Two for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers

Being a gentleman I rolled her over as soon as my muscles would let me. She almost took my dick with her but it came out. I remember thinking I never got to play with her nipples. Maybe next time. We didn't do the, 'What did you do to me' or 'Did we actually do that' or 'I have to go' or ignore each other or have an idiotic conversation just to be talking. We cleaned up and put on robes, she had on one of mine, and went to the kitchen for something to drink. Music on the radio and cold steel on the chairs shocking our skin when we weren't careful.

Mattie was facing me and she let her robe open up and smiled at me and pulled it fully open. Stunning breasts and nipples and tuff. I could see ridges and a little pink with her legs open, not wide. I opened my robe and she could see my limp dick. We didn't talk a lot. We were bonding more, mentally, if that was possible.

"It was just like with your mom," I said. "It was a wild surprise."

"Thanks," she said. "I'm never going to be able to thank you enough for that."

"You just did," I said. "I saw and felt and heard the whole thank you. I'll always cherish it."

We were both run down and went off to sleep.

***

Before Mattie and I left, she in her car and me in mine, she leaned out her window and said, "Kate is coming over to spend the night. It that ok?"

"Sure," I said.

"Great," she said. "Oh, I'm going to spend the night at Kate's tonight." She backed out and drove off, waving. I was in a fog all the way to work.

I was a little late getting home. Mattie and I hadn't made plans for supper so I didn't stop off to get something which we did about twice a week. Mattie's car was in the garage. I went in and heard a 'Hi'. I said, "Hi. Would you like to go to the Sandwich Shop?"

"Yes," she said. "I love the Sandwich Shop. Be right out."

I went back out to the car and a couple of minutes later Kate came bounding out. She said, "Marc, did you know you and Mattie took me to the Sandwich Shop for the very first time. I love all the decorations they have." I was in my fog again. She was smiling a little and glancing at me as we drove.

She said, "I know, Marc. It's very exciting, isn't it? I'm on pins and needles and fidgety. It's like I can't sit still. Mattie said you were her first. My dad was mine. Don't worry, we keep secrets secret. Just among us four. Mattie told me how she did it. I was on the bottom. You'll have to show me Mattie's way sometimes. She said it was the best orgasm she's had, by far. Mine was too. Probably because it was our first time like that."

"I think I'm experiencing generation gap," I said. "Every time I see Mattie or you I want to ask, 'Are you sure'."

"I know," she said. "Me too. And Mattie. We were really worried about you and dad accepting what we wanted. Did you know we practiced on each other? Mattie and me. Nude, in bed. Not lesbian stuff, mostly positions. It's really erotic to feel a nude girl on top or bottom. Every time we practiced we had orgasms. We couldn't help it. Once I had four. Our clits kept running into each other and staying there. We used a couple of fingers for a penis."

"Mattie said you didn't hold back. Dad didn't either. I think this, all of this, is wonderful. Just what we wanted to happen. I can't help thinking about what she and dad are doing. They're probably thinking about what we're doing. It makes it much more erotic if that's possible."

We had sandwiches and chips and talked about the universe. Kate and I were both universe nuts. We kept up. Mostly where life came from. We generally believed it came here from somewhere else, it didn't originate here. It gave us an area of interest we could manage to understand. She sat next to me and even talking about recent articles we soaked up each other's sexual high. I would get hard then soft and cycle it all again. I was dressed, coming from work, she had shorts on. She put my hand on her thigh and kept her hand over it, moving around while talking. Sometimes my fingers were up inside her shorts, then back out a little later. She was teasing herself and loving it. She didn't have any panties on. Once when eating a potato chip I caught her scent on my fingertips. I almost licked my fingertips out of habit then went ahead and did. I was thinking oral with Kate and getting a start. We were where nobody could really see us and Kate took my hand from her thigh and tilted away and slid it, palm up, up under her bun with my fingers right at the bottom of her pussy. I could feel the ridges and it was easy to massage around. Kate was getting me ready. This wasn't one of those, 'Let's work at it and get excited and go from there'. She's doing what Mattie did. As soon as she could get my dick between her thighs she wanted to fuck. I hoped Ted was having at least half as good a time with Mattie as I was with Kate. I thought maybe they would be in the hot tub, in the nude.

Kate has spent the night with Mattie so many times she knew our house almost as well as hers. She came and went here and there just like Mattie. In and out of the shower and tv and soft drinks and lounging around in a really sexy outfit that didn't look like a really sexy outfit. When she walked across the front of the tv she looked absolutely nude with her breasts fully outlined and nipples sticking out. Same with her crotch when she bent over putting a DVD in. If she would have stayed like that I would be done in several seconds.

It was getting nearer and we both settled down some although it was still early. At a point we looked at each other and turned the tv off and went to bed, my bed. I didn't wait, I turned off my side light and climbed in. I got on my pillow, pulled over more towards the middle and got on my side. I arranged myself and noted I was wet from the pre-cum. I didn't remember ever wetting my pants before like that. I had on a thin pair of knit shorts. Loose for bed. I took my top off before I got in.

My eyes were like saucers. I loosened up and shook my arms around over my head and tried to get a more relaxed mood and more jovial. I thought about Mattie and Ted again. I was actually quite comfortable with her and Ted together. I was more or less convinced Kate was going to seduce me, or already had if in fact not fully. I didn't think I could get the upper hand and do my thing. With my thing, I thought. That was funny. I heard Kate and got a smile on. Not like the Joker, just a little sincere natural smile to disarm.

She came in and around the bed. She had the same thing on. She turned out the light and climbed in. It was dim but enough light to see. Kate skipped her pillow and pulled it back and pulled mine towards her. I lifted my head and she got on it right into me. A light kiss and some fingers through my hair. Her fingers on my waist found themselves down in my shorts on my buns. Everybody I ever met likes buns. It's a universal playground and a great non-consenting starting place. It took about 30 seconds and she swiveled her hand over my hip and got me, right in the middle of my dick. She slowed right down and got quiet and kissed me and started on my dick ever so nicely.

It was like she was playing with a stick of dynamite she was so gentle. I wondered if Ted taught her that. I was trying very hard to determine if she was seducing me or wanted me to seduce her. I was all for either one. Then my man side took over and I got started. I slid down slightly so I could get to just above her knee with my hand and my dick under her clit. She had arms long enough to keep my dick safe between her fingers. I got on the inside of her thigh and started up with my fingers. About half way up her upper leg came up. By the time I got to her crotch she was open and I palmed right in and as soon as I got my finger in place let it slide right in her pussy.

I know that wasn't what she was looking for there but this was just some little foreplay to let her know I liked it. I dropped on down the bed and she curled over and I got between her legs and did the thighs again but with my lips and tongue, on both sides. As soon as I got to her vagina I got my tongue in and played in and out as long as I could then went for the clit. I knew about clits and got right on and got it out so my lips could clamp on and I could suck. Once I got a good rhythm going I got her butt button going and it wasn't long before she almost twisted her whole body over trying to get away but I had an arm around her thigh.

I think Ted and Mattie could hear her. When I got that one done and she calmed down I stroked her everywhere I could. When she got comfortable I stroked up and down her ridges passing over her vagina. I stroked her breasts and nipples and got my lips working ever so lovingly to start her up the erotic scale so she would be expecting me. The kisses were very good and sexy. She wasn't saying a word but her breath was getting up a little higher. I had my dick on her hip and she had her hand down playing again. She loved the head and spent a lot of time there spreading around my pre-cum and pulling up and down on my foreskin.

The next time I got my fingers going down her ridge and dropping in across her entrance she pushed up slightly. She was getting ready. I was already ready. My dick was jumping around so much I wanted a leash least it dig a hole and bury itself. My head was actually starting to get out of its jovial mood and started working in a fuck mode. I was going on auto more. I lifted over between her thighs and felt them on both my hips. She squeezed in and opened her thighs slowly letting me settle down. When my dick started contacting she started moaning and kissing at the same time.

I started thrusting slowly up and back and moved downward and when I got just above her vagina she raised and opened. Her knees were way up. I kept stroking her with my dick and when I got down just right I tilted and went in. I kept going in until it got a little tight and held it and backed off and went again. I didn't come all the way each time. I kept that up until I was fully in then stopped and tilted over slightly and kissed her and her nipple and let my hand go down her hip and pull on a bun. I was way in and she was pushing against me.

I pulled almost all the way out and paused at the entrance and went all in at the same speed, slow and steady. Kate was low moaning the whole stroke. I split my body. I let my hips go with it and concentrated on bonded with Kate on the upper side. Fingertips on her neck, ears and through her hair. She slowly settled down and started having a wonderful go with a full fuck. She was alive again and thinking and feeling what was going on in a fun way. We sailed on for a long time. She would squeeze me every now and then and I would tilt into her g-spot which seemed to do a job on it so it was active.

I got back on both elbows under her shoulders and picked up speed to bring her up with me and it wasn't easy for me to hold back. Eventually I got the signs I was looking for and went with it. By the time we were ready I was fucking my hips off and she was back in the 'I can't stand it' stage again and we both exploded about the same time. I went with mine and she went with hers and we met on the other side and starting finding a way to get back together as fuckaroos. I got my sense of humor back too.

If I was going to stay up with this I needed help. More food and exercise and body building stuff and a pecker pump and a start on dick lifts.

In 18 months Mattie was married to a very nice young man and in 19 months Kate was married to a very nice young man. When they got settled down all six of us had a couple of days together and had a wonderful time. The kids come and visit when they can. Ted and I are still keeping up. The hot tub soaks help.

Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers
12