All Comments on 'Two For One'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
joesijoesi3 months ago

Oh, common, when it‘s starting to get interesting, you end the story?

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland3 months ago

A recent article in The New Yorker magazine (Jan. 1, 2024) was saying that polyamory is now the hot new fashion trend--at least to judge from movies, streaming-TV series, and self-help books. So CrazyDaveTrucker60 certainly is in touch with the times! Alas, in their rush to get started, Shazeera and Joe skipped a few important steps in the non-sexual-exclusiveness process ... like AGREEING to do it. But give Joe credit for picking himself up, dusting himself off, and starting right over again ... with Shaz's sister and aunt.

.

"Two For One" doesn't have the same level of manic craziness as some of the author's earlier works ... maybe because it's shorter. So short that the MC has only 3 sex partners instead of his usual 29 (25 of them wildly inappropriate). But a new CDT60 story is always welcome, and this one is enjoyable. I'm not a fan of BTB stories ... but Joe's revenge on Shaz is pretty mild, and a comic tone prevailed.

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

Still looking for the "erotic coupling" actually still waiting on the story to pop up. but I guess a nice try.

Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

No, not a good story at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.