All Comments on 'Two Girls, One Canister'

by Requiax

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PrevertOnePrevertOnealmost 4 years ago
Giggle Gas :D

A most impressive story. Very interesting use of giggle gas :)

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 4 years ago

Great, loved it.

I'm only not sure the full explanation up front at the start was best, although it definitely had to be put somewhere, so why bother splitting it down to the end either.

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 4 years ago

I loved it.

Lots of fun for all.

Although I don't expect a sequel, I hope they at least remember what they did, even if the effects aren't permanent. They both deserve to enjoy at least SOME of the feelings and desires they've been suppressing. We can hope.

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years ago
Great.

I would have given five stars but you glossed over the parking lot sex scene at the end.

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 3 years ago

I just reread this, and it was as fun as I remember from the first read.

It was great to follow these two women as they act on what appear to be very strong desires. It certainly seems that Faye is a lesbian who was seriously repressed. And Izzy may be naturally bisexual and definitely a nudist or exhibitionist. It would be a shame if they return to their previous state. I hope the results are permanent.

I don't imagine there will be a sequel, but it would be nice to know how Izzy and Faye turned out, and whether any other human trials lead to more fun effects.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous