Two Guys and a Gal

Story Info
Cont'd adventure with the bartender Rob.
3.9k words
4.83
4.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The continuing sexual awakening of my wife "B" when she was younger. This story follows the time line and series beginning with "Her First Threesome" and onto "Alone With the Husband" and "Masquerade."]

Rob flew in from Canada to spend a few days with B, after reconnecting online. Rob was the hot bartender at B's first life style party, where they had flirted and then she had blown him behind the bar. After she reached out to him on line they began chatting and sexting, so he flew to the States to spend some QT with her.

They barely made it into her apartment and onto the couch for sex. He was very skilled and attentive, which was much appreciated by B, who, at 23 was still learning and experiencing new things. Granted, in the past few months, she had learned and experienced things exponentially. She had her first threesome, to include her first bisexual sex with another woman. She had gone to a swinger's masquerade and been fucked by three men at once, then three women, and finally hooked up with Rob, the bartender. Now he was in her home, and they had just fucked on her couch. Wow.

She excused herself to go get in the shower and rinse off so they could go out for dinner. Rob helped himself to another beer as he went to the bedroom to unpack his bag and grab a change of clothes to go out. He could hear the water running, and decided he should get cleaned up as well.

She had a large glass shower and he had a clear view of her perfect body as she ran her soapy hands over her firm breasts and body. He felt his cock twitch when she said, "so are you joining me or what?"

He set his beer down and stepped into the warm, inviting shower. The hot water felt good after a long day of flying. What felt better was her soapy bottom pressed back against him. He wrapped his arms around her torso and nibbled her ear. She wiggled her bubble butt against him as she cupped her breasts. Maybe they would catch dinner a little later than he thought...

His cock began to grow as it hung between her cheeks. She slipped a hand between her thighs to caress his head with her fingers, causing him to moan in her ear. She pressed his head against her slick folds and rocked back and forth on it as he slowly thrust to meet her movement. He slid his hands up to caress her breasts and lightly tug on her nipples. This brought a moan from her lips and he kissed her jawline until she turned her head so they could press their lips together.

By now, he was hard again and pumped his hips a little quicker. She arched her back and stood on her tip toes, forcing his head to slide into her hot little pussy. They both moaned together as his thick head probed her. After a few exquisite moments of this connection, she pulled away from him and dropped to her knees as she turned around. She took his throbbing head in her mouth as her hands massaged his thighs. Her tongue flicked rapidly over his leaking pee slit, as her cheeks hollowed.

He reached down to cup her breasts as she sucked more of his cock into her mouth. It felt so good, standing in the hot shower while this gorgeous woman bobbed up and down on him.

He caressed the sides of her face as she sucked him, and then gently pulled on her shoulders to get her to stand again. She took the cue and he pulled her close, kissing her pouty lips, tasting himself on her mouth. He gripped under her ass and lifted her off the ground, placing her back to the tile wall. She helped guide his cock back into her pussy and then wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders to steady herself as he began fucking her. She was impressed at his strength and stamina as he began to pump in and out of her. Her clit was rubbing delightfully on the top of his shaft and the added pressure of her weight against him soon had her cumming on his cock, her toes curling as her ankles locked around his low back.

They kissed passionately, moaning together as he began to rapidly piston in and out of her. Finally, he gripped her ass cheeks and pressed hard against her, shooting another thick wad of his cum inside her.

He held her there as he twitched inside her. They looked into each other's eyes as they felt real sparks between them, far beyond just the animal lust they had felt before. H gently let her back on her feet, his cock sliding out of her, dripping pearly white droplets of cum.

They soaped each other off, kissing and laughing together, until they were clean, rinsed off and ready to hop out. They toweled off and he dressed and sat on the toilet seat and sipped his beer as he watched her go through her ritual to get ready to go out.

While he had seen her in a sexy evening gown, lingerie, nothing, etc., it was very sexy watching her slip on a little g-string thong, tight, low cut jeans and a v-neck tee. She was sexy in a tomboyish "girl next door" way and he was counting his lucky stars to be hanging out with her.

Once she was ready to go, they walked a few blocks to a casual outdoor cafe and enjoyed cocktails and good food.

They chatted and got to know each other better, but as the evening went on, her phone kept blowing up. The "Husband" was dying to come out and join them. Finally, she asked Rob if he minded. He agreed, being the polite Canadian, and she told him where to come.

She was nervous and had mixed feelings. She liked them both, but really connected with Rob. She didn't want to screw up a potentially good thing.

Fortunately, the husband was as charming, funny and friendly as ever, and soon the three of them were laughing and drinking and having a great time.

She excused herself to go to the restroom and when she came back, they were both grinning mischievously. She knew before anything was said, where the evening was headed. She felt a thrill of excitement at the idea that this was happening.

Husband picked up the tab and she walked between them back to her apartment. They each took turns patting her bottom, or caressing her back as they went.

When they got to her place she told them to grab drinks and get comfy while she changed. She went into her bedroom and slipped out of her clothes and into a sheer camisole and matching g-string thong. She touched up her perfume and lipstick as she heard them laughing and talking. The conversation ceased when she stepped into the room.

"I hope you guys like my outfit." she said demurely. They were stunned, momentarily, before Husband patted the leather couch between the guys and told he to have a seat. She accepted his offer and sat between them, excited and a little nervous. She instinctively held Rob's hand as the other man caressed her bare thigh and kissed her neck.

Rob gave her hand a reassuring squeeze as he reached out with his free hand to turn her face to his. He leaned in and kissed her passionately, sending chills through her slightly trembling body. The kiss brought down the barrier in her mind that had caused worry that he would not be willing to go along with the situation. It made her like him even more, knowing that he was willing to indulge her desire.

She returned the kiss eagerly as she felt the strong hand of the Husband sliding higher between her thighs, until he was stroking her wet pussy through the lacy underwear. She moaned into the kiss as her mound was stroked. She reciprocated by reaching down to squeeze the bulge in the Husband's jeans.

Rob let go of her hand and reached up to caress her breasts, sliding the straps off her shoulders. His fingers tugged at her perky, stiff nipples. With that hand free, she too reached down to cup and squeeze his growing bulge.

With her breasts free, Husband leaned over and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He flicked his tongue rapidly over it, as he knew she was very sensitive to the attention paid to them. She felt the sharp tingling sensation like sn electric jolt to her core.

Husband added to her arousal by sliding his hand inside her panties to caress her wet lips and circle her clit. B moaned again as she felt her crescendo build. Rob took his cue from the other man and began sucking her other breast, his fingers also tracing around her labia before slipping his middle finger into hr velvety little vagina.

She tossed her head back and put one leg over each of the guys' legs, spreading herself wide as they masturbated her together, strong hands and fingers rubbing together inside her panties which were now very much in the way.

"I think y'all are overdressed, she said softly, as she tried to unbutton their jeans and free their cocks. Both men struggled to help her with their free hand. It was awkward, but finally both men were able to free their beautiful, erect cocks as they continued to pleasure her.

She wrapped her hands around both cocks and began to stroke them as she rubbed her thumb pads over their leaking pee holes. Both men groaned in appreciation at her talented touch. The sensation of gripping their shafts, knowing they were hers to use, as fingers from both of their hands was too much, and she began to cum. Tossing her head about, her hips gyrating, she cried out loudly, clenching fingers and shaking.

When she caught her breath, she closed he legs, allowing them to slide her thong and baby doll off to pool into the floor. She turned to kiss Husband as Rob shucked his clothes. She got on her knees on the couch, quickly tied her hair in a pony tail and bent over to take his hard cock in her mouth. he caressed her back and ass as she sucked and stroked him.

This position had her bubble butt seductively in the air for Husband to lean and kiss her pale cheeks while he thrust two fingers in her wet, hot pussy. He ran his tongue in her crack and began tongue fucking her pretty, pink star. She arched her back and pushed back on his fingers and tongue as he worked on her.

Somehow he managed to kick off his pants and then pulled his wet fingers from her pussy and began pushing them slowly into her tight ass. She winced a bit and reached between her thighs to rub her clit as he got them both inside her.

He lightly bit and kissed her cheeks as he began to finger fuck her ass, getting her ready for his cock, which she knew was going to wind up in her bottom at some point.

After a couple of minutes of this, she released Rob's cock from her mouth and shifted to suck the other man. she knelt in the floor between them and lovingly stroked Rob as she took the other cock into her mouth. Both men were very appreciative and caressed her hair and shoulders.

"It's time to take you to bed, baby girl," The Husband said as he gently pulled his cock away from her. They helped her to her feet and sandwiched her between them. Facing Rob, he resumed kissing her, his hands on her ass, pulling her tight to him, hisa slick erection smearing against her soft tummy. Husband's cock slid between her cheeks as he kissed her neck and ground his hips into her.

She took them by their cocks and pulled them into her bedroom Where she sat on the edge of her bed and brought them close together so she could alternate stroking and sucking each man.

They tugged on her nipples as she rubbed their heads together and licked and sucked them simultaneously.. Neither objected to the male contact, as they both looked forward to being side by side inside her sexy little body.

Husband told her to lie back in the bed and he knelt between her thighs and began eating her out, sliding fingers in her pussy and ass while sucking and tonguing her clit.

Rob got on the bed and knelt beside her face and fed his cock to her while he pulled her nipples. She reached for it with her mouth and hand, eagerly stroking and sucking it as she held Husbands head between her thighs and thrust her young body against his face and fingers. It didn't take long before she felt her second orgasm explode sharply in her core.

She momentarily let Rob's cock slip from her mouth as she cried out, "oh god I'm cumming!" Husband kept up his assault through her orgasm. Her legs were shaking and tummy trembling as she kept crying out. Finally, it was too much and she begged him to stop as she tried to close her legs and push him away.. He reluctantly acquiesced, kissing her trembling tummy as he stood.

He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. he took his thick cock and slapped it against her puffy, swollen pussy lips. "You ready for this cock, B?" He asked, coyly. She nodded as she took Rob's cock in her mouth again. He rubbed his head between her lips, teasing her pussy. "Tell me, B." he coaxed. She took Rob's cock out of her mouth and said, "I want your cock in me. I want you to fuck me. I want you and Rob to both fuck!" She exclaimed, lustily.

"That's my dirty girl," he said, "We are going to fuck you, just the way you want it!" With that provoking declaration, he thrust his cock all the way to the hilt in her pussy.. She winced as his thick cock stretched and filled her tight little channel.

He began to rub her clit with his thumb as he pulled out to the tip and then slammed into her again. She moaned around Rob's cock as she got fucked hard. Husband was fucking her so hard, as if to prove a point or show off in front of Rob.

He pulled her further off the bed until her bubble butt was suspended in the air by his hands. He began fucking hard and fast, her body rippling with each penetration.. It was starting to feel really good, now, and she leaned up on her elbows to watch, leaving Rob hanging for the moment. "Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum again," B said. She was so aroused by the whole situation.

She turned her head again, and Rob obliged her searching mouth. He held her head and began fucking her mouth. Her eyes watered as he stuffed his cock into her throat. She coughed and sputtered, gasped for air and then he jammed it in her throat again. This time, the choking off of air, combined with the out of control fucking of her pussy caused another intense orgasm She locked her legs around the husband as her pussy contracted strongly.

"Yeah baby, cum on my big cock. You know you love it!!" He bragged as he held himself deep inside her. "Ok, Rob, now that i've warmed her up, what so you say we switch?" Husband was being an asshole, but Rob was eager to fuck her pussy too.

Husband tossed her onto the bed and got on the bed on his back. He scooted up to the head board and motioned for B to come to him. "C'mon baby, I need you to suck all your lady cum off my cock." He grinned and put his hands behind his head, legs open, cock throbbing.

B decided to play it up and she crawled seductively between his muscular legs. She locked eyes with him as she slowly licked and sucked on first one, then the other of his big, shaved balls. She ran the flat of her tongue up his shaft, moaning as she stroked his shaft and slowly licked his head. "Your cock tastes so good, baby," she murmured between licks and sucks. "I love licking my juices off it. After all it made me cum so hard." Husband was enthralled by her sexy talk and oral ministrations.

Meanwhile, B was on her knees with her back arched. Rob put his hands on both her plump cheeks and began licking her from the top of her crack, to her puckered star and her swollen labia. She moaned on Husband's dick as it was Rob's turn to make her cum on his tongue and fingers.

Her connection with Rob made it much easier for him to give her an orgasm, and she came quickly with his tongue in her ass and his thumb pressing into her clit in a circular motion. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as she came. The Husband, misunderstanding her reaction, put his hands on her head and held her down as he fucked her throat quick and hard. She gripped the sheets and smacked at his legs to let him know he was choking her.

"Ok baby, let me fuck those tits," he ordered as he pulled her by the shoulders until his cock was enshrouded by her tits. He pressed them together as he began to thrust his hips up into her, his thick cock sliding easily between her soft globes. "Damn, B, your ex bought first class tits." B winced at the remark, but was mercifully distracted by sweet Rob gripping her hips and sliding his gorgeous cock into her pussy. She closed her eyes and reveled in how good it felt.

Rob slipped his thumb in her ass, filling B, and she began cumming again. "I want you both to fuck me!," She cried out. B climbed up on the Husband, took his hard cock in her hand and pushed it against her folds. She impaled herself on his cock, grinding her swollen clit into his pubes. Rob watched, the big dick split her li[s as she sank onto the Husband. He watched it thrust in and out of her, her lips clinging to it, as it stretched her. Finally, he scooted behind her and began to press his head against Husband's shaft, stretching her tight pussy. As he slid inside her, It triggered the hardest orgasm of her young life. She was milking both cocks mashed together, as they both thrust as far into her as they could. Husband biting her nipples as four hands gripped her ass cheeks. Rob got squeezed out and as he struggled to get back in, his cock speared her ass. She cried out in pleasure and pain as he sank in her ass. It was so tight he gasped and held still until she started to push back on him and work her ass on his cock. Eyes closed, she couldn't see the Husband was annoued as he felt the other cock rubbing against his but from the other side of her vaginal wall.

"Oh yes, fuck my little holes! I love it!" She screamed as they both sweat and grunted fucking her ass and pussy. "I want you to cum inside me!" she screamed. She could feel them tensing as they thrust in and out of her and in moments, they both cried out as they began to cum. Their cocks pulsed and twitched as they began to flood her holes with thick creamy cum. They ground themselves against her as she orgasmed again, knowing she had taken two men inside her and gotten them both off. Her body tensed and convulsed, further milking their stiff cocks for all their cum.

They all three lay there, panting, sweating and pressing together in orgasmic bliss, as fluids from both men, leaked out of B's holes, dripping down to pool on the bed under Husband.

Both men kissed her, caressed her and nuzzled her in the afterglow. Her face was flush, her chest was red, and she took deep breaths, as she recovered from the multiple orgasms, and intense fucking she received from two men she was romantically and sexually involved.

Rob was the first to pull out, and kissed her on her head, down her spine and finally her tender bottom. He politely excused himself to go clean his cock, and to get them a towel. When he was gone, B chastised Husband for being shitty to her and Rob. "This was all your idea, and if you're going to be a dick to me, then you won't get to put your dick in me anymore." She went on, "As long as you keep fucking your wife, and whomever else, to include getting blown by random guys and women, then I will date and fuck whomever I want, man or woman." Her hazel eyes flashed angrily, her lips pursed, even as his cock was still buried in her cum filled pussy.

Her words stung. He realized how he had come across, and he had no doubt that she meant every word she said. The last thing he wanted, was to be cut off by her, as she had done to her ex-boyfriend that had betrayed her and set he and his wife up to seduce her and take her down this road they were now on together.

"Baby, I'm sorry. You're right. I don't want to lose you; lose this," he said as he cupped her bottom. "I apologize, and I will apologize to Rob, too." He concluded his appeal by kissing her lips, softly.. She acquiesced and let him kiss her. She didn't want to be mad at him. This evening was all about her getting her fantasy, and his, of her getting fucked (again) by two hot guys with hard cocks. She smiled down at him and squeezed his cock with her pussy.

"If Rob is willing, let's do this again," she said with a twinkle in her eye, "But this time, play nice, and you can fuck me any way you want." He slapped her ass playfully, relieved, and nodded his agreement.

12