Two Families: Road to Incest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... there's lots of boys who love to smell their Mothers or sisters' panties. Only they're careful not to get caught. It's being naughty alright, but it's also harmless as long as they don't cross the line," Beth said.

"How about... incest," I said looking at mom.

"What about it?" Mom asked, looking suspicious with raised eyebrows.

"Is it considered immoral? I know it is when talking about the mainstream righteous society. But what about with people in our lifestyle? I asked.

"It's not common for swingers to be engaged in incest, but it happens sometimes. Mainstream society might think it's very immoral, sinful and revolting. But for swingers, they might just shrug it off. They might not be into incest but they may think it's quite amusing, or could be interestingly exciting. They're not going to be judgemental when it comes to that," our attorney explained.

"So in other words immoral is not in a swingers vocabulary?" I asked,

"As long as what they do is consensual and they're not hurting anybody, in my honest opinion, yes, you're correct," Beth said.

"Thanks, Beth, I'm so enlightened," I said.

"Me too!" Caitlyn said.

I gave another sniff of the panties, "I just wish I could sniff it from the source." I said, giving a pleading look at mom.

Mom looked at me, smiled and teasingly said, "In your dreams, and your dreams only and keep those dreams to yourself from now on."

"Yes... I always dream about it most of the time" I said.

"Well, I think that had better stop. Now let's get these things out of the car and get undressed, that's why we're here, and where on earth are Liam and Mike.

Caitlyn

Dad and Mike were in the pool, Caitlyn soon joined them, diving in and swimming up to Mike.

As I swam up to the two hunks that are Liam and my dad I knew I was hornier than I'd ever been for a while. Fooling around in the car and the discussion I had had with mom and Sarah had got me thinking. Maybe they were cool about taking things even further between the four of us? I wanted it. I admitted it to myself in a moment of clarity. I want to have sex with my mom and dad. I'm pretty sure that mom would go for it, Sarah would probably be the stumbling block. Then again if I pushed things maybe she would have no choice in the way things panned out.

By now I was standing close to my dad in the pool as we watched the others play and horse around. His hand was resting on my hip as I snuggled up to him, as we lent against the poolside, my boobs were bobbing about in the water, lifted high by their buoyancy. The water caressing them was making my nipples stiff.

I was certain my dad was casting sly and not so sly looks at them. Glancing down I could just make out the outline of his cock through the water, it seemed semi-rigid. Liam's certainly was, that made my nipples stiffen even more.

I leant my head to dads and whispered in his ear, "Do you want to fuck me?"

Dad went rigid and seemed to gasp in shock, his hand which had inadvertently started to caress the globe of my arse stopped moving.

"Do you want to fuck you daughter? Does daddy want to fuck his little girl?" I never call him daddy now. I was all breathy and little girl lispy as I continued, "Does daddy want to put that big hard cock into my tight little pussy? Does daddy want to feel it stretch and hold him tight as he pushes it into his little girls hot young pussy? Do you want to feel me stretch and struggle to take that big hard manly cock? Do you want to pound it into my sweet little pussy?

I interspersed these tormenting words with blowing hot air into his ear and nibbling on the lobe. My hand reached down and stroked his cock under the water just once, dad nearly jumped out of his skin at the intimate contact.

"Give me your hand," I said as I took hold of the hand that wasn't holding my bum, pulled it down and pushed one finger into my pussy, sighing in pleasure.

"Doesn't it feel nice and wet, nice and tight?" Dad's expression had gone totally blank and unreadable, "Imaging if that was your cock, how great that would feel. For both of us."

This was taking things very much to the next level, I knew I was taking one hell of a risk, I could ruin everything between us all. I hadn't an inkling of how my mom would react, let alone Scott. What we had been discussing in the car was mainly jesting and hypothetical. I don't think any of us expected that things would actually develop along those lines. But I had this urgent itch that needed scratching. I had the hots for my dad. I wanted him and knowing the exhibitionist I had become I wanted everyone to watch as he took me.

Scott

I was in the kitchen doing the dishes when mom walked in and hugged me. All the others were out so it was just me and her.

"Everything OK, honey?" She asked.

"Umm."

"Having problems with yesterday?"

"Yep," I gulped.

"You're not sure if you want to or not are you?"

"No! No I'm not."

"That's OK honey, I don't mind if you do or don't."

"Mom, I just don't know what I want. I've got a very sexy, naked woman pressing her boobs into my back. I can feel the heat from your pussy, and you keep whispering in my ear and nibbling on the lobe. Of course, I want to have sex with you."

"Thank you."

"Thank me, for what?"

"For saying you wanted to have sex with me, not that you wanted to fuck me, that's so much nicer."

"Mom, I do want to fuck you, I want to fuck your brains out, and I also want to have sex with you. I want to make love with you. That's what's worrying me."

"So why not then?"

"Mom you're a hot, sexy, lady, but that's it, you're my mom. It's different than with Beth, she's just an older woman for me to have some fun with. You're my mom. I shouldn't want to have sex with you."

"It's the mother-son thing isn't it."

"Mom it's called incest. You know, like we talked about in the car."

"I know and that's why we have been trying to avoid things like that, but it seems that events are out of control now. The decision may not be ours to make. You know Caitlyn's pushing things very hard."

"That's what's worrying me. What will dad think? I mean it's not like you and Mike. I'm his son, his son will be fucking his wife. My mom."

"Scotty, you're a big good looking young lad. I'd be happy to make love with you at any time. Leave the morality and thinking out of this now. You've got a nice sized dick and from what Beth tells me you know what to do with it." Mom dropped her hand and grasped my rock hard cock, holding it gently.

She spun me around so we were facing, "Scotty if you want to, then we will if you don't then we won't. But this thing I've got in my hand seems more than interested. And this here," she grabbed one of my hands, pressing it between her thighs and into the heat of her wet pussy. Making me slip a finger deep insider her. "This here is more than ready to accept it." Mom reached up and kissed me, open-mouthed, not a mother's kiss to her teenage son, but a potential lover's kiss. There was a passion but also love as our lips pressed together. Her pussy clenching on my finger.

Mom broke the kiss and pulled away from me turning to walk away. As she did instinctively I slapped her bum. She gave a little jump and giggled, swaying as she walked away. When she got to the door she gave her ass a little shake.

Fuck, what did I want to do? Mom was smoking hot, but she's my mom. That little slap on the bum seemed to have made my mind up.

That night we were watching a movie, well a porno actually. The 1980s porn movie "Taboo" starring Kay Parker.

One scene entails a mother and son fucking and I was feeling more than a bit self-conscious and embarrassed due to the knowing glances coming my way, and the conversation I'd had with mom earlier on that evening. I was sure mom was feeling the same. Despite her saying she would be cool if things took a turn we hadn't planned on The atmosphere in the room was heavy with innuendo, especially from Caitlyn who was raising her eyebrows and smirking at me every time I looked in her direction. She kept nodding her head in mom's direction. There were also some giggles coming from Beth that didn't help things either.When the movie ended I was feeling so horny I just had to fuck somebody. Beth was the nearest female to me apart from mom, so I grabbed her, gently pushing her onto her back onto the floor.

"Beth...I want to...I want to..." I exclaimed as I guided my very erect cock at the entrance of her pussy.


"Hey, what's got into you?" Beth exclaimed at first confused. Then, "Ohhh, that feels so nice!" She sighed and moaned as she felt my cock easing inside her until I bottomed out. "Umm Scotty I'd forgotten just how good your cock feels in me."

I heard a grunt at the side of me. Mom must have been just as horny as I was as she jumped Mike. Grabbing him as she laid on the floor, begging, "Mike! Please..." She was pulling him on top of her, spreading her legs wide and reaching for his hard cock at just the time I started to thrust hard into Beth. Her hot cunt was sopping wet. She was turned on as well.

"Hey, Sarah! What's this all about?" dad teased mom, but he knew mom got horny when she watched that particular incest movie.

"I need you inside me now...please!" Mom begged as she guided Mikes cock into her opening. Holding both of Mike's hips she pulled him into her at the same time lifting her hips to meet his. "Ohh, God!" She groaned as Mike's cock embedded deep inside her.

Dad and Caitlyn looked at each other. "Just us two of us left," Caitlyn sexily pouted.

"What do you think we should do, just watch?" dad replied.Caitlyn, laid on her back, opened her arms to welcome him into her embrace at the same time spreading her legs wide. " We need to entertain ourselves too.""And what kind of entertainment do you have in mind?" Dad teasingly asked."Mmmm...let me think!...we can fuck?" Caitlyn said grinning."I like that idea," Dad said is cock slowly easing its way inside her hot young channel."Ohhh, that's perfect!" Caitlyn moaned as dad began to hammer her pussy from the off.

I was pounding into Beth as she looked into my eyes and impishly asked. "Are you thinking of your mommy?"Mom, who was getting fucked beside us, overheard what had just been said furrowed her brow as she turned towards Beth saying," I heard that!'' ``Whaaat!" Looking back at her friend with a raised eyebrow. "It was so obvious that the two of you got so worked up because of that mother and son movie!" Beth said teasing with a smirk on her face. "The rock hard evidence of that is in my pussy right now.""Isn't it Scott? Tell your mom that it's true."Mom looked at me with a questioning raised eyebrow."About what?""That you're fantasizing that it was you and your mom in the movie!" Beth said. "Or that you wish it was her underneath you right now. Your very hard cock pounding her as it is doing to me. Fuck Scott, that's so good. Oh my God! I think your dick just got harder and longer. Oh my God."

I couldn't answer but just gave mom a shy smile. I was certain my cock had got bigger at the thought.

"So, you could not answer because it's true, right?" Beth said. My answer was to pound her even harder.

"Hush, Beth!" Sarah said to her friend. When she looked at me I was looking at her with a wide smile on my face, but my eyes were troubled, as was my mind.

Dad and Mike had stopped their thrusting as they became occupied listening in on the banter. They just stayed still with their cocks still buried deep in their partners pussies.

Mom looked at her fucking partner and said, "Aren't you supposed to be moving?"

"Ah... Yeah... sorry, I got a bit distracted." Mike grinned shyly as he resumed moving his hips.

"You too Liam! Aren't you supposed to be moving too?" Caitlyn teased, then screeched as dad pinched her nipples.

"Scotty, do you think, uuhh, you could, slow down a bit, please my pussy."OK Mom... I mean... Beth!." Fuck why did I say that!"See that? I was right!" Beth said as she turned her head towards mom and smirked.Mom looked back at her friend and tried to suppress her smile but failed.Then Beth looked and smiled sweetly at me and said, "Come on honey... fuck mommy!" Then looked sideways at Sarah.Mom can't suppress her smile so she just rolled her eyes.Mike had been observing all of these and decided to join the teasing. He leaned closer to mom, kissed her forehead and as he continued sliding his cock in and out of her, he said softly but loud enough so everybody could hear. "Ohh... I love you mom!""Oh my God, you too!" Mom said as she poked him on the ribs. That caused Mike to jerk his hips quickly and he slammed his cock deep into her. "Ohh...!" Mom exclaimed when she felt the sudden slam of Mike balls against her arse crack.There was a chorus of laughter and giggles as everyone teased me and mom.

Mom and I exchanged shy smiles before I leaned my body a little towards mom's side and watched intently as her pussy wrapped around Mike's cock as it slowly slid in and out of her. My gaze returned to her face with a smirk on my own.

Mom blushed when she realised I can clearly see that very intimate hole that is supposed to be forbidden to my eyes, much more with a cock inserted in it.

She tried to look away, but when she looked back at me, she could see me teasingly looking at her and Mike's connected bodies and said." You're not supposed to look." Then she smiled shyly and poked her tongue at me. Why? I'd watched her fuck both Mike and dad before. Maybe it was because she suspected I was wondering what it would be like to have her pussy gripping my cock the way it was doing Mikes.As the three couples continued their sex, the room was filled with moaning and groaning and the unmistakable smell of sex. After a short while, we all climaxed. The guys spurting their seeds inside the women's pussies. The women purring appreciativelyAfter I erupted inside Beth, I pulled out slowly delighting in the feeling her pussy was imparting on my sensitive knob end. Beth flipped around and performed one of her favourite things as she licked and sucked our combined juices and remnants of my cum from dripping cock. Slurping and making noises of delight as she savoured the tangy mixture.

"So... how was it?" Beth asked, teasing.

"Oh... well..." was all mom could respond, smiling.

I'd watched her fuck my girlfriends father at the same time as I'd fucked her mother inches apart on the floor as it happened. Everyone knew that we really wanted to change partners, that I wanted mom underneath me on the floor, with her legs wrapped around me as I pounded my cock into her mercilessly.

The door opened and mom stood there, in a very short, silk robe. Her silhouette in the doorway was stunning, tall and shapely. It was so much sexier than if she had been completely naked. I gulped at the sight.

I watched in stunned amazement, mouth going dry, as she swayed her way over to me. When she stood at the side of my bed, opposite my head she dropped the robe. The faint musky smell of her pussy wafted across me.

She reached out a hand and pulled me up. This is deja-vu, this is just like Beth when she took me for the first time.

Our arms went around each other as our bodies pressed together. The heat of mom searing into me. I was crushing her that hard against me. I thought we would meld together as one entity. Her firm full breasts with hardened nipples crushing against me.

Mom looked lovingly into my eyes as we kissed. Tongues wrestling together, but neither trying to exert control. Mom's nails raked down my back as I cupped her bum as she lifted one leg and rested it on my hip. Grinding her hot cunt against me.

She slid a hand between us, and gripped my dick, caressing it slowly, sending my mind into orbit. "Scotty, don't resist, it's inevitable," mom moaned into my mouth. I struggled to obey as mom clung to me. Her sensuous mouth planted firmly on mine. Mom very gently and hesitantly took hold of my cock again and stroked it a couple of times more. This time it was my turn to moan into her mouth.

Mom began to kiss her way down my body. Taking her time. Alternating between licking her tongue on me and placing butterfly gentle kisses on it. It was done with such love and tenderness I thought I was going to die.

Now on her knees she looked directly up at me, gave me a cheeky grin and sunk my tumescent cock deep into her mouth, sealing her lips on the shaft she sucked hard, creating a vacuum. Her head bobbed a couple of times, her blonde hair shimmering with the movement.

We both knew I wouldn't last long under the ministrations of her expert tongue and lips. I took hold of the back of mom's neck and fucked her face for about thirty seconds, before releasing her back to her tender sucking. She released my cock turning to lick my balls, occasionally sucking one or the other into her mouth.

Finished now, she pushed me onto my back, straddled me and so slowly it was torturous sank the full length of my throbbing dick into her pussy. A pussy that was so hot, wet and soft it seemed as though my cock was encased in a pool of white-hot silken lava.

The look that passed between us when we joined together can only be described as pure unadulterated love between a mother and her son.

I reached forward cupping the dangling mounds of her breasts, squeezing and pawing them. Delighting in the weight and fullness of them. A mature woman's breasts. They feel different to a young girl like Caitlyn's.

Mom sighed when I pinched her nipples, twisting them between my fingers. My mouth soon took over the action as I sucked a pointed nipple into it. Tongue flicking and teasing the point. Mom bucked on me a bit harder then and ground her hips around and around.

She was riding me, raising up until my cock threatened to slip out, before sliding back down so that every fraction of an inch was deeply impaled inside her. The pace was slow, very, very slow. Mom was using the strength and expertise of her pussy walls to excite me, rippling and squeezing on me.

All the time I was either playing with her tits or we were exchanging deep passionate kisses. The one thing that didn't change was that we were staring deeply into each other's eyes. The eye contact between us never broke for a single second, even when I eventually came.

We both gradually increased the pace, but not to an extent that we were outright fucking, but we acknowledged that things were coming to a head. Mom mouthed at me, "Just do it."

She rippled her pussy along my cock for one last time as my balls tightened and I sensed the cum travel along my shaft then fire into her pussy. It seemed to take an eternity yet at the same time be over in an instant. Coating the back and walls. I fired a continuous stream of hot thick sticky cum into my mom's accepting cunt. Filling it with my cream.

Mom had orgasmed a fraction of a second before me. Screaming out but never letting her eyes drift from my face. She shook and shivered and her pussy created havoc with my cock as it triggered my own orgasm.

My hands were clasped on mom's arse as I pulled her down hard onto me, hers were digging into my shoulders.

Mom fell forward onto me, cuddling and snuggling her face into the hollow of my neck, but not letting my cock escape the confines of her pussy.

"God, I've wanted to do that for so long," mom sighed.

We lay there for a while like lovers until mom finally roused herself and got out of my bed. Once again she reached her hand out to me, getting me up.

"I need a shower."

Although we fondled and touched each other as we cleaned the residue of sex from one another's bodies mom didn't instigate any more sex between us and firmly but gently stopped any ideas I may have of a repeat performance. After we dried off she took me by the hand and led me into the great room.