Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So, what do you use the other shaft for? Clit or ass?'

'Either/or. I use it for my clit but might use it for the ass now that you have shown me how great that is.'

'Ha, do what you need to do! Just let me get comfortable.'

And I got up and moved the other lounge next to hers but facing each other. I sat and asked her to twist a bit so I had a good view.

'Ok, I need to concentrate on this now, don't distract me,' she said.

I kept quiet and just watched. She was holding the vibrator against her clit, then slid it up and down for a while. Pushed it into her pussy, slowly, all the way. Then the other shaft was against her clit and I could see she was loving it.

'Keep going, you look so fucking hot, just relax, no inhibitions.'

'Jesus, no shit no inhibitions! That ship has sailed a LONG time ago! I'm so fucking turned on. I've never felt this hot. I just want to shove this thing into me as hard as I can, but then I don't want to take it off my clit. Jesus.'

'You look so hot now. I'm hard again and playing with myself, but you just focus on you. Relax, tell me what you're thinking and feeling.'

'Fuck, I'm just going to hold this against my clit, it feels so great inside me, and thinking of you watching, and being outside, and maybe it being a beach in Cancun and just not caring, fuck. Fuck. Ohhhhhhhhhh!'

And I was watching and came again, this time not as forcefully but still satisfying. And I crawled across onto her lounge. I crawled up between her legs and took hold of the vibrator. I slid it back a little way into her pussy then slid up higher.

'I think you should leave the vibrator in there in case my dick goes in accidentally.'

'What the...?'

And I slid further up and put my head on her shoulder and kissed her neck. She turned and kissed me, not passionately, but with love. No tongue, just a kiss for someone you care for. The vibrator was still in her pussy and my dick was still semi hard, pushing against her leg.'

'Can you please do something about the pokey thing?' she said.

'The vibrator?'

'No, your pokey thing.'

'I don't think it is poking much at the moment, just get over it.'

She relaxed and I put my hand on her pussy, holding in the vibrator, gently rubbing her clit with the heel of my hand. And I kissed her again, and then we slept.

We woke up about half an hour later, looked at each other, and kissed again. I actually woke a little earlier but was just happy holding her. I thought about the tans we must have got, and hoped that we hadn't got burned. I took the vibrator out of her pussy and licked it, then handed it to her, and she licked it too, and that started to get my hard all over again!