Two Gurls

Story Info
Just a story about two nice gurls who meet at a parade.
5.1k words
4.67
11.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gurl meets Gurl, Gurl gets Gurl. Everybody is over the age of 18 and everything is quite consensual. Just two gurls out for a lovely day meet and become the best of friends.

Two Gurls

By

Melissa "Missy" Hancock

We met at last year's Pride Parade. It was actually the first year I'd gone en femme and I really tried to do a good job of it. I've been dressing as my true self since I was a little kid, borrowing clothes from my older sister and, later, my mom.

I think Mom knew what I was doing, but she eventually just spent time with me to make sure I knew which of her things I could and which I could not wear. She also took the extraordinary step of teaching me how to be a girl. She taught me about clothes, fabrics, colors, shoes, hosiery, and lingerie. I really liked that bit. I find wearing silky underthings to be one of life's greatest pleasures. It was completely unfair that girls got to wear such things every day and boys did not. I'm sure that was part of my wanting to transition.

Mom made sure I knew how to use makeup, too. She said seeing me all made up made her nervous. It seemed to make me look older than I was, so she was very strict about that being something I could do in the house only. She made exceptions for Halloween, though. That holiday is bigger than Christmas in the gay community and I never missed a chance to dress up in fun feminine things. I think those were the best times I had with my mother. She loved to take the extra effort to dress me up in all kinds of fanciful costumes. I was everything from a cowgirl in a buckskin skirt to the Queen of the Nile.

My sister wasn't blind to what was going on, either. She laid down the law about her clothes and lingerie and I was a very good girl there. I loved her clothes and I learned a lot about how a teen girl dresses. Sometimes she would even call me her little sister and that made me feel really good.

Dating was a genuine hassle, though. I loved girls, but only in the way that girls love girls, usually as friends, but rarely as lovers. I really wasn't sexually attracted to girls, but in time I learned I was very attracted to other males and, with the help of my counselor, I tumbled to the fact that I'm gay.

Mom had figured that out a long time ago, but she didn't talk with me very much about sex. My dad was bewildered and frankly disappointed he didn't get a hunting and fishing buddy out of the deal, but he was still my dad and he loved me as much as any parent does a child who is very different from the other children, but is still precious to his parents. He did make sure I had all the important skills. I could hang a picture correctly, change a tire, do a bit of wood work, and do minor repairs on stuff in the house. He called it survival and I didn't make a fuss after Mom had a word with me.

As for who I was, I graduated high school and, after I'd turned eighteen, I'd had my name legally changed to Melissa and I walked graduation in a sundress and heels under my cap & gown. My classmates had mostly accepted me for who I was, though there were still neanderthals who tried to bully me. There was a group of girls in the school who kind of adopted me as their feminine gay friend and I even got to go shopping and other girl bonding things with some of them. I never got invited to sleepovers, though. I understood, but I was still disappointed. I heard the gossip from my girl friends and I think I would have had a lot of fun, too.

In the fullness of time, I was living full time as a woman and I'd been taking estrogen and some kind of testosterone blocker to begin the full transformation. I'm not going to go into all of the psychotherapy stuff. This isn't that kind of story. It's really a love story. How I found my mate, my partner, my lover and some of what we did when first we courted.

Yes, gay people court each other much as straight, bisexual, and whatever else do. We're all human and we need much the same things. Love, respect, and an unlimited charge card at Macy's will do for starters.

I started to tell you about the Pride Parade. For many years, I avoided them. I'm not a flashy drag queen or one of those gay men who are viciously in your face. I just wanted to live my life as a fairly conservative young woman.

Does it seem strange that I'm conservative? Not to me. I took Economics classes in college and I actually listened. The Economists who most impressed me were the ones who preached small government, individual liberty, and fiscal conservatism. The wilder ones wanted to spend my money, for which I'd worked hard, on the most stupid things. I won't bore you with that stuff, but if you're really interested, begin to read some stuff by the libertarians such as Milton Friedman and von Mises.

Okay, I'm a gay libertarian sissy, if you have to put a label on me. So sue me.

I decided to go to the Pride parade and, naturally, I dressed up for the event. I wanted to look like a regular woman. I wore a pretty dress in a red rose print on a black background. It has short sleeves, a plunging neckline, and a very full skirt that hit below my knees. I always wear a crinoline under this dress to make the skirt stand out and to accentuate my shape. I wore a pair of black high-heeled open-toe shoes and nude, sheer-to-waist pantyhose. As always, my accessories were modest. I only wore a simple necklace, faux black pearl earrings, and a wrist watch.

I wear my hair to my collar, parted in the middle. I'd put a little curl in it that morning, but a day outside tends to take that out. I don't like a lot of hairspray. After I got my makeup on, I tucked my lipstick and a compact in my little purse and drove downtown to a street where I could see the parade.

I was parked a block off the main drag (yeah, pun definitely intended) and walked to the street to join the crowd watching the goings on. As always, it was wild and very "out", not at all my own style, but if you accept it as performance art, it's fun to watch.

I found myself standing next to another gurl. I kept looking at her and she was checking me out and I enjoyed the attention. It had been awhile since I dated anybody and I wasn't really looking, but this gurl seemed to have the same approach as I. She wore a floral print dress on a white background. It was sleeveless, the skirt reaching down below her knees, too. She wore a little yellow shrug with 3/4 length sleeves that was left open in front and a thin belt to define her waist. She also had sheer hosiery and closed toe black pumps. The dress has a jewel neckline and she wore a string of pearls and pearl earrings. Her hair was done in an updo and her bangs framed her face prettily. I liked that her makeup was subtle, just highlighting her features.

I smiled as I saw her checking me out. "Hi, I'm Melissa, but my friends call me Missy."

She smile back shyly. "I'm Stephanie, Steph to my friends."

"Do you come here often?"

I know, the cheesiest pickup line ever, but Steph grinned. "First time. You?"

"No more than once a year, but I really don't come to the parade very often. It's a lot more "out there" than I'm usually comfortable with. Do you know anybody in the parade?"

She blushed. "Only the guy who does my hair. He's already passed, but it's fun to see the costumes. I saw two guys just about having sex right on the street a few minutes ago."

I laughed. "Yeah, I saw that, too. There were cops checking it out to make sure nothing went where it wasn't supposed to, but they were definitely hard and ready for action. I think they're real exhibitionists. I wouldn't be surprised if they have to have a crowd watching them to be able to get off."

She giggled and we watched the parade together, waving back at the weird, wild and wonderful people who decided to bare their souls, and other things, in a very public way. We fell into a conversation naturally, talking about all kinds of things from where we grew up, went to school, what kind of work we did, and where we like to shop.

We stood more closely together to the point our hips were touching and we were holding each other's hand. It was remarkably warm and delicious. I turned to Steph as the parade was about to end and asked her to join me for a coffee.

She gave me a wicked smile. "No, Missy, please come to my apartment and I'll make you coffee there."

I grinned at my new girlfriend. "I'd love that, Steph. My car is just a block away."

"That's good. I live a few blocks from here, but let's take your car and get it out of here."

We walked to my little Toyota and I held the door open for her with a deep curtsy. She smiled and carefully gathered her skirts as she sat down. I got into the driver's seat and looked to her for directions. She seemed to like what she saw and I smiled at that.

'You can't get there directly. Go east a couple of blocks and then north to the bridge. That'll get us over the parade madness and back to the better part of town."

"Better part of town?"

"Yeah, where I live."

I followed her directions and pulled up in front of a nice little apartment building and parked. We got out and walked up a flight of stairs to her door. She pulled her keys from her purse and opened the door, welcoming me inside and locked it behind us.

I'd stopped for a moment to wait for her and she gave me a nice smile and walked into my arms. We held each other closely and kissed, our tongues exploring each other's mouth. I pulled her closer and I particularly enjoyed the feeling of something quite hard that had sprung up between us. My own hardness answered in kind. I hadn't worn a gaff, relying on the fullness of my petticoats and dress to hide my physical reactions.

We gently humped each other up and down, back and forth, enjoying the feeling of our bulges together. She was a wonderful kisser, gentle, tender, and definitely eager for more. She guided us to her living room and onto the couch, sitting as closely as we could get.

"I love seeing a gurl in a pretty dress. I wear dresses and skirt outfits most of the time."

She kissed me on my cheek and neck. "I'm glad. I love dresses, too. So pretty, so feminine, so convenient, too."

I chuckled as I felt her hand under my dress and working its way up my thigh. Our near thighs were already tightly together, but I found she'd opened her legs to let me explore further.

I could do no less. I moaned softly and opened my thighs even more widely, accepting her inquisitive fingers, this time on the inside of my thigh. I kissed her more deeply and began to caress her hair. I removed the clip that was holding her updo and let her hair fall to either side. "You have pretty hair and it's so soft, too!"

I buried my nose in her hair and took a deep sniff. I let my breath out slowly as I stroked her hair. She seemed to purr at this treatment. We kissed deeply again, touching each other wherever we could put our hands.

I have to admit I was so wonderfully attracted to Steph and her smell and touch just made me hornier that I've been in a very long time. I needed her badly.

I had to push her onto her back and lie on top of her, humping her as I kissed and licked everything I could get to. Her hands were everywhere on my body, too, and I loved it. Our breathing picked up and I kissed her again.

We moved our right knees between each other's thighs and settled down to some serious humping. The feeling of her bulge on my thigh was inspirational. I started to hike her skirt up as I felt higher and higher on her stocking-clad thigh.

I was so close to shooting a nice load into my panties that I had to get up for a moment and slow down. I rolled off of her and continued kissing her face. She caressed mine and sighed. "Missy, it's been way too long since I had somebody to do this with. Are you single?"

I kissed her nose and then on her mouth. "Yes, love. I never married. I was too much into being a girl to even think of marrying one, if that makes any sense. I never figured I could be much of a dad to any kids I might have, so I just didn't go there.

"Doesn't it seem odd? I mean I was born male, but I never had any interest in boy things. I always wanted to play with the girls and I pretty much knew when I was seven years old that I should have been born a girl. I borrowed my sister's dresses as much as I could and my mom finally recognized a losing battle. When I was in high school, she let me change my name legally and I went through the whole sexual reassignment thing. I've been on estrogens for years now and I've considered surgery more times than I can count. I love being girly. Mom has resigned herself to the fact that I'm a girl. It's just that I'm afraid of taking the final step."

She nodded. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I love being in dresses, being female. I've been retraining my voice forever and most of my coworkers have no clue. At least I don't think they do. It's just never been an issue for me. The thing is I love being a girl and I find myself dating gurls like us. I guess, in a weird way, I'm a flavor of being gay. It's confusing, but I know what I like."

I pulled her to me and kissed her lips gently. To my joy, I felt a distinct spasm from the lump in the front of her body, between her thighs. I answered with the same kind of spasm and more kisses. I found myself cradling this gurl's head in my hands as I kissed her repeatedly. I rolled on top of her again, this time between her raised legs. She cradled me between her thighs in the most intimate manner possible. I just loved the way she squeezed me between her thighs and I continued to kiss her and I began a humping motion between her legs.

"Yes, love, please fuck me. I can't tell you how badly I need it. It's been so long and I need you to love me. Please fuck me and don't stop."

Her dress had hiked up almost to her waist by this point. I could see her panties and how her lovely clit strained to be released from its nylon bondage. Looking up at her, I saw the desperation in her eyes. She needed me as much as I did her. I kissed her and then asked the most important question on my mind. "Lube?"

She moaned and just replied, "Bedroom, please."

I humped her a couple more thrusts and then reluctantly got off of her. Helping her up, I hugged her to me again feeling the delicious presence of her bulging clit against my abdomen, almost brushing my own organ. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. There, we took a moment to enjoy the sight of the lovely gurl each of us had found.

I shook my head and took the initiative. I helped her remove her shrug and I laid it carefully across the back of the little chair in front of her vanity. She responded by removing my belt and unzipping my dress and pulling it off of my shoulders. I let it slip down my arms. She held it for me and I put my hands on her shoulders to steady myself as I stepped out of the dress.

She turned it around and held it up to herself for a moment. "Do you think I'd look good in this, too?"

"Yes, love, you'll look gorgeous in it. I want to try on your dress, too. I think it's so pretty on you. We're about the same size."

Her eyes sparkled as she smiled. She grabbed an empty hanger out of the closet and endeared herself to me forever by simply hanging my dress up carefully and smoothing the wrinkles out of it.

I felt no shyness, clad in my slip as she looked me over, top to bottom. I truly wanted to give myself to her entirely.

She smiled widely at me as she took in my lingerie. She licked her lips and turned her back to me, looking over her shoulder. "Unzip me?"

I couldn't resist such an invitation. I pressed my breasts and my pelvis against her back as I first hugged her from behind, cupping her lovely breasts in my hands. I undid her belt and draped it over her shrug. I took my time unzipping her dress. I just love the moment when a gurl's lingerie first comes into view.

I admired her bra, the cups made of a soft translucent material. Her breasts felt totally natural in my hands, deliciously filling them and there was no suggestion of any implants. These were hers for real, just as mine are real.

I nuzzled the back of her neck through her hair, breathing in her scent. I loved the perfume she wore. It seemed to engorge my hard clitty even more as I held her and breathed her in.

She giggled and wiggled her butt, moving it across my own bulge. A little more of that and I'd be cumming into my lingerie. I truly wanted to cum into her and I wanted to give her the same with me.

I gave her a last lingering kiss on her neck and then pulled her zipper down all the way to her cute ass. Before I left that aside, I couldn't help giving her a little squeeze, earning a cute little moan.

She let her dress slip onto her arms as I'd done and I took it off of her, helping her step out of it. Following her lead, I hung her dress up next to mine, thinking it would be fun to swap dresses for the rest of the day if we didn't end up spending the entire day in bed.

We turned toward each other and began kissing again, earnestly. We ran our hands all over each other wantonly. I so loved the feel of her body. She had the right curves in all the right places and I found her heavenly.

I was dripping into my panties and I felt my need for her increase as we kissed. "Do you want to go first, love?"

She shook her head and closed her eyes. "No, dearest, I want you to fuck me first. I need a good shagging."

I kissed her again as I hiked her slip up to find her panties bulging so nicely. I led her to her bed and laid her onto her back. I pulled her panties down to her ankles and then I slipped her pumps off to drop them on the floor. As quickly as I could, I unstrapped my shoes to get them off, too.

Reaching into the night stand, I found a condom and some of my favorite lube. I handed the rubber to her and she opened it. After I put a drop of lube into the end of the condom, she rolled it expertly onto my very hard clit, squeezing me at the base to prevent a premature eruption.

I took a good glob of lube and pushed it into her opening, repeating the move a few times to get her very ready for me. She grinned impishly and bent over to take the tip of my member into her mouth for a quick suck and lick.

"You're such a lovely slut, my love. Lie down and I'll fuck you real good."

"Promises, promises..."

""Do you want me to take your slip off?"

"No, please just fuck me. Fuck me now."

I crawled up between her thighs and I laid down on top of her, letting her guide my hardness into her prepared channel. It didn't take much to slide all the way in and I waited a moment, enjoying the way she squeezed me inside her..

It didn't take any more urging than that for me to begin a nice, slow fuck, pumping into and out of her asspussy in the nicest way. I love fucking missionary style and she, apparently, does too. We kissed and caressed each other's face and hair as I plunged in and out.

She raised her knees further and wrapped her legs around my hips, encouraging me to push as deeply into her as I could. Naturally, I didn't deny her as much as a millimeter of my hardness. I was wishing I were longer, but my six inches would have to do.

It didn't take very long for me to begin to feel the rise of my orgasm as I pumped her and she could feel me begin to swell. "Oh, please fuck me good and cum hard in me. I want to feel you cum, dearest. I need you so much! Fuck me!"

That was all I needed to start the race to the finish. I fucked her eagerly and energetically, shoving my hardness into her as far as possible and enjoying the way she squeezed me, seeming to be milking me to get every drop of my essence into her deep chasm. As I began to feel my climax, I kissed her, bruising her lips against her teeth, but she just kissed me back. It felt so good and I began to feel so sensitive, I couldn't move any more inside her. I just held it inside her lovely pussy for as long as I could, enjoying the little after-climax spasms that seemed to push the last drops out of me.

12