Two Guys and a Gal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now if you will excuse me, I have two huge loads of cum in me, i'm sore, and I need to pee." She kissed him and crawled off of him. He grinned as he watched her sexy ass swish as she sauntered to the bathroom.

She met Rob in the bathroom. She threw her arms around his neck and pressed her naked body to his, tilting her head up to kiss him. He naturally encircled her waist and returned her kiss. He had overheard her scolding the other man, and didn't need to belabor the issue. He really liked her, loved her independence and unabashed sexuality, While not a fan of always sharing her, it wasn't his place to exert control over her, nor would he be possessive. As they kissed passionately, and held each other, he was thankful to be in her life, and knew he owed that to the guy in the other room. Truthfully, he told himself, he was still horny and looked forward to what was next.

TO BE CONTINUED

12