Two Families: Road to Incest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlyn was giggling at my frustration and impatience until I pinched one of her nipples which caused her back to arch and push her hips forward and up against me, I had timed it just right and slid in. The long, slow feel of my cock sliding into her, the feel of her pussy as it opened and then engulfed me, caressing me in its hot soft comfort was unbearably nice.

"Shit, your pussy feels so good, I know I just want to stay in it all day long."

"Ummm."

We made love then, taking our time, even though we were young we had been together a while now and knew what the other liked in many ways. I took my time using long, deep but slow movements of my cock into Caitlyn's pussy, pushing in as deep as I could get, then easing all the way out until only the tip was inside her. A couple of times I pulled back that far I almost slipped out, but that seemed to let me push even deeper into her. All the time Caitlyn was matching my movements pulling back or pushing up at me, clenching or releasing my cock with each movement. Her hands were on my waist, subtly directing my pace.

After a while we both sped up, our movements becoming less coordinated, more frantic as we raced to our climaxes. Caitlyn reached hers fractionally before I did, screaming out in ecstasy, whilst I howled my release as I fired more cum into her hot tight pussy than I had ever done before.

As we recovered, lying together arms entwined, I was thinking there was nobody in the world I would have been happier to be lying in bed with after a long session of early morning lovemaking than Caitlyn. Then a very disturbing thought drifted across my mind; there was somebody who would come a very close second, Beth, Caitlyn's mom. The grown-up, mature and very sexy MILF version of Caitlyn. Now that was really disturbing, especially when I felt myself getting aroused at the thought.

Just then there was a gentle tap on the door and both our moms' popped their heads around before entering. It just seemed so natural as they stood and looked at us knowingly, none of us embarrassed.

"It's a nice way to start the day isn't it?" mom said as she looked at us. Smiling lovingly.

"Yeah, but I'm frustrated we could have done this ages ago you know."

"Well, think of it as us testing you, seeing if we could trust you two, before letting you sleep together, that is a bit more of a commitment than just sex you know." Mom ever the school teacher getting a point across.

"We knew we couldn't and shouldn't stop you having sex when you were ready, that's part of growing up, but we wanted you two to be safe and without pressure but actually sleeping together is so much more." Both mom's smiling lovingly at the pair of us.

I was constantly staring at Beth, taking in her full breasts and hips as well as her bare pussy, at the same time I had one finger inside her daughter's pussy. Now that is strange.

And then Caitlyn blew the whole vibe.

"Mom, who did you sleep with last night?"

There was a sudden chill in the air as that question sank in.

"Why? And what's it got to do with you?" Beth replied to her daughter.

"Well there was a lot of sex being had in your rooms last night, it was pretty noisy you know. You seemed to enjoy sucking off Liam not long after we had left so I was just wondering if it continued to you fucking him as well."

"How... how do you know?" Beth whispered.

"I'd forgotten my purse so we came back using the kitchen entrance and well we saw you. Mom what the frick is going on here. I know this is a nudist camp, but are you swinging as well?"

Beth could hardly speak to reply so my mom stepped in. "We need to talk about this and what is going on between all of us. We didn't want you to find out like you did but that's passed. Both of you get a shower and join us in the great room and we'll explain everything."

"Why the fuck did you do that? What the fuck did you say that for? Christ Caitlyn, what the hell were you thinking?"

"I don't know, I'm sorry Scott."

"Look, get a shower and we'll go and sort this out with our parents, but I think they may stop us sleeping together after what you have just said."

"They won't, it's too late now, we've already done it."

Half an hour later we are all sitting in the great room, Caitlyn and me on a low slung couch that we sink into and leaves Caitlyn with her legs spread more than I feel comfortable with as her pussy must be on show. My dad is sitting opposite her, able to look directly between her legs if he wants to. Mum was sitting next to him whilst Caitlyn's parents were off to the side.

The conversation started hesitantly, both mom's leading it before Caitlyn butted in.

"So what on earth is going on between you four and for how long? I mean I came home last night and saw you sucking Liam off, and it didn't seem like that was the first time you'd done it."

A glance between all four parents before Beth answered her daughter's pointed question.

"About six years now, on and off, and we... well we swap partners with each other."

"What, you're like swingers? Oh my God, mom, you're a lawyer and Scott's dads a cop."

"Caitlyn, we're not swingers, we don't have lots of partners, it's just the four of us, well mostly," my mom answered.

"Err, what do you mean by 'mostly'?"

"Well occasionally we get another person to join in, but there is only one person and she... no, I'm not going to say who she is."

"Oh God, it's somebody I know, isn't it? Somebody I know is having sex with both my parents. Tell me!"

"No."

"Please Mrs Jackson just tell me who it is?"

"Emma, Emma Maitland."

"What Miss Maitland from school, my teacher. I'm going to die of shame."

"Look, this is not sorting anything out, let's just forget about who and what and how long. Caitlyn sweetie just let your mom and Sarah explain about things."

"We've been experimenting and exchanging partners for about six years now, as I said there is only the four of us involved apart from the occasional time when Emma joins us, and that has only been on three occasions."

"OK," I said, "but do you just swap, or do you all join in together. Like an orgy?"

"I think you need more than just four people to classify it as an orgy Scott, but generally we just swap, so I'm with Liam and Sarah is with Frank. But occasionally we all get together."

"But mom, I thought you loved dad and only dad?" I asked, still trying to get my head around the situation properly.

"Scott, this has nothing to do with love. I love you dad and always will. Don't confuse love with sex. Sex is physical and love is emotional, you can... we can separate the two. We were getting stale, all of us. We just wanted to spice things up a bit so gave it a try, liked it and we are happy with it as it is, that's why it's just the four of us."

"And Miss Maitland!"

I could see Caitlyn was getting upset and I wasn't too happy about the sight my dad was getting of her pussy. I know we were in a nudist camp, but I don't think he should have been looking just where he was, not so intently. Not when we were talking about him and mom swinging with my girlfriends' parents.

"What happens now then? When were you intending to tell us about your fun and games, and where are you doing it?"

"We were going to tell you either today or tomorrow. As for where, we use our own bedrooms, when you're here, otherwise well where and when we feel like it."

"What about us?"

"What do you mean 'what about us'?"

"What about Scott and me, where do we fit in? Can we join in? Do you expect us to join in?"

"NO! You do not join in. No way Caitlyn. No way are you two getting involved."

"Seems to me as if you want us to."

"Caitlyn, I said NO!"

"Why not? Why not if we want to?"

Where the hell was Caitlyn going with this, wanting to join in swapping with our parents. Fuck no! I didn't want to, although as Beth is a very sexy lady, it wouldn't be such a hardship if I was to have sex with her. But that would mean my dad would be able to fuck Caitlyn. No, not happy with that.

"Caitlyn, you're just pushing things too much," her mother said, "you are not supposed to join in. If I'd have thought you would want to go as far as that I would never have brought you here."

"Well you did, what did you expect?"

"Not for you to want to join us, but to understand what the four of us are doing and like a responsible adult accept it, and the fact that you can have no part in it."

"A responsible adult? You're the one that brought us to a nudist camp, what did you think I'd want to do, play tiddlywinks? And you're the ones that are swapping partners, where does that leave Scott and me. My God you're swapping partners with my boyfriends' parents, and you think I shouldn't join in. You hypocrite."

"Caitlyn, do-not-talk-to-me like that."

"Caitlyn, we just think that the pair of you are too young to be indulging in this type of scene," said my dad, trying to defuse the tension between mother and daughter.

"Caitlyn, you two weren't supposed to see what was going on."

"You are joking, right? Look, Mr Jackson, Scott and I didn't ask to come here with you..."

"Actually you did, both of you, you both wanted to come with us."

"Yeah, but we didn't know it was a fucking nudist camp for swingers," I shouted out, for once getting away with swearing, that's how tense things had become.

"We didn't expect to find you fucking my mum, and how exactly did you expect to keep it a secret, we're all staying in the same bloody condo?" Caitlyn had raised a good point, she had a knack of doing that in arguments, she is going to make a great lawyer when she qualifies.

"OK, I'm going to put it another way," said my dad, "Caitlyn, how many guys have you fucked?"

There was a stunned silence at the intimate question and the crude way it was phrased.

"What the fuck does it have to do with you?" Caitlyn shot back angry now.

"Well if I'm going to be putting my cock in that sweet looking pussy of yours then I want to know how many have been there before me."

The look of shock on Caitlyn's face was absolute, you could see tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Not many, I'm guessing only Scotts, and Caitlyn I don't want to know, that is entirely your business, and maybe Scotts, but you need to understand just exactly what you'll be doing. The four of us are experienced and are happy and confident in what we are doing. You're not, you can't be, you're confused by the excitement of the unexpected. Just take your time and think about it."

Dad had defused the tension as if he was talking an armed mugger on the street out of doing something stupid. The rough crude way he'd initially questioned her had shocked her and brought her to realise what she was talking about. His calmer explanation taking all the hurt away.

Caitlyn for once didn't argue but nodded her head as she relaxed back into her seat, not the best thing to do as her legs opened even wider and everyone facing her could see up to her pussy which was glistening.

"Caitlyn, let me ask you something," my mother said, "what do you think you'll feel if you were to watch Scott slid his cock deep into you moms pussy and start to fuck her? What do you think Scott will feel like when he sees you on your back legs spread and his dads cock hammering into you?"

There was silence from everyone, mom had just hit the nail on the head. Could we deal with the emotional aspects of things, not just the physical? I wasn't sure myself. Yes I suddenly admitted to myself that I wanted to have sex with Beth, she would teach me things Caitlyn would take years to learn, she was a very sexy woman for her age. But did I want my dad fucking my girlfriend? Not really.

"Caitlyn, let me tell you it's not easy. I hated it when I saw your mom open her legs as Liam entered her for the first time. Slid his cock into her. Even though I was sucking on your dad's cock at the same time. I can tell you, I wanted to scream at her to stop. And we had been swapping partners for about five or six times by then, it was different when we weren't in the same room, but that first time will tear you up, I just need to know you'd be able to handle it. Watching your mom slide her pussy over your boyfriend's cock and ride him to an orgasm, knowing the pleasure she is giving him."

As a schoolteacher mom knew how to get her point across, but she was laying it on thick.

"You say that Scott and I are responsible adults now, well we can make up our own minds and mine is I want to join in, fully." Caitlyn looked at me for support, I nodded yes, though not very confidently.

What mom had said about dad fucking her was doing my head in, just as much as my cock was anticipating the fun it could have with Beth's pussy and mouth. I had seen she loved oral, I wanted to get some of that action for myself.

"Caitlyn, let me ask you a question about college. Are you and Scott going to open up your relationship then, or are you going to try and stay exclusive, you know you're going to the other side of the country to each other?"

"Err... I was thinking of staying celibate, just for Scott. Why?"

"Lots of temptations."

"Well I wasn't thinking of pledging to a Sorority, and Scott's not joining a Fraternity."

"You would be missing out on lots of fun."

"What drunken parties and having to have sex with random guys just because you have to. No way."

"So the chance to have a little bit of fun, when in college is not for you, but trying to join us in wife swapping is?"

"Yes. It's totally different, this would be just us, not something drunken and random."

Caitlyn was again making her point.

All four parents looked at me, "I'm not sure, I think I would like to but..."

"How about this for a compromise," mom said, "you can both join in a little bit, but only watching. If we're in the great room, then you can watch, but not join in, not yet. If all of us, you kids and the four of us are happy after that, then maybe and I mean maybe we can let you get involved just a little bit, say some kissing and touching. We're here for two weeks so don't rush things."

"Oral?" Caitlyn asked, pushing things again.

"No! Just kissing and touching, there's lots of fun in that you know, I'd be willing to let you go that far."

A dreamy look had come over Caitlyn's face as she understood the concession her mum had just made. Me, I still wasn't sure, this was too far for me to accept and comprehend.

The rest of the day was spent enjoying the warm weather as we lay by the pool, lots of people came over and introduced themselves to us. Most of them knew our parents so it was Caitlyn and me they were talking to. I was constantly looking up at bare pussies of every type and Caitlyn was nearly choking on the number of cocks that were constantly inches from her sweet face.

After dinner that evening, things got more intense, as we all knew they would. There was no denying what was going to happen, our parents were going to get together and have sex in front of us.

Beth made the first move, coming into the great room from the kitchen and sitting in my dads' lap, starting to kiss him at once. His hands had gone to her boobs and were pinching her nipples as they hardened under his touch. Beth was moaning as she squirmed on his lap, her hand playing on his chest and hair. Their kisses were passionate, with lots of tongue action.

Mum and Mike were soon at it as well, so there we are, both sets of parents making out together. Lots of kissing and touching going on, I felt Caitlyn stiffen and gasp as Mike slid his finger into my mum, quickly followed by Beth dropping to her knees and looking up at both of us, opened her mouth and slid my dad's cock between her lips deep into her mouth. I let out an excited groan at the sight, It was so sexy yet so depraved watching my girlfriends mother suck my dads' cock whilst my mom was being fingered by her husband.

Caitlyn was just going to get a hold of my cock when my mom looked over and told her to stop, we were to watch only.

With that mom lay on her back pulling Mike with her, spreading her legs as wide as she could, both Caitlyn and I were looking right at mom's glistening pussy lips. Mike quickly got between mom's spread thighs and slammed into her hard, that's the only way I could describe it. He slammed into her, then began pounding away at her. Mom had wrapped her legs around his waist, arched her back and pushed her hips up to meet him, fingers like talons clawing at his back. She was kissing his neck and shoulders, her eyes wide open as she looked at Caitlyn and me.

Caitlyn looked at me and mouthed, "This is so hot, just looking at the way her pussy accepted his cock was like, wow! That is so cool. God, I'd love to have your dad's cock doing that to me."

I gasped at her in amazement, she really did want to take things as far as she could with this joining in with our parents' thing. I still wasn't sure but the sight of Beth with my dads cock deep in her mouth and imagining how that would feel to me was getting me more and more attuned to the idea.

Mom looked over at me and smiled in that little demure shy way she has when she has been caught out doing something she shouldn't do. I was torn, the sight of mom getting fucked not only in front of me but by someone who wasn't my dad had me worried. How could she, my demure and shy mom, fuck another man. Then again dad was getting a great blowjob next to her and didn't seem to mind that his wife was fucking his best friend.

"It's OK sweetie," mom mouthed silently. She must have noticed the confusion on my face.

I smiled at mom, letting her know I was OK with things, she had sensed that Caitlyn was the driving force in all of this.

Dad was groaning and telling Beth how great a cock sucker she was, all the time Beth was slurping and making little mewling sounds. Her lips were closed tight on my dads' cock as they slid up and down his shaft. That looked hot I thought, as I turned my gaze back to them from mom and Mike.

Beth let go of dads cock with a plop, got on the floor her face inches away from moms, wiggled her arse at dad and said, "Come on Liam, fuck me now. I want to feel your cum explode inside me."

That was it, there was no way I wasn't going to do something now. My hand pressed into Caitlyn's groin and I started to finger her, using three fingers right from the start, normally I have to build up to that but Caitlyn was so horny by now that she was sopping wet, my fingers slid inside her easily.

Caitlyn responded by stroking my cock then leant over to me and whispered, "I really want to suck your cock, but I need to watch them first. Don't cum, please I want to suck you to a finish when they have finished. Let them watch as I swallow all your lovely cum." That nearly finished me off there and then.

Dad in the meantime was now kneeling behind Beth and looking at Caitlyn took hold of his cock and fed it slowly into her mother's pussy, a look of sheer ecstasy on his face. "God, Beth that feels so fucking good." Caitlyn groaned.

The dirty little bitch, I knew she was thinking that she wanted that to be her just then. Also as I looked at him I got the idea that dad would have been more than happy if it was my girlfriend he had just started fucking and not her mother. He was looking more at Caitlyn than her mom, who was thrusting back hard against him.

Beth and mom smiled at each other as Beth lowered her face, her auburn hair tumbling around mom's face and straight out kissed her. A full-on tongue-twisting opened mouthed lesbian kiss. Fucking hell! This had just taken another turn.

As if watching our respective dads with the other mom wasn't hot, the moms were lezzing it up full time as well. From the looks of it it wasn't the first time they had done that, and they sure as hell looked as if they enjoyed it.