Two For One

Story Info
Two sexy women for one cheating bitch.
749 words
3.87
5.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So all this time I was under the mistaken impression that we were exclusive... you were stepping out." I was devastated by her admission. This was not the way folks behaved; at least not those who planned to be married. I had the reports, but hearing it from her own mouth...

"When we got together, I loved you, but I didn't know white guys dicks were so... small." She said in her most condescending voice. She got away with her bullshit because she was so beautiful, with her full breasts and perfect ass. Her face was like an angel. Too bad she was way more like a devil in her heart.

"Really? You feel that my tiny little eight-incher is too small for you? The same cock you won't let anywhere near your cute back door-"

"Well that's because of the girth, not the length. You are very wide, and that is nice." She admitted as she turned beet red. She could not get her slender fingers all the way around me when I got an erection.

"So you gave him your ass cherry, huh? I saw your asshole. You haven't been able to sit comfortably for the last few days either." Her anus was obviously red and sore. It wasn't from my junk.

"I'm sorry, I promised you my behind, but Leroy just... Well, he took me. Not exactly against my will, but he didn't ask permission either. He's... demanding. He just takes whatever he wants." She didn't mention the other two guys she's been balling. My folks had done due diligence and hired a private detective to check on my fiancée. She had failed the loyalty test.

"Yeah, so no rubbers or lube, huh? That must've hurt. I am off to get tested for STDs. Did he use any lube at all?" I was sad. We were done at this point.

"He just spit. It did hurt, but his dick is a lot skinnier. I am so sorry Jack. I still love you," she said.

"Really, you love me? Gee, thanks so much for that." I thought, don't do me any damn favors.

"I am extremely disappointed in you, Shazeera. I packed your things for you. It will be here soon. I spoke with your parents and I am reimbursing them for any out of pocket costs. Lucky we're breaking up now, he is getting back most of the deposits. Except for the wedding dress. Hell, maybe you and Mr.Big-one might get married. The ring please?" It had been in my family for generations.

"We can still get married, Jack." She handed back the engagement ring. The four carat flawless stone was beautiful. Did she know how much it was worth? More than my salary.

"Why on earth would we marry, Shazeera? You cheated on me, then informed me about my inadequate size! You say you love me, but you cheat. Gimme a fuckin break. You don't want me at all," I spoke firmly.

"But Jack, you make up for your size with your wonderful pussy-eating skills! You always make me come so hard when you eat me out." Shaz was looking for reasons? I cannot understand her attitude.

"I got the surveillance reports and I stopped all that oral stuff. That's when I began to use rubbers each time. I gave you one month to change your ways and come back to me, but between Ron, Mike and Leroy... hell you had no time for me. It took three guys to replace me? I can be proud about that, huh Shaz?"

"So that's it Jack? We are done? Why are you even here then, aside from retrieving your Grandma's ring?" She was crying a bit, her last tactic to make me change my mind. Not working this time though.

"Regina! Lori! Don't you two look stunning! Alfred, get the door and take care of their luggage please. Ladies, may I help you get in the car?" Two beautiful women strode towards me dressed up to the nines and smiling. One was her sister and the older gorgeous woman was her aunt.

"Jack, it's a limo! Nice. Bye bye Shaz! Thanks for your help!" Regina thanked her crying niece. "See you honey." Regina called Shaz.

Her sexy sister Lori called from inside the car, "Love you sis! See you soon! Champagne? Thank you Jack. Mmmm, delicious." Shaz waved goodbye and walked away towards the house and the very stern looks of her parents. The limo pulled away.