Two for Kelsi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, on your back David." she commanded softly.

David rolled onto his back. Kelsi grabbed his cock, then rose, and straddled him. I leaned back a bit to watch. She put the head of his cock against the lips of her pussy and slowly slid down the length of his shaft, catching her breath and biting her lip. Christ, she was beautiful as she impaled herself on his cock, her body glistening with a sheen of sweat as his long, straight, shaft slid easily over her pussy lips and into her.

She settled down on top of him, placed her hands on his chest to steady herself, and then slowly started to rise and fall. I watched David's cock sliding in and out of her, slick with her juices, while I slowly stroked my own cock, careful not to get myself to excited. She rode him with a slow, rolling rhythm, her eyes closed in concentration, her breasts gently swaying, her nipples gleaming with our saliva.

Minutes slid by until she let out a long sigh and slowly laid her torso down on top of his, her soft breasts pressing against his chest. Her eyes opened and she looked over at me, bit her lip and nodded her head.

I moved into position. David had both his legs stretched straight out, so it was easy to straddle them and move up behind her. I grabbed hold of her hip with one hand to steady myself. With the other hand, I held my cock straight and moved forward. Simply looking at it, I wasn't sure I was going to fit into her, but I was more than looking forward to the attempt.

I eased my hips forward until the head of my cock was pressing against Kelsi's pussy lips, the underside of my cock sliding over David's.

"Steady," she whispered, "slow and steady. Push."

I hollowed my hips and pressed forward. At first, it felt as if there was no give, and I wasn't sure it was going to work out. My cock kept trying to slide upwards, between the well-rounded cheeks of her ass. I reached down and put my fingers against the top of my cock, pressing downward to keep the head of my cock pressing forward at the junction of her pussy and his cock. David moaned.

"Push." She whispered, "Oh please, keep pushing."

I leaned forward and put some of my weight behind the thrust, pressing my cock down harder, trying to find the right angle. I felt a bit of forward motion and looking down, it seemed to me as if she was starting to open. I added a little more weight and pushed a little harder.

"Oh fuck." I heard David say. Kelsi leaned in and kissed him, taking his face in both her hands.

I could see the very tip of my cock starting to slide into her. I made a small adjustment in my angle and pushed forward a little bit harder. The head of my cock started to open the lips of her pussy. Convinced I had the angle right, I added a little more strength and weight to the push. She opened slightly and I started to edge into her. She moaned into David's mouth as she kissed him, then pulled away from him and looked over her shoulder at me.

Her eyes were wide as she made eye contact with me and nodded her head. I nodded back in acknowledgement, then put a bit more weight behind the thrust. Her pussy, already filled with David's cock, was extremely tight. I could feel her slowly stretching open as the head of my cock slipped in and the shaft started to move steadily into her, a fraction of an inch at a time. Once I was convinced it wasn't going to pop out due to the pressure of her tight pussy, I moved my hand back so that I had a firm grip on both her hips, my fingers furrowing into her skin as I pulled her ass toward me and onto my cock.

I looked down and saw that about the first third of my cock was inside of her. Her pussy lips were clinging tightly to my cock, stretched around it. I kept the steady pressure up, the combination of my hips easing forward, my weight pressing her open, and my hands pulling her back. I watched my cock slowly inch forward, stretching her, opening her.

David moaned deeply and Kelsi quickly put her hand over his mouth to muffle the sound.

"Oh god," she whispered, "keep going, don't stop, don't cum."

As I slid past the middle of my hard cock, the thickest part, I passed the point of resistance and suddenly slid the rest of the way into her. Her mouth opened and she looked back over her shoulder at me, those beautiful eyes wide open and wild. I thought for a second she was going to scream, just from the look on her face, but she was silent, mouth open in a soundless O.

I held my position, my cock buried inside of her, the hard shaft pressing against David's cock, our balls nestling together at the entrance. I made a small adjustment to my position, moving my hips in small grinding circles, working my cock back and forth. I wasn't sure, but it felt as if the grip of her pussy let up just a little bit. I worked my hips around a bit more, stirring my cock inside of her. It wasn't my imagination; the grip of her pussy was not quite as tight as it had been on that first penetration.

I drew my cock back. Though still tightly gripping my cock, she had opened enough that the back stroke, still slow, was much smoother. Even so, I had never been in a woman's pussy that felt that tight. Looking down to watch my cock slide out of her, I pulled back until just the head was within her lips, then I leaned forward and pushed it back in. This time, the forward stroke was still tight, but much smoother. My cock slid back into her and she moaned, low and deep.

"Oh fuck. I'm full. I'm so full."

She trailed off into another, louder, moan and it was my turn to clasp a hand over her mouth. She moaned into the palm of my hand, the sound faint and muffled, as I completed the long stroke into her. The room was filled with the scent of sex and the faint moans, her moaning into my hand, David moaning into her hand. One hand over her mouth, one hand holding her hip in a tight grasp, I slid my cock back again, then pressed it forward.

It took me a dozen strokes until she'd opened enough that, as tight as the fit was, my cock was easily slipping in and out. I made a small adjustment to my position and settled into a long, rhythmic, stroke. I watched my cock sliding in and out of her. In the dim light of the room, it gleamed from her wetness.

She bit down on the palm of my hand and her whole body jerked, once, twice, three times. A shudder ran through her, and I realized she was cumming on our two cocks. I loosened the grip of my palm over her mouth, and she drew in a deep breath, then let it out with a long, low whimper. Her body shuddered, made small jerks, and twisted until eventually she collapsed entirely, laying all the way down on David, her face pressed into the hollow of his shoulder.

Her own hand slipped off David's mouth.

"Fuck," He said, his voice tight, "fuck, I'm going to cum."

Kelsi immediately snapped her head up, shaking it, and leaning down to whisper fervently in his ear.

"No. Not yet. Let me cum again, let me have another orgasm, then you can cum in me. Please? Oh god, please?"

She snapped her head around to look at me.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder this time. Let me cum again, please, I want to cum again with both your cocks in me."

I nodded, then started up that same, rhythmic, stroke I'd used before. My cock was moving smoothly in and out of her tightness, the underside of my shaft sliding against the underside of David's shaft. Her wetness was pouring out over us, drenching our cocks. The lips of her pussy were stretched out tightly around the two thick shafts that had her open and pinned between us.

Taking her by the hips in both hands, I increased the tempo of my thrusting, moving at a faster, shorter stroke. She was looking over her shoulder, watching me, moaning into her own hand over her mouth. Every now and then she would nod, and I would increase the speed of my thrusts, taking it up a notch. I was plunging in and out of her with a fairly fast stroke when she let out another moan into her hand, this one long and staccato.

"There." She said, taking her hand off her mouth long enough to whisper it urgently, "Right there, that's it, right there, just like that, just like that."

I'd learned early in my sex life that when a woman tells you "Right there" and "Just like that" stay right there and keep it up just like that.

I stayed right there, those short, driving, rhythmic strokes, her body moving with them, sliding up and down David's chest. Kelsi started whimpering, a soft, continuous sound. I felt David's cock start to pulse, pressing tightly against the underside of my cock. He pulled a pillow over and covered his face. Kelsi reached up on each side of him and grabbed a handful of white sheets in each hand, squeezing. Her head dropped.

Her first orgasm had been a series of jerking, shuddering movements. Her second orgasm was full on thrashing, heaving back and forth, her body twisting and turning as if she was trying to escape. I held tightly to her hips. Her orgasm triggered David's orgasm and I felt his cock surge alongside of mine in her tight pussy. He made a wordless cry into the pillow. Kelsi went face down into the same pillow and matched his cry with her own.

It was too much for me, visually and physically. Watching Kelsi's body, gleaming with sweat, twisting, and turning between us, her dark hair tossing around with each swing of her head, her fists curled in the sheets, the muscles of her shoulders, arms, and back standing out, tightly clenched, the look of fierce concentration and lust on her face.

The sensation of his cock pulsing and her pussy gripping sent me over the edge. I felt my own cock pulse, felt the cum pour out and then, overloaded, my mind went blank. Pleasure shot through my body, from my cock, from my balls, from the pit of my stomach. I felt my own hips spasmodically jerking back and forth, felt each pulse of cum as I came in her, filling her with long, powerful jets of sperm.

I collapsed on top of her, sandwiching her tightly between David and me. Her body was hot and slick, drenched in sweat, so I slid easily against her skin. I slid my hands up her sides, over her shoulders, then down her arms to cover her hands, and she tightly clasped my fingers as she bucked back and forth, crying into the pillow between her and David's face. I held her hands tightly, pinning her arms to the bed, her body thrashing between us.

Eventually, she settled down and I felt David lifting her from beneath, so I rolled to the side and pulled her with me. I felt David's softening cock slither out of her. I pulled my own cock out. Both cocks made a wet, slurping sound as they came out of her pussy. Kelsi rolled onto her side, her back still pressed against me. I draped an arm around her hips and, on impulse, slipped my hand between her legs. She was drenched. I could feel the hot, wet cum dripping out of her, coating my fingers. I could feel the small tremors still rippling through her pussy.

Beyond her, David was laying on his back, his chest rising and falling with deep breaths.

Kelsi leaned over and kissed him deeply, then rolled and twisted so I could kiss her as well. We alternated back and forth for several minutes, each of us taking turns kissing her passionately. Gradually the kissing tapered off and, spent, we cuddled together on the bed. The sheets were a mess, probably ruined. I found the bedspread that had been pushed aside and drug it back up to cover our bodies. We lay there, listening to the wind blowing outside, the warmth of our bodies, nestled together, drawing the rapidly approaching wave of sleep closer and closer.

Kelsi rolled onto her back, David and I snuggled her between us, each with an arm over her body. All three of us were breathing heavily. I laid my head on her shoulder, smelling the tangle of sweat and sex, the sweet scent of her hair, and closed my eyes. That was all it took for sleep to come crashing down over me.

Given the late hour that we'd wrapped up at, I probably only slept five or six hours, but it was, for me, a deep and dreamless sleep. When I woke that peculiar white light of sun reflected from winter snow filled the room. I was alone in bed, and I had no idea what time it was. It took me a few moments of looking around to find the clock on top of the dresser. It was a little past nine o'clock. My mind immediately reviewed things I had to do that day, but it was a weekend and I had nothing planned.

I could hear voices talking in the kitchen, though I couldn't hear what they were saying. I heard the occasional clink of dishes. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I checked my hangover level. Fortunately, no hangover, in part because I was young and recovered quickly, in part because I really hadn't drunk that much the night before. I rolled over on my back and stretched.

It dawned on me that the last time I'd seen my pants and my shirt had been in the living room. It took me a few minutes to recall where my boxers were. I remembered Kelsi taking them off when we entered the bedroom, so they had to be here somewhere. I sat up and looked around, spotted them over in a corner, under a chair and popped out of bed to retrieve them.

Of course, that was the moment there was a light knock on the door. I froze. The door eased open, and Carey was standing there, wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and a flannel shirt. She smiled at me and slowly shook her head, then extended her arm, with my pants and shirt draped over it. We stood there, me frozen, her smiling with a twinkle in her eye. She looked at me up and down. I realized I was standing there, completely naked, with my underwear in my hand. I moved my hand to cover my cock and balls.

"Cowboy," she said, "after last night's rodeo, I don't think you've got anything to be shy about."

She came into the room, set my clothes on the bed, then turned, and opened one of the drawers, pulling out a multi-colored towel, which she tossed onto the bed.

"Shower's the next door on the right. Wash up and then come into the kitchen and get some breakfast. Tim and David are already out the door, they headed over to the Forrester's to help dig out the old house. That road blocks up every time it snows."

She smiled a little wider.

"Now, toss those boxers over here and let me get a good look at you. You had us up half the night, so I might as well get to see what had my sister moaning and singing your praise."

I took a deep breath and then tossed the boxers aside.

Her look was long and lingering, the smile never leaving her face.

"Holy shit, you are one cum drenched mess. Get in the shower."

She nodded toward the bathroom and then turned and left. I looked down. My pubic hair was a matted and tangled mess, and dried cum was spread across my lower stomach and upper thighs. I moved over to the bed and picked up the towel, wrapped it around my waist and headed for the shower.

The Michaelson's had a great shower. It was a walk-in, with frosted glass doors, beautifully tiled, and one of those big square rain-style shower heads. I started the water, gave it a moment to warm up, and then stepped in. The wave of hot shower water cascaded over me. I'd never understood the allure of those types of showers, but in this instance, I got it. I just stood there for a few minutes and let the water run over me. It was a totally awesome shower.

I heard the door open and glanced over as I stood under the shower. Even though the view was indistinct, I could tell by the outline that it was Kelsi. I watched as she stripped, and then a moment later the frosted glass shower door opened, and she slipped inside. Seeing her for the first time, naked in the full light of day, I was struck by her natural beauty, by the curve of her hips, by the sway of her breasts.

She joined me under the shower head, wrapped her arms around me and tipped her head back. I leaned down and kissed her. The morning kiss was soft, tender, and equally as passionate as last night's urgent kisses.

"So," she said, "I wanted to keep being a good host. I was doing an inventory this morning and I have the score at two orgasms for David, two orgasms for me, and according to Carey, two each for her and Tim last night. That leaves you behind by one."

Her hand reached down and cupped my cock and balls and gave them a squeeze.

"Hospitality says I owe you one, but, before I make another mess, let me clean up the one we made last night."

She filled a washcloth from a bottle of bodywash sitting on the shelf and, starting at the top of my head, washed me slowly to the bottom of my feet. By the time she was finished, I was trembling with sensual energy and my cock was fully erect. She pulled me from the shower, and we toweled each other off. As she toweled me dry, she kept brushing against my cock, but kept a cool, almost detached, attitude, toweling my cock and balls clean with the same efficient attention she'd given the rest of my body.

Of course, it was maddening and arousing, and she knew it.

We wrapped ourselves in towels and headed back to the bedroom. Once we were inside, she took the straight-backed chair from where it sat in the corner and moved it to the center of the room. She stripped the towel off from around my waist, laid it over the seat of the chair, and guided me down. I sat. She stood in front of me and stripped out of her towel. I had to catch my breath. Standing in front of me, naked, she was gorgeous, her dark brown hair, damp from the shower, spilled down across her shoulders. Make-up free, she looked clean and fresh.

She knelt on the towel, leaning back on her haunches, and took my cock in both of her hands. I was already hard. She started to slowly stroke my cock, working both hands up and down the shaft, twisting them around, working the whole length of it. Holding it in one hand, she traced her fingernails around the swollen head, a delicate, grazing touch. She slowly dragged them up and down the shaft, tracing the line of my cock, tracing the veins that were now standing prominently out. She ran her fingernails over my swollen balls. Her touch was delicate, teasing, and so very sensual. I moaned softly.

She leaned forward and kissed it on the tip. She alternated between kissing it and swirling her tongue around it, wet and slow, holding it firmly in both hands as she did so. I moaned softly. The head was wet and shiny from her tongue, and she took it into her mouth, delicately sucking on it, tonguing it, and letting it pop out with an audible sound.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the bedroom door slowly swinging open. Carey was standing there in the doorway. She leaned against one side of the door frame and ran her hand up her body to cup and then squeeze her flannel covered breast. We made a moment of eye contact, and she raised her other hand, putting a finger over her lips. I nodded in acknowledgement.

Kelsi didn't notice or if she noticed, gave no sign, focusing instead on sucking on the head of my cock, stroking the shaft, and cradling my balls in a firm grip. She gradually began to work her way down the shaft, her head bobbing slowly up and down, sliding deeper and deeper on each down stroke. Holding it tightly in her lips, she pressed her tongue against the underside of the shaft, and I flashed on that feeling last night when I'd slid into her pussy, already filled with David's cock. I moaned again. She was now bobbing up and down on the upper two-thirds of my cock, applying a strong suction on the up stroke, as it slid out of her mouth. Her saliva glistened on my cock and ran down the sides of the shaft in thin rivulets that dropped over my balls.

She adjusted her position slightly, pressing my legs further apart so she could kneel closer to me, getting more of my cock into her mouth, sliding back into her throat. She gagged briefly but kept going. Three or four sucking strokes later she had the whole length of me down her throat. She opened her eyes, made eye contact, and continued with her long sucking strokes. Strands of saliva ran out of her mouth, down across her chin, and threaded downward, to dangle and dissolve on her chest.