All Comments on 'Two Girls Nikkie and Mel'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousover 4 years ago
women

I love these stories written by women about women. You are so hot.

It is hot to watch you make love.

swriterxxswriterxxover 4 years ago
WOW

Like Zoolicious I like lesbian stories and have written a few. I love the story and it had the, I think, intended effect on me between my legs. I was clutching and stroking myself as the story neared them climaxing. I had to stop reading and put my tablet down for a minute before I came so my other hand could grab one of my arse cheeks ahd play with the crown jewels whilst I erupted all over myself.

I loved how you led up slowly to the sex part and how the description of your bodies created images of you in my mind. A five star story if there ever was one.

XOX Swriter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Comment

I love reading stories that women have wrote cuz men are disgusting and only do it to fetishize my sexuality (and they do such a poor job writing, honestly.) They give me the creeps... Your story was well written, one of my favs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love women on women stories

Means less women in the world to spoil mens lives. Paul and John have had a lucky escape, go girls.

AppalachianSpringAppalachianSpringover 2 years ago

Northern lasses are great! I really enjoyed your sexy tale, thank you. Personally, I think Nikkie and Mel do get together again (and again) so perhaps there’s another story to be told :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...