Two Girls, One Canister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made their way inside the 7-11, to the astonishment of the few customers inside. An awed sort of hush descended on the store as the witnesses registered that two attractive young women had just walked into the place completely naked. Some stared openly; others, strangely, looked away. Perhaps they were embarrassed, Faye thought - the concept seemed strange to her. Why would others think her being naked was awkward, when she herself felt perfectly at ease with it, even thrilled by it?

Leading Izzy by the hand, she walked to the refrigerator near the front of the store and selected a Gatorade. A man close by smiled and nodded approvingly as he cast a glance over the girls' bodies. "Very nice," he murmured.

"Thank you," Izzy responded politely, and the man laughed as if amused by her affability.

There was a problem, though, when they went to the counter to pay. The woman behind it, a lady of at least fifty by Faye's estimate, frowned at them and pursed her lips.

"I can't serve you girls, not like that," she said seriously.

Faye pouted. "Aw, c'mon," she pleaded - but the woman shook her head.

"Nuh-uh, I can't let you shop here all butt naked like that," she insisted. "Go put your clothes on and then I'll serve you."

"We haven't got any clothes," Izzy interjected. "We left them at home."

The woman raised her eyebrows. "What, so you just walked here like that?"

"Drove, actually," Faye said, a little proudly.

"Well then you best drive back home, put some goddamn clothes on and come back if you want to buy anything from this store," the woman said with finality.

"Please?" Faye said, putting her money down on the counter. "We don't mean any trouble. We just... we wanted to be naked."

"And I want a jacuzzi and to be married to a ball player but we don't all get what we want just 'cos we say we want it," the woman said exasperatedly, but she looked again at Faye and Izzy's innocent faces. After a moment she sighed and took the money.

"Alright," she said, "but get on outta here and don't ever try to come by my store pulling a stunt like this again."

"Thank you!" Faye grinned, and the two naked girls walked from the shop, leaving a trail of amazed stares in their wake.

--

Myra sat behind the counter of Jackson's Triple-X Adult Novelties and 18+ Costume Shop, idly doodling in the margin of the pornographic magazine she'd been flicking through. The afternoon shift at the shop was always a quiet one - most times it wouldn't be until folks came off of work that she had any customers at all. Then she'd get a few couples in, or husbands looking for something to spice up the marriage bed, or club kids wanting to find something to shock squares with on the weekends. But really, her type of store didn't get going until after dark.

So she was surprised when the bell rang indicating someone had just come in to the store. She looked up in time to see two young naked women coming through the door.

This wasn't quite as surprising a sight for Myra as you might expect. There were a couple of dudes in the local area who shot adult clips - porn - for the internet, and one of the kinks they catered for was public nudity. A sex shop like Jackson's was the perfect location for this. They could film a naked girl browsing the store and making purchases without worrying about permits or being asked to leave - the store owners would (usually) get paid for allowing the filming, and get some free advertising, while the dudes with the cameras would get to film something that looked spontaneous (naked girl shopping) but was, in fact, carefully managed and completely safe for the model.

True, Myra thought, the models didn't usually arrive naked; they would be clothed until filming started. But she guessed some might be more bold than most - maybe this was something they were actually into, rather than just something they were getting a paycheck for?

It was only when she noticed that the two women were alone - there was no dude with a camera or even a phone following them and filming - that she realised that something else might be going on. This didn't look like someone shooting a clip for a porn site - it was just two women coming into her store naked.

The girls suddenly had Myra's full attention. They were, she would guess, a couple - although they could have been holding hands for support during some sort of dare. One was a blonde with a gorgeous body. Round, full breasts - a little droopy without any underwear to support them but you wouldn't complain - a smooth, hairless pussy and a very cute ass. The other was no less attractive - a redhead, or reddish-blonde, her figure slender, her breasts small and pointed, her skin fair.

They didn't look to be in trouble, or out to cause it. There was nothing about them that screamed drugs or some sort of mental craziness. That left the only real explanation; they were naked of their own choosing, either on a dare or bet, or just because they wanted the thrill of being nude together while they visited a sex shop.

Myra shrugged to herself. It was quiet, and the store by necessity kept its windows shielded from the outside. If any other customers came in, Myra figured they would be unlikely to complain that two pretty girls were walking around the place naked - after all, this was a sex shop. There were naked girls in the magazines, on the DVD and blu-ray covers, on the packaging of some of the products, and in many of the advertisements on the walls. Nobody was going to mind the addition of the real thing. If the two girls decided to start doing things she might have to clean up after, she would have to put a stop to it; but for now, she decided to just keep an eye on them and let them browse.

They seemed to be having a great time, and not in the least bit nervous or embarrassed about their nudity, which surprised Myra. Even the girls who modelled for the public nudity clips shot in the store had an air of nervousness about them that came from being naked in a place that at least felt public, which Myra could understand. She herself liked sunbathing on a nude beach when she'd drive up to the coast, but would balk at the idea of parading through the town's streets in her birthday suit. But these two girls seemed completely uninhibited, without a care in the world.

Myra revised her assessment of their relationship, too - they were definitely a couple. They were pretty handsy with one another, and several times broke off their browsing to steal a kiss. At this she readied herself in case the need to step in arose before the girls became too amorous - she had no personal objection to this but she felt she should be even handed and treat them much the same as she treated the guys who would come in and start jerking off - if it meant she might have to get out a mop or wipe down the merchandise, it wasn't welcome, at least while she was on shift. Fortunately, they seemed content to kiss and fondle innocently, at least for now.

Eventually, after much laughter and wandering between the racks, the two naked girls appeared to find what they were looking for: a shelf of various dildos. Again, Myra gave them her full attention, just in case they decided to take any of the products for a test-drive then and there - taking stuff out of its packaging before you bought it was a store no-no, let alone stuffing it in your girlfriend's cooch - but she didn't feel too worried. They two seemed to be having a small debate about sizing; then, a decision apparently reached, the curvaceous blonde selected a dildo with a strap-on harness, and they walked up the length of the shop to where Myra sat at the checkout.

"Find what you were looking for?" she asked the blonde as she rang up her purchase.

The girl nodded, a little vacantly. "Oh, yeah," she replied.

Myra nodded to the strap on as she bagged it. "Good choice," she remarked. "I've got the exact same one at my apartment. My boyfriend loves it when I use it on him, although he'd die if I ever let his buddies know that."

The blonde grinned. "I've never had one before," she admitted as she handed over her payment.

"Oh, well it's a good size for first-timers," Myra offered. "You gotta be careful with anything like that, but listen to each other, use lube if you need it, and you should be fine."

"Thanks," the girl with the strawberry-blonde hair smiled.

"...so, just to address the elephant in the room," Myra continued, "why exactly are you two bare-ass naked?"

The blonde grinned. "It just seemed like a fun idea," she said brightly.

Myra laughed. "Well, that sounds like as good an explanation as I'm gonna get."

The strawberry blonde shrugged. "Sorry," she said. "We can't really explain it either. We just... wanted to, and we couldn't see a reason not to be."

Well, there's probably a law against it for one, thought Myra, but she didn't say it out loud. "Okay, you ladies have a great day," she offered instead.

--

Izzy was on cloud nine as she and Faye walked away from the counter and out of the store.

Shopping naked with Faye had been an exciting, arousing experience. More than once they'd stolen a kiss and caress between the racks of porn and costumes and toys, thrilling at the touch of one another's bare skin. Although, disappointingly, there hadn't been any other customers in (probably due to the time of day, she mused - stores like that were open late and she was willing to bet most of the people who shopped there preferred to go after-dark) she'd enjoyed feeling the eyes of the cute goth girl behind the counter on them. She'd wondered if perhaps the girl would have liked a show - but Faye suggested she was probably just watching them to make sure they didn't steal anything. Which had sent Izzy into a fit of giggles - after all, they were naked. Where were they going to hide contraband? She got a sudden vision of herself and Faye trying to insert a stack of porn DVDs into themselves and almost fell about with laughter.

Now, though, they'd found what they came to buy - a strap-on.

Izzy had always been curious about these. She'd never owned a sex toy, of course. Her inhibitions about masturbation definitely extended to feeling far too embarrassed to consider buying one online, let alone go into an actual store the way she just had and choose one off a rack. But today, she seemed to be losing all her inhibitions, including the one about buying a rubber dick and using it on your roommate (or having her use it on you).

As they emerged from the dark interior of the store into the briefly-blinding afternoon sun, Izzy realised she was horny as hell. She'd been horny as hell all day, but now she was feeling the desire extra-strongly. As they crossed the parking lot and reached the car - once again, understandably attracting more than a few stares - she pulled Faye into another long, lingering kiss, pressing her body against her, feeling the soft warmth of her skin.

Faye grinned as they separated. "Mmmm," she murmured. "Are you as turned-on as I am by all this?"

Izzy nodded. "I can't wait to get home and try this out."

Faye's grin spread wider. "Why wait?" she breathed.

Izzy's eyes grew wide. "What, here?" she said with realisation.

Faye nodded.

You're in a public place, you're naked... you can't also be having sex with a strap-on dildo, said a tiny voice in the back of Izzy's brain. Then, just like that, the voice was gone, and Izzy's heart began to beat faster.

"Okay," she said with a smile.

She helped Faye get the thing out of its packaging and attach it to herself via the harness. They were behind the car now, which meant the people at the strip mall didn't have a clear view of them. This was probably for the best, as they weren't exactly being subtle.

Izzy giggled as she beheld Faye with the harness on - but her heart quickened again, too. Her friend, naked except for the black harness and the deep purple dildo, looked strangely strong and fierce, and incredibly sexy. Izzy recollected that much of this afternoon's adventure had been at Faye's suggestion, and she wondered if this was about to be the culmination of a long-standing fantasy for the other girl. Well, it had been a day of that...

"Aw, shoot, we didn't get any lube," Faye hesitated.

Izzy smiled and took her friend's hand, directing her slim fingers to penetrate between her smooth labia and feel beneath. Faye slowly withdrew her hand, which glistened now on the fingertips with warm wetness. "I don't think we'll need it," Izzy breathed.

She kissed Faye again, and then turned her back, bending over the trunk of the car, legs apart, presenting her ass and her aching pussy, for her new lover.

Faye laughed happily and slowly slid the dildo strapped between her legs into Izzy's wet cunt, the blonde girl gasping with delight...

--

"Bent over the hood of a car in a busy parking lot, getting, uh, penetrated with a strap-on - and both of them were butt naked? Yes officer, I think I understand, it's just... it's not like my friends, believe me. They're PhD students at the university, I'm sure you've found that out by now, they aren't wild like this at all.

"Yes, I completely understand why you had to take the action that you did, I just want to make sure my friends are okay. "

The cop went on for several minutes, talking about drug tests and psychological evaluations, all of which seemed to have come back negative. The girls had been charged with a misdemeanour, but they clearly weren't criminals in the traditional sense, and seemed to be no danger to themselves or others, so he seemed keen to be able to hand them over to a friend or relative for the time being and given that both of them had given Wendy's name as the person they lived with, he seemed to have decided that should be her.

"Okay" Wendy concluded, "I'll cover their bail, it's no problem. I'll come pick them up as soon as I can. Or you can send them home I guess, if you can find them some clothes."

Wendy put the phone down, rubbing the bridge of her nose. Of course, it didn't take a genius to figure out what had happened. The canister she'd left at home hadn't been safe and secure, and for several hours it had leaked Uninhibitol into the house. It hadn't affected her because she'd left early to catch her train, so she'd been in the window of safe exposure only. But Izzy and Faye had been unknowingly huffing it down for hours after her, and they'd gone well beyond the safe and even the active period, into the highly unstable one.

It had been fortunate that all her friends' inhibitions had appeared to be about sex. Uninhibitol was so unpredictable, by taking away someone's inhibitions you weren't just helping them lose their hang-ups in the bedroom, you were letting them disregard every impulse that told them not to do something, even if they wanted to. It was a good thing that Faye and Izzy seemed to have been psychologically healthy, albeit with clearly some repressed homosexual tendencies and a bit of mild exhibitionism.

Avery - Dr Bennett - was almost certainly going to want to talk to them, she imagined. He'd never done a human trial of Uninhibitol outside of the lab team, and certainly not in the community like this. She had no doubt he would find the results fascinating, and for her and the whole team, this might be a way to answer several big questions about Uninhibitol and dose size.

The big question, the one Wendy was thinking most about as she tried to work out exactly what her roommates had gotten up to while she was away and what had led up to them being naked in public and fucking one another, was "would the effects of Uninhibitol be permanent?"

It would, she thought wryly, make life with for, and with, Faye and Izzy very interesting from now on if they were.

--

The End