Two Families: Road to Incest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone looked at us, knowing what had happened. I couldn't look at dad.

Mom sat me down on the couch, getting me between her and Beth. Liam and Caitlyn were on another sofa. Caitlyn looked shocked and upset. I guessed the reason was twofold. She'd wanted to be the first to commit incest with Mike and she'd been so keen to watch.

"Scot, it's OK. You and mom. It's cool." Dad wasn't making me feel any better saying that, then my world was rocked once again.

Mike had pulled Caitlyn against him and planted a kiss on her lips. A hard lip bruising kiss. Pulling her firm young body against him. Caitlyn squealed and kissed him back.

Mom and Beth had their arms around me, Beth also had a hand rubbing softly on my thigh.

"Caitlyn's going to get the fucking she wants from her daddy," Beth whispered in my ear. "We knew you and Sarah would need to be alone and gentle. Not my little girl and her daddy."

I looked at Beth in surprise. "You mean you've set this all up. The hesitancy and reluctance were all a sham?"

"Not exactly dear, we had an idea that things could get out of hand like this. We all know what Caitlyn's like. We just had to be sure that all six of us could cope with things. Seems like we can." With that she got up and took up what seemed to be one of her favourite positions when watching sex. Sat in my dad's lap. Lucky man. Then he got even luckier, Beth lifted up, shifted position and sank his cock into her pussy, both of them sighing as he filled her up.

I soon switched my attention to the action that was now happening in front of me. Caitlyn and Mike were rolling around the floor, hands flying everywhere. Groping and roaming as they explored. Mike's hands were cupping her firm young tits. Thumb and finger alternating between flicking and pinching her nipples. Caitlyn moaning. Her own hand was gripping his cock, jerking it furiously. Her legs splayed wide as they rolled around.

Mike was sucking on her tits now, his tongue rolling around and around her nipples. Caitlyn, making mewling sounds of pleasure. Her hand was a blur as it worked Mike's cock. Mike had now got one hand pressed against Caitlyn's mound, a couple of fingers pressing urgently inside. Caitlyn's hips grinding her pussy on her father's hand. The hand that wasn't holding his cock was pressing his head onto her boobs. He was biting softly on them, leaving little teeth marks.

Mike kissed his way lower and lower down her body until his mouth was opposite her pussy which he was still stretching with his fingers. Still using his fingers inside he kissed her pussy, then pulled his fingers out of her replacing them with his mouth and tongue.

I watched in fascination as Caitlyn responded to her father's mouth and lips on her pussy. She was panting and moaning, her hands had let go of his cock and were pressing his face into her pussy, which was wet and leaking.

Mike's tongue was lashing up and down her slit, then rolling around her clit.

"Suck him baby, suck your daddy's cock," Beth called out.

Mike seemed to shake at the idea then pulled back, lay down and let Caitlyn lay on top of him, head to tail. Caitlyn looked me in the eyes, licked her lips and slowly sunk her mouth onto her fathers cock, not stopping until she had got as much down her throat as she could. She locked her lips on his shaft and bobbed her head. Mike thrust up as she pulled off. His mouth had regained its position on her pussy working her slit and clit in equal measures.

"I want to fuck you," Caitlyn panted, breaking off from the oral sex she was doing on her dad.

She broke away from Mike's grasp, spun around, positioned herself and sank onto his cock. There was an involuntary sigh from everyone in the room. Caitlyn leaned forward, her raven hair tumbling over both of them as they kissed. His hands reached up and moulded her firm, young, pliant tits in his palms, squashing them as he squeezed.

Caitlyn set the pace, rising up and lowering herself on Mike's cock. I watched as it seemed to open and stretch to allow it entry, sliding in and out, coated in her juices.

Caitlyn bent lower and whispered something in Mike's ear. The pace increased and Mike got rougher in his thrusting up, Caitlyn grinding her hips as she rotated them on him. Mike arched his back, thrusting upwards and then held still, Caitlyn bounced on Mike's cock as he came inside her. Her pussy was milking him.

Caitlyn hit her own orgasm shortly afterwards screaming loudly before flopping forward and laying still. Mike's arms wrapped around his daughter as they both recovered.

Mom had her hand in my lap now stroking my cock, then she buried her head in my lap and sucked me off, I didn't take long and came in her mouth, loving the soft and tender feel of her loving touch. She swallowed every drop, purring as she did so.

Dad soon had Beth shrieking as he fucked her hard and fast.

So that's how we had our first full incest encounters as families.

What would the rest of the holiday bring? What combinations would we get together? I had an idea that a three-way with Caitlyn and her mom might be nice. Or pounding her with either Mike or my dad. Then again, mom, Beth and I would take some beating.

Those are only a couple of my ideas, who knows what Caitlyn had in mind, never mind mom and Beth. I bet they could come up with some amazing pairings.

Bring it on. I'm glad this vacation is for three weeks and not the normal two.

Once again thanks to Rodav for help, collaboration and inspiration.