Two Families: Road to Incest Pt. 02

Story Info
Things progress and the next steps are taken.
5.8k words
4.69
48.5k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,450 Followers

Things were calmer around the condo for the rest of the first week, still, I got the feeling that Caitlyn was getting more and more restless, trying to push things to the limit. Constantly making innuendos especially to my dad or more worryingly Mike, though she wasn't averse to teasing our two mothers either.

Caitlyn had confessed to me that she was hot to try girl on girl sex, had been for a while but wasn't sure how to do it, nor how I would react. I'd react like any horny guy whose girlfriend said that to him. OK. As long as I can watch, right? Right!

We had the pool complex to ourselves, mom was at the far end, recovering from swimming a few lengths, Dad and Beth were nearer relaxing in the water, Mike Caitlyn and me in loungers at the side. Caitlyn got up and dived in, swimming over to them, getting really close to my dad. I saw him give a start as Caitlyn grinned at him.

She had a hold of his cock under the water. Just as dad was going to say something she pouted, blew him a kiss and swam off. The next thing I knew, Caitlyn was next to mom, caressing her back and stroking her shoulders, mom clearly happy at the attention she was getting. She didn't even flinch when Caitlyn moved closer her pressing her boobs into mom's back then brushed her hands over mom's. Mom leant her head back and smiled at Caitlyn. Running her tongue over her lips as if tempting Caitlyn into a kiss.

That's when Beth turned around and saw what was going on, face hardening its look, going red with anger. Caitlyn quickly moved away, as mom smiled enigmatically. Mom had definitely enjoyed the attention she had gotten from Caitlyn.

That evening Beth called another meeting to discuss the situation, again stressing the fact that she didn't think it was appropriate that Caitlyn and I join in the adult fun and games. However, she didn't seem to have the support of the other three 'adults'. Eventually, a compromise was agreed on and that was that Caitlyn and I could have a single session one on one swinging with one of the adults. The choice was limited, to say the least! Me with Beth, Caitlyn with my dad, obviously.

My mouth went dry at the realisation that I would soon be having sex with a sexy and mature woman, a woman other than my girlfriend. Every horny male's wet dream.

I looked at Caitlyn who shook her head, "Not fair, I want to choose who I have sex with, not you, it's my body and I decide who I'm going to share it with."

Where on earth was she going with this? She'd got a compromise, seems like that is the way things work around here.

"I would really like to have sex with Sarah, I mean it's not as if you and she aren't into women, mom, so I'd like to join the scene, it would be a safe way to try something new. Please mom, please, I'm begging you."

I looked at my mom who was staring at Caitlyn opened mouthed, a mixture of shock and lust in her eyes. My cock had instantly gotten hard at the thought of mom and Caitlyn having sex together. I liked that idea a lot more than her and my dad.

"I don't see why not," mom sealed the deal with those words as she reached over, took Caitlyn's hand and kissed her gently on the cheek, then on the lips. "Umm you taste sweet," mom continued, "I hope your other lips taste just as sweet."

Fucking hell! I almost wet my pants at that and I'm sure dad and Mike did as well. Beth didn't appear too happy but the majority vote won out. I hadn't had a choice; it was Beth or nothing. I wasn't going to complain though.

No hard times were set, now that the principle had been established things would happen when they did. I expected that to be sooner rather than later where Caitlyn was concerned, what surprised me was that it was me and Beth who were first.

The following evening I was sitting in the family room, watching TV when I looked up and saw Beth. She had a smile on her face as she walked slowly over to me. I know it sounds like a cliche, but she had a sensuous grace almost like a big cat on the prowl prey for food. I knew what that meant, I was the prey. My mouth suddenly went dry, not the only time that happened on that vacation.

Beth stood directly in front of me, pussy inches from my face, she reached her hand out, took hold of mine, pulling me to my feet and into her arms. Wrapping them around me, hugging me tightly. Her skin seemed on fire as my arms went around her.

Beth bent my head down allowing her to kiss me on the lips. Not like my girlfriend's mother should, no, this was a full-on invitation to hot sex kiss. The hard nipples of her boobs pressed against my chest. My cock was throbbing as it pressed against her belly, trapped between us. I'm certain Beth was purring.

We kissed for what seemed like hours. It could only have been seconds, but I learnt so much about what a kiss could promise in those seconds. Her tongue was like an electric eel as it found and played with mine. I didn't think my cock could have gotten any harder but it did.

Beth's arms were around my back crushing me to her. My hands gripped her arse, grinding her against me. One leg lifted up and draped over my hip, the firm thigh silken and hot in its touch. Her body was firmer than Caitlyn's, stronger as she crushed me to her.

"Fuck me, Scott."

The next thing I know I'm on my back on the floor, Beth sitting on top of me, boobs hanging down, nipples pinched and hard as they poked out. She wiggled about a bit, got hold of my cock and directed it to the entrance of her pussy. I reacted by trying to press home, but Beth teased me by keeping hold of the shaft not letting me enter her. Every time I raised my hips Beth lifted up with me. The wanting was agony. She was tormenting me, denying me the pleasure I craved. We both knew I wanted to be inside her, she was just delaying the inevitable torturing me.

Just then I heard a gasp. Caitlyn stood in the doorway from the kitchen, watching. She was not alone, mom, dad and Mike were there as well, all looking on intently. Caitlyn had a hold of her dad's hand so tightly I could see her knuckles had turned white. Her other hand was pressed to her mouth.

Tears forming in her eyes. Mom who was standing directly behind Caitlyn, so closely her boobs must have been pressing into Caitlyn's back, whispered something in her ear. Caitlyn looked up giving her a nervous smile, mom reached around, tweaked a nipple at the same time giving her a kiss on the lips. Her other arm snaked around Caitlyn's waist above her belly, pulling her back against mom. Dad just looked on.

Beth rolled her hips around a couple of times, then released her hold on my cock and very, very slowly, a fraction of an inch at a time sank lower and lower until I had half of my cock nestled inside her. She paused, holding me there, dick half in half out. Then to a collective sigh from all of us sank down so she was fully impaled on my prick.

What made this different was there had been no foreplay, no kissing and touching the others bodies, just one kiss and I'm on my back with my cock slipping effortlessly into my girlfriends mom's hot wet and velvety pussy.

Beth bent over, brushing her rock hard nipples against my chest, then started to gyrate her hips, rolling them around and around. Rolling her pussy over my cock as it moved in and out of her slowly. She was going to take her time over this. I was happy to go along with her. I had my cock buried to the root in a hot, soft pussy, that was rippling, sending waves of pleasure over it.

She rained kisses all over my face and mouth, auburn hair brushing against me, tickling, even then a thought went through my mind, I wonder what that would feel like with my cock deep in her mouth, hair tickling my balls. God, I bet she would be good at sucking a guy off.

Her pussy was hot and wet and slippery yet holding me so tightly, clenching and releasing at times, rippling at others, all the while she was constantly gyrating. I had no control over what was happening, but I knew I was experiencing something wonderful. I was getting a lesson in sex, whilst my parents, girlfriend and her dad all watched on. Especially my girlfriend.

Beth was kissing my neck breathing and nipping my ear, "Mrs..." a hand went over my mouth, stopping me talking.

"Scotty, please don't call me Mrs. when we're like this, that wouldn't be right, it would almost be disrespectful."

"Beth, I'm close," I whispered.

"So what are you waiting for then, fuck me hard to a finish, I want to feel that cock driving into me as you fill me with your dirty hot sticky cum. Come on Scott give it to me." All this said in a hoarse breathy whisper, hot breath tickling in my ear. If I wasn't turned on enough, the crude words only she and I knew her to say was like throwing gas onto a fire.

Beth is normally so correct in her words and language, never cursing or swearing. "Come on Scotty, fuck your girlfriend's mommy, make her scream for you."

I pushed Beth away and grabbed hold of her tits, squeezing them hard, causing her to yelp as I thrust my hips hard against her. As she bounced up I spun her over so that I was on top and hammered away at her harder and faster then I had ever fucked Caitlyn, who was staring at me intently. A hand was pressed between her legs playing with her pussy, while my mom was rolling one of Caitlyn's nipples between a thumb and finger. Dad was alternating between squeezing and flicking the other one.

Mike was looking on appreciatively. Watching his wife get hammered by a young stud.

I was grunting with effort, sweat beginning to pour out of me as I pounded away at Beth who matched my pace, bucking her hips high to meet my thrusts, at the same time still managing to rotate her hips around.

The sounds of our bodies slapping against each other were echoing through the room. Beth was moaning and sighing. Shouting out words of encouragement to me, begging me to fuck her harder. Make her scream.

Three extra hard and violent thrusts accompanied by three grunts of effort had me finishing. My cock seemed to harden even more as it throbbed and I felt a hot stream of cum shoot along it and fire out of the end into Beth, who screamed as it hosed her pussy walls.

Her fingernails raked down my back leaving weals of broken skin, before digging into my arse cheeks holding me into her as I came and came again, each blast of cum seeming longer and hotter than the previous. Beth's pussy was milking me of every drop of cum I had, her face was glowing as she screamed out, her body shaking underneath me.

As I finished Beth grabbed hold of my head pulled my face to hers and gave me a long slow lingering kiss filled with such love and passion I fell in love with her before she brought things back into perspective, "Wow, Caitlyn's a lucky girl to have found you. Now you know how to make love to her, not just fuck her. Now clean up time!"

Beth pulled off me, moved so her mouth was over my groin and licked and cleaned all our combined juices from my cock, and balls slurping as she did. "I love doing that," Beth giggled before pulling me close again whispering, "Does Caitlyn do that for you? If she didn't before she will do in future, now that she's watched me do it. She won't want to be outdone. She's always been competitive," then that sexy giggle again.

As I looked over at Caitlyn tears were running down her face as she looked on, before burying her head in her father's shoulder. "Oh shit, I've gone too far." Mom motioned me over to them all. As I got close Mike got Caitlyn's arms from around his neck and turned her to me, pushing her against me. I tensed expecting a knee in the balls but Caitlyn looked at me for a second before kissing me, pulling me hard against her, she whispered, "That was so wonderful. So sexy. Scott, that was so great, mom and you was like wow. I think I love you even more than I did."

I was ready to kiss Caitlyn. Before I could she was pulled gently from me and mom enveloped her in her arms kissing her gently before breaking away saying, "Mom's to the fore tonight."

Caitlyn reacted instinctively and kissed mom back. She must have been so turned on after watching me and her mom. I was stood so close to them I could see Caitlyn's tongue slid forward and into mom's mouth, brushing her teeth as it did. As they were nearly the same height their boobs were squishing together, nipples touching.

Caitlyn, ever the dominant force slid one hand down mom's body going between her legs. Mom left out a gentle sigh as Caitlyn's hand probed into her pussy. Caitlyn told me later that mom was that wet and open she had got all four of her fingers inside from the start. I'm pretty sure mom was letting Caitlyn take the lead, that she would be more dominant later on.

I felt a hand grip my stiffening cock as Beth took hold of it and pulled me to the couch, sitting me down before half sitting in my lap. Mike had joined us and was playing with his wife's boobs as he watched his daughter finger fucking his friend's wife. A woman he had been having sex with not much earlier.

Dad stood behind Caitlyn rubbing her arse, before giving it a slap and walking away. He stood to the other side of Beth and pressed his cock into her accepting mouth. This only lasted a few seconds before Beth released him telling him he had to wait as she needed to watch her daughter.

Mom and Caitlyn were now head to pussy one on top of the other. I watched dumbfounded as mom spread Caitlyn's legs wide exposing her pussy for us all to see, before licking her lips, and, looking directly at both me and dad dropping her mouth onto my girlfriends pussy. Her head immediately moving up and down as her tongue lashed Caitlyn, making her scream.

Reluctantly, I forced Beth off me and went and knelt at the side of mom and Caitlyn. I just needed to see close up what they were doing. Nobody made a move to stop me. Beth sifted over and soon had my dad's cock in her cunt. Not moving, just sitting there with his cock buried in her. I glanced over at them and could see Beth was working her pussy muscles from the way her belly was tightening and relaxing. I knew just how good that felt now. A thought went through my mind, Beth's cunt was filled with my cum, and now dad's cock was in it.

Caitlyn had her tongue buried in mom's pussy flicking in and out as mom ground herself down onto her face. They continued this mutual pussy licking for ages and ages. Caitlyn's face was covered in mom's juices, mom the same. I had a close up view of the sticky mess on both of them.

Caitlyn snaked her hand back and pressed it between mom's legs and I watched as she got four fingers inside mom's pussy while her thumb was playing with the clit. Rubbing on it as she slid her fingers in and out. Mom let out a shriek but made no attempt to free herself. Caitlyn worked her fingers time and time again. Mom's shrieks and screams were muffled by having her face buried in Caitlyn's pussy. All the time Caitlyn drove her higher and higher. Mom's approaching orgasm not interfering with her pleasuring of my girlfriend.

Mom's mouth pressed harder against Caitlyn's pussy, tongue licking her folds before forcing its way deep inside. I was having to keep moving positions to watch all that was going on. Which pussy to look at to see the best action. It was as if I was in my own live porno. Well, I suppose I was. The thing was everything was so lovingly done, but with uninhibited passion and uninhibited lust

I continued to watch, face inches away from mom's pussy as Caitlyn licked and slurped along it fingers buried deep. I could see mom's pussy lips stretched wide the paler pink inner contrasting against the dark outer lips. Caitlyns tongue pink as it darted around.

Dad and Mike were now double teaming Beth, who was still sitting on my dad's cock, Mike had moved so she was sucking his cock. All three of them had got so that they could still watch the action.

Caitlyn had suddenly gone still as mom used her tongue and lips on her pussy even more. Caitlyn's legs were pulled up and back around my mom's waist as she pinned her. Mom's head was bobbing up and down, tongue working in swirls and licks, plunging deep on my girlfriend's pussy. Caitlyn thrust her hips high mashing her pussy into mom's face as she came. Both of them shuddering and spasming. I could see her legs trembling as she gripped mom to her.

Mom pushed her own body onto Caitlyn grinding herself on Caitlyn's hand. Suddenly the hand slipped inside buried to the wrist. Fucking hell Caitlyn's whole hand was inside my mom.

Mom literally screamed as loud as a jumbo jet on take-off, but it was a scream of ecstasy not pain as she came hard. Caitlyn moved her hand in and out of mom for a while, at first prolonging her orgasm, then bringing her down until she slipped her hand out of mom's pussy. As mom collapsed Caitlyn looked on in stunned shock, staring at her hand which was coated to the wrist in mom's juices. She stuck out her tongue and licked her hand clean. I joined her.

For some reason, I ignored my girlfriend and went and cuddled mom. So what if we were both naked, I was her son and she needed comforting just then. Dad was too busy filling Beth with first his cock and then his cum. Mike simultaneously cumming in Beth's mouth.

Later that night Caitlyn and I were cuddling up in bed when she started to cry. I eventually got her to tell me what was up and she said she had been so jealous of her mom when she saw me putting my cock inside her pussy that she wanted to scream and shout. If it had been anyone else but her mom she knew she would have killed the pair of us. The fact my mom had a hold of her and was playing with her nipples also stopped her.

I told her I felt exactly the same, but I still had to face the fact that soon she would be fucking my dad, and I didn't know how I would feel about that.

Strangely Caitlyn had been the driving force for everything that had transpired and she was the one who was the first to be upset and jealous. I asked her how she thought her dad felt as he watched his daughters boyfriend being fucked by his wife and then had his daughter fisting his best friend's wife to an orgasm.

That brought a wicked smile to Caitlyn's face, then she told me she'd been worried I would have been jealous of her and my mom. I told her it was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen, and couldn't wait to see it again.

Now that was an interesting way to bring us kids into the mix. After what had just happened, there was no way Beth was going to limit this to a one-time thing.

She didn't, but nothing happened for a day or so. Caitlyn and I were left to our own devices, it was made clear we had to take a time out and process what had transpired. We were being treated as adults and were expected to take out time to consider things and make an adult decision on what happened next.

This time I started things. Caitlyn was in the shower, I was lying on the bed relaxing. Beth had come in to ask what we wanted for dinner, when I made a move on her.

"I want to eat a hot sweet pussy, and not Caitlyn's."

"Cheeky boy. I think you'd better try this then," Beth giggled in reply, moving closer until her pussy was level with my mouth. She parted the lips with one hand, whilst reaching behind my neck to guide my lips to her. She seemed over her reluctance to let us join in the fun now.

"Take your time, sweet boy, take your time."

Her hips were rotating, grinding her pussy lips against my mouth. I licked and slurped at the delicious juices that were flowing from her. Loud moans from Beth attracted the others into the room.

My head was still buried between Beth's beautiful thighs when I sensed another body close to me, it was Mike. He pulled Beth from me and pushed her onto the bed. A big smile coming on her face as he said "Come on Scott, lets both fuck her, she loves that," voice filled with lust, but the look on his face as he gazed at Beth was one of pure love only.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,450 Followers
12