Two for Kelsi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept the tempo slow, kept the grip of her lips tight, and I had to close my eyes and tip my head back, so lost was I in the sensation of her hot mouth, soft lips, and pressing tongue. My hands were clenching fistfuls of air, as if I was trying to grasp something that wasn't there. I could hear myself moaning as she lashed my cock with her tongue as she went up and down.

I snapped my eyes open and glanced at Carey. She was still standing in the doorway, her flannel shirt open, one hand squeezing her exposed breast hard, the soft flesh furrowing between her fingers, the other hand down the front of her sweatpants, moving quickly, rubbing, or fingering herself out of sight. Her mouth was half open and she was staring at her sister's mouth, working its way over my cock.

I looked back at Kelsi, staring at me with those big brown eyes, reading my facial expressions as I twisted and turned under the ministrations of her mouth and tongue. She slipped a hand between my thighs. A moment later I felt her saliva coated finger rubbing against my anus, pressing against it, rubbing the entrance in small circles. I felt her move a finger into position and stop. Looking into her eyes I gave a slight nod of my head.

Her finger pushed me open and slid into my ass. I moaned and my whole body stiffened. I took several deep breaths and then nodded again. She started to slide her finger back and forth in my ass, twisting it inside, alternating the sensations as she caressed my prostate.

"Oh sweet fucking god." My voice came out in a whimper.

Kelsi settled her fingertip on my prostate and began to massage it with a slight pulse, which was all it took. I exploded into her mouth, long, hard, pulsing jets of cum. It felt like they were being ripped out of me and it was my turn to jerk and shake, to twist and turn, as she held tightly to my cock with her lips. I looked down and I could see the exposed part of my cock pulsing again and again. I whimpered and moaned.

She held her mouth tightly around my cock until I finished cumming. Then, she slowly pulled back, opening her mouth slightly. My cum ran out of her mouth and cascaded down my shaft, a white wave of it. She pulled off my cock, her mouth still half open and I watched, dazed, as the cum ran out across her lips, and down her chin. Still making eye contact, she leaned forward and swallowed my cock, deep-throating the cum-covered shaft in one smooth stroke, further smearing her lips with cum.

I could only cling to the chair to keep from falling out of it as she did it several more times, then settled down to lick up all the cum from my cock and groin. Once she had finished cleaning me up with her tongue, she used a finger to scrape up and catch the cum smeared on her face, to push it back into her mouth and swallow it, all the while maintaining steady eye contact.

I heard a sound, a soft, sudden moan and glanced over to see Carey, in the doorway, leaning heavily against the frame, her hand down her sweatpants, shaking quietly in the throes of her own orgasm, one nipple pinched tightly in her fingers, her face covered with an expression of ecstasy.

Kelsi rocked back on her haunches and smiled up at me.

"That's two. Everyone is even now. Carey's orgasm doesn't count since it was self-inflicted."

She glanced over at her sister in the doorway. Carey looked like she was barely standing on her shaking legs, but she had enough composure to flip her sister the bird.

Kelsi rose up to her feet, picked her folded towel up, then used it to wipe her face. She leaned forward and wiped my groin clean, removing the last traces of cum.

"Get dressed, then, come into the kitchen and let's get some breakfast into you."

She turned, crossed the room, took her sister's arm in hers and softly pulled the door shut behind them.

I sat on the chair until I was sure I could stand up without tipping over, then dressed, and ventured out of the bedroom. As I headed down the hallway toward the kitchen, I could hear Kelsi and Carey talking and laughing again.

When I got into the kitchen Kelsi was sitting at the table, sipping a cup of coffee. Carey was standing at the stove, warming a scramble of eggs, peppers, sausage and hashbrowns. A steaming cup of coffee, a sugar bowl and a small container of cream sat in front of one of the chairs. Kelsi gestured at it with her coffee cup and so I sat down. I like my coffee black and strong, so I simply picked it up and took a sip. It tasted like heaven tastes.

A moment later Carey was setting a full plate in front of me, along with a fork and a bottle of hot sauce. I sprinkled some onto the scramble and then took a forkful. It was delicious, so I rapidly ate several bites. I was suddenly ravenously hungry. Carey filled a cup of coffee and then joined us, pausing to put in several teaspoons of sugar, a dash of cream, and stir it gently.

Kelsi reached across the table and gave my hand a squeeze.

"I just wanted to say thank you. Last night was amazing. They say every guy dreams of a threesome, but I've found they're kind of hard to put together, especially with what we did last night. It's the most awesome feeling, to be so full of cock it's almost painful. You were good. Have you ever done that before?"

"No." I shook my head, "There's a first time for everything I reckon."

"David's a little flustered, he kept repeatedly blushing this morning." Carey said.

Kelsi laughed.

"I think he'll get over being flustered." Kelsi said wryly. "He's probably just over-thinking it this morning. That whole cock sliding against a cock thing can be confusing. But I tell you, for me, that's probably half the thrill. Just the whole thought of a cock sliding against another cock inside of me."

She shivered.

"Oooh, that's just fucking delicious. How about you?"

I took another forkful of the scramble and slowly chewed as I thought about it. Then I looked at Kelsi, smiled, winked, and spoke.

"Just delicious. Simply delicious."

They both laughed.

Kelsi pointed toward Carey with her coffee cup.

"My little sister here developed into quite the voyeur back when we shared a house in Lincoln, while we were going to college there. She used to press her ear to the wall whenever I had a man over. I learned that one morning when I sent the guy on his way and went in to check on her and found her laying on the floor, her pajamas down around her thighs, a wet spot on the carpet, and her little vibrator laying there still buzzing softly along."

Carey laughed.

"It's not like you were the most discrete person about the whole thing. You might think you're being quiet, but your moans could shake the walls."

Kelsi smiled and shook her head.

"I am the soul of discretion," she said. "My moans are quiet and ladylike I'll have you know. Carey here graduated quickly from listening to hiding and watching."

"With your help."

"Okay, I'll give you that. I might have helped."

Carey turned her attention to me.

"So, have you and David ever shared a woman before?"

"No," I said, "Kelsi here is the first. We've fucked in the same room before, sharing a hotel during rodeo season, or double dating in the front and back seat of a car, but that's as close as we've gotten."

"My first time with two men was in college," Kelsi said, "I was way drunker than last night. They'd barely gotten their cocks inside of me and it was too much for one of them. He suddenly pulled out, leapt to his feet, pulled his pants on, and practically flew out the door. The whole thing lasted a minute or two of actual penetration. But, when I woke up and thought about it, I spent the whole next day wildly masturbating and remembering what that minute had felt like. I vowed then and there that I was going to find the right guys and try it again."

"I was away at a track meet on her first try at it, but when I got back it was all she talked about, in graphic detail, over and over." Carey said. "I made her promise to wait until I was there before she tried again."

"It's easy to find a guy who is willing to fuck, there's always someone available, but as soon as you mention what you want to do, most of them turn as skittish as a new-born foal. All hat and no cattle." Kelsi said.

"So, knowing what a voyeur I am, a trait Tim's learned to appreciate, Kelsi told me she'd see what she could do for old times' sake."

Kelsi laughed and took a sip of her coffee.

"I did not have high hopes in a small town, but there was something about you and David. You had an easy familiarity with each other, so after that first round with David, I thought I'd ask what he thought. He said, and I quote, well, that boy is pretty much willing to fuck anyone, anywhere, anyway, so let's ask him."

"And here we are, all civilized, sipping our morning coffee." Carey quipped.

I smiled and held up my coffee cup.

"Here's to being civilized."

They both clinked mugs.

When David and Tim came back from their morning snow-shovel run, we exchanged small talk and David and I got ready to head out. The storm had stopped, the plains were covered in a deep blanket of snow. David wanted to run over to Chadron to pick up a load of mineral blocks and I decided to tag along. As we were getting our coats on, Kelsi asked for my cell phone and added her number into it, then sent herself a short text, so she could add my number.

Carey filled two travelers' mugs with coffee for the trip to Chadron and Tim escorted us out. As we stood outside, near David's truck, he extended a hand. We shook.

"Thanks for the entertainment last night. Carey loves hearing that kind of stuff and well, when she gets turned on like that, I am the beneficiary."

David and I hopped in the truck and started out down the driveway, out to the road. We turned west to head into Chadron. We rode in a comfortable silence, sipping coffee and listening to local radio, which was full of news about the storm the night before. About twenty miles down the road, David said, out of the blue.

"That was a night to remember."

"I agree." I said.

That was the extent of the conversation we had all the way to Chadron. When we reached the feedstore David went in to talk to the clerk and I settled back, listening to the radio and waiting.

My phone chimed. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at it. It was text from Kelsi. It was her address in Lincoln.

A second text followed the first.

"I thought about giving you my ass this morning, but thought I'd save it for next time."

Another chime, another text.

"I love the right cock in my ass. Yours is just the way I like them."

Another chime.

"Come down to Lincoln when you're free for a couple of days. Fair warning, I scream like a wildcat when I get fucked in the ass."

The little emoji with the smiling face and halo.

I texted back the little smiling cowboy emoji.

"David's lucky I don't steal his truck and break open the highway to Lincoln. How's next Friday?"

There was a momentary pause and then she texted back.

"See you then cowboy."