All Comments on 'Two Friends Make a Bet'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great build up

now what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I agree with the comment , now what , I'd love to hear more of how things went with your mom and did you ever settle down n get married and tell your wife . There are so many differnt ways this story can go

lanceshere03lanceshere03almost 4 years ago
Well done.

Good story line, the build up was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Job !

The best part, was when he dropped the bet.

He didn't have to announce his victory

Discretion, is the better part of valour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

Nice story bring some new parts like fucking his friends mom too. And telling his friends.

ratimomratimomalmost 4 years ago

Wow. What a unique concept for mom son story. I liked it very much and given 5* to this story. The most I liked is built up of the story and Competition between Alex and Jacob.

I would like to read Jacob succeed in winning his resistant mothers heart who slapped him for his misbehaviour and then her sexy body.

ratimomratimomalmost 4 years ago

Alex and Jacob had done one thing right that is working on difficult part of the bet from start means winning their own mothers for sex. Alex succedded, Jacob got slap from his sexy but good character mother. But both were on the right direction to win the bet. May be Jacob must have keep trying for his beautiful mother.

ratimomratimomalmost 4 years ago

I like Alex mother not agreeing for everything at start. It is typical mother characteristic towards her kid. Their physical relation develops with slow pace which was hot. I dont like stories where mother opens her legs for son at start of the story,and says fuck me. Your story is exception.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very nice concept

I've read dozens of literotica stories. This one is now in my top 10. Here's hoping that more of your stuff is as worthy!

ratimomratimomalmost 4 years ago

You can have one more part where Alex starts trying on his friends beautiful mother, Jacobs mother. Or Jacob trying on Alex mother.

ekim22ekim22almost 4 years ago
Great job!

I usually like more voyeuristic moments, lingerie, seeing stuff not supposed to see, etc.....but I'ma give you credit, even with out that stuff you built this up terrifically!

I really enjoyed this - good build up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a fantasy of young boys

Every Son wants to have his Mother

who then attempt t say ALL others have the same fantasy. I NEVER had that fantasy about my mother, not even once. It is simply an attempt tp justify their own fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Loved this story. Wish there were more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story. Loving. Nasty. Detailed. Dramatic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delicious Treat!

Thank You!

mathur_nkmathur_nk8 months ago
It is not good. It is great.

It is great.

Mother son sex has special feeling. Mother should feel and compare the feeling of 17 years ago when his small hands were holding her tits for grip to feed better with current feeling of mauling with big hand and sucking life out of it. Son does not remember how it felt 17 years ago but now wants to suck the motherly milk as well as pleasure of foreplay both at a time.

Mother wants to compare the feeling of holding him as a whole inside her 18 years ago for 9 minths to current of only his dick filling full and stretching. Son wondering how I was inside her and came out 18 years ago from the small pussy when only his dick is filling it tight and his balls are slapping outside.

Then Son fills her womb with spurts after spurt to pay the rent for staying 9 months there. Mother feels the unification with her child again after 18 years which seperated 18 years ago from her body. And if she gets pregnant, it is a bonus to keep the part of her first born again for 9 months inside her as she kept him.

.

Mother Son unification is much more than bang bang thank you mam sex. It connects Mother and son through body, soul mind memories and emotion. It requires steel nerves to start, steel nerves to continue and steel nerves to stop and move on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES