Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thanks,' and she smiled again.

'But, I'm still the only one naked. Let's do this.' Then I reached out and took each side of her shorts. I pulled them down to her feet, and she stepped out of them. I was at her pussy level and took a look while I could. She was shaved, and I could see she was a little wet. She hesitated for a moment, allowing me a good long look at her pussy, then she got back onto the bed and slid over to the other side.

I got onto the bed and slid over near her. I leaned back on the pillows and focussed on the scene on the computer. I started rubbing my dick and looked over at her. She had tentatively started rubbing a nipple, still a little shy. After all, it wasn't night and there hadn't been any drinking involved, like there had been yesterday.

I was confident that she was happy to be in this situation, just nervous, so I thought I would take the lead. It amused me that this was the opposite of what I was used to in these situations.

'Spread your legs and start playing with your pussy,' I said.

She looked at me and slowly, then did as I asked.

'Lift your knees up and put your feet flat on the bed, then spread your legs wide.'

She did as she was told.

'Can I touch you?' I asked.

A quiet 'yes,' came from her mouth. So I reached over and starting to rub a nipple. As I did so she put a finger into her pussy. I was sitting next to her and so I didn't have the view of her fingers playing with her pussy that I really wanted . So I moved around the bed, moved the computer and sat in front of her. I put my legs under hers and slid closer. Then I bent my legs, sliding her knees higher and further apart still. I looked at her eyes, saying nothing. She returned my stare and I could see that her boobs were heaving more than before. She was getting more and more turned on.

I started playing with myself, watching her. Then I started sliding closer and closer, so that eventually our hands were knocking each other as we were working on ourselves.

'Do you want to swap?' I asked.

She nodded and took her fingers out of her pussy. I moved my hand forward and started rubbing her clit. She moved her hand to my shaft and started rubbing up and down.

'Are you ok?' I asked.

She looked at me. 'I can't believe I'm doing this, but apart from that I am very ok. Turned on. Just so hot. You have a way about you that makes this feel sensual, not just physical.'

'Thanks. That's sweet of you to say,' I said. Then smiled and pushed two fingers into her pussy as far as I could. She gasped, and then smiled, and kept rubbing me up and down.

I looked over at the video and saw they were now in a 69 and thought I would try my luck.

'Do you want to do what they are doing in the video? I'd love to taste your pussy. But I know it is more than I talked about at the beginning.'

'You have to be kidding me. Of course I want you to go down on me. I'm not like my sister, I like guys.' With that she let go of my dick, stood up on the bed and walked over to me. She walked forward and sat down on my face. She was looking down at me and she ground her pussy into my face. Her lips on my mouth and her clit on my nose. I stuck my tongue into her pussy as far as I could and she started grinding more. I reached up and started rubbing the nipples of her massive tits. She pushed hard and started panting. She kept going and going. My tongue inside her, She was rubbing her clit on my face, then reached down and started using her hand on it too. She started to tense and slow down. She looked at me and smiled, her eyes losing a bit of focus. Then she started twitching and leaned back. Her pussy was still just in front of me so I pushed fingers in it and started wiggling them around. She kept twitching and between my fingers she squirted a little from her pussy, which landed on my face. Eventually she stopped and I could feel her lying on me, relaxed. Then she rolled over away from me.

'Oh, why did you do that? I was enjoying that,' I joked.

She didn't say anything for a short time, then said, 'I'm so sorry.'

'For what?'

'For making that mess. I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrassed.'

At first I didn't know what she meant, then I realised she was embarrassed about squirting on me.

'If you mean the squirting, don't worry about that, it was awesome!'

'What? Really?'

'Of course. I love that you were so comfortable and hot that you came like that. I consider it a compliment.'

She looked up and smiled at me. 'Wow. It has only happened to me a couple of times and each time the guy I was with was freaked out.'

'Well, not me. Now, come back here.'

She looked at me, got onto her hands and knees, then crawled over to me and kissed me softly on the mouth. She licked my lips.

'Do you like tasting yourself?' I asked.

'I've never done it before, but I like it now.' Then she kissed around my face, licking the cum from me. Finally she kissed me on the mouth again, lingering for a while, but not using her tongue.

'Now I want to suck your cock,' she announced.

I smiled. 'Woah, that was assertive! Please don't let me stop you!'

'Nothing is going to stop me, I'm so turned on.'

'Ok, what do you want to do?'

'Well, seeing as I've already come and I owe you, what do you want?'

'Ok, you asked so I'm going to answer honestly. If you don't want to do it that is fine, but this is what I want. I want to be standing up. I want you to be on your knees, and I want you to suck my dick. Then I want to come on your face.'

She looked at me. 'That's pretty specific,' she said.

'If you don't want to, that is really fine.'

'No, I really do.' Then she climbed off the bed, taking my hand and gently pulling me with her. I stood there and she went down on her knees. She took my dick in her hand and started licking the tip with her tongue. Then she took my nob into her mouth and sucked on it. Her hand was rubbing my shaft, and tickling my balls.

'Don't take this the wrong way,' I said, 'but it is great being with someone who actually likes guys for a change. And who knows their way around a blow job!'

She choked a little for a moment, and took my cock out of her mouth. She looked up at me and said, 'Are you trying to put me off?'

I laughed, 'No, definitely not. Just wanted you to know that this is feeling great. Also, I didn't think it would be bad to slow you down a bit because I'm not far from coming already.'

'Well, that is the idea,' and she smiled and went back to my cock.

It didn't take me long to get to orgasm.

'I'm coming,' I warned her.

She took me out of her mouth and started pumping with her hand, looking up at me with those amazing eyes.

'My god you are hot.'

She smiled, 'I am very hot right now.'

I felt myself ready, and stiffened up a bit. I was watching her face as I came onto her cheek and mouth. Then again on her nose. I kept coming until my come was dripping down onto her tits, then finally relaxed and focused.

'Wow, that was awesome,' she said.

'Haha, I thought that was supposed to be my line. What did you like about it?'

'Honestly, I like the power dynamic.'

'Normally I'm the other way around, where I'm more submissive. But this was great, and you look so hot with my come on your face and tits.'

She stood up and took my hand in hers. She lifted it and took a finger to wipe my come from her face. Then she moved the finger into her mouth and sucked it clean. Then she did it again until her face was clean. Then she moved the hand down to her tits.

'Rub it into my tits.'

I didn't need a second request and brought up my other hand to massage my come into her tits. This was the first time I'd felt them and they felt fantastic. Much more than a handful, and natural. I leaned forward and kissed her. Then I leaned down to her tits and licked one of the nipples. I used my tongue and felt it harden. Then I took it in my mouth and nibbled. I did this for a while then changed to the other. There was a bit of an unusual taste on her skin, which I assumed was my come mixed with her sweat.

When I was finished I straightened up and hugged her tight.

'That was awesome. Thank you for trusting me,' I said.

'Yes, it was awesome. Thanks for pushing me a little. It ended up being much more satisfactory than just masturbating to a couple of girls having sex. I especially like sitting on your face and squirting on it.'

'I liked that a lot too!'

'One question I have though. What do you think my sister will say?'

'She will be happy for us. She already told me.'

Then I felt her hug tighten as she rested her head against mine and gently breathed out.

Part 5

That night my roommate got home and found her sister and I tanning outside.

She popped her head outside and asked,'So, does this mean you are comfortable with things now sis?'

'Haha, yes, very comfortable.'

'Very comfortable? That's an odd turn of phrase.' Then she looked over me and saw me smile. 'Ok, so does this mean you two shared something today?'

'Well,' I said, 'we came on each other's faces, if that is what you mean?'

'Haha. Touche! I didn't think you'd be that honest. But I'm very happy for you. And jealous, that you are out here, I think I'll join you, but shots first!'

She went inside and disappeared into her room. Then came back naked and got some glasses and a bottle of tequila.

We sat there outside, relaxed, just chatting. Everyone was completely comfortable with their nudity and the shots were going down quickly.

'I have a question for you two,' said her sister.

'Anything' we both said, at the same time.

'I get that you guys love each other, which is awesome. But at the same time, you are both missing out on sex with women while you are together. Does that worry you?'

My roommate laughed, 'Hey, I think I am the only one missing out, according to what you said earlier.'

'That is true,' acknowledged her sister.

Then there was silence for a while.

'More shots!' I announced, and we had another round. 'But something different this time. Boob shots!'

'Haha, sounds good to me!' said my roommate.

'Are you up for it?' I asked her sister.

'Well, how is it going to work?'

'Good question. I'm just the ideas man though. You guys sort through the logistics.'

By now we were pretty drunk and loose. I probably would never have suggested it otherwise. I definitely hadn't thought it through in terms of the two sisters. What would they think about doing a boob shot with their sister. Was that weird? Was it just funny?

'Ok, here is how it is going to work,' announced my roommate. 'With tits like these, we don't need the glasses, so we are going to do it like I saw at a Coyote Ugly bar once. I'm going to lean back and squeeze my tits together, then my sister is going to pour tequila between my boobs, Then you are going to put your face into my cleavage and suck and lick until the tequila is gone. Then you are going to pour between my sister's boobs and I'm going to suck out the tequila. Then, well, what can we do with you? Ok, how about this? Then you lie back and hold a glass between your legs, against your balls, and my sister will deal with that.'

We all looked at each other, a little nervous, but then silently agreed to continue.

My roommate lay back on her lounge and squeezed her tits together. 'Come get me,' she said. Her sister took the tequila and carefully poured it into her cleavage. She stopped when it was filled and moved back. I moved town and started lapping it up from between her tits. In between that I 'accidentally' licked her tits. She didn't mind. Eventually most of it was gone and I sat back. 'What are you doing?' she asked. 'There is still some left, it leaked down my stomach.'

I looked at her and noticed there was a trail down her stomach. 'It looks like it is about to reach your pussy. You better be careful, it might sting.' I said.

'Good point,' she replied, and smiled. Then, looking at me all the while, she spread her legs wide.

I leaned down and started licking under her tits. I took them in my hands so I could move them around, tweaking the nipples while I was at it.

'Look at you guys go,' her sister said.

I over at her and she was sitting on her lounge. Her legs had fallen apart a little and she was rubbing a nipple gently. This turned me on even more, and I went back to my tequila.

I licked down her stomach, slowing down at the belly button, but quickly kept going and got to her clit. I licked around it and sucked it into my mouth. While I was doing this I reached down and pushed a finger into her pussy.

'Ok, I think you have got it all,' my roommate said just as the finger got all the way in.

I looked up but left my finger there. I could see that her sister's legs had moved further apart, so I reached over and put a finger in her too. We just stayed there for a while. I wiggled twisted my fingers, and no one said anything. Then my roommate took my hand and pulled it out of her pussy.

'Ok, that was great. Time for you sis,' she said. Then I took my finger out of her sister and stood up to get the tequila. 'Squeeze those babies together for me,' I said.

'Hang on, this isn't fair,' my roommate said. She has enough room to fit half a bottle between them!'

We all laughed, enjoying the moment, relaxed, drunk, comfortable and turned on.

Then I noticed something from across the road. There was a face by the window, clearly watching what we were doing. 'Hang on,' I said, 'don't look now but I think someone is watching us from the apartment across the road.'

Her sister quickly jumped up and started trying to cover herself, looking to see if she could see the voyeur in the dark. Neither me nor my roommate were concerned at all.

'Let's just keep going,' my roommate said, 'this is our apartment. I don't care if they see us. In fact, it's all good for me.'

'Me neither,' I replied. Then I looked at her sister and asked, 'are you going to be ok?'

Again, there were some hesitation while she was thinking it through. She had come a long way in the past couple of days, and I wasn't sure if she was going to be able handle this level of exhibitionism.

'It is completely up to you,' I said, 'but if you can decide now it would be good. Because the moment we have here right now is pretty awesome and we can just move inside to continue if you would prefer.'

She looked at me, and I could see the doubt in her eyes. But slowly she moved her arms from across her tits, even though they were barely hiding anything.

'Oh my god. I know I've said it before a couple of times already, but I can't believe I'm doing this.' Then she smiled, and her eyes lit up. She was ready to go.

'Ok,' I said, 'if I recall correctly we are up to a boob shot on our visitor.' Then I moved over to her. She pushed her tits together to capture the liquid and I poured into her cleavage.

Her sister came over and buried her face in her tits. I put the bottle down and reached down to rub her clit, while watching the sisters.

'Is it weird?' I asked, referring to the sisters and what they were doing.

My friend looked up and smiled. 'No, not really. They are just tits. They don't mean as much to girls as they do to guys.'

I looked at her sister who didn't seem to be paying much attention to the conversation, because she was focussing on her clit more than anything else. I continued to rub her, then felt another hand push past mine and, I assumed, push a finger into her pussy. At the same time my roommate lifts her head from the tits and said, 'Well, I've got all I can get. Anything that dripped down further will have to be yours.'

I looked down past the tits to her stomach but couldn't see anything.

'I think you got it all. Nice job. So, now I think that means it is my turn, right?'

I was still rubbing our visitor's clit and she was fingering herself. I don't think she wanted to stop but I was keen for the last part of our shots.

I got up and moved over to my reclining chair, then adjusted it so it was flat. I lay down flat, and put a shot glass between my legs, as close to my cock as I could.

'Ok, I'm ready, come get me,' I announced.

Both sisters came over to my chair. My roommate stood above me by my head while her sister poured the shot into the glass by my cock. Then she reaches her head down and starts lapping the drink out with her tongue. She licks my cock and balls as well as the drink. Then finally just picks up the glass and finishes it.

'Ok, that's better,' she said. Then she leaned back down and took my cock in her mouth.

Her sister was still standing near my head. She was rubbing her clit while watching us. I said, 'I can help you with that if you want?'

She looked at me, and smiled. She reached down and kissed me on the lips, then stood up again. She straddled my chair and squatted down so her pussy was in my face and she was watching her sister go down on me. She pushed hard into my face and I responded by pushing my tongue as far into her as I could. I could tell she was rubbing her clit, though I couldn't see a thing. This wasn't going for very long before she moved away again.

'Anything wrong,' I asked.

'No sweetie, I love you, but it seems a little weird having a guy's face on my pussy. I know you were doing your best though, and I appreciate it.'

'Haha. Ok. Thanks for giving me a shot. I do love licking your pussy.'

By this point her sister had taken my cock out of her mouth and was looking at us. 'I have a question,' she said.

'Of course.'

'Well, I know you two guys do the masturbation thing, but, well, I'd really like to be fucked by this cock. Is that within the rules?'

We all laughed, and I stood up. I took her hand and kissed her on the mouth that just had my cock in it. I sat her down on the recliner I was just on and started nuzzling on her nipples. While I was doing this my roommate moved her chair so that it was directly behind the one I was on. She sat down and started playing with herself.

Slowly I moved down until I gave the clit a little bit of attention. Then I heard the owner of the pussy I was licking say, 'that's great, but just fuck me.'

I kissed her pussy and got up. I lay on top of her as she guided my cock into her pussy. I looked up and watched my roommate pushing two fingers into her pussy while frantically rubbing her clit. I could feel her sister rubbing her own clit while I was pumping in and out. We were all getting closer and closer and then my roommate said, 'Just so you both know, the voyeur from before is still watching us.'

'Oh my god,' her sister exclaims. She looks at me in the eyes, but she is way too far gone to be worrying about someone seeing her now. She keeps rubbing her clit until I feel her pussy grabbing my cock hard. She comes with me in her, but I haven't finished yet. I pull out and get up so that I can come on her tits and face again. My gaze is going from the beautiful face flushed from just having come, to the amazing tits, to my friend fingering herself frantically, while watching me masturbating onto her sister's face.

I feel it coming and aim for her. She is still lying down, and I hit her on the cheek. Then I aim down and get the rest on her tits. I'm struggling to concentrate on standing up, but manage to clear my head just as my friend's body convulses as she comes hard.

I lean down and kiss our visitor on the lips, with a little tongue, then I pull back. She smiles and takes her finger to her cheek, wiping up some come then bringing it to her lips to lick off. I do the same with the come on her tits, and she licks it all off. Then I lean down and lick her tits, cleaning them completely.

'Did you enjoy that,' I asked?

She smiled that beautiful smile. 'I think all three of us enjoyed it,' she replied.

'You mean all four of us, don't you? Don't forget our friend across the road.'