Becoming Succubi Ch. 01

Story Info
A young magic student takes on a mission out of the ordinary.
1.6k words
4.49
16.6k
32

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dividence
Dividence
151 Followers

I was seventeen years old when I was accepted at the school of sorcery. With great anticipation I longed to find my place in the ranks of dutiful students and begin learning the magical arts. My first days, however, were not at all what I had imagined.

Each one of us would be assigned to our masters, learning obedience by serving them faithfully for two years. My master Droacner was a wizard famous as much for his great abilities and knowledge, as his unusual and provocative views about magic. The second year students told me he hated apprentices and used to assign them all kinds of boring and cruel tasks. In fact, I was the first student he'd ever accepted as protégé. And that was only after severe pressure from his superiors.

Having been his personal slave for about a year, running back and forth, serving him dinner and ruffling his pillows, he finally began to assign me tasks that were slightly more challenging. I understood it was all some long-term plan to teach me the values I needed, but it had been a horrible year. All the other students were already on their way learning their first, simple cantrips. I, on the other hand, still struggled with even lighting a candle. Droacner seemed to sense my impatience and frustration, and did his best to encourage my failing abilities.

He wasn't a cruel person, but he always told me that when obedience and subordination was imprinted on every fiber in my brain, I'd finally grasp the deeper meaning of magic. It would all come very easy to me then. Somehow, I doubted I'd ever learn to obey like that. My spirit was far too restless.

Droacner was quite untraditional in his methods, and I found out that we had several views in common. Neither of us agreed with the way the sorcerer's guild ran the great coalition of wizards. They tried to control wizards' meddling in the affairs of other people, and said we should only practice magic for higher purposes. My teacher, on the other hand, often took assignments if the pay and cause was good enough. No customer was too poor or too rich. Once I saw him accepting a loaf of bread for restoring a poor woman's burned house. Another time he demanded a year's pay for aiding a jealous husband.

One day he told me that he'd been given a very promising offer. One of the nobles of our kingdom, a close friend of my master, had contacted him. Our king had been a bachelor for years, but had finally decided to take a wife. My master's friend was a sworn enemy of this woman, and wanted to break the relationship. He would pay my teacher handsomely to send a human woman of irresistible charm to seduce the king and divert his desires. If he fell in love with another woman, that would surely put an end to the engagement. The king was of elven heritage, and if he fell in love with a human, that would further increase the dishonor. This was a very peculiar mission, but my master loved challenges and accepted the task without even knowing how to achieve it. His abilities stood back to no one, but there was no potion or spell that could produce such a strong desire. Only a handful of supernatural beings could do that, and they were all quite sinister of nature.

"Why don't you just ask one of them?" I said.

"They are extremely uncooperative, and impossible to reason with. They have no interest in other people's affairs. They only care for themselves. To even approach one would be a great hazard. And if I were to capture one, it would never yield to my wishes. It'd take years of torture..." His voice trailed off into the back of his mind until his face opened in a wide smile of triumph.

"I've got it. So easy. So simple. You, my friend, will prepare for a mission out of the ordinary. Now the time has come for you to familiarize yourself with a whole new kind of magic. Something they don't teach at this school." The smug look on his face was enough for me to know that he wouldn't tell me anything more. He was a sucker for drama, and loved to keep his cards as close as possible.

Droacner prepared for days doing all kinds of weird stuff. At times he would be immersed in books. Other times he would stand on top of his tower, studying the stars or conversing with complete strangers. One time I saw him hiring a group of female adventurers, but in spite of my efforts, I couldn't find out what my master was up to. Finally, after waiting patiently for an agonizing three weeks, he told me to prepare for a new task. Eagerly I did as he told me and joined him in his laboratory.

"Undress and lie down on that table," he said.

"What?"

"Take your clothes off. You won't be needing those."

I hesitated, but knew that he was always dead serious when he began his rituals. I took off all my clothes and climbed onto the table before he strapped my wrists and ankles to the oaken boards with thick leather straps. I knew there was no choice but to trust him.

Then, three of the adventurers I'd seen earlier entered the room pulling a large, wheeled cage after them. I was a bit embarrassed for these women to see me naked, but swallowed my pride as I saw what was inside the cage. There sat the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my life. Her wonderful face was one of pure beauty and symmetry. Long, black hair rolled down her naked shoulders and covered two perfectly shaped, huge breasts. A slender, graceful body was curled up on the floor. She was completely naked, and I felt privileged just being allowed this marvelous sight. Her eyes met mine, and the sad, begging look touched the depths of my heart. Such a beautiful creature shouldn't be locked up. This was a crime. An outrage. I shouted at her captives to release her, but they did not react to my words. I looked over to my master, and he seemed to tremble with tension, but his face was hard as stone. His hand clutched at his necklace until his knuckles were white.

The women opened the cage and forced the girl down on a table next to mine. She tried to resist, and suddenly I saw her change. The sad and fragile girl was transformed into something completely different and terrible. Large, leather-clad wings sprouted out from her back and a pair of small horns protruded through her bangs. Her fingertips lengthened into sharp claws, and the once so sad eyes took on a fiery red color. Her eyelashes caught fire as her gaze showed me the reflection of hell itself. From her lower back a long tail flicked in the air like a whip, lashing out at her opponents. A high, screeching wail escaped her, which cut into my ears like knives.

Never had I been able to imagine such a transformation. I could clearly see that she was a demon, but never the less my fascination for her was unchanged. In spite of the unholy features, I could not take my eyes of her divinely shaped body. The demon writhed and screamed as she was bound to the table by the warriors, but it was futile. Soon she was as helpless as I was. She looked sideways at me, and through the raging eyes, I could see straight into her soul. All I saw was a pure and utter hatred for anything human. Tiny demons seemed to claw at the inside of her retinas, yearning to break free and pull me into their fiery realm. This demon had no feelings to spare for anyone but herself. Suddenly I found myself relieved that no one had heeded my demand for her release. This was a succubus, and I knew perfectly well what they were capable of. But why had my master captured her? And what was my purpose in all of this?

Droacner began his incantations while I lay and admired the stunning body next to me. My eyes sucked in every inch of the beautiful sight. Suddenly my head began to spin, and I felt very confused. A moment later, when my mind cleared again, I noticed that the succubus was gone. There was no trace of her on the table, and the leather straps were still closed. Something must have gone wrong.

"Balak, can you hear me? Are you still there?"

"Of course, master. I'm fine. But where is she?"

The shock of hearing my own voice was immense. They were my words, but I wasn't speaking them. The voice clearly came from a woman. I lifted my head and looked down on my body. Just below my neck I could see two large, round breasts. The milky white skin stood in sharp contrast to the dark nipples protruding from the summits. My body was completely naked, and with shock, I noticed that between my legs, where my penis had once been, a small patch of black, curly hair showed the way down into nothingness.

"Relax. It's not permanent. After a week the magical energies will have weakened enough to transform you back to your original shape. Your own body is still stored in your mind, ready to be conjured forth. The remains of the succubus' mind are still with you, but weaken rapidly. I suggest you try to learn as much you can from her while she's still there."

"What have you done to me? Is this all a joke?"

"I never jest with magic." His voice was cold as ice. "You know the reason. This is your time to prove your worth to your master. I know that you are fully capable of this mission."

Dividence
Dividence
151 Followers