin him once in a while. Ged had made some attempts to rip off Patrick's pink thong without any success. It was obvious that Patrick had overall the upper-hand in this game. They were both standing now, with Patrick standing behind Ged. He held him in a master lock.

"Geddy-boy! How's it going?" He said. "What do you say? Is it time to give?"

Ged looked frustrated. He tried to get out.

"No? No surrender?"

"Fuck you!"

"Fine, we'll have it your way."

Patrick let go of Ged and got in front of him. He then lifted Ged over his shoulder, so he was hanging there; a so-called Fireman's carry. Ged was too exhausted to make any resilience. Patrick smiled at me. Seeing him there, his sweaty, muscular body while carrying his rival like that... I walked up to him. I smacked Ged's butt and then looked into Patrick's piercing eyes. I kissed him. The game was over. We made out aggressively while Ged was just hanging there.

"Nice job, man." I said. "I guess your little feud has been settled."

"Indeed. Don't you think so too, Ged?"

Patrick shoved his finger into Ged's hole who gave a moan. He then put Ged back down and was not on his knees. Patrick looked down at him. He then took off his pink thong and exposed his big erect cock.

"Suck it, loser."

Ged looked bitter but did what Patrick said, just according to the rules. He started to blow Patrick. Patrick closed his eyes and exhaled in satisfaction. It was clear he was enjoying this to the fullest. Patrick and I started to kiss again while Ged was blowing Patrick. He stroked my cheek and stared into my eyes.

"Have a seat on the sofa. Me and Ged are gonna have some fun first. I'll save the final act for you."

I sat down and watched the two men. Patrick was done with getting his dick blown and grabbed Ged's hair. Ged stopped sucking and looked up at Patrick, who had a big grin on his face.

"Ged, you are going to get fucked by me now, like a good boy. Get into the position."

I was not expecting this, but did not mind watching it. Ged did not look happy but got in a doggy-position. He pushed out his ass, exposing his hole. Patrick's grin disappeared and he looked excited. It was as if he had been waiting for this moment for twenty years. Ged's big bubble butt looked great with his manhood hanging between his legs. I was jealous. I had wanted to fuck that for so long. Patrick got down and soon the view of Ged's ass was blocked by Patrick's equally nice butt. Ged made a deep groan as Patrick entered him. Patrick was fucking his friend. They both breathed heavily.

"You like it, buddy?"

"Do you have to talk, fucker?" Ged said under his heavy breathing.

"You love it. So does Alex. He wanted me to win."

It continued for a while and I had taken off my underwear. Patrick took out his dick and turned Ged over so he was lying on his back.

"I want you to look at me when I fuck you." Patrick said aggressively.

Patrick pushed up Ged's legs and started fucking him from the front while they held eye contact. Ged moaned.

"Say I'm the man." Patrick said while continuously pounding him.

Ged seemed to hesitate but eventually caved.

"You're the man, Patrick"

The fucking didn't last much longer. Patrick pulled out his dick out of Ged. He leaned closer to Ged and started to whisper in his ear.

"As much as I enjoyed that Ged, I don't want Alex to wait any longer for my dick. You can't join us, but feel free to watch as Alex gets fucked by a real man."

Patrick gave Ged a little pat on his cheek before standing up. He looked at me in a commanding way, as if to say that it was my turn now. I was undressed, ready to receive the winner. Ged was lying one the mat, just watching as Patrick got up to me, got on top of me and started to fuck me from the front. The sensation of having this man's cock inside of me was indescribable. We started kissing while he continued pounding me. He grabbed my cock and started to rub it. I came immediately. I could hear that Patrick was coming too. I looked over at Ged, who had cum too as he had jerked off watching the two of us. It was the perfect ending for the evening.

The morning after, the three of us were standing by Ged's doorway. The living room had been cleaned, we were all dressed and it was as if the night before had never happened. Well, besides Patrick still walking around with a satisfied smirk on his face and Ged looking moodier than ever. Patrick stroked Ged's head.

"Come on, Ged. Don't be so grumpy. If you're feeling that salty, I'm up for a re-match next time I'm in town."

Ged just gave a nod and forced a little smile. He was not going to let Patrick have the last word in this; that was certain. They hugged each other. Patrick then looked at me.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Alex."

He proceeded to hug me. He embraced me for some time and pressed his crotch against mine. He whispered in my ear.

"By the way, Alex. Why don't you come over to Scott later today for some drinks? Maybe I'll let one of you fuck me. Maybe the two of you can settle it in some way?"

Sreb
Sreb
8 Followers