Two for One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please... no more... I can't... I can't..."

I could barely get the words out. Tim continue, harder, rhythmic, still supporting my back with his other hand.

"Oh... God... please... please...," I managed through desperate gasps, and then, I sank, letting out a long, deep, passionate moan as my inner walls pulsed and throbbed with pure pleasure. I was lost in this new wave of bliss. If I had died in that moment, I could not imagine feeling happier.

His fingers left me, and he rubbed softly around the edges of my clitoris, labia, and thighs. I was incensed. I was ravenous. I needed his cock inside me.

Lifting my head, I shot my arms toward Tim's face, wrapping them around his head and weaving my fingers into his hair. I pulled him into me and locked my lips onto his, exploring his mouth with my tongue. His lips were so soft, so inviting. For what felt like an eternity, we stayed like this, locked together in this way. It felt as though I was falling slowly through space and never wanted to be caught.

We unlatched for a moment to regain our breath when I pulled myself to him and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me. Fuck me, please."

He was stunned. I knew this was another taboo we all agreed upon, but I just grabbed him and repeated, "Fuck me," pulling him on top of me.

Tim looked back once more toward Eric, and I followed suit. He was sitting there, slowly stroking his cock, watching us. Watching as Tim satisfied his wife in ways only he had done before. A soft but deliberate nod signaled to us to keep going, and that was all I needed. My hands went back to his head, my legs wrapped around his waist, and I pulled his whole person into me at once.

I never felt our lips meet for the third time this evening, all I felt was his manhood penetrate and bury itself deep inside me. A deep, low moan escaped me and traveled through our connected lips as his cock pushed toward my cervix, filling me entirely, and nudging me once more toward orgasm.

He supported himself on either side of me, retracting and pushing in a deep, steady rhythm that shook me to my core. We kept kissing as his cock continued its steady march, in and out of me. It seemed to stiffen and grow with each thrust and I could feel myself sinking deeper and deeper into the sweat and ejaculate soaked covers.

I was close, so very close, but could not quite reach another climax. I pulled our lips apart and demanded, "Put me on top of you."

Without hesitation, we shifted and I sat on his hard, vertical cock. This was it. The position and curve of our bodies hit me right where I needed it, I just had to climb back to the summit. Slowly, at first, I rocked, guiding his hands to my hips. I was building, filling, and I started rocking faster, forward and back, tipping my pelvis just slightly with each beat. This was it, I was almost there. With what energy I had left, I rocked even faster, moaning, gasping, panting, louder and louder.

"Yes... yes! Yes!" I reached my peak and lurched forward onto his chest, shaking, groaning, and spilling my juices once more, down the length of his cock and onto the darkened bed covers. I wanted to keep rocking, but all control had been surrendered, and all I could do was shake, mounted on top of him.

I didn't get much time to recover as he pulled me off of him and turned me on the bed. He propped me up on my knees, which felt more difficult than I anticipated, and I looked at Eric, still taking us in as he stroked his cock, faster and faster. Tim pulled up behind me and once again, I felt him. My pussy welcoming him like an old friend. He pushed again, and again, and again, his hand grabbing hold of my hips and my ass. He stroked me, gently, as he pounded me from behind. I didn't think I would be able to come again, but at this point, I wasn't so sure.

This was when Eric stood back up and came to me, his hand still wrapped around himself. I hadn't tasted my husband's cock all night, so I decided now was as good a time as any. I stuck out my tongue and looked at him, inviting him into me. Of course, he took me up on the offer and his cock ran along my tongue, toward the back of my throat. He did most of the work, shifting himself back and forth, since I was a bit preoccupied otherwise. These tow men were sharing me, and I never felt sexier in my life.

The cock behind me continued its rhythm, in and out, when I felt a squeeze on my ass. Tim had both hands clasped to my behind, squeezing and exposing me. He stroked his hand along my right buttock and I felt his thumb begin to explore. This was something I had done with Eric on occasion, I'm sure he enjoyed it more than I did. I enjoyed the feeling of it, but it always felt like, "Forbidden feeling, forbidden place." It seemed dirty at times. Yet, tonight, in this heat, it felt right.

Eric pulled his dick out for just a moment, allowing me to catch my breath. I turned my head to the side so I could see Tim in my periphery. My lower lip found itself between my teeth again, and I bit down until I could feel the pinch of flesh and teeth.

"Mmhmm," I hummed to Tim in encouragement, turning back to take in Eric's cock once more. The feeling of these two cocks at the same time pushed me to the boundaries of bliss. My wet, expectant mouth ran up and down the length of Eric's cock while Tim pushed deep inside me.

Slowly, carefully, I felt Tim's thumb rub against my anus, asking to be allowed in. The feeling sent shivers throughout my body as I worked to relax myself for him. I focused on the cocks between my legs and lips, letting myself sink into pleasure. A small push came from behind me, and I felt Tim in me, again. I reeled from the excitement and intensity of his exploration. Right now, I was completely filled. Deeper, I felt his thumb enter, as he used the rest of his fingers to grip my ass even tighter.

I couldn't take this intensity anymore. I needed to finish them, to feel them fill me, front to back. With what control I maintained, I grabbed hold of the base of Eric's cock and stroked furiously, matching the rhythm of my mouth. He groaned, and I could feel him starting to shake. I pushed my pussy onto Tim's cock while focusing my mouth and tongue on Eric's head. With insatiable fervor, I sucked, determined to finish him off.

Eric jerked and buckled, unable to hold out any longer. Finally, he was mine. He exploded in me, warm, wet, and salty. It was a familiar taste I had experienced many times before, and I loved it. A shot hit the back of my throat causing one cough to escape, and sending some of Eric's orgasm down my chin and onto the blanket, joining with my fluids. My lips remained locked around Eric, swallowing the remainder of his essence and allowing it to become one with me, inside me. Now, it was Tim's turn.

This new man whose cock I had taken deep into my throat. A guest in our bedroom who made me squirt twice, and was pushing me there once more, with an intensity I've never felt before. He would come for me, and I would make it happen. Our flesh, glistening with sex and sweat, slapped together in a sweet, quick, even rhythm. His thumb still buried deep inside me. I pushed against him with several quick, deep strokes. His hands gripped tighter as he pulled me in, let out a gasp, and arched his back. My pussy was filled with this strange, new seed. Pulse after pulse flowed into me, deeper than I had ever felt before. My body seemed to tighten around his cock, forcing his cum to collect inside me. It took me a few seconds to realize there had been so much, a warm, wet trail slid slowly down my inner thigh. I never wanted this moment to end.

We all shifted and Tim exited me from both holes, leaving another trail of semen running down my leg. Exhausted, spent, and completely full, I collapsed onto the bed, aware of the pooling inside me. I watched as Eric and Tim left the room toward the bathroom, and I struggled to keep my eyes open.

I'm not sure how much time had passed, but as I felt Eric climb into bed, I realized I had fallen asleep.

"Hi," he said, smiling and moving a strand of hair from in front of my face.

I returned his smile and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. "Hi," I replied.

We just laid there for some time, his hand stroking the length of my arm. I wasn't sure what to say, so I laid there still, just replaying everything we had done this evening. Part of me, most of me, really, couldn't believe what had just happened. My body ached with the experience, and I remembered Tim's cum was still inside me.

I got up and went to the bathroom to pee and clean myself off, wanting nothing more than to get some sleep. When I returned, Eric was curled up on the bed, and I noticed just how much of the blanket I had soaked. Slowly, I climbed onto the bed, trying to not lay in the wetness. Eric didn't turn around, so I assumed he was sleeping. My heavy eyes fell closed, but opened when I had a thought.

"Eric, you awake," I called.

He turned to face me and asked, "Something wrong, Sweetheart?"

"I just," I started. "I just wanted to ask. Tonight... was this...?" I didn't finish the sentence, but he knew what I was asking.

He leaned in and kissed me. "It was everything I thought it would be."

Again, I smiled, touching his face. "Me, too," I replied, rolling back over.

Truly, it was everything I had imagined. Everything, and more.


12