Two Divorced MILFS Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena : What the hell!! What were you two talking?! What did you two have to talk about!!

Kaniha : He asked me about my family.

Lena : What?? Why!!

Kaniha : He asked me about myself... So, he asked me about my family, too. Like that...

Lena : And?!

Kaniha : He asked me what I am, and I what I do... Things like that...

Lena : What did he do after that?!

Kaniha : He told me about him...

Lena : What??

Kaniha : He told me about his children, his grand-children, about his time as a businessman, and about him enjoying his retired life, and what he was planning for the future. Some of the things he told me about his family were severely over the top, downright outrageous, and extremely vulgar, and I am not even sure if I heard it right in my sexually satisfied state!! But, he just did not shy away from sharing with me even the most malicious details!! He was very comfortable being open to me.

Lena : What kind of twisted shit is this!! I was asking you to tell me what he did after you two finished talking!! But I don't think you two ever stopped talking!! Fuck!! This is so odd!! Who would talk about their family after having sex with a total stranger, whatever the content discussed!! Why don't you also tell me that he asked your hand in marriage?! Dumb Bitch!!

Kaniha : Well... He actually did!!

Lena : Excuse Me?!

Kaniha : He asked me out!! He asked me if he could marry me, when I told him I was a divorcee. He had already told me he was as good as a widower, and then added he wouldn't mind being one for real, if it was to be with somebody as beautiful as me!!

Lena : What The Fuck?!

Kaniha : He said he will treat me like a Queen, and he wants to give me the life I truly deserved to be living!!

Lena : You Stupid Slut!! Have you lost it?! This is why you were calling him a good person?! Kaniha, do you even realise what he could have meant when he said he wouldn't mind being a widower for you. He said he would finish off his helpless wife!!

Kaniha : No!! He would not have done that!! He is not a cruel person!!

Lena : Yeah?! You sure?!

Kaniha : Yes!!

Lena : In that case, you would also know that he was making a fool out of you!! How else was he going to marry you with the grandma already with him!! This is so frustrating!! You have gone mad!! He is a good manipulator, and that is why you want to trust him, despite knowing there was no chance of the arrangement he promised being ever made practical!! He tricked you, and you fell for it!!

Kaniha : Noo!!

Lena : Yes!! I know a lot of men like him!! The very moment you would have left his room, he would have got someone else to replace the whorry spot you occupied!!

Kaniha : That is not true!!

Lena : How can you be so sure?! You are home, and he must be still there, doing tons of other women!! He had sex with another ho the very second you left his room!! I am sure about it.

Kaniha : No!! He was in no mood to!! He would not have!!

Lena : How can you be sure about it?! That is what I am asking!!

Kaniha : He asked me to sleep in his room!! He would not have asked that if he had other plans!!

Lena : You are so so stupid!! He was just playing with you!! The best he intended to do would have been to build a carnal bond with you, that he can slowly develop, if he reamins alive, and then fuck you in places of his convinience, later!! Kaniha... You were just one among his many!! You fell for it!!

Kaniha : That is not how it was!! Why can't you trust me for once, Lena!!

Lena : Kaniha... You should take my words seriously... I just don't want you to get into trouble... I don't want to see you hurt... Just tell what his reaction was when you said you will sleep in his room!! I will explain my point in better fashion, based on that. Tell me what very believable excuse he gave to soon push you out of the Cottage!! I cannot accept you are an idiot so big, that you still want to rate him good.

Kaniha : Lena... Listen... I think you have got it all wrong. I did not agree to that!!

Lena : What??

Kaniha : I did not agree to sleep in his room.

Lena : Then??

Kaniha : I told him I have a room of my own!!

Lena : What?!

Kaniha : What What??

Lena : I don't understand!!

Kaniha : Neither do I!! Why are you talking to me like I had told you I was desperate to marry him!! I was only telling you what he told me!! He was the one who felt it would be great if he married me!! I am old enough to realise these traps, Lena!! I just felt he was still decent... He was somebody who acknowledged his dirty deeds, without worrying about it's moral impact!! That is why I am calling him good!! I knew he was just trying his luck!!

Lena : Oh Oh Oh Oh... You knew it?! So, you are just telling me that you were enjoying the attention, irrespective of who it was coming from, and how it was coming, and why it was coming, and whether anything was ever going to come out of it... Nice... I did not know you had it in you, to alter your thought processing skills, so quickly, and upgrade yourself to the standard of an experienced compassionate slut!! The Past is The Best Teacher, they say!! Now I know Why!!

Kaniha : You are a loser!!

Lena : Hehe... Kaniha... I was really upset!! I was scared thinking you had made some kind of commitment.

Kaniha : What The Hell!! I cannot accept that you were thinking I was hoping to marry him!! Not Again, Lena!! Definitely not so soon!! Lol!! I am not so dumb!! And never am I going for somebody who is actually older than my own Dad!!

Lena : I try my best to not talk about this... But... Why does your Dad keep making his way back in to this conversation?! Is it some kind of a signal?!

Kaniha : Shut Up!! Just Shut Up!! You have been relentelessly taunting me, and I am

going to hit back at you!!

Lena : Hehehe... Okay!! Let's just focus on your old man... I mean, your old mate!!

Kaniha : Hhhmmm...

Lena : Hahaha!! What did he say when you refused?? He did not compel you?? He did not ask you to reconsider?!

Kaniha : No!! Why would he?! He cannot do that!! He told me what he felt, and I told him what I felt. Even if he tried to compel me, he could not have!! I am strong enough, Lena!!

Lena : Wait!! What exactly did you tell him regarding what you felt about marrying him?! I don't think you told me that!! I don't think you told me what you told him!!

Kaniha : I just said I am not sure.

Lena : What?? You did not say NO to the proposal??

Kaniha : I told him we can think about something else!!

Lena : You bloody whore!! You never tell the whole story!! You left it Pending!!

Kaniha : I did not want to hurt his ego!!

Lena : He would have surely expected you to say YES!! That is true!! He must have been surprised to hear it from you... That is if you had also shared with him you have been mostly pure, of late!! Well... I must say you did conduct yourself quite well, Kaniha. You made sure you had the situation under control. I am proud of you, Bae!!

Kaniha : I know!! But, I also felt he was only delighted to hear my response, that suggested an alternative arrangement!! You have already put out a decent idea about the kind of man he is, and so you already know!! It was like he had done a lot of it, and got a lot of it, and was expecting me to react the same way. Maybe, he would have liked a better reply, just for his own mental satisfaction, considering the fact that he must have seen in me a naive lady, but it was okay, and truth be told, it was actually I who was always being taken aback listening to the things he told me. He had achieved plenty of sexual feats in life to feel unsettled due to my plainly insignificant views!! And... If I remember rightly, the only time he was really surprised was when I told him that I had booked a room, at the Resort!!

Lena : Why?? What did he take you for?! Did you get yourself a SLUT Tattoo in your forehead?! Lol!!

Kaniha : Noo... Hehe... He said that because he felt women usually do not book rooms for themselves in that Resort!!

Lena : Hahaha!! I should have guessed that!!

Kaniha : I thought you would!! You were supposed to know that... SLUT!!

Lena : Haha!! I did know that... I just had no clue that this old baby of yours was such a regular there!!

Kaniha : Lol!!

Lena : Kaniha... See... Next time we go there, we won't book any rooms!! I knew there was no need for me to, even before I got there for my solo trip, from all the knowledge I bought myself being a part of numerous Divorced Moms Associations, but I just did not want to make myself look ultra stupid, even though I went there prepared for everything!! You just cannot say what some of these creeps might want to do in the middle of the night!! And you don't want to be unnecessarily stranded naked in the open, if you are not fine with watching a random whore being grilled in front of you, in the same bed you are resting your stretched ass, though it would have been no new sight there!!

Kaniha : I think I know!! Seen quite a few nude bodies, helplessly walking around!!

Lena : Hahaha!! Kaniha!! We should do this very soon!! I am getting excited!! We should be adventurous!! We need to get to the Resort, together!! And hopefully, we will also end up spending the night in the same room, on the same bed!!

Kaniha : Lena!! Lol!!

Lena : That would be so much fun, Bae!! It is going to be one hell of an experience!! Particularly, if we get ourselves a young boy stud!!

Kaniha : Hehehe... I know!! These youngsters of today are so much fun. They just keep shagging you!! They have so much energy, and they do it with real intent!!

Lena : Aahaahahaa!!

Kaniha : What?!

Lena : So your second mate was younger than you!! Not Bad, Kaniha!! Not Bad at all!!

Kaniha : Hehehehhe...

Lena : Bloody Bitch!! How dare you grin?!

Fucked Up Slut!! You thought I will never find out?! You thought you could keep it hidden from me?!

Kaniha : No!! No!!

Lena : Yeah, Exactly!! No Way!! There was no way you could!! I made you blurt it out, without any kind of real effort!!

Kaniha : I would have told you...

Lena : I am going to seriously beat you if you ever use that phrase again!! Useless Whore!! I don't trust you!! Would have told me, it seems!! Fuck You!!

Kaniha : Lena... I was really going to give you the details...

Lena : Shut Up!! I am really angry!! And so, you better tell me all about it, without missing out on even a single point!! You get that?! And do it Right Now!! I want to know What more Happened at the Resort!!

Kaniha : Hehehe... Okay!! Okay!!

To Be Continued...