Two For One

Story Info
I was fucking two girls at the same time & I paid the price.
5.5k words
4.04
8.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
473 Followers

Please note that all sex is consensual and nonviolent between adults over the age of twenty-one. As some of the girls are not native English speakers, their speech is often dialectic.

I was fucking two girls at once; I didn't know I'd have to pay the price.

*

Call me a geek, call me unfaithful, or call me a cuckold? I won't deny any of it. Is the excitement of fucking two women worth watching your wife sucking your nemesis's cock while his cum is leaking out of her pussy? Maybe not. But can you control your inner fetish that demands you have frequent sex outside the sanctity of holy matrimony? If only Connie had paid attention to my sexual needs, none of this would have happened, or is it all my fault?

My name is Ludovigo Dubrinoff von Carrion della Buso. Why the crazy name? My mother was a servant in the home of the Russian Ambassador, Alexi Dubrinoff, and was, as they say, a bedroom acquisition. I was born in Panama but came to the USA on a student visa to study electronics in 2005. Twelve years ago, I applied for citizenship. Now, I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy. My dandy doddle is large, and it has been my experience that the girls yank it often.

Most readers don't care about anything except sex, so let's get right to it. Here goes—my story:

I'm married to a sexual wildcat from Columbia, a country where sex is an art. form. My spouse is as horny as a guy who has spent a year in solitary confinement; she is also jealous. If Connie caught me fucking around, she would grind up my doodle in the sink's garbage disposal, and there would be no chance to sew it back on. If you don't understand what I mean, ask Mrs. Bobbit, who graciously threw the offending penis out the window where a police dog found it and a doctor reunited it with her husband's shortened appendage.

Out of fear of reprisal, I tried to do my fucking in bed with my wife, although I get plenty of come-hither glances from gals who sometimes grab my cock. Often, it is as visible as a submarine during low tide when tucked in my trousers just south of my belt buckle. I'd push their hands away and say,

"Thanks, but no thanks."

There was also a very lovely trait that Connie possessed if I'd come into the bathroom nude, as is my at-home attire, while she was peeing, she'd call me over and give me an impromptu blow job that lasted until I came, she swallowed, and then the toilet flushed. Somehow that little trick vanished with motherhood.

At least, that's the way I handled things for the first few years. But when Connie got pregnant, I had to find a new pussy. I could not live without sex; my dick was unsatiable.

If you've been married, you know that marital passion never dies, but it slows down significantly when morning sickness and diaper calls interrupt a stiff hard-on awaiting a chance to join in the fun.

I work in the capital city of South Dakota, Pierre, but I live outside the capital in Hayes, South Dakota. The village is small, and everybody knows each other. The population is homogeneous, primarily white, married, and boring. The last time I counted, the population was less than 80. It is peaceful most of the time, but locals get drunk or arrested for driving without a seat belt and other stupid crimes. An example, Donny Grettner stole his grandad's car and ran over a chicken while making his getaway.

When Connie, my wife, goes into the local dry goods store, the guys look at her two big tits as if she's come from outer space. But then Roswell, New Mexico, is not that far away, and everyone knows the extraterrestrials landed there in 1947,

I started working as a student for an insurance company you see advertised on TV. After ten years, they promoted me to a CEO position. The pay is good, but the commute from my hometown of Hayes is about 35 minutes, provided you are wearing your seat belt when you pass Officer Duggin hiding behind the Donut store.

The drive is scenic, and I have a company car at my disposal. I leave early, and on a good day, my desk is cleared by 1 o'clock, and I take an hour's lunch break. That's what I'm supposed to do. It's a small office, and we run it casually. If the Boss is late coming back from lunch, no one will question me.

For years my lunch break was precisely 60 minutes. I was a good guy doing what I was supposed to do. But not all good guys forever do what we are supposed to do.

A massage parlor opened up a block from the "The Toasted Bun," where I often order a light lunch. The parlor is private and discreet and not one of those places with a prominent street sign; instead, it is upstairs in a small three-story office building. The office suite has a dignified "Physical Therapy" placard on the door, a plastic strip with black letters on a white background. I don't know who the actual owner is. Like most massage parlors, someone in the Asian Mafia sets it up and appoints a girl or two to run it.

Lilly runs the place. She is about 25 years old, and I guess Thai/Chinese. I never asked, but Lilly is beautiful, has two nice tits, and is petite. I met Lilly at "The Toasted Bun," she was sitting next to me at the counter drinking a coke. I started a friendly conversation with her, asking if she lived nearby?

"No, I work at a massage therapy place. It would be nice if you came by."

Lilly smiled and handed me her business card, offering a free massage. I read the card carefully, which is the polite Asian behavior, and told her I'd stop by if I had time.

"You should make time. Life should have time for pleasure." Lilly smiled and let the tip of her tongue touch the top of her lip.

I have nothing adverse to massage; it is an excellent way to relax. If the girl is skilled, nervousness or tension dissipates after 20 minutes, and then you are floating on a cloud. If you are in the right place, the cloud engulfs you when she brushes her hands against your balls, and before you know it, your cock is shooting a load headed right for the ceiling.

After a few sessions," I asked Lilly,

"Can we make love?"

"Oh, you too big for me," she answered, holding my swollen Johnson in her fist.

"Couldn't we try? I can go real slow."

She gave my cock a deep squeeze, and bingo, I came like a chef squirting icing on a cake.

"Well, maybe next time," I said, as dicky boy deflated.

"Cost you an extra $70," Lilly said when she finished wiping me off with a hot towel."

"Ok, no problem."

"You married?"

"Yes."

"Wife no fucky-fucky?"

"Well, she's having a baby."

"Ok, she fucky before, now you not getting any."

"Well, yeah, not often enough."

"Ok, Lilly, help you, but we lock the door, so no get problem. Sheriff bust massage on Jackson street for the same reason. You must promise no tell anyone!"

I nodded, "Of course."

I left the parlor that afternoon feeling like the future would be cunt wet and sky bright.

Daytime in massage parlors is not busy hours. A few early morning pistols need to shoot, and the pace slows down. I think the parlor stayed open late at night for the heavy shooters. When I came by around twelve-thirty at lunchtime, all was peaceful, and I was ready for my unique therapy.

My hour with Lilly took on a new meaning. There is nothing wrong with lying on your back while being jerked off by a young lady, but it is far more satisfying to be lying on top of her while fucking. I thought Lilly and I became good friends in the months that followed.

Our sexual experience was not what you would expect with paid sex play. Sure, the girls wanted to be paid and were poor, but they were flesh and blood, and Asians are usually not prudish. We were all young and enjoyed sex, and our time together was fun.

Even years later, long after the parlor was closed and the girls moved on to new jobs a distance from my haunts, I'd still call her friend Michele to find out how they were and if they were still working.

Lilly wasn't kidding about me being too big for her. She had a vagina that was as tight as a rubber band. Lilly put a dab of lube on her vagina and some on my dick or silky sesame oil, which seemed to work just fine.

The nice thing about fucking Lilly was Lilly never told me to wear a condom. Sex without a rubber is so superior!

I would look down at her tiny pussy, and see my naked dick as it struggled to get inside her. She was tight! That visual added to the excitement, and Lilly's pussy friction was a real turn-on.

Compared to my wife, whose tits were so gigantic, they blocked a clear view of my penis entering her pussy. My wife's cunt was a good-sized basket. I don't know who was fucking before we married her, but she certainly wasn't a virgin, and her stretched cunt was big enough to allow two cocks to get easily lost inside her.

Of course, I would not dream of asking her if she'd ever had two guys fucking her at once. I didn't think a nice Catholic girl would have done such a thing. I know she used to date one of two identical twins, so I guess anything was possible. I'd rather not think about that. I remember at our wedding how the twins were laughing and grinning as they embraced her, a bit too long an embrace for my taste.

Big tits and oversized pussy were not what I was enjoying. I was living in an oriental paradise. Lilly would meet me in the massage room, and I'd be nude, face down, my head in the ridiculous small tissue hole in the table.

Lilly would start the massage. After a while, I would reach out and touch her silky skin and slip under her bra to feel her pretty breasts. Soon my hand was between her legs, under her panty, fingering her dainty pussy.

Then Lilly would return the favor. Her tiny hands reach between my legs, encircle my large balls, and stretch them inside my scrotum. It felt so good.

Lilly would comment,

"Oh, you sack very tight, ripe, too full, I take care of you. Turn over."

I'd rollover. My dick was now a tower of swollen red flesh, she'd lean over me, taking my penis in her tiny mouth, and her tongue began to twirl around my cock for a minute or two, and then she'd release me with a pop from her tight lips, and that was just the start.

I'd get up from the table and watch as she removed her clothing, laying the blouse, bra, and shorts on the small chair in the corner. She'd pull off her red panties, lie back sideways across the massage table, and spread her legs. I'd fall to my knees, leaning my head between her legs to savor her perfumed pussy. I lick her flower with my tongue, kiss her clitoris, and suck on her rosebud, knowing she enjoyed that. Given a choice between performing a blow job or having a man perform oral sex, ladies often prefer to lie back and enjoy the service.

Lilly would lock her legs around my head as I played with her vagina. Once she was all wet, I'd slip my dick gently, with some difficulty, inside her tight vagina. That was when her face would make those pained expressions that made me feel bad. I never wanted to hurt her.

But the deed had to be completed. Thrust after thrust into that tight vortex culminated with me shooting a sticky glob of cum inside Lilly's pussy. Afterward, she'd take me into the table shower room and put the spray between her legs. I'd watch as the sperm, and warm water floated onto the table. Lilly would rinse my dick off and tell me to sit down, and she'd soap me up like a mother to her child. I'd towel off, head out into the bright overhead sun, and return to the office with a better attitude than when I left.

From Lilly's facial expressions while I was fucking her, I could tell that I enjoyed it more than she did. She was right, my dick was too big for her, and my cock's head would hit a back wall when I thrust deep into her vagina. But I did enjoy the twenty-minute massage, the fifteen-minute fuck, and a rest period of ten minutes afterward she advised me to take. When I got up from the table and walked out, I was a new man. Even my wife said I was a nicer person.

After a few months, customer traffic increased, and Lil got a new worker, Michelle. Lil introduced said to me,

"She has big pussy.You fuck her hard, no problem."

I realized I was going to lose Lilly because of my big dick. Michelle wasn't as pretty as Lil, but she had one excellent point.

Lilly told me Michelle was Chinese, but I'd swear she was Korean. Michelle was wider in stature and a little over five feet. While Lilly was delicate and very pretty, Michelle was in her mid-twenties, her face was less exotic, but she had a friendly smile and two nice tits that didn't sag. Her hips were wider, and her ass was more rounded than Lilly's, but once you fucked Michelle, you were apprised of an excellent point-- Michelle really enjoyed being fucked! To my mind, when a woman wants to have your dick inside her vagina, accompanied by all the appropriate noises and expressions, she is a keeper.

The following week, Michelle greeted me at the door. The girls must have discussed what each customer wanted. Michelle walked me into the massage room, leaving me there to undress while she left to tell Lilly I had arrived.

While laying there, thinking of what would occur, I'd popped a hard-on. I was a little embarrassed when Michelle returned and found me naked, cock erect, with no towel covering me.

"You 'velly' big, she said, patting my cock like a puppy and smiling." I turned red and just grinned. Lilly came in a few minutes later.

The following week, Michelle again escorted me inside.

"Where is Lilly?"

"She can't come, but I make you happy."

"But Lilly and I..."

She knew what Lilly and I were doing and interrupted, saying,

"I do the same for you."

I would not leave, which would have been rude, and I was curious to find out what Michelle offered.

At that point, I preferred Lilly, even with her complaints about my bigness, but I undressed and lay nude on my stomach. Michelle started to massage me. Her hands were wonderfully strong, and the way she grazed my balls and ass gave me an instant hard-on. When Michelle told me to turn over, she went down on me and took her time. My wife was never into oral sex, so it was an attractive novelty to have Asian girls blowing me.

I think little about anal sex, and I doubt that my wife even knows there is such a thing, although other Latin girls I've known could be very accommodating ass-wise. I knew if I wanted to fuck Michelle in the ass, she'd probably agree, but I'd been there and done that. I'd once frequented a lovely female Thai masseuse who I'd fuck vaginally and anally in the same session. When I'd lift her legs, her ass hole would look so inviting, I'd fill it, and she never complained.

When Michelle's blow job got hot and heavy, I said,

"Wait, I want to fuck you."

When given a choice between sucking and fucking most women prefer to suck because it's easy and less invasive. But with Michelle, fucking was where she shined.

When I stood up, Michelle leaned back across the table, spreading her legs as I was ready to enter. Since I wasn't a fan of fucking standing up, I asked her to change her position with her head at the top of the table. As I came on top of her, she grabbed my dick to facilitate easy entry.

Even with her legs widespread, her cunt was tight but looser than Lilly's. There was no struggle once inside her pussy. Even in deep thrusts, I never hit the back wall. Fucking Michelle was fantastic. Her legs were wrapped tightly as possible around mine. I could look into her eyes as I kissed her neck and forehead. Michelle's expression made it obvious she enjoyed being fucked, as much as I enjoyed fucking her. Her enthusiasm made her instantly my favorite.

And then, as I'm fucking her and sucking her tits simultaneously, she snakes a hand behind me and sticks a finger deep in my ass. That's when I came like a banshee's howl.

Michelle holds her other finger to her lips to signal I should be silent. I'm starry-eyed as my dick fills her pussy up like cream in a coffee cup.

"No need for a condom," she had said. I'd never used one with Lilly, so why should I change now?

Am I crazy? If I catch an STD from her, I could take it home to my wife, but this sexual attraction leaves me fucking blind and senseless. I hold her tight and whisper, "I love you," to a woman I hardly know. Such is the chemistry that good sex can work on the brain.

As time passed, Michelle became my favorite. I guessed the girls traded me between them. On occasion, I still enjoyed Lilly's tight cunt, graceful body, and pretty face, but Michelle had gotten inside me with more than her second finger, and I was falling for her. For the next few months, I alternated, fucked each one, but soon I was dicking Michelle the most. I still liked Lilly, but I fell in love with my little "Korean." Her English was 'so-so,' but an hour with Michelle was proof that talking wasn't necessary.

When I returned from these weekly much-needed trysts, my secretary noticed my exhaustion.

"Boss, you look tired. Why don't you go home early today."

I'd take her advice, go home to a quick meal with the wife, and lay down in bed, falling asleep long before the TV movie we were watching was over. In the morning, my wife would say,

"They're working you to death, hon. I'm going to complain to your regional supervisor at the summer barbeque."

"No, honey, don't you dare. The bosses want results, and results take time and effort. Please don't say a word."

I knew Connie was thinking of 'iron dick' Bob Mannors, that son of a 'bitch' had fucked just about every incoming secretary. The female office assistants knew it was the only way to get hired and not fired, and they brought in their friends, prewarned, telling them,

"If you want the job, let Bobby fuck you." He will offer to take you out for a drink. Before you know it, you'll be in bed at the motel next door with his big cock splitting you in two."

I saw Bob had an eye for my wife's tits and ass, and I didn't need him sticking his reputedly big dick in her honey pot. But I was too busy with my fucking to think much about old Bobby and his 'iron cock.' I even forgot he was due to pay his monthly visit later that month.

On a day when both girls were not busy, both Lilly and Michelle walked me into the massage room. I looked at one and then the other and said,

"Ladies, I'd like to fuck both of you today. I'll give you $200."

Lilly said, "It will cost $70 extra."

"That's what I just said, $30 each for massage and $70 each for the fucking."

"Ok," said Lilly, "Get undressed," and she went to lock the massage room door.

Lilly took off her clothes, and Michelle did as well. There we were, the three of us, all consenting adults. I had a nice hard-on looking at them both, and I'd thought,

"Why not have sex with both of them."

Lilly shed her outfit and was nude and ready for sex. Lilly leaned back onto the massage table. Kneeling before her, I pressed my lips and tongued her to wet her cunt. Lilly's vagina tasted like a flower. After getting her wet, I came up for air. Eating pussy always gives me a firm erection, but before shoving my very hard cock into her tight pussy, I spread her legs wide and pulled her hips closer. My cock plunged right inside, and I went to work fucking.

I took my time standing there fucking her while she lay on the massage table, knowing I'd stay hard, but for some reason, maybe my balls were perpendicular. I'm not sure why, but fucking while standing takes me longer to cum. When I'm on top, fucking down into her vag, my balls shake in a different direction--that was what I needed. I kept busy playing and sucking Lilly's nipples and kissed her ears, tonguing the center. I was still standing over Lily when I finally felt that trigger in my ball sack.

Now close to cuming, I lowered myself on top of her.

All the while I'm grinding away into Lilly's tight shallow vagina, she is moaning, saying,

erectus123
erectus123
473 Followers
12