Two Guys Share a Bed

Story Info
Bisexual discovers straight sales partner desires his cock.
7.8k words
4.15
7.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
768 Followers

'And the winner of the top sales team award goes to Elroy and Jenkins for the fifth year in a row!'

The McCartney/Wonder song 'Ebony and Ivory' started up.

To loud applause, Jerry and I made it up to the stage. The multi-billionaire CEO / Chairman of the Board of the holding company, handed us the trophy. It was Jerry's turn to accept it and make the speech. I added my thanks at the end.

Back to the table, congratulations from the rest of the sales group and executive management of our company.

The holding company owns four different entities, so each company is pitted against each other in the sales competition. Soon the other companies sales teams came over to add their congratulations.

Of course they had to dig at us too.

'When are Ebony and Ivory going to retire or get a job elsewhere? Man, five years in a row! How do y'all do it year after year?'

Jerry responded, 'Team work! We work together on these sales. We complement each other's talents. It doesn't hurt that we are both handsome and sexy.'

Everyone was surprised by the remark, even meant in jest, but it was true.

Jerry was single and really popular with the female prospects. I never questioned what he did when a prospect made an obvious move on him. I noticed that in those situations we had a one hundred percent closing rate. Whatever works!

One time I overheard a female prospect whispering to another 'Big... really big is what she told me.'

I don't know who she was, but I could confirm that he had a BBC.

Our company CEO would do crazy things to team build. One time he rented out a natatorium to have a swim competition. Having been on my high and college swim teams, I was sought after to anchor a team comprised of two males and two females. Jerry was on another team.

The CEO instructed everyone to wear conservative swimsuits. Everybody but Jerry complied. Not sure if he didn't get the message or he just ignored it. The females had no complaint as he wore an abbreviated white speedo type of swimsuit that barely covered and contained his big black cock.

It was right there. The big head and thick shaft clearly defined. Every female asked for Jerry to be on their team. Two of the young single girls got their wish.

More than once Jerry asked me to be his wingman as the prospect had a 'friend' who needed company. I had to respectfully decline, I was happily married. I have never cheated on Hallie.

I often wondered if that worked to his advantage by turning into a threesome.

I never asked, maybe because I didn't need to know.

There were rumors that Jerry was bi-sexual. I had no evidence of that. If he was, he sure kept that out of view.

Jerry was better than me in the spontaneous verbal conversations. He had the ability to make the prospects laugh. He was fun to be around.

My contributions were planning the sales strategy to get in the door, gain an understanding of what the prospect needed. and build the solution that was targeted at the decision maker. Not that Jerry didn't help, he did.

We would tag team the presentation aimed at closing the deal. Jerry would open it up, get everyone in the room laughing and comfortable, then I would take over and handle the details of the solution. Jerry would close the presentation and ask for the business.

It worked about 80% of the time. Far better close rate than any other team. Plus... we pursued the big fish, big deals, big commissions!

Nothing fancy on our part, just hard work with a good strategy.

Our award was the end of the meeting. The CEO of our holding company joined us, sitting in the only open chair, next to Jerry.

The waiter kept the drinks flowing. Jerry and the CEO were chatting it up. I was holding court with our executive management team. I noticed the CEO whispered something into Jerry's ear. He shook his head yes.

They stood up.

Jerry said, 'We are going to the bar to watch the game if you care to join us.'

Everyone was comfortable so no takers.

We were having a fun time, Eventually all the drinks caught up with my bladder.. The rest room was on the other side of the bar.

As I approached the bar, Jerry and the CEO were leaving, heading to the elevator. I noticed that the 4th quarter of the game was just starting.

They didn't see me. I kept my distance and watched them catch an elevator. Before the door closed, a shocking site. The CEO kissing Jerry and his hand right on Jerry's package!

It was one of those elevators that you could see what floor it was on. The little round lights lighting up as they passed each of the floors.

It stopped on 'P', the presidential suite floor.

What the fuck! What are they going to do there?

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, 'Harry, what are you staring at?'

Think fast.

'I thought I saw someone I knew and was trying to recall their name. Got to go!'

Standing at the urinal I replayed what I saw or what I thought I saw. Were they really kissing and did the CEO grab Jerry's crotch?

Fuck!

i went back to the table, only a couple of people left. I excused myself begging off because of my morning flight.

I gave Hallie a call.

'Harry, are you still coming home tomorrow? It looks like the weather is horrible for tomorrow.'

'That's the plan weather permitting of course.'

'I hope you do, I am so horny. You remember anal is next.'

'Oh yeah, looking forward to it.'

We don't do anal that often as she really doesn't like it. She does it for me. She is the best.

Hallie asked, 'Have you given my idea some more thought?'

She wants to do a threesome. I guess she is bored with me. I am a little bored with her.

'I am still chewing on it.'

'I know you would like a female and I prefer a male,' she said.

She aded, 'My new idea is to do both. I pick the male and you pick the female. Two threesomes.'

'That would work for me, but let me think about it. OK?'

'Yes, that's fine, no hurry. I have my male already picked out. Who would you pick?'

I would pick my stepdaughter but no way would I tell her that now.

'Don't know yet. Who is your male?'

'I will share when you share. I will tell you it is someone you know.'

'Great. One of my friends in bed with us.'

'Harry, don't be a prude, it will be fun.'

'Yeah right.' I was irritated.

'Can you show it to me Harry? Please?'

'Fine.' I was borderline angry but did it anyway.

I took my pants and briefs off with the camera focused on the room not me. I laid back on the pillow, took my cock in my hand and put the camera on it.

'Oh yeah baby, I love it. Are you horny too? Stroke it for me. Picture my lips locked on the head, sucking you off. Then you get inside my ass and pour your cum up my colon.'

it was working, the dirty talk and stroking, my cock growing at breakneck speed. It has been about a week since my last climax with Hallie.

'Do it Harry, fuck my ass hard, harder, cum inside me baby.'

I wasn't ready for this. It won't take much, a little more dirty talk and a few more strokes. Hallie took off all her clothes then went on all fours, her camera focused on her brown eye, her finger deep inside it.

Another call came through, it was my CEO.

'Hallie, I have to take this, it's the CEO.'

'OK, I will see tomorrow. Love you Harry. Dream about me, dream about me on all fours, your cock spreading open my asshole, dream it Harry.'

'I will try. Love you too.'

We hung up, I took the other call.

'Hey Oscar, what's up?'

'Do you know where Jerry is? He is not responding to texts or calls. I checked his room, I don't think he was in it.'

'Hmm, that's weird. I know he was having trouble with his phone. How can I help? '

'It's Belinda at Orion. She has an opportunity for us. She asked for Jerry as he closed the first deal with her. Give her a call just to make contact and give some excuse about Jerry.'

'Will do Oscar.'

I called her, told her Jerry was indisposed and would call her tomorrow. She was reluctantly good with that. Her company headquartered where we are. It was 10 PM. Maybe she needed Jerry's service, his sex service.

I tried his phone, no answer. I give up.

I took off my clothes, crawled under the sheets and powered up the iPad. I need to get my mind off the whole bizarre situation. Was Jerry having sex with the CEO, the big shot?

Time for some porn, I searched for anal and a ton of videos came up. The first was a Dad with his daughter. She had a beautiful, tight ass. She spread her cheeks wide giving Dad a great target for the big head of his cock. Nice close up as he placed the head up against her hole and slowly inserted his thick cock.

I like it, maybe something for my threesome. fuck my stepdaughter in the ass while Hallie watched.

I clicked on the next video just as an email from the CEO came through. I replied while the video launched behind the email window.

Back to the video... the guy was dropped off by a hot blonde girl. He complains about no sex with her, just talking. He pops open a beer, he hears his room mate in his room in the throws of sex. He pushed open the door.

His room mate has to be a girl and someone is fucking her. I kept watching.

He opens the bed room door. A black dude, naked on the bed is working a dildo in his ass while he stroked his enormous cock.

I was strangely drawn to watching. The white guy pushed the door open.

'Where is the girl?'

'She split. Doug, can you help me out?'

He throws the dildo off the bed.

The guy moves forward, kneels down in front of his room mate and takes his big black cock right into his mouth. He sucks it while caressing the big ball sack.

This was hot. I have never seen anything like this.

Suddenly I was scared. Scared by the fact I was extremely turned on, scared by the fact I was getting hard, scared by the fact that I might fantasize it is me having sex with a big black cock. Scared that I might look at Jerry in a different light.

Would I have sex with Jerry? No way, he is my sales partner. We travel everywhere together. We usually get adjoining rooms so we could talk about the prospects and sports.

Oh my god, maybe I should visit him one night? I closed my eyes and thought about how exciting that would be.

Stop thinking like that. I focused on the video again.

The guy goes balls deep on this gigantic cock. Oh shit! My hand drifted down to my growing erection. I played with the head. I pulled my hand out to spit on it. Back onto my rock hard cock, stroking it vigorously.

Video cut to new view, the black guy has his lips around the head of his room mate. His cock almost as big. He slowly takes more of the the erection moving down, down, down until it is all in.

Unbelievable, I have never seen a deepthroat happen so slow. My cock tip wet from the precum leaking out! I slowed down my stroking. I need to hold off for more.

The video cut to a new view, the black guy on all fours presenting his muscled cheeks up in the air. The guy spreads his cheeks wide and rims his asshole with his tongue, then licks his fingers before plunging them deep inside, fucking his ass with his fingers all the while stroking the guy's cock.

The black guy said, 'Give me the real thing Doug.'

He is going to fuck him in the ass! Oh god, yes, fuck him, fuck him hard.

I was stroking myself faster and faster, my balls afire, my cum getting ready to move up and out.

I pictured myself fucking this guy, then I pictured myself fucking Jerry! Oh god what a thought. I closed my eyes.

'Harry, fuck me hard. Give me a load in my ass. Harder, I am cumming' my make believe Jerry said.

It was too exciting. Fucking my partner in the ass. Stroking faster and harder the orgasm starting, the semen moving up from my balls to the head of my cock. Explosion. My cum sprayed out on my stomach, some hitting my chin, the rest on the bedsheets.

So satisfying. An orgasm like no other.

The video continued on, the black guy riding his room mate cowboy style while he stroked his own cock. He moved off and forward. He rammed that gigantic cock all the way into his roomie's mouth, filling it with cum.

The roomie licked the cock clean while his cum leaked out of his full mouth.

Fade out, the end.

I need to look at something else, but I was drawn to more. This site was loaded with the same type of videos. Nicely muscled hard bodies with big cocks. Sucking and fucking each other. I watched another similar to the first. The third one was different.

A white big cock sharing a room with a black big cock. The white guy lying on the bed in his briefs, playing with his cock, watching the black guy take a shower. Gosh he has bigger muscles and what a cock, even limp.

Watching him lather his hard body and big cock, then sensuously rinsing himself in slow motion, the water dripping off his massive pecs down to thighs and cock, my arousal building again.

He towels off, wraps up with the towel and joins the white guy in bed. They make small talk, then the white guy makes a move.

He kisses his soon to be sex partner. He squeezes his nipples and pulls off the towel revealing a semi-hard erection.

I can't wait to see his cock fully erect standing up straight, emanating from a hard, flat pelvis.

The white guy hurries to get in position between the legs. He grasps the base of the growing erection, his white hand in contrast with dark skin of the penis.

Sucking wildly on his partner, I could see the length and thickness increase in size.

Fuck! I want to do that! I need to feel a cock grow in my mouth all due to my cocksucking efforts. Yes, yes, that is what I want!

He deep throated him, jamming his chin to rest on the big balls, holding that huge cock in his mouth, he remained in place.

The black guy's head moving side to side on the pillow.

The white guy, staying locked on the cock, he reached up with his long arms to squeeze and pull on the nipples.

I was stroking myself so hard and fast, I am ready to explode again. I haven't even cleaned up my first orgasm.

Cut to next scene. white guy mounts the big cock. The guy has nicely muscled back his firm, rounded cheeks grabbed and slapped by the black guy while the white guy lowered himself further and further.

He settled on the bottom, the whole cock buried deep in his ass, only the black balls visible, I wonder how that feels? I need to feel that too.

I did something I have never done before, I shoved my middle finger inside my rectum. While I finger fucked my ass, I kept stroking my cock.

Oh no, I am going again. Another cum explosion, I leaned my head forward, maybe I can put my tongue on my cock. I couldn't, but I was close enough to take the spurts of cum, hitting my face. I opened my mouth, a spurt made it in!

Yes! Fucking A! I came in my mouth. Not a lot, but more than nothing.

The next scene, white guy on all fours while fucked in the ass.

Next scene, lying on his back, his partner holding his legs up, cock thrusting in and out of his ass. This is great stuff. Then...

A FaceTime call coming in. I can't do a video, I have cum on my face, I thought I hit audio only answer, but I didn't.

Jerry's face on screen.

'Hey Harry what are you up to?'

His typical opening line. I have to get off this call.

'Harry, it looks like cum on your face! Dude, what's up with that?'

Too late.

'I am so embarrassed, I was... you know I was...'

'Jagging off? Hah!' he was laughing uncontrollably.

Yeah jagging off fantasizing about fucking your ass Jerry is what I should add, but I didn't.

'Dude, you have a hot wife! What are you doing masturbating? If I had someone like her, I would be in her every night. My black package would turn red!'

'O, sorry, that was out of line.'

'It's fine, she is hot, but sometimes, yeah know, it becomes the same old thing. You become sensitized to the situation and need something new, something stimulating, maybe even something taboo.'

I was being honest.

'Harry, let me say it again, you have a hot wife!'

'I don't want to cheat on her, so I...'

'Got it, enough said. Hard for me to understand as I have so much action.'

Like the CEO of the company? Did Jerry fuck him in his ass after letting him suck his cock? I would love to know.

'Harry, thanks for covering for me tonight. I saw the boss had called so I returned it and he explained how you took care of it. I owe you one buddy.'

I can think of one way to cash in on that.

'I called Belinda too. She asked me to stay another night, so we can talk about the next deal at lunch. She has to fly to the UK after that. I checked flights, no good options to get back home for me. And, Harry, looks like tomorrow's early flight you are on is at risk being cancelled. You might look at other flights later in the day.'

'Thanks Jerry for the heads up.'

'No problem partner. Hey, before we go. Hallie called me.'

'Really? That's weird.'

'Yeah, I thought that at first. She was checking on my availability for a dinner party she is planning. I told her to be safe, due to the weather, maybe the day after tomorrow.'

Bingo, he is the third for her threesome. Twenty fours ago I would be totally opposed. Now...

'That's great Jerry, it will be a lot of fun.'

'Talk to you dude.'

Jerry hung up.

Too much to think about.

I put the iPad down and fell asleep.

***

The alarm woke me on time. I should have plenty of time to make my flight. I checked, still good. I picked up the iPad and went right to my new favorite site. I replayed the very first video about the white and black guy.

Damn, hard again. This time I plug Jerry into the fantasy right away. In no time at all, after a few strokes, I was spraying my stomach with cum, once again a spurt making it on my chin.

I am hooked. I need to have sex with Jerry. Somehow, somewhere, sometime.

Just as I was starting up my shower, Hallie called. Good timing I had cleaned my face.

'Oh, looks like you were about to shower, should I call back.'

'No need, the water is not hot yet.'

'Well you sure look hot. Naked?'

I pointed the camera at my cock.

'Yes! I love it Harry, you are making my mouth water. Hurry home. But, I just saw they are cancelling a lot of flights out of your airport.'

'I just checked, I am still good. If they cancel my flight, I will see if I can get a later flight.'

'Good luck honey. Hey, the reason I called, did you talk to Jerry last night?'

I lied, 'No, why do you ask?'

'I invited him to a party I am putting together.'

'Who else did you invite?'

'No one, just the three of us. You know what that means, Harry.'

I played dumb, 'No, what?'

'Threesome.'

I acted indignant although now I think it is a great idea.,

'What! Are you kidding me?'

'Nope, not at all, serious as I can be. I hear through my grapevine, he has an enormously large penis and he knows how to use it.'

'Honey, I don't know, my partner? How will I be able to work with him after that.'

'You will be fine. So, now you know my choice, who is yours? And no picking Jerry again.'

She laughed hard about her joke, but I like the idea.

Time to plant a seed.

'Do you know he is bisexual?'

'No, I didn't. But that presents interesting possibilities.'

Yes! She is thinking about Jerry and I doing something together. I am all for that.

I have my choice, we will see how serious she is about the quid pro quo threesome agreement.

'I have given it a lot of thought. The female I would like to have in our threesome is young, beautiful, has a great body, witty and way smarter than me. I don't know how she will be in bed, but I would like to find out with your help.'

'Well that does sound well thought out, I can't wait to meet her. Should I invite her to a party,, your threesome party?'

'Sure.'

'Do I know her?'

'Yes, very well.'

She was quietly thinking, analyzing, to present a guess.

VCDC
VCDC
768 Followers