Two For One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You too big, me too small."

I didn't want my time with her to cause her pain, and my penis, fitted like a plumbing fixture inside her tight cunt had no chance of losing my hard-on, and I just kept fuck-fuck-fucking her. Finally, just before cumming, I pulled out to give her relief just when the gears fell into place, letting my dripping dick relax before its next adventure.

Lilly was so sophisticated that as soon as I pulled my dick out of her, she immediately grabbed my cock tightly with her thumb and forefinger so I wouldn't lose my erection. Michelle took her place, lying lengthwise, knowing I liked to be on top.

Having gone down on her 'sister's' vagina, I felt I also had to go down on Michelle. Her cunt was no stranger to me, but it always smelled like kimchi, which was another reason I was sure she was Korean. Now I don't dislike Korean food, but her cunt smelled and tasted like a Korean worker's lunch pail. When duty calls, I don't mind being put to the test.

What could I do? I ate her out until she was wet and satisfied and swung my leg up on the bed. My dick was still hard, and Lilly was still holding tightly, only letting go of my dick as I penetrated Michelle, whose cunt, larger than Lilly's, welcomed my dick like a lost relative.

Thanks to the firm grip of Lilly's hand, I never lost an inch of the length or width of my erection. As excited as I was, I'm still not sure I would have happily performed so quickly without her grip. That woman certainly knew a lot about the proper interactions during a fuck party!

Lilly and I had a history, and I'd fucked her so many times that she knew an off day, as will occur between sex partners, was always possible. Perhaps her trepidation about me keeping my erection that afternoon was based on an occurrence a month or so earlier.

I'd accidentally met an old girlfriend, Sandra, while shopping. She was a tall, overly plump, but a pretty black girl with enormous tits and a surprisingly tight vagina. That combination was strange but welcome.

I was super horny that day; Sandra noticed my erection minutes after we met. We met, talked, and she suggested I follow her back to her apartment. As old lovers will do, an hour later, we were fucking again, and I'd gone overboard. To celebrate that we'd gotten back together, I was fucking her every night of that week. I'd started fucking her from behind, but her ass was so large that I could hardly get my dick deep enough to cum. I was only able to get free because Connie was attending evening Lamaze classes at the hospital.

"Ok," I said, "I was fucking working late that week," which was true.

I guess I'd lost track of time as my weekly session with Lilly was about to occur, but my sperm-filled ball sacks' tank content was near empty.

Still, I had no intention of missing my fuck session with Lilly. Unfortunately, my efforts to ejaculate were not up to my sterling reputation. My cock's firmness was in danger of ending without tribute. Lilly sensed what was happening as I struggled to stay hard inside her tiny pussy. Like the pro she was, Lilly reached into her hair and pulled an elastic hairband off her ponytail, using it to remedy my embarrassing situation. She doubled the length and passed and passed it over my cock, which was beginning to soften.

As if by magic, the decrepitude vanished. I continued my onslaught and finished the session with a heart-felt exudate that creamed Lilly the way she deserved, and we were both satisfied. I was grateful to finish what I had started. After those last sperm squirts, my ball sack resembled an empty paper bag, but a contented one.

So there we were the three of us. I'd just pulled out of Lilly's vagina when I began mouthing Michelle's pussy. Lilly looked on as I covered Michelle with my body and stuffed my swollen cock into her wet vagina. I did not spare Michelle for another moment. I fucked her hard and rapidly to completion. It didn't take long; holding her ass pressed tightly against me, my deeply dick exploded like a 4th of July backyard rocket.

Lilly led us out of the massage room, and the three of us headed into the table shower room. I'm sure I was red-faced, moments removed from the throes of passion, and who should we encounter as we passed the waiting room? My nemesis, old 'Iron Dick' Bob Manors, with a smirk on his face, the width of the Mississippi River. Little did I know how much his observation would cost me down the line.

Still feeling like I was the king of the world, I greeted him like a lost brother, and then Michelle and Lilly proceeded to pull me into the table shower room, where we washed our privates in the cool water flow. The girls cleaned their pussies and my cock. I watched all the milky white sperm flow out of Michelle's love pouch, down the plastic shelf of the table shower, and into the drain. Was I going to get any fish pregnant, I mused?

Once we three had done the dirty, I returned to my usual schedule with my weekly sex play, mainly with Michelle, when the unexpected happened. In life, you never know what catastrophe will follow joy-filled moments.

Michelle had turned out to be the perfect sex partner. I felt genuine affection without realizing the reality. I was one of many who shared Michelle's warm wet vagina. I learned the folly of the gloveless 'great feeling fucks' when the unexpected occurred. A similar but more personal catastrophe hit me, like a pandemic that upends one's life or a plant closing that leaves hundreds of unexpecting employees out of work.

Three days after my last sexual exertion inside my prime Korean flesh pocket, my dick was dripping pus. I realized I'd contracted an STD, in this case, chlamydia, and went on to a self-administered antibiotic therapy. Fortunately, I had stored the proper drug, never knowing when it would prove helpful.

I called Michelle to warn her of the STD, but she denied any knowledge of infection. A week later, I spoke to Lilly, whom Michelle had confided. Lilly confirmed my suspicions that Michelle had infected me. That put an end to my gloveless fucks and was a downer for the feelings of affection for my carefree sex mate, who was in denial. Although I returned to my weekly sex habit, I now used condoms and centered my penetrations on Lilly. Michelle looked forlorn, but I noticed she'd developed her cadre of waiting fans in the lobby of the massage parlor.

But that wasn't the end. My wife, Connie, a Columbian sex pot, healed after giving birth to our new daughter and returned to her wildcat ways. I could hardly keep up with her nightly desire to have sex. To admit this was a strain on my golden globes would be an understatement. My visits to the massage parlor girls had slowed to a dribble. As a friend said, I "looked fucked out."

Three months later, Connie's attendance at the company barbeque wearing a sexy cut-out playmate outfit that hid none of her ass-sets, gave 'Iron Dick Bob' a chance to take her aside while I was busy grilling burgers and hot dogs. Before the char had settled on the hot dogs, Bobby Boy had spilled the beans on my doubly enchanting sex partners.

Connie furiously downed a pitcher of lemonade spiked with vodka, and while the ice cream and cake were being served, she'd wandered off in the arms of that scum sucker Bob under the pretext of showing her his new white Porsche SUV with retractable seats.

That is where her idea of payback, what my Colombian wife called "the goose's gander," took place. When I realized my wife had not returned, I ran to the parking area and discovered my wife and Bob, nude, in the car with the windows steamed up. I started hammering at the window.

When Bob opened the door, I could see it was too late. He had already used his 'iron dick' and fucked my wife bareback. Her pussy was dripping cum on the new car seats while she was leaning into his crotch to offer him a dick cleansing blow job.

"Hey, man," said Bob, "We weren't doing anything wrong. You, Sir, are the fuck up. Wifey was just getting even, and we weren't even done. I still have an ass-bullet ready for her."

That was when I punched Bob in the face and broke his nose, and Connie vomited that lemonade all over the interior of his new car.

On the way home, Connie confirmed that although I had arrived late, she offered 'Iron Dick' a shot at her ass hole, provided he could get it up, which she expected he could with a viagra or two. She assured me her vengeful behavior was not yet over.

I couldn't defend myself from Connie's knowledge of my philandering. It took a few months before marital life returned, and I had pledged to put my canoodling on hold. I was well aware of my wife's ability to shame me by her sexual indiscretions, so I was a hostage with a hard-on for several months.

The only positive result was her concession to agree to add oral sex to our routine.

Thank God Bob didn't get her pregnant, or I'd be raising his kids. Of course, after our Saturday night sex, just to stick it to me, Connie commented that if she catches me fucking around, she'll take on more than one guy at the next July 4th summer barbeque and invite me to watch. That comment can turn a happy Pepperoni into a sour limp Cornichon.

With all my business contacts, I decided I was ready to leave the firm. My reputation was burnt, so I quit the company and opened up an Insurance Agent Office a few towns away. I rented a small building and hired an older secretary who is efficient but not sexy. Connie hired her.

I called up Lilly six months later, who hung up on me, saying, "Her Boss would not let her talk to old clients." I called Michelle, who explained that Lilly had married one of the massage parlor clients, and that was the 'Boss.' Sadly, Lilly's tight vagina was out of circulation.

"I am working in a new place," said Michelle, "several pretty girls, come and see."

One STD was enough to dissuade me from returning to Michelle. I was still annoyed that she infected me but mad that she denied it. I guess Lilly was the more honest of the two. If I want to be unfaithful, I can still visit big-breasted, sweet Sandra with her very tight pussy, that is if I ever get up the courage to whip my dick out for another pleasure fuck. If I do, and the wife finds out, how many guys will I have to watch Connie sucking and fucking?

12