Two Gifts for Carol Ch. 05/10

Story Info
Theo fucks Carol's ass while they watch a couple fucking.
1.8k words
4.07
9.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

I think I must share one more episode with you before explaining how this all ends. I'm sure you will understand why it is important to the whole picture.

Théo and I had been together for a while and we were invited to a party at a friend's house, Harper. Her parents had some money and the house was nice, modern, with big beautiful paintings on the walls and hand made wooden furniture. But what really caught my attention was the view. From the second floor you could see a forest, a park. And right behind this park was a church, one of those traditional, old churches. Church of Saint Benedict, I believe was the name. I thought the church was beautiful and the forest of the park gave it a special charm.

We arrived and started to socialize. I got a drink and so did Theo. We talked with friends for a while and danced. It was a good party. There were many people. Harper warned everyone that the bedrooms would be considered off limits and were closed. She wanted to avoid trouble with people messing up her room or her parents' room. Fair enough. There was plenty of space in the garden, the living room and the kitchen.

With the alcohol kicking in, I started to feel naughty. I kissed Theo more and more hornily. I could feel his hard cock pressed against my waist. It was very hot.

At a certain moment, I had to go to the bathroom. The downstairs ones were crowded, so I looked for the upstairs one. On my way back, I walked in front of Harper's bedroom and, to my surprise, the door was ajar. I looked around. There was no one there. She must have gone in to get something and forgot to close the door again.

I looked at her balcony. It was on the side of the house and the party was happening in the back. From there I could see the woods and the church. Below the balcony there was a hall with grass and some flowers. From there I could see the sound speakers and some people at the party.

"What if...?"

I stopped thinking and quickly went downstairs.

I pulled Theo by the hand and pressed him against the wall, kissing him hard. As usual, his cock became hard very quickly.

"Come", I said without leaving any room for questioning.

He followed me. We went up the stairs.

"Carol! Harper told us not to go up there!", he argued.

I looked him in the eyes. I was so horny that I said something that I knew would completely disarm him. With my lips very close to his ear I said softly, whispering:

"I want you to make me come looking at that church."

He was unable to resist.

We entered the room and closed the door. We grabbed each other and kissed. Our hands were all over each other's bodies. I was gasping with lust. A heat rose from my hips and I rolled over and over. Overcome with desire, I pulled off my panties and threw them into a corner. Theo already stuck his fingers in me and began to masturbate me. I moaned.

"Come here!"

I pulled him onto the small balcony, apart from the bedroom by a vertical shutter that was ajar.

With my body overwhelmed with lust, I also took off my entire dress. I stood naked on the balcony. Could anyone see me? They could. At any moment someone could, for whatever reason, maybe even have sex, go to the side of the house and see me with my breasts exposed and being fucked. But, fuck it. This only made my wetness drip even more between my legs.

I opened Theo's pants and saw that delicious cock. My heart was racing. With a dirty smile on my face, I leaned on the balcony sill and pulled my ass towards him. Then I turned around and stared at the little white-walled church.

Theo put one hand on my waist and with the other hand brushed his cock in my pussy a few times. I moaned with goose bumps, without taking my eyes off the little church. Having sex seeing that religious place made me horny. A second later I felt his other hand also holding my waist and his dick head going into me.

I tried not to moan out loud, but it was hard. It was so good... I was totally naked, exposed, on that balcony, looking at the church while being fucked like that.

"Aaaahhh, aaahhhh."

I moved my hand down to my clit and started masturbating myself. The horniness came in waves. Uncontrollable.

"Naughty girl!", Theo whispered in my ear as he fucked me.

I was very naughty indeed! I wanted that unholy sex!

Naked, exposed, near a party, being fucked standing on my feet, with my fingers down my pussy and looking at that church, I felt I was going to come. My legs were already shaking. I rolled my ass on Theo's rod and moaned.

"Aaaaahhh, aaahhh, harder... harder..."

The church bell started to ring. For it to be perfect and for me to come there was only one thing missing.

I looked at Theo and made him stop fucking me. I looked deep into his eyes, held his cock, and pointed that hard member at my asshole.

I could see his shocked face! He couldn't believe it. I guided his cock to my rear entrance. His cock was hot, throbbing, and greasy with my own wetness in my hand.

Holding back from thrusting his cock into my ass, Theo began to put his member into me. I moaned loudly, not caring about anything else. The music would probably hide it anyway.

"Yes... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me in the ass... let me come... let me come..."

In the corner, downstairs, a couple was kissing. If they turned up they would see me.

"If they turned up a little they would see me here, with my tits out, my legs spread, with a cock in my ass and moaning like a whore", I wondered.

This thought made me horny. In a way, I wanted them to see me. I rolled over. The cock throbbed inside me.

Until... a noise made me freeze. The bedroom door opened.

Theo and I got instantly motionless.

A couple came in. A computer guy, who seemed to be nice, nicknamed Jordan, and a girl, Riley, I think, with whom he was hanging out. He was very handsome, an athletic and stylish black man. She was pretty too, but normal.

I thought about my dress. It was lying on the side of the bed. I almost panicked.

But the couple started kissing and didn't even turn on the light. From where we were standing, you could see them both pretty well, but I guess for them to see us they would have to pay some attention.

They seemed to be as fired up as we were when we entered the bedroom. Soon Jordan pulled down Riley's blouse and began sucking on her big breasts. She rubbed her breasts against his face and he licked them as if there was honey there.

Without taking her breasts out of his mouth, Riley lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down to her heels. She stepped away from Jordan and gave a naughty little turn, exposing her breasts, ass, and pussy to him. Next, Riley unzipped Jordan's pants and pulled his member out.

And what a cock he had! It was big and thick. She looked at it with astonishment and got on all fours on the bed to suck it.

That dick made me envy Riley. I wanted to suck it too.

As she placed herself, her pussy and buttocks were facing the balcony where we were standing. Nice, blinking ass and a beautiful, wet pussy.

It was then that I noticed that it wasn't just me who was paying full attention and getting aroused by that scene. I felt Theo's cock throbbing inside my ass as he watched Riley on all fours sucking Jordan.

My mouth was watering just thinking about that cock and I think Theo was craving Riley, because his member kept pulsating inside me. He was probably thinking about fucking that pussy and that ass. Theo couldn't see an asshole and not think that.

I started to slowly roll over. Theo's cock was sweeping all over my ass as we watched Riley sucking deliciously on Jordan. She seemed to have a hard time getting all that cock in her mouth, but she was trying hard. She also rolled over, knowing that soon that huge stick would be in her.

As I watched this scene, I remembered the time Maggie had been fucked by two guys, and my lust exploded. I could feel my ass clenching, my pussy throbbing, Theo's cock thrusting in and out of me faster and faster, harder and harder. I also knew that he was horny seeing that naughty girl standing there on all fours... He wanted not only to fuck my ass, but also her pussy. Maybe her ass too. And that's OK, because I wanted to be fucked by Jordan myself and suck that big black cock.

We came almost at the same time.

A flood of cum flooded my ass and a second later an earthquake of horniness got through my entire body. I had to lean on the sill to keep from falling. Legs were shaking.

Just then, someone knocked on the bedroom door. Riley and Jordan pulled themselves together in an instant.

Harper came in:

"Riley, I said not here! This is my bedroom", she laughed.

"It was just a kiss, Harper!"

"Ok, that 's it! And where's Carol? I thought she was here."

"No... We have not seen her."

Jordan and Riley left the room and Harper followed, but not without glancing at her bed first. At that moment, I suspect she saw my dress on the floor... And maybe she saw me naked, still with Theo's cock deep down my asshole... but I never got to know the truth.

That experience was fantastic. It made me remember my old dream. And, open to new experiences as he was, Theo was perfect for it, so I decided to ask him whenever I had the chance.

A few days later, once again drinking, the subject of a threesome came up and Theo and I agreed to try it.

He could find a girl and I could find a guy. We would both be cool to try both options.

Surely, he thought he would convince some female friend. Honestly, all I could think about was Jordan's cock.

But, our relationship did not last long enough to any of us find a third part. The sex was fantastic, but something was still missing. When he had an opportunity to study abroad, he went, as I thought he should have done.

We broke up and remained friends.

And I never saw Jordan again while in college.

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers