Two Families: Road to Incest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please. Really pound me, Scott, you're a big boy now."

I easily slid my rampant cock into Beth as Mike did the same to her mouth. Caitlyn had just come into the bedroom from the en-suite taking in the scene. A look of pure envy on her face.

"Damn, mom, I wanted to do that but with Scott and Liam." Beth couldn't answer as her mouth was filled with Mike's dick, thrusting down her throat. I was hammering Beth from behind and was enjoying the way her cunt sucked my cock into her hot hole. After a few minutes, Mike indicated that he wanted to change positions so we swapped places.

Mike wasted no time in hammering into his wife's pussy as I fucked her mouth. Beth was loving the rough but loving fucking she was getting. Caitlyn had a dreamy look on her face as she leaned in and kissed me, taking the chances to sneak a quick feel of her mom's boobs. From my position, I could easily see her playing with the excited nipples. Beth was enjoying everything too much to make any objection to Caitlyn's mildly incestuous act.

The sight of Caitlyn's hands playing with her mom's boobs only got me more excited.

Mom and dad alerted by the sounds of sex echoing through the bungalow had by now joined us.

Dad made for Caitlyn instantly, so far he'd not had the chance to get personal with her, missing out on the initial session when Caitlyn had opted to take mom as her first adult lover. He wasn't going to be disappointed this time.

Caitlyn ushered him over to her, dropping to her knees as he did. Her luscious lips opened to welcome his cock into her mouth. The only other cock that had been there having been mine. I was slightly jealous as I watched her feast on his offering to her. Working her lips and tongue over it. Mom leaned over to me to whisper, "Looks sexy, doesn't it. If she sucks cock as well as she eats pussy, both you and your dad are lucky boys."

I'm not sure if mom was teasing or not, but her words and the look of lust on my girlfriends face as she made a meal of my dad's dick drove me to even higher levels of lust. I began to fuck Beth's mouth even harder. She was gagging as I thrust away. Mike fucked her pussy with equal intensity. I pulled out and indicated to Mike that I wanted to swap again. Reluctantly he switched. I flipped Beth onto her back, pushed her legs up so her knees were up around her ears and slammed my cock in deep.

Mom had taken the chance to get on her back and was now eating Caitlyn's pussy, slurping and forcing her tongue deep. God, this was so hot. I ploughed into Beth, hammering away as hard and fast as I could. Mike was again feeding her his cock.

Caitlyn's orgasmic induced screams were stifled by the fact her mouth was locked around my dad's cock. Mom's oral action had taken her over the cliff to her orgasm in seemingly record time.

She spat dad from her mouth, falling onto her back pulling him with her. Taking a firm grip on his cock she guided it into her pussy. I stared in fascination as I watched her sweet pussy part as the knob end pressed forward, then, she seemingly sucked him deeper as his cock slid forward. It was as if Caitlyn was sucking him, not dad pushing into her. It was so hot. Mom allowed dad some time to fuck Caitlyn on his own, content with playing with herself.

As dad continued to pound Caitlyn, mom making sure I could see, sat on Caitlyn's face, wriggling around squishing her pussy down. I'm not sure who groaned the loudest, mom, me or Caitlyn.

Fuck! My parents were double-teaming my girlfriend right in front of my eyes. OK, I was doing something similar with her parents but this was surreal. Had I signed up to star in a porn movie?

Entranced by the sight of my parents fucking my girlfriend meant I had ceased hammering into Beth but was soon brought back to reality as she dug me in the ribs and humped her hips at me. She couldn't speak her mouth was full of Mike's cock.

Taking a lead from dad I matched the frantic pace he was hammering into my girlfriend, Beth responded instantly. Thrusting and gyrating her hips, mashing her clit against my pubic bone. Her pussy gripped my knob as I fired into her. Filling the hot cunt that was gripping me tight with a load of thick cum. As soon as I had finished I pulled out, to be replaced by Mike once again. He didn't last long before donating the second load of cum in a few minutes to Beth who was thrashing and screaming in ecstasy.

Mom's eyes had gone glassy as I looked at her face, Caitlyn munching on her as dad fucked Caitlyn. Then the words I had both dreaded hearing and yet at the same time filled me with lust escaped dad's mouth, "Caitlyn, I'm cum...." Caitlyn gripped dad with her legs, as she humped up at him as he came in her.

Caitlyn was in the throes of her own orgasm as dad continued to empty his balls into her.

As we lay alone in bed together later that night Caitlyn said to me, "It was so nice watching you slide into mom. You and dad really pounded her. That was hot."

"Cait, I was horrified when I saw dad put his cock into your mouth, but then the way you took it, the way you looked was so sexy. I just knew everything was going to be okay. God your mom's hot."

"So's yours!"

"You know what's so good, tonight was a bit rough but there was so much love between everyone."

"I know." Then she giggled before continuing, "Scott can you imagine what all their friends and colleagues would say if they knew about what they get up to."

I laughed replying, "Or if they could watch. Mom would never be able to control a class again."

"Could you imagine mine addressing a jury or judge."

"I know, to see all four of them they are so staid and buttoned up you'd just never guess they are such swingers."

"Well, we're in the mix now."

"Umm, Scott next time can we try something..." that look of mischief crossed Caitlyn's face before she continued, "If it wouldn't be too weird, I'd like to be double-teamed. I know I can't have dad but would it be so off if you and your dad fucked me together? I mean it's not like incest is it? That would be me and dad wouldn't it."

That was not the best image to try and get a night's sleep on.

It was a dilemma I solved uniquely, by talking to Beth and my mom, both agreed that although it could be strange for both me and dad, technically it wasn't incest as long as we didn't... well I'll leave that up to you. But I am not that way inclined.

Dad after initial reluctance that matched mine eventually agreed. The only ones who didn't know what was happening were Mike and Caitlyn, we sprang it on her.

Caitlyn was lying on our bed, after showering, playing with herself as she usually did. Finger pressing in and out of her pussy. The other hand pinched her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. As usual, she was moaning, not making any attempt to hide what she was doing from the rest of us.

Dad and I walked in, looked at the naked body enjoying what we were looking at.

"I think that girl needs a good seeing to," dad said coarsely.

"I agree, think she'd object if we gave it to her?"

Caitlyn's eyes popped open at the sound of our voices, smiling as she saw the state of readiness our cocks were.

"Ready to have a dream fulfilled?" I asked.

"If it's what I think you mean, then yes." Caitlyn spread her legs wide to show just how ready she was. Her cunt was glistening with moisture.

Dad held back allowing me to start. I pulled Caitlyn to her feet then pushed her to her knees. The next second my cock was down her throat, she had gone deep from the off. I indicated for dad to come stand at the side of me. Soon Caitlyn had released my cock exchanging it for my dads, sucking it into her hot sexy mouth.

Caitlyn continued to switch off on sucking our cocks, slurping and licking them, enjoying the pre-cum that was leaking from both. Her raven hair hanging down framing her face as she worked up and down the shafts. She was gurgling in delight, a smile across her face when she decided she had had enough of sucking cock and wanted some in her pussy.

Pulling her to her feet I got behind her and bent her over thrusting my cock into her pussy and fucking her hard. This wasn't about love making this was going to be rough hard sex. Fucking for the sheer fun of it.

Dad went and stood in front of her, pushing his cock down her throat once more. Caitlyn's tits would have been bouncing up and down if dad hadn't got hold of them, squeezing and kneading the young flesh.

As I had done with Mike when we double-teamed Beth, dad and I soon switched off so now dad was burying his cock deep in her pussy. Caitlyn was thrusting back at him as his hands gripped her hips. Her thrusts were exaggerated by the force I was fucking her mouth.

On the next swap dad lay on his back and Caitlyn mounted him grinding down hard, he pulled her to him, kissing her passionately on the lips. I got behind the pair of them and pressed my cock to Caitlyn's exposed anal star. We'd done anal before. So Caitlyn knew what to expect as my cock pressed hard against her protesting ring, finally pushing through the resistance. Dad had eased his fucking of Caitlyn's pussy as he sensed what I was doing. This hadn't been planned, nothing was apart from the fact that Caitlyn was going to get double-teamed.

When I felt my balls resting against her arse I eased back. Caitlyn was tight as she hadn't lubed up, but my cock was that wet and slippy anyway it didn't seem to matter. I pushed back in and dad eased out of her cunt. We found a mutual rhythm, building up in speed as Caitlyn grew more accustomed to having her arse and pussy fucked at the same time.

"God, I'm so fucking full. Guys, I can't take much more, cum in me, fill me with your cum."

That was the signal for dad and me to increase things until we were both hammering her hard, rhythm between us lost. I came first exploding and filling her arse. As I rested on her dad increased his movements I could feel him as he went in and out.

Dad shouted out as he came.

Caitlyn had been howling in her own orgasm for ages. I pulled out and moved aside as Caitlyn rolled off dad then licked his cock clean.

Mike's face was a mask as he looked on. I couldn't tell if he was disgusted, excited or jealous.

Things had taken another big step forward. Over the next few days we switched and swapped partners, nothing was off-limits apart from full sex between me and mum and Caitlyn and Mike.

Once again Caitlyn was the one to push for things to go further, yet surprisingly it was me that was the first to take that final step.


12