Two Gurls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to collapse on top of her, but she definitely had needs and it was my joy and pleasure to work to satisfy them. Instead, I rolled off of her and onto my side. She had a loving smile on her face. It made me feel good just to see her in a just-fucked state, but I could see her very eager clit was bulging the front of her. This gurl definitely had needs and I was just the gurl to satisfy them.

I pulled her pretty slip into place, gently rubbing her through the material. She sighed and seemed to hunch her pelvis up a bit to meet my exploring hands.

"I love your lingerie. It's just so pretty. The lace is just delicious."

She moaned softly. "You can keep rubbing me through my lingerie for as long as you want. That feels so nice, dear."

"Oh? Then I hope you like this." I bent over her pelvic area to begin to kiss her lower tummy and then her thighs through her lingerie. She definitely seemed to like it, stroking my hair as I kissed her. I worked around her rampant clit to give her as much stimulation as I could with my hand and my mouth.

She seemed to respond nicely to my gentle teasing, so I kept going, touching and kissing her all around her clit, but never quite making it directly onto her sweet sex until she began to push my face toward my ultimate goal and to again hunch the air, trying to make contact with my mouth. I could see a little wetness forming at the tip of her clitty and I knew it was about time to take somewhat more direct action.

I began to kiss her bulge lightly, teasingly, so gently, never staying in the same place for very long so that I began to cover her entire hardened clit. She tried to push my face closer to her sex, but I dodged that, in favor of the prolonged tease. I knew her ultimate orgasm would be all the better for that.

Again, so softly rubbing her slip against her, I moved my hand up and down slowly, enjoying the silky, almost liquid feeling of nice lingerie rubbing a very excited organ. I was gratified by the soft, low moan that escaped her lips. I took a moment to reach up to her breast. Her boobs had looked so natural under her dress and they did so still through her bra. They flattened a bit as she was on her back, looking so natural.

I changed my focus to her rack as I really enjoy the feeling of a pretty gurl's breasts. "Honey, how long have you been taking hormones? I just love your boobies!"

She kept her thighs widely open as she pushed her chest against my wandering hands. "Oh, for about eight years now. I reached full development after three years, but I don't dare stop the estrogens. I love having girly curves."

"They feel like C cups. I love how your nipples are getting hard in my fingers. They feel just perfect and so natural!"

She moaned again as I pinched both of her nipples firmly. "Oh, I love that. Yeah, I'm a 38C in most bras. I have to wear a bra most of the time."

I kissed her gently, romantically. "Me, too, love. Mine are all natural, too. No surgery here. I've been with gurls who had implants done and they just feel wrong. I love yours. I'm a 38C, too."

I extended up toward her chest and began to nibble on her breast through the material of her bra. It just felt wonderful and she apparently liked it a lot.

She moaned a bit more. "Honey, would you do me now? I need you so bad."

I kissed her breast once more and laughed a little. "Yes, dear."

She moaned and spanked my butt a couple of strokes. I gave her a moan back and was happy to feel a little surge in interest in my clitty.

Looking up I was happy to see a little trail of precum down the length of her clitty and I moved to the bulbous glans of her organ to take a taste. Just lovely! It was a light, musky, slightly salty flavor and I wasted no time in wrapping my lips around the tip and licking and sucking as much out as I could. I love the slippery texture of that fluid, too. It has a lovely "mouth feel" and I wanted more.

I commenced fisting her lovely clit and beginning a stroking action as I sucked on it. I took my time, swirling my tongue around her glans and working her up to a very horny frenzy. I continued my loving BJ and I had my other hand on her breast, having pulled her bra down so I could cup it fully and manipulate her nipple.

She began a fucking motion, holding onto the back of my hair, taking my mouth as eagerly as I hope she'll take my asspussy when it comes time for me to get a good fucking. She began to accelerate the pace and I worked hard to stimulate her lovely clit in expectation of her eruption. I knew she was close. Her breathing was speeding up as well as did her moaning.

"Oooohhh...", was all the warning I got before I felt her clit expand and pulse with the wonderful rhythm of her ejaculation. I took her as deeply into my mouth as I could and held on for dear life as she was bucking like a horse at a rodeo. I wanted to stay on for more than eight seconds, though.

I felt some of her precious fluid escape the sides of my mouth and I tried to mop it up and collect it with my fingers. I got most of it, but some ended up on my cheek and chin, dripping onto my bra.

With her release, it seems she let all of her stuffing leak out as she relaxed back onto the bed, letting her legs extend again. I lied down beside her and rolled to face her, kissing her neck and cheek, then her lips. "Feeling better, love?"

"Missy, you have no idea of how much I needed that. Thank you so much! I think I'm in love." She was smiling dreamily.

I felt the same lassitude and I just smiled, continuing to stroke her and to give her kisses whenever I could reach interesting parts of her anatomy.

"Steph, I'm so happy we met. I've never fallen into bed so rapidly with anybody and I generally don't have sex on the first date at all, but I have a feeling that you're a very special gurl."

We hugged and kissed again and fell back into the happy relaxation that great sex gives you. I think we must have dozed off for a few minutes. I woke, looking into her brown eyes. She had a serious look on her face and I just waited her out.

"Missy, I don't fuck on the first date, so I think we should plan a second and maybe a third date. I'm going to want to fuck you again, you know. Maybe lots of times."

A feeling of loving warmth suffused my being. "Steph, that's the best thing anybody has said to me in a very long time. Let's take a shower and go out for supper to celebrate. I call dibs on wearing that pretty dress of yours."

She chuckled warmly. "Missy, I've got the feeling we're going to be wearing each other's things for a long time."

12