Two From One Pt. 03

Story Info
Big things have...small beginnings.
1.4k words
3.4
2.4k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thet0wer
thet0wer
6 Followers

Vatima and the King (who shall henceforth be referred to as Zathura, or "Zat" for short, which is his actual name) had retired to his main bedroom to discuss things further. He sat in a golden, upholstered chair, and watched as two of his concubines pleasured each other atop his absurdly-wide bed. Though he admittedly couldn't remember either of their names, the display pleased him nonetheless, if the raging erection that had appeared under his robes was any indication.

The older, darker-skinned of the pair lay on her back, while the other, head between her soft, full legs, slowly and sensually licked her sex. The prone woman ran her manicured hands through her lover's hair, encouraging her further, though it may have been largely redundant considering her frequent moans of pleasure.

Vatima, hovering above the floor in the center of the room, had generated her own source of amusement: she had conjured up several small, humanoid creatures, who were now doing battle with each other. Vatima further entertained herself by picking favorites, to who she then gave certain advantages. For instance, she had come to particularly like a snake-headed being with a muscular, bipedal body. So when another monster - which resembled a headless man, but whose face could be found on his torso instead - tried to attack her champion with its club, she quickly summoned a little wall between them. This gave the snake-headed one the time it needed to counter-attack: it jumped atop the wall, and then pounced on its would-be attacker, who was still confused and stunned by the sudden appearance of the obstacle that had halted its previous offense.

Having been pushed to the ground by its leaping rival, the snake-headed beast then shot its head into its foe's mouth, twisting and ripping out its tongue. It wasn't long before the headless humanoid's thrashing body went totally limp, having bled to death from the wound. The snake-headed creature then placed one of its grey feet atop the dead body, and roared triumphantly. Due to its diminutive size, however, this sounded like nothing more than a cute squeak.

Vatima giggled, once again causing her impossibly-round breasts to jiggle up and down. Seemingly in response, the concubine that was currently being pleasured orally let out a particularly loud moan. She must be getting close.

"So where are going to the "raw materials" for your new wives?" asked Vatima, not looking up from the miniature scene of carnage that was unfolding below her. Her "hero", emboldened by his earlier victory, was now tearing a swath through the other creatures. Only a few remained now - a slug-like creature, and another that resembled a crab - and neither of them looked like they would stand much of a chance.

Zat was also transfixed, though for him it was by the arched, bare ass of the concubine who was currently eating out the other. Turned on by what she was doing, she had begun fingering herself, and the juices flowing out of her vagina were running down her hand and arm.

"How about the lower frequencies?" he replied.

"Hmmmmm," thought Vatima. "Those aren't easy to get to, but it would avoid a war. At least in this universe. Not that I care about that. You ask me, this place could use a good war. Shake things up a bit."

"Tell me about them, again," he requested. "Everything you know."

Vatima had once again started idly touching her nipples. The snake-headed monster had killed all of its opponents, and was now raping the dead body of the slug-like creature in celebration of its victory.

"Well, there are more than a few, and I've never actually visited any of them. So all I can tell is you what I've heard over the centuries. The dimension closest to us is nothing but an endless expanse of sand, littered with the long-destroyed bodies of giant automatons. They had some kind of big war there using the machines, legend says, and it wiped them out completely. So, nothing for us to use there, obviously."

Zat nodded, eyes transfixed on the perfect brown asshole of the concubine in front of him.

"After that is a plane of endless torment," she continued, "filled with monstrous sex demons engaged in a never-ending mass orgy of pleasure and pain."

"That sounds like Hell itself," remarked Zat.

"Kind of," responded Vatima. "But think less fire and brimstone, and more concrete and pipes and steam. And I'm not going there, anyway. Even Djinn ain't safe in that place."

"I'll quickly name the rest, in descending order: The Toon-Zone; The Realm of Savage Lizards; The Toon-Zone. East; The Endless Carnival; The Chaos Dimension; The Order Dimension; The Toon Zone, Digital; The Land of Melting Clocks; Eternal Autumn; The Place Where Everyone Who Enters Gets Turned into the Penis of an Anthropomorphic Animal; The Boring One..."

"Wait, what's the "Boring One?" interrupted Zat.

Vatima rolled her eyes. "There's just nothing exciting going on there, you know? No magic or mystery or anything fun like that. Just one sentient race around, and it doesn't believe in anything higher than themselves anymore, from what I've heard. Oh, and the place is dominated by an Evil Empire headed by a Mad King."

"An Evil Empire headed by a Mad King?" repeated Zat. He immediately thought of the evil sorcerer his own ancestor had toppled, and the sick regime he had commanded.

"Am I right in assuming that his legions are equally as twisted?" he asked Vatima.

"Oh yeah, a real bunch of sick sons-a-bitches," she replied. "Numerous, too. That gives me an idea, actually."

The copulating ones - the female concubines and the mini-monster - had, maybe not coincidentally, all begun to climax at the same time. These orgasms, however, all had an added dimension to them, and one that was undoubtedly influenced by a certain Djinn.

The snake-headed monster had begun to fuse with the body of the slug creature, and in a matter of seconds, had formed an entirely new entity: a hooved, antlered herbivore. Seemingly unaware of what it had just been, it trotted away, leaping over the bodies of the other dead beasts, and into some hidden corner of the room.

Atop the bed, the girls had similarly begun to join together. Their two bodies melted into each other, forming first something that resembled a vaguely human-shaped blob, before changing again into a fully-formed woman. This new one was big, and looked as if she weighed as much as the two who had fused to create her. But while the concubines had been tanned, their product was black as ebony, and had a huge afro where they had long, straight hair.

Like Vatima's living playthings, the new woman didn't seem to know that anything strange had happened at all. She simply gestured for Zathura to join her on the bed, a lustful look in her eyes.

And he was tempted, make no mistake.

"Vatima..." he said, sternly, using every inch of his will to keep from launching himself on his new servant.

"And here I was thinking you were going to be actually fun now", she said, dismissively. She snapped her fingers, and the black woman's body quickly began to dissemble, until she was gone and the two concubines she had been were back on the bed once more.

Unlike the product of their union, however, it was obvious that they did remember their ordeal. They both ran from the room, crying and screaming at the same time.

"Damn, they'll need some serious TLC to get over that!" remarked Vatima. "What do you think about it, boss?"

Zathura had collapsed upon the bed, his erection still going strong beneath his robes. He thought for a second.

"Let's do the reverse. We'll take one of this evil sorcerer's worst henchman, and divide him in two. Could you do it?" he asked her.

She didn't respond verbally. The little hoofed creature, which had also been the product of transformation, had wandered back into the center of the room. Vatima pointed her finger at it, and a bolt of light shot from it and at the animal. Upon connection, it transformed again, this time splitting to become two small, yet magnificently colorful butterflies.

Zat gazed up at them as they flew around the light fixture above his bed.

"Yes, just like that," he said. "Two wives, from one man. And speaking of pairs, fetch me those two concubines, please. I'd like to start their healing process right now."

thet0wer
thet0wer
6 Followers