Two Divorced MILFS Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaniha : Lol!! Tell me no more... But, had you been caught, it would have really affected your image... You were considered the one wronged after the divorce!! Everybody would have got to know about this, and a lot would have been said. You should have atleast thought about the complications if this dumb mate talked!!

Lena : I know that, Kaniha... And maybe, if it was happening today, I wouldn't have been so careless!! I would have atleast thought about another safer option... Hehe... Having said that, I would also like to clarify that this fucker was worth the risk!! He was clearly more than 6 inches... Ofcourse, nothing monstrous when compared to what I had started to get, and what I get now, but he was quite thick!! Also, he wasn't going to tell anyone!! Why would he screw up his own life?! He has 3 daughters, and he will never do anything that may harm their future!! He was in all ways the perfect solution for my then hungry state of mind!! Kaniha... I realise what you are trying to say... But, I have done more wicked things, and people still think I am the one wronged. They have to, because I really was!! I did not really stray when I was married to Aravind. So, I don't see a moral issue!! Plus, even if somebody takes the pain of still proving me guilty, I will manage... You know my skills!! Hehe... It is all fine... Relax... Okay?! We are going to have so much fun, Bae!! Just get yourself ready for it!!

Kaniha : Aahaa... Well, I see it now... The Skills!! Always!! Hehehehe... You are not that stupid!!

Lena : Yup!! I know!! Hahaha!! So... Any more advises?? Anything to add on here?? Do you have anything more to say, Ma'am?!

Kaniha : I just want you to know that my old man was bigger than your dude in the car!! I did not really measure him, and my experience is limited, but I am sure about it... I guess even I took a very well caluclated risk!! Hehe...

Lena : Wait!! Are you talking about your Dad?!

Kanina : Fuck You, Lena!! Why can't you understand!! Why do you have to spoil the mood?!

Lena : Hahahaha!! Just Kidding, Bae!!

Kaniha : Hhhmmm...

Lena : Hehehe...

Kaniha : I was talking about my old mate from the Resort... It was very clear!! You know that!!

Lena : I know, Bae... Don't be so short-tempered... I know you are talking about the grandpa!! Haha!! I was just trying to irritate you!!

Kaniha : Okay!! You were succesful at that!!

Lena : Lol!! So, how big was this oldie?!

Kaniha : He was almost 10 inches!!

Lena : Yeah Right!! If you double the value you get by measuring his entire leg!! Get Lost!!

Kaniha : I mean it!! He was as big as Jordan!! Almost!! And from what you said about Jordan's length, I have to conclude my mate too had a 10 inched penis!! Certainly 9!! For sure!!

Lena : What the fuck?! You Serious?! Inches?!

Kaniha : Absolutely!! I swear!! I did a comparison between him & Jordan, in my mind!! That is why I am so confident!!

Lena : Shit!! I am really sorry for referring to him as a regular useless senior. I stress on the reality that he deserves to be respected. What is the good Sir's name?! I want to know!!

Kaniha : Hahahahaha!!

Lena : I really want to know!! Hehe...

Kaniha : Diwakar!!

Lena : Not Bad!!

Kaniha : I know!! Even I felt it was a wonderful name!! Suited him well!!

Lena : I know you are in love with him... Lol!! All I actually said was that it is a good thing you remember his name... I don't remember how half the men I got laid with even looks!!

Kaniha : Hehe... Okay!! Well... Just as you have said sometime ago, somewhere above, I am just beginning my journey... And... Hopefully, I too will get to face the same dilemma!!

Lena : Lol!! So you do know that you are going to continue this!! You are going to continue being a Slut of a Slag, or whatever you want to call it!! Hehe... All The best, Bae!!

Kaniha : Thanks!! Hahaha!!

Lena : Fucker!! What exactly happeneed with your Diwakar Rockstar?! How did it proceed?? How smooth was it!! I mean, how did you manage to accomodate his meat in your tight pussy?! After all, the only stretching your love-hole ever got was what your ex-boyfriend gave you, milleniums ago!!

Kaniha : Fuck You!! Shut Up!! Lol!! It all happened very fast... I was on his bed the very next second I reciprocated to his advances!!

Lena : Huh?! Like you two just teleported to his room?!

Kaniha : Hehe... It was something close to that!! See, he actually had booked a Cottage super adjacent to the Swimming Pool. It was just like he had paid extra to get the space!!

Lena : Ohh... So that he could easily hunt down the women who came for a dip!!

Kaniha : Hehehehe... Exactly!!

Lena : What a sly bastard!! I am surprised you still went with him!! Weren't you scared to go with a wierdo?! Even after you were smart enough to understand his modus operandi!!

Kaniha : Lol!! He is a good bastard!! Haha... And, it was not his fault... You can call it my desperation... OR... You can say he had the power to pull me!! It was definitely not him unfairly catching me!!

Lena : Ya Ya... I can see that!! I can clearly see that!!

Kaniha : I mean that!! He did not force me!! He is a good guy!!

Lena : Why do you say that?! I don't understand... Why do you keep calling him good?!

Kaniha : Because, he is a good person!!

Lena : You cannot judge a man by the size of his dick!!

Kaniha : Noo!! It's not about how big he was!! I liked how it went... I liked how he carried himself... I liked his style!!

Lena : Kaniha... I realise he has swept you off your feet... Still, you cannot judge a person with just one meeting. Especially, when it is a random sexual encounter!! It is a life lesson, for us hungry divorced mothers... Hehe... I cannot stop giggling thinking about the fact that you and I are in the same group now... Haha!! But, I am not joking... Okay?! Keep that in mind!! You can no way do that. It feels an easy thing to do, but just don't get to quick conclusions!! Especially, if the person is by all means a carnal offender who very openly chooses his victims!! You are in that phase, where you need to be very careful!!

Kaniha : I know all that... I was careful... And, I was not a victim!! I enjoyed it!! I very well considered myself to be his lover, though it was only for a small period of time, and he made me feel the same!!

Lena : You Bitch!! You will never learn!! I cannot believe you are so into him!! You always take men seriously, and you get heart-broken!!

Kaniha : Hehehehe... I only had my holes broken, this time!! He did it with a lot of care!!

Lena : Fucking Slut!! Tell me all about it!!

Kaniha : I feel so shy!!

Lena : I am going to kill you!!

Kaniha : Haha... It's just that... I don't know how to put this down in words... It was a really emotional thing... You know... Having someone who is not your real man inside you... Having someone you know nothing about inside you... Having someone you have just met a few moments ago inside you... It is such a taxing thing... I don't know how you do it... And the, you get the kind of pleasure you always wanted, but never got, and did not expect... I just don't know if I can propely explain it to you!!

Lena : Will it help if I bring myself there and fist your used slutty holes?! You Bloody Whorry Bitch!! Fucking tell me what he did!!

Kaniha : Whooaa... Okay!! So... I got up from the Sun Lounger, took two small steps, and I was already inside his room. It was that simple.

Lena : Do you think I even want to know all that?! Just start from the scene where he gets you naked!!

Kaniha : You don't want to know about him doing me?!

Lena : Are you really an idiot?? Of-course, Yes!! What else do you think I was asking for, till now?! You do realise that you need to get yourself out of your Swimsuit, for him to do you!! That is why I asked you to start from there.

Kaniha : I do!!

Lena : Then, What?!

Kaniha : I am confused, because he took me even before I got naked!! So, I am not sure if I should first tell you about him doing me, or tell you about him later ripping apart my Navy Blue Tankini!!

Lena : Oh My... Tell me whatever you want!! Please!! I just cannot understand what kind of absurd shit you did with that old fucker!! I just want to say that you have done a fantastic job with your narration so far, and you have made sure I remain supremely interested!! Thank You!!

Kaniha : Hehehe... See... I already told you... I just don't know how to type this!!

Lena : You did not seem to have a problem when you told me about Jordan, and shit!!

Kaniha : Did I tell you about Jordan?? Yeah?!

Lena : Bitch!! Don't make me angry!! I begged you for the details, and you dare to taunt me with same!! I am going to smash your head!!

Kaniha : Hahaha!!

Lena : I get it... Ok!! I get it... You want to keep your Diwakar for yourself!! You don't want to share with me about the blissful hour you spent with your dear lover!! You don't want to share with me about any of your men!! Awesome!!

Kaniha : I don't mind...

Lena : You don't mind?! Fuck You!! Talk now, or I am really coming over!! My hands won't mind doing the talking for me!!

Kaniha : Stay Right There!! Lol!! I will tell you everything!!

Lena : Good... Hehe...

Kaniha : Look... We did not get ourselves naked, right away. I expected him to first get rid off my swimsuit, because he had already put forward that idea, as soon as he saw me, but to my amusement, he just pushed the edges of my dry Tankini to the side, before starting to drill me!! He was so big and thick, Lena!! You won't believe it!! I would have felt him inside me, even if he had not slightly pulled his Trunks down!! That is how huge he was!!

Lena : Kaniha... Stop It!!

Kaniha : What happened?? You don't want to know?? Lol!!

Lena : I want to know the truth!!

Kaniha : I am telling you the truth!!

Lena : You are lying!! Nobody gets that lucky the very first time!! You got nothing from him!! I know that!!

Kaniha : No!! I am not lying!! Why should I?!

Lena : Peer Pressure!! What Else!!

Kaniha : Hahaha!! If that was true, I would have spread my legs even before I got divorced!! Your tales of straying were all the inspiration one would have ever needed!!

Lena : Hahaha!! Fuck Off!!

Kaniha : Ohk, Slutty Bae!!

Lena : Haha!! You are just imagining things!! Kaniha... You are so funny!! You are putting your creativity to good use!! I hope you gave the unfortunate senior daddy enough reasons to laugh, with your silly lame jokes!! Because I don't see any other take away for him, from this encounter with you!!

Kaniha : We did a lot more than just laughing, Lena!!

Lena : Lie!!

Kaniha : What?! Haven't I already told you he was banging me for an hour, without taking any kind of break?!

Lena : You have!! I am now telling you that I know it what you said was a lie!!

Kaniha : I don't have to lie!!

Lena : Fine... I will believe you!! Recreate the Scene!! Tell me what happened!!

Kaniha : You should just let me finish, instead of calling me a liar, everytime I tell you what happened!! You will then know I am not lying!!

Lena : Arrghh!! Fucking say it!!

Kaniha : Hehe... Ok... I don't have a lot to say... Because he kept repeating his moves. It was some kind of a loop!! I found it strange at first, but after he finished the second round, I feared I would die if he ever stopped doing it!!

Lena : The more you tell me about it, the more it feels like a mere fantasy!! A bigger lie!!

Kaniha : No, Lena!! I am serious!! It was a well designed set of actions!! He would first fuck my pussy, and cum inside, and take his tool out half-erect!! He would then make me blow him, and cum inside, and blow him again, and take his tool out wet & super erect!! He would finally fuck my ass, and cum inside, and take his tool out throbbing for more action!! It made me feel like a sex-toy, until I soon realised my body also was reacting accordingly!! Everytime he screwed my pussy, in the Missionary Position, I would fart!! Everytime he fucked my mouth, Deep-Throating me, I would pee!! Everytime he destroyed my ass, in Doggy Style, I would squirt!! It just went on and on and on, and he would just keep cumming more and more and more!!

Lena : Fuck!! This went on for 1 full hour?!

Kaniha : I swear!!

Lena : Damn!!

Kaniha : This is a real account!! I swear, Lena!!

Lena : I know!! There is no way you could have made all that up!!

Kaniha : He repeated the set for 6 times, I guess!!

Lena : Fuck!! You are so so lucky he was your new kind of first, and you are also lucky that this did not kill him!! Lol!! He would have had nothing left by the time he finished!! You would have drained him!! Girl... You are destined to do this!! Haha!!

Kaniha : You have no idea!! I am very grateful for the kind words, but you still have no idea. I am lucky that this did not kill me!! He was not at all struggling!! He pulled his dick out, for the final time, but he hardly seemed to have been affected!! In-fact, it seemed like he was doing me a favor!!I was the one panting, and fighting for breath!!

Lena : Oh My... What was he on?! Definitely not the Pills a normal man buys!!

Kaniha : He is no normal man!! He is a Bull!! Hahaha!! I can vouch for it!! I don't mind saying it out loud anywhere, anytime!!

Lena : Hahaha!! You are just exaggerating!! Come On... Maybe, you just got overwhelmed with the sudden injection of lustful happiness!! He could not have done much!! He is still only a grandpa!! A basic grandad!!

Kaniha : So, What?! He is a proper bull, too!!

Lena : Grandads are only horny losers!! No grandad was ever a bull!!

Kaniha : I don't know about the rest!! This Grandad is a Bull!! I can bet my life on it!! You have to trust me!!

Lena : Gosh!! Kaniha!! You are addicted to him!! The Power of Sex!! I have never found you so aggressively debating!! He sure knows how to satisfy a woman!!

Kaniha : Hehehe... Exactly!! I was thoroughly satisfied with what he did to me!! But I must say that I fully felt the need to forever submit myself to him, and admire him, only after he licked my ass-hole clean!! It was special!! Nothing like I had every experienced!!

Lena : Licked your ass-hole clean?! Really?!

Kaniha : Yeah!! Why?!

Lena : I guess it is the Weather there. Even I had my anal cavity given a lot of oral affection by each of the men I hooked up with!! They all acted like they wouldn't survive there if they did not show my back-door some love!!

Kaniha : Yeah?! It has to be something of that sort then... Because both my mates gave me that treatment, and they were very adamant I let them do it!! I thought they were both making me feel extra special!! Now I am starting to think it was something else!!

Lena : Both Your Mates!! The Suspense!! Still no information on the grandpa's successor!! Cool!!

Kaniha : Haha!! Yeah!!

Lena : Shut Up!! I hate you!! Hahaha!! But it is fine... I forgive you!! You are at-least not restricting yourself from opening up to me now!! And, you can do it slow!! I really don't mind your stretching this conversation. Every second spent talking about your time at the Resort is a happy throwback opportunity to my own super sensual time there!!

Kaniha : Thank Me!! I won't mind!!

Lena : Go Die!! You should be thanking me, Bitch!!

Kaniha : Yeah Yeah!!

Lena : Disgraceful Whore!! Why can't you just tell me everything!! And... You know what?! You actually let me down!! Your score of 2 is such a shame!!

Kaniha : Only when compared to your score of 17!! Otherwise, I did well enough.

Lena : Hahahaha!! Did you??

Kaniha : Yes!! I did perfectly alright!!

Lena : Yeah?! Really?? Well... Did you get fucked in the fully occupied Restaurant, as all the guests looked at you getting brutally violated, with some of them even dropping their forks to stroke their cocks, watching you in pain?! Did you get your head dunked in the commode, fixed inside the Common Bathroom, by the Swimming Pool, when you had your butt ploughed from the back?! Did you have the door to your room kicked open, and your legs & hands tied to the edges of your bed, as a a pair of Twin Brothers caused your holes damage?! Did you have the whole of your clothes stripped in front of the entire team of Staff, just because their General Manager had a fetish to humiliate mature women, claiming to have caught them stealing from their in-house Diamond Store, just to feel up the interiors of their openings?! Did you get pulled out of the cab, as you were just about to exit the property, to be mercilessly humped, one final time, in the Lobby, as multiple men shot their load on your face!!

Kaniha : What The Fuck!!

Lena : The Fuck Indeed!!

Kaniha : Huh?!

Lena : Did you go through any of that?? Did you experience any of it??

Kaniha : No!! I don't want to!! I cannot even think about it!!

Lena : Yeah... I know!! But, I have experienced it!! I have experienced each and every bit of it, during my time at the Resort!!

Kaniha : You did not tell me anything about it!! You told me only the pleasing arousing instances!! How could you send me to a place so dangerous?!

Lena : Ya!! You would never have gone there if I told you everything about it!! That is the difference between you & me!! I went there knowing it all!! So you keep your mouth shut, and do not even think about boasting of your poor performance!! You are a failure!!

Kaniha : Ohho... I see... Okay!! What kind of failure are you referring to here?? Are you telling me I am a failed slut?! You think that makes you superior to me?! Lol!!

Lena : Yeah!! I was telling you just that!! Yes!!

Kaniha : Hahaha!! Isn't that actually a good thing?! And above all, most of the examples you have given me sound like you were forced to do it!! It has nothing to do with you being a greater slut!! Lol o Lol!!

Lena : I was forced only in ways I could still find pleasure!! Idiot!! Haven't you ever heard about getting what you ask?! How would you know that!! You have never got what you wanted!! You have never wanted what you could get!! And also, failing to be a slut is not all that bad!! You are correct!! Failing to be a slut is not at all bad if you are not a slut, in reality!! However, if you are a shameless slut who was heavily rumoured to have once been on the bed with her ex-boyfriend's father, imagining him to be her own father, then it is an ethical problem if you fail to be a proper slut!!

Kaniha : Fuck You!!

Lena : Right!!

Kaniha : I hate your Memory Power!! Dog!! But for the record, as you rightly said, it was just a rumour!!

Lena : Lol!! Yeah, Right!!

Kaniha : Can we please get back to what happened to me at the Resort?! I may forget some of the intimate information if you keep shufflling between unimportant baseless topics!!

Lena : Hahahaha!! The concern!! The eagerness!! Everything is clear, now!!

Kaniha : Busy!! Bye!!

Lena : Okay Okay... What happened next?!

Kaniha : Nothing!!

Lena : Tell me, Bae...

Kaniha : I forgot!!

Lena : Lol!! Tell me!!

Kaniha : Hhmm...

Lena : Please!!

Kaniha : We talked!!

Lena : What?!

Kaniha : We started talking!!

Lena : Nonsense!! Tell me about the real deal!! That is what I want to know.

Kaniha : I am telling you that only.

Lena : Come On... Don't be angry... Tell me the sensual stuff... I was just messing with you!! Tell me what happened after he pulled out!!

Kaniha : No... I am not angry... I am serious!!

We were talking after we had sex. We were not suppsed to... I mean, it was not something I was looking forward to, but we did spend a lot of time talking.

Lena : Ohh... Like, you two dirty-talked as he kissed you every other second, and fondled your tits, and as you stroked his meat... Right?!

Kaniha : No!! Not like that!!

Lena : Then??

Kaniha : We were just talking... We were talking normally. We talking about normal things.