Two Girls Find Each Other

Story Info
A college girl finally finds love.
3.3k words
4.67
11.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easy for me. Us. Girls. From as young as I can remember, I was put together with other girls. We camped together at scouts. Spent the night together at each others house on the weekends. We walked down the beach. Our beach pictures show us grow from elementary girls to be young women. We comforted each other after breakups. We encouraged each other in our sports or recitals. And in our sorority and bridesmaids pictures we were all hugging.

It was easy for us. Even now we go to the restrooms en masse. It as easy for me. For a while.

I was a sophomore at Ole Miss, a sorority sister and the only lesbian I knew. The summer between my sophomore and junior years in high school, I had come to the realization that I wasn't going to change like the other girls and move on to boys. They just didn't interest me sexually. They grunted when they kissed. So I embraced my sexuality, even though I hid it from everyone, including my parents, and began reading and allowing myself to fantasize and occasionally experiment with girls.

Becky was the last "home girl" I made out with. She played soccer and (was all muscle but a tender lover. It was a romantic beginning. For weeks the summer after our freshman year in college,she and I had danced around the issue until one afternoon at the country club pool, she made a move and came and sat beside me on the lounge chairs. As she sat down she "straightened" her bikini bottom giving me a great view of her near perfect ass.

"How long are we going to act like we aren't attracted to each other?"

"I'm sorry, what?" I responded.

"You heard me."

"Well, I guess we can put a stop to that right now"

We drove to her house. No one was there, nor would they be for several hours. That afternoon was magical. We explored each other's bodies. Neither of us had that much experience and so we went slow. We kissed. I realized I would have to take the lead, which surprised me after her bold come on at the pool. We laid on her bed and kissed again. I ran my finger nails over her nipples and down her toned belly to her navel. She was loving the moment as was I.

But it was when I found her clit that she shifted into overdrive. After just a couple of minutes she was having an orgasm. A shrieking, kicking orgasm that took her forever to come down from.

"I've never cum with...a woman before, or any person actually "

"Well, I'm glad I was your first." We stayed there and spooned. I held her in my arms and it just felt right. I didn't cum that day but did multiple times in the weeks to come. It wasn't love, but for that moment, we were right for each other.

On campus I was hesitant to even seek another girl but I had to go to Little Rock for a conference and met a cutie there from university of Georgia who was fun for a night or two.

There were groups on campus that catered to the gay students with psychologists who told you you were ok. I didn't need to hear that. I knew I was ok. And I wasn't interested in organizing the campus pride event so I just stayed away. Besides, all that club meeting stuff required you to be out. And I wasn't. In the meantime I saw more naked women the year and a half I lived in the house than ever before or since. And yes, we still sometimes all piled up in the same bed at night.

I met Laura at a Panhellenic council meeting. She was blonde and blue, a small frame and small tits that just always seemed to be alert and rather athletic thighs, that actually fit her quite well. And then, there was that nice, round

ass. Most of these meetings were either taken up with women's rights brought up by a coalition of lesbians and non-Greeks. Then the Greeks wanted to have a parade or was it possible to paint reserved parking in front of their houses. Total bullshit.

But when Laura spoke, in a rather soft tone, everyone listenedd. She had a way of just captivating everyone present. But I couldn't figure it out. She was pretty but wasn't radiant and, at least at Ole Miss, wasn't campus beauty material. But she had that "something ."At the latest meeting I watched her as she walked to the front of the room. She was graceful. Like a dancer.

She was a bit shy at the podium. She pushed a stran of hair from her eyes and tucked it behind her right ear before it fell right back. She made valid points. And was brief. And as

she walked back to her seat, our eyes briefly met and she gave me a quick smile. I was wet. What was it? What was the quality she had that turned me into a fan girl? That just turned me on?

That put me in a dilemma. Should I try to befriend her and see if she was into girls...me? That could be dangerous. But she appeared to be worth it. But if she wasn't...well, that could open a whole can of worms. So I hesitated. For few weeks. After the next meeting I asked her to have coffee. She eagerly agreed.

We drove in her car to the square and decided on a drink instead of coffee. It's a typical college bar. Loud. Crowded. We moved to the outside area.

"I'm not much in the bar scene," Laura said.

"I've probably spent too much time in the bars."

"It's just so filled with...testosterone."

We both laughed. And then I began analyzing. Too much testosterone. What did that mean? Shit. Why not, I thought?

"Want to go somewhere quieter?"

"Yes! I do."

We walked to her car arm in arm. Giggling like old friends, even though we had only had one drink. It was an Audi suv and very nice. As we got in Laura leaned over and as she fixed her seat belt, she kissed me. She took me by surprise. And I kissed her back. And we continued to kiss. Hot kisses. Her hands on my face kisses. Until the break, at which point we sat in the front seat looking straight ahead saying nothing. Just the sound of heavy breathing

"Your place or mine?" She broke the silence

"Which ever one is closer."

We zipped around the square and through the neighborhoods full of beautiful old homes until we turned into her driveway. We grabbed our things and headed toward the front door. Once inside, she closed the door behind us and penned me to the wall. Her passion and mine were in sync. I couldn't get her clothes off fast enough. We struggled down the hall kicking off shoes and shirts. We almost knocked a picture off the wall.

Finally in the bedroom we ripped the remaining clothes off and fell onto the bed. My head fell onto her chest and I began to nibble her nipples. My hands roamed her body paying special attention to those cute little tits. Her nipples, which always seemed to be erect, were stretched to the limit. A simple touch sent a charge through her body.

She ran her hands over my body digging her fingernails into the flesh of my ass. It was wild and passionate. I moved down, I could wait no longer. Her pussy smelled divine. It was sweet. And it was inviting. I licked her all around. Her clit. Inside. I wanted to get as close to that pussy as I could. I took her clit between my teeth and gently bore down and using my tongue I tortured her button. Her body rocked and screamed and she grabbed my hair and pulled it before the building orgasm flushed through her body. I held on the best I could. She was smaller than I but she was wild. I stuck my finger up her pussy. Then another and found her g- spot and in a matter of minutes, brought her to her second orgasm of the night.

We laid there and regained our composure. My breath returned to semi normal as did hers. I rolled off and rested my head on her inner thigh. Her pussy just inches away. She ran her fingers through my hair. It was the first time I had felt this free in years. No words, just the sound of breathing returning to normal and the ceiling fan.

I moved up and rested my head on her shoulder. She ran her fingers lightly over my left nipple. She kissed my forehead. I pulled the little blanket up over my shoulder and she kissed my lips. I kissed her on her neck and her ear. I wanted to savor the moment. Laura had another idea. She worked her way down my chest and belly. Licking, nibbling and kissing all the way down. Teasing me. But when she got to my pussy...nirvana. It was purely erotic and she knew how to take me to another level of pleasure. Slow, soft tongue on my clit while two fingers rubbed my g-spot. I couldn't move. The moment was perfect. And then I orgasmed and it became more perfect.

Moments later we curled up together and slept.

The next morning I was awakened to her touching my tits...softly tracing the areola

and then the nipple. It was soft and feminine. I backed my ass into her as we spooned. No talk. No "well I gotta go." Just two women.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Mmmm...yes it is."

We spooned. She continued to play with my nipple. Her touch was like none other I had ever felt. I didn't want to move but nature called and I reluctantly got up to go to the bath room where I freshened up a bit before returning to the bedroom. Laura was on her stomach looking up at me.

"What's on your agenda today?" she asked

"I have nothing. No class. No job. And no clothes."

"While you were in the bathroom I called in and canceled the only meeting I had, and, I have no clothes either. How about a shower?"

The shower was like the rest of the house, at least the parts I had seen. It was large with glass enclosures, two overhead nozzles and two handheld that proved to be quite useful

We stepped in and soaked each other down. I shampooed her hair. The lather ran down her neck, shoulder and finally over those petite tits that just a little while ago were in my mouth.

After the shower we put on a couple of oversized t-shirts and went to the kitchen, which was rather impressive, and fixed breakfast. I jumped up on the island and brought her to me. I wrapped my legs around her waist and we kissed. Passionate. Tender. Soft. This woman could kiss. I didn't want to stop but the omelettes were ready so she took care of them. Omelette, toast, fruit and orange juice. We ate on the deck. And just chatted about each other. Getting to know each other...seems the trend these days. Have sex then get to know. The more she talked the more I liked her. An English major with a minor in history and an eye on law school, like her parents, which explained how she owned this very nice house.

"Let's swim," she said and took my hand. We stepped off the deck and Laura stripped the shirt off and dove into the water. I watched her for a second before joining her stroke for stroke in the pool. She told me she had taken dance as a teen and played soccer. That explained her thighs. I had played softball in high school and still worked out but not like I did then. I was taller, broader with long brown hair and a few pounds.

She swam between my legs and rubbed my pussy as she passed through.

"Ooo..."

She came up for air and I wrapped my arms around her putting my hands on her breasts. I kissed her neck. She was melting in my arms so I continued. We swam to the steps and made out. I really like kissing and she really knew how to do it right. I wanted to fuck her right then. And evidently so did she. We moved to the big double lounge and I went down on her. No preliminaries. I wanted to taste her. I wanted her smell. I wanted it all. And within a matter of minutes she was squeezing my head between her thighs. I wrapped my arms around her legs and stuck my tongue further inside her. My fingers were digging into her skin on her thighs. She writhed and I loved it. When her orgasm hit her she was uncontrollable, she bucked and we rolled onto the deck ending up her sitting on my face as I sucked up all the juices that dripped from her. And then into sixty-nine. We were reckless. We rolled around on the deck until we both came...loudly. And then, like teenaged girls,

we giggled. Her head resting on my stomach. I never wanted this to stop. Never.

We spent the day naked just as we planned. We fucked when we wanted and I stayed through Sunday night. I cried a bit when she took me home.

The next weeks were busy but Laura and I made time for each other every day. Lunch. Or coffee. Or even a quickie in my room at the house. People began to notice. We didn't care but living in the house was getting confining.

One day over lunch Laura looked in my eyes and said, "I want you to move in with me. I have the room. It's quiet. And I just don't think I can live much longer with you all the way on the other side of town. No rent. Just whatever you spend on groceries. Think about it, please."

"Yes. I'm in."

"Are you sure? You don't need to think about it?"

"I've been hoping you would ask for weeks now."

"I want to kiss you on the mouth right now."

"Mmm...better not right here."

"But I want to." She gave me that pouty face that only a blond can do.

"You're adorable."

Our gaze would have given us away had anyone been paying attention.

"I have seminar in ten minutes. I need to go." I didn't want to go. Fuck seminar. Mmmm..fuck Laura. I gathered my things and almost bent to kiss her. I caught myself.

"I'll see you at home tonight," she whispered. It sounded good.

I sat through the seminar thinking about taking a long, soaking, bubble bath with Laura. Messaging her feet and toes, sipping wine. A leisurely night.

But When I got home and my mood had changed. It was my turn to pen her to the wall and rid her of clothes! Her shirt was gone. Her bralette also. I unzipped her skirt and she kicked it away. The panties were the last to go. She really couldn't move much since I was larger. Into the den I pushed her and over the couch arm. I kicked my off my pants and pulled a dildo from a table drawer. It was large and veiny and replicated the only really useful part of a man. She was so wet it slipped right in and I gave it to her until she was screaming. I was not being gentle. I was ramming it in and then pulling it all the way out. And again. She was on the verge...and then I stopped.

"Nooo. Please!"

So I rammed it in again. And again. Until she buried her face in the cushions and screamed as her orgasm coursed through her body.

"Oh my. I..."

"Yeah, me too. I love watching you cum."

Later over supper, dressed in our traditional oversized t-shirts, we talked about the future. I'll have my room in the house but that is just for parental show. It was hard for me to pay attention as I was watching her tits move under her flimsy cotton shirt. I found myself agreeing to whatever she wanted. Never even questioned what she said. I was so ready to be hers.

I officially was still registered as being a resident in the house until the end of the semester, but I moved out almost immediately. Little by little and then finally I was in my new digs. With a woman I was falling in love with. Weird. While I had had sex with a small handful of women, I had never even come close to falling in love. But this...this was different. This felt real, whatever real was.

Laura had had even fewer women than I but had had a long term relationship, though it was clandestine. Over wine one night I sat on the floor in front of the sofa while she sat on the sofa and ran her fingers through my hair. And running her finger nails down my arm. Yes, I was I love with her, there was no doubt. And while it was a secret, it felt real, somehow. And then she said, "I want to live my life with you."

"What!? What did you say?"

"I said I wanted to spend it with you. At least the next few years until we are finished with school, we can then make a decision. Do we stay together or do we not?"

I was a bit stunned. First of all she wanted me to live with her. It's what I've wanted. Not just roommates but together. But, It sounded like lawyer speak. I mean, it made sense really. We stayed together until we couldn't or didn't want to. Just like a real relationship. So...

"I agree." And then our relationship changed with the next seven words: "I want to be with you forever."

It got quiet.

"I've been in love with you since the first kiss in my car. But I couldn't read you."

"Can you read me now?" I turned, facing her on the sofa.

"I believe so."

"What am I thinking?"

Laura slid off the sofa onto the floor with me. She kissed me. I melted in her arms. We lay there until the record ran out. I stood and took her by the hands and led her to the bedroom where I removed her T-shirt. I loved her body. Blond hair that caressed her face giving it the aura of an Angel. Toned shoulders and arms. A flat belly. Those thighs. And that ass. And the lovely legs and petite feet. She was perfect.

I turned on the shower and we stepped in. The warm water cascaded over our bodies. I washed her hair, massaging her scalp. I washed her tits, ass and pussy. And then down both legs treating her like the queen she is. I took the nozzle and rinsed her from head to toe. Stalling the spray over her nipples. My fingers found their way into her pussy and the warm stream of water from the nozzle on her clit. The look on her face told the story. Her knees began to buckle. It wasn't long before she shuddered and grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to her before we collapsed on the bench.

"Damn girl. That rocked me. That was...crazy."

"I've said it before, I love to watch you cum."

She giggled.

- [ ]