Two For One

Story Info
Billy and Todd Have Me While I'm Pregnant.
3.4k words
4.09
10.4k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

This story comes from the time after I was married and when I was fourteen weeks along with my first pregnancy. Everybody mentioned here is safely over eighteen years old in fact some are just now thirty. Anyway, I was caught off guard by how crazy my libido went once I was pregnant. I had been worried that it would have the opposite effect and that I wouldn't be able to sexually satisfy my beloved husband Rick. Or at least that I wouldn't really want to. I also feared he'd be turned off by the changes in my body whereas since we had started being intimate he had always loved my naked body and wanted more sex and more different things. So never fear, those months of being pregnant and married were some of my sluttiest times of my life.

Outside of home I was surprised to find so many men even more attracted to me as a pregnant woman than they had been before. I went to my regular photographer Harry to have nude pictures taken and many of them set records for sales, at least sales of pictures of me. And every month through my term I posed nude for a three hour session with the Little Sketching Group, the group of artists Harry had organized, and we drew record crowds. Turns out a lot of men are very attracted to the changes pregnancy brings about. I'm not sure why. I know my husband was very attracted to me during pregnancy and we just felt closer to each other. He was really affected by the fact that I was literally growing his child inside of me.

I talked openly about sex and pregnancy with my friends, including Billy Andrade and Todd Henton, two guys I met through cheering for lacrosse and with whom I later formed a BDSM partnership. This story concerns them. When I got engaged the BDSM stuff had to go because I was almost always naked in them and very often the scenes included sex. But I still met them for lunch. One day, right after I had announced that I was knocked up by my beloved, Billy and Todd and I met to eat at Michael's Harborside. I remember now some of the things that were said which should have been warnings about what was to happen later.

"Fucking a girl being pregnant is my main masturbation fantasy. I guess it is the ultimate feeling, longing about being with a woman who's knocked up. That makes me horny just thinking about it. I usually don't have feelings for random women, but most pregnant women are a turn on. You included. Give me a real woman, who has had a kid and is secure in what she wants and will tell you what she needs. Give me a real woman with curves and experience," Billy told me.

"I had one once. It's awesome! I had sex with the same pregnant girl three times, twice when she was four months along and one time when she was eight months in and it was amazing. I always found pregnant women to be very attractive. I couldn't believe I was having sex with one. I was so mesmerized with her big tits and belly. The whole time, I kept touching them, I couldn't keep my hands off them. It was like a dream come true. I definitely want to do that again!" chimed in Todd.

"I would love to be with a pregnant woman again. Always wanted to, never found a chance or opportunity after my wife and I separated. I'm very attracted to pregnant broads. You especially. I loved it while my sister was pregnant. As they say, 'she had a glow' and it was attractive as hell. I thought the wife was a lot sexier with the new curves that came from when she gained weight. I loved looking at her. As she got bigger, I kind of had this crazy desire for my own sister thing going on that made it so awesome."

"You'll find out. My co-worker just had her first baby and she's a cute southern belle who gets plenty of attention anyway. She told me she has never gotten more attention than while pregnant. Just guys coming out of the woodwork to hit on her and say things." Billy again. Then back to Todd.

"Elaine Peruffo asked me to do her when she was pregnant once." Elaine was the slut of the year in our high school class.

"I refused. The more I thought about the offer, the more I found myself fantasizing about what it would have been like. I thought she was a very pretty girl with a nice natural body. Like you. After that I slowly found myself noticing pregnant women in a very sexual way. It's now at the point that I sometimes look online for pictures of pregnant women. You should have some taken. I love the look of a woman who appears ready to burst at any moment. Her breasts are very swollen and her nipples are clearly ready for suckling."

"Well I'm not about to burst and my breasts haven't swollen much."

"OK. I also know that pregnant women have a lot of hormones going on that also makes them very horny. I imagine that you must be enjoying yourself even more than before. One of the other big parts to my fantasy is that I am in total control of the sexual experience and end by ejaculating into the vagina that somebody else owns."

"I don't figure Rick owns my vagina. So Billy, what was it like when this girl got to eight months?"

"It's not that different. You can still do most of the positions, or at least variations. Best part is that you can finish inside without any worries of knocking her up, which is the real reason that it's better since I can basically go hard and finish strong without the focus breaking thoughts of possible making a kid."

"So what is it like for you?" Billy asked.

"What is what like?"

"Come on, we both know Rick."

"I love it. At first it was the same, but some how more...intimate."

"I'll bet. We both know you're a good lay!" And they did. And I was.

So fast forward until I was fourteen weeks along. I was staying at my Dad's house for a few days while my beloved was out of town. Now remember I said when I got engaged to my beloved I had sworn off sex with anyone but him. Which meant Billy and Todd were no longer supposed to touch me. Anyway I woke up one morning and, as usual, put on a nightie and some panties so I could go downstairs and make breakfast for my Dad. Soon after he left for golf.

My brother came down and asked me if I was staying home that morning. I said I was and he left. That meant that I would be alone in the house for like six hours. I went back upstairs, stripped totally and went in to take my shower. I finished, dried my hair and came back out into my bedroom, stark naked since I thought I was alone in the house. But I wasn't.

Standing there were Billy and Todd. My bedroom door was locked, the bed was rigged to tie me spreadeagled, the video camera was on and recording everything. I was alone and helpless. I recalled our conversation at Michael's and knew what they were going to do to me. And they had hours to do it in.

The worst thing I could do was show insecurity.

"What are you doing here?"

"You know what we want."

"Why do you want to do me?"

"Because pregnant women are some of the god damn hottest women on the face of the earth. I swear. And you're the hottest woman we know."

"You ARE hot. There's a reason you got pregnant to begin with."

"No."

"Do it for US. You look awesome just standing there naked. You'll love two guys over and over. In my experience a girl can get extremely horny and very wet, it feels different when you're pregnant. Your nipples are more sensitive, your breasts bigger and your belly is tight and round."

"You've seen my breasts, do they look any bigger?" Actually they were, slightly.

"Come on, pregnancy does some attractive things to women. They fill out, their skin looks good, their hair is awesome. I pretty regularly think a pregnant woman is amazing when they strip and I realize there's a baby in there."

"OK, I stripped, so go away!"

"It's OK, really. Your husband will never know. Just remember, women tend to put a lot more thought into these things than men do. We're generally just happy to see a woman naked and to have sex. Its pretty well established a man will do most anything for sex. Why not just give it to us?"

"I have a husband and a conscience."

"A stiff prick has no conscience".

"Get out NOW!"

"Sorry. We have to fuck you."

So they grabbed me and pulled me towards the bed. My bed. They were going to do me tied to my own bed. They had pulled out the straps I had hidden away under each corner of the bed. They threw me down on my back and Todd sat on top of me, his bum just below my breasts, my baby bump safely out of the way. Billy grabbed my right wrist and pulled my arm straight out toward the bedpost and laced the black leather cuff firmly onto my wrist. The cuffs were well made. I had been in them many times before and knew I could not get out. Then he moved over to my left wrist. Then, in turn, each of my ankles, my legs spread wide as they would go.

I thought about what was going on. My father out for hours of golf so they could proceed undisturbed, my beloved a thousand miles away for the rest of the week so any marks they left on my nude body would fade away. My brother asking if I would be out all morning, my tormentors being able to get into the house and knowing how to rig the video. I had been set up. All four cuffs in place I was pulled so tight I couldn't move. Normally they left me room to struggle while they fucked me. Billy especially liked it when I put up a fight while he screwed me. This meant something else was in store first.

I lay there helplessly. They surveyed my naked body. I had been married a year. I had kept my body in the same great shape it was in on my wedding day. My long brown hair was freshly washed and Billy had splayed it out neatly on my pillow. Todd ran his hand up my long brown legs, feeling the ivory smooth sliding sensation of my skin. Then up to the hot, damp hollow of my groin, then lightly fingering the pink lips of my eager wet cunt. The carefully over the growing protrusion of my baby bump. A band of morning sunlight crossed my rib cage running diagonally up toward my bare tits. There he stopped, sitting beside me, a hand on each tit, first massaging softly, then harder, then squeezing until I cried out in pain. Tired of feeling me up he went to my toy box.

Billy sat down at my bureau and began to read my diary, pausing every so often to read aloud something that captured his interest. Todd came back from the toy box with my tickle toys, baby oil and various instruments. A tickling scene was the best kind he could have chosen for me, especially since he wanted it to end in him fucking me. I love everything about being tickled in the nude. The combination of tickling and sex and total helplessness just sends me off. When it's most intense I laugh and scream desperately, pulling so hard at the restraints trying to escape that I hurt myself. Being tied down takes me out of my head and forces me to experience everything that's happening to my body, especially as there is nothing I can do to stop it, no way to get the boys' hands off my body, no way to control how they touch me, no way to control how many times I cum.

As someone who grew up with three brothers and two male cousins I can attest that it really is torture. They just don't stop, no matter how you plead, and you can't stop laughing and squirming. Your stomach and sides start hurting, you're gasping for air, unable to breathe properly, and they just continue to hold you there and tickle away. They only stop until you catch your breath and it starts again. For me it was pure hell but I loved it. You fight to get loose even though you know it's useless. You lose all control, the sensations are overwhelming. It's all you know and all you can feel. You're overtaken by the most incredible feelings. You're completely unable to escape it either physically or mentally. You laugh till you cry. You're begging for mercy that you know won't come. And I cried. Like legit cried. It was so much. So intense for so long. But it was also beautiful and amazing experiences.

And now this. There was no safe word and I knew he wouldn't stop even if I begged. He had me and used me. He poured the baby oil into his hands and started massaging me. He began with my underarms and then he moved down to my bare breasts, rubbing them, squeezing them, pulling on my erect nipples, hurting them, and the pain turned me on. He started sucking my nipples, using his tongue, biting them with his teeth. Hard, so he hurt me some more. I closed my eyes and started to moan softly. My hips began to move involuntarily. I already felt like I could cum. He left off my boobs and moved lower. He made a small pool of oil in my belly button and used it as a reservoir to oil my tummy and down over my hips. I felt the fire rising inside me and I knew I was going to cum. Then his hand was in between my legs and on my eager pink twat and then his fingers were inside me and he found my clit and then cum I did, my body just exploded and I came over and over, the first of many.

He spent the next hour working on me. I was incredibly ticklish all over and he tickled me all over. He would start and stop and start and stop, slowly torturing me for what seemed like an eternity. I don't know how many orgasms I had and I can't easily describe the torture of being tickled on and on, on and on for all that time, unable to escape. It was at once one of the most pleasurable and most awful experiences of my life. He visited every part of me, tip to toe, concentrating on my most private parts. My tits seemed to fascinate him, so did the smoothness of my tummy and the softness of my ass which he squeezed over and over as hard as he could. He explored my mouth with his tongue, my genitals with his hand and the warm wet opening inside me with his fingers. He explored my asshole with his fingers, the same asshole they had entered a week before my wedding. I experienced again how my body could provide both me and a boy great pleasure while also putting me in agony.

By the time he stopped going over me I was exhausted. Just limp. My wrists and ankles hurt from pulling on the cuffs that held me down. But of course he wasn't through with me. I barely noticed when he undressed and climbed on top of my defenseless body. Now his mouth was on mine, then down my neck to my tits. He was about to have his pregnant girl. The weight of his body was heavy on my tummy and then his hand was at my cunt. He stroked himself to get more erect and I felt his dick at the entrance to my girlhood. Then he was in me, deep in me. Then harder and harder and though it hurt me I welcomed his entry into the wonderful world of my vagina. And he made good use of it, hammering away at me for what seemed like an eternity.

I just floated away with the ecstasy of being fucked hard and long. He spent as long as he wanted fucking me. Over and over. I could barely count the times, I was so exhausted, but I came gloriously each time. I think it was three and he tried a fourth but the last was a disappointment for him because he was spent. Much as I enjoy getting fucked any time by any boy I was secretly glad he was not as virile as some of the boys who had had me, I was so tired from the tickling ordeal.

Then I had to deal with Billy. He had to have his pregnant girl too. He stripped and hopped on, barely three minutes after Todd had finished with me. He started caressing my bare tits with his fingertips.

"Kiss me," I told him, only half awake. Even though Todd had done a good job of me I felt so horny I could scream. He tried to force his tongue between my teeth and at first I wouldn't let him but then he hit me across the face and then I did so he could French me. Then I wanted it to start and I pushed my body up against his and started to hump him. He stopped kissing me and I pushed up against him some more. He put his arm around my back right above my ass and stuck it in me hard and pushed up against my cunt and I rocked my hips up against him like just twice and my body exploded.

I screwed my eyes shut and just rocked back and forth as hard as I could against him and I just came and came for what seemed like forever. I just came and came and came and it was delicious, my tits felt like they were on fire and the tight spot above my cunt just released and I just couldn't help it and I screamed. I kept squeezing up against him so hard I thought he'd break and my whole world turned into bright colors and it was just tremendous and it just seemed to go on and on and I could feel the heat of his body next to me and I just came and came and came. It seemed like it lasted forever but it was really only maybe five minutes and my whole body was shaking and then finally, slowly, I started to come back down again and I just sort of lay there with my chest heaving, out of breath, my breasts all flush and sweat coming off me and he got off me and I lay there still breathing hard.

Finally he was dressed and they were taking the camera down and removing the cartridge to take with them and afterward they told me how many guys they showed the tape to. For a while I just lay there and basked in the good feelings of my own body, in the glory of having cum so hard and so often. Even though I was still tied down I just enjoyed my own naked body, cuffs and all, and then finally I was fell asleep.

Later I woke to hear the sound of the door slamming downstairs and heard Daddy come up the stairs and I froze because I didn't want him to find me like this but he went down the hall to my parents' room. In a few minutes he went downstairs to get something to eat and he called out my name but of course I couldn't answer and let him find me tied down naked. Later my sister came home and found me because we share the same room and she untied me. I showered to get the smell of the guys off me and the feel of their hands on my body and the cum that had dripped down my thighs. I never told anyone about what happened but of course anyone who saw the tape knew.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers