Two Guys Share a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
778 Followers

'Is it Josephine?'

'No.'

'OK, who is it?'

'Scarlet.'

'Scarlet who?'

'Scarlet your daughter.'

Dead silence. I see the shock on her face.

Suddenly my FaceTime view was the ceiling fan.

I kept talking.

'Hallie think about how much fun that would be! You and Scarlet edging my cock, taking turns doing cowgirl while I lick your pussies. Both of you line up on the edge of bed doggy positions, me moving from one pussy to the other making sure you and Scarlet had equal time. Then you flip on your back, your head off the edge of the bed and I throat fuck you and Scarlet. Some much fun for all of us.'

Still nothing from her, I rambled on.

'I can cum in her pussy and you can lick up and swallow the cum as it drips out of her.'

I better stop.

'Hallie?... Hallie?... Hallie?'

Finally, I see her face.

She speaks quietly.

'I really want to suck and fuck Jerry, I won't change my mind on him, nor renege on our deal, so we will do a threesome with my Scarlet.'

'Thank you honey, glad we are both going to get what we want.'

And I get two wins! I really want to suck and fuck Jerry too. Can't wait.

***

The announcement at the gate was not surprising. Flight cancelled. I ran to the airline club to see if they can get me on the next flight. They did, not my favorite seat but I was heading home.

Shit! Again! Flight cancelled. Try again, cancelled at the gate. Try again, same result. Flight after flight cancelled or totally booked. For those booked full flights, I flew standby but never made it on.It was 6 o'clock and all the rest of the flights were finally cancelled ahead of time. I could try another airline but decided not to.

I had checked out of my hotel room. I called the hotel, nothing available due to the cancellations. I called two other hotels, nothing available due to the weather and flight cancellations.

Sitting at the airline club bar, I pictured what it would be like to sleep in the airport. The club closes at midnight, I was booked on an 8 AM flight. Eight hours sleeping in chair by the gate looked like my only option.

Then it came to me, Jerry was spending another night.

'Jerry, its Harry.'

'What's up Harry?'

'I am at the airport, flight after flight cancelled or booked full. Hotels full. My only option is to sleep in the airport.'

'Dude, don't do that. Stay in my room. I have a pull out and a king, we can flip a coin on who gets what.'

YES!!! Alone with Jerry in a hotel room. I was getting excited.

'Thanks man, I will grab a cab and be there shortly. I owe you one.'

I ran to the cab stand. This is going to work out, I can feel it. I had an urge to pull out my cock and stroke it, thank God i resisted.

***

It was pushing 11 PM when I knocked on the door. It was ajar.

'Come on in Harry.'

My dream come true, Jerry bare chested, only wearing a pair of white briefs. The outline of his black cock and bulbous head pushing out the white cloth, darkening it in that area. Breath taking! This hard muscled body, big biceps, six pack stomach, thick thigh muscles. everything I want plus a big cock.

'Harry, Hallie called me tonight. she told me more about the party. Looks like we are going to partner up for a threesome.'

'Yes. Are you good with that?'

'i told you. I think, no, I know she is hot, so no problem. I am good.'

Jerry continued, 'She told me, that you said, I was bi-sexual.'

'Yes, I did. Are you?' I asked.

Please, please say yes!

'Maybe it is best to just show you.'

He stood in front of me. He unbuttoned and took off my shirt. He dropped to his knees. Quickly he pulled off my belt.

'Harry, i have waited so long to do this. Please don't deny me.'

He unbuttoned and unzipped my pants.

'I have been so jealous that Hallie gets your cock, not me. I was waiting for the right opportunity to engage with you, rip you away from her.'

Pulling my pants down to the floor leaving us even, briefs our only remaining clothes

Jerry said.

'It has been a dream of mine for years to have sex with you. I fantasize it is you when I give a blowjob Harry.'

Wow, this is better than expected. He wants me! I want him! Why haven't we done this before?

Why? Thanks to the porn videos I stumbled across, it awakened my desire to have sex with my partner. Maybe it was there all along and I didn't admit it to myself.

'Did you fantasize it was me when you were with the CEO?'

Jerry heartily laughed.

'Kind of, but it was because he wanted to suck my cock and have me fuck him in the ass. My fantasy was...'

He paused.

'Me sucking your cock?' I asked.

'Yes, it was fun. I closed my eyes and enjoyed you on me.'

'He told me to cum in his mouth when I came. Tim wasn't very good at it. I suggested that he keep the head in his mouth while he stroked me. He did it and picturing your lips wrapped around me, I came in his mouth. My load was so big it filled up his mouth and the overflow dripped out of the side of his mouth. He was happy.'

'His ass was plenty tight, it didn't take long for me to give him another load.'

'We cuddled on the bed, kissing and holding each other's erection. He asked me to stay all night. I told him, not tonight as I had a customer commitment. Of course he understood. But before I left he asked me to spank him while he laid across my legs.'

'What! That's kinky. The guy is married to his second trophy wife. Did you do it Jerry?'

'Of course, he is the big boss. I turned his cheeks red. While I did it he kept on saying stuff like 'Daddy hit me harder. I've been bad, I shouldn't have sucked Daddy's big cock. I shouldn't have swallowed all of Daddy's cum.'

'Incest? Who does that?' Jerry said.

'Wow! Both of you were fantasizing! Yeah, but that Daddy stuff was weird,' I said.

If my threesome happens, I will have incestous sex with my daughter.

Jerry replied, 'Yep. Then he told me to meet him next week at his lake house to role play more Daddy and son sex.'

'I hear it is massive home.. Have fun partner.'

'I am about to have fun with you.'

Jerry pulled off my briefs. He kissed my cock head and stood up. I pulled off his briefs. His big, limp cock hanging down from his flat stomach. so exciting, so long. What will it look like erect? Will I be better than the CEO?

Jerry took my hand and led me to the bed.

I threw off the sheets and covers. He and I laid down.

We were face to face, looking at each other, hand on each other's erection. I kissed his neck and used my free hand to play with his nipples.

We began kissing. Not affectionate kissing, but passionate kissing, tongue sucking deep in each other's mouth kissing. Hands roaming all over our bodies seeking out each other's erect, hard, thick, prize possessions aching for the right touch. His limp cock growing hard in my hand.

I moved between his muscled thighs.

I took hold of the bottom of his impressive erection. I moved in close to kiss the head of Jerry's dick.

Finally kissing his big, black cock!

'Jerry, are you sure you want to do this?'

'Harry, there is nothing else than can make me happier.'

'Ask me Jerry, ask me to do it.'

'Harry, take my cock in your mouth, lick it, suck on it, make me cum, make me cum wherever you want me to. In your mouth, on your face, on your chest... even in your...'

'Promise me we will always do this going forward partner.' I requested.

'Harry, I promise. Do it, suck my cock, please suck my cock. I am so ready.'

Both of us naked in bed, Jerry and I committed to having sex with each other. Not once, but forever. This is my first time performing fellatio. I hope I don't disappoint Jerry.

'Harry, Harry, do something. You have me so turned on.'

I rose from the bed and guided him to stand in front of me.

I dropped to my knees, his erection at the right height for my open mouth. I pulled him into it, the head resting on my tongue. Closing my mouth around the head, I gently sucked on it.

'Oh yeah, yes, Harry suck on it! Suck your partner's cock.'

I stayed on it for a while, then slowly pulled back, letting loose of Jerry's stiff penis.

'Harry, why did you stop?'

'Let's get back on the bed Jerry. More comfortable for me and more pleasurable for you I bet.'

We sat on the edge of the bed. Kissing again, hands exploring each other bodies not able to stop.

'On second thought Jerry, get in front of me. Stand up, I am going to take care of you.'

I have waited for this moment, I refuse to wait any longer for the feel of Jerry's erection deep in my mouth and lodged in my throat.

Now he was in position. I licked my lips subconsciously as I examined all aspects of his penis. The slit that will be the exit point for his load of cum that streams down my throat.

The smooth slightly lighter black skin of the head connected to the thicker skin, defining the corona, sitting on top of the thick shaft.

I lifted up the shaft to look at the sensitive skin area on the bottom of the head. Smooth with little wrinkles running up to the bottom of the corona.

Pushing the whole erection to the side, I looked up and down the shaft, the thin black skin covering the caverns that were are already filled with blood, blood that is trapped, veins blocked, keeping the blood in, keeping his hard cock stiff.

I left the edge of the bed back to kneel in front of Jerry. As I pushed his erection against his body, his scrotum came into view. Surprisingly smooth, especially the area surrounding the abnormally large testicles.

I couldn't stop myself from licking then taking one ball in my mouth, sucking on it, drawing it away from the base of the erection.

'Harry, do the other one, I like that feeling.'

How could I refuse him? Doing something I am learning to do. I held onto the other ball longer after pulling it down. took it in, holding it in, I moved up and down against the bottom of the shaft, a motion similar to moving up and down on his shaft. The tip of my tongue, flicking around the bottom of this testicle.

He liked it.

'Oh man, this feeling is out of this world. You are doing good Harry.'

Moving to the base of his shaft, I strategically placed my upper lip and lower lip around the length of it. Moving up, stopping short of the head, and down to the base of his erection, I applied a layer of saliva.

'Harry, I can't believe we are finally doing this.'

No need to respond. Pulling back I reviewed my work. The shaft was wet and oh so desirable to me.

I stood up to kiss Jerry keeping the constant erection contact going with my hand. We reversed stance, Jerry now in front of the bed. I applied pressure to his shoulders to back him up onto the bed. I held onto him to ease him down. My new position laying on Jerry, his hard on up against my stomach, mine below his ball sack between his legs.

I broke my embrace to kiss and lick my way down his neck, his chest, his nipples, his stomach, his pelvis.

I moved into cocksucking position. Spreading his legs to position me just below his glistening wet erection, I ran my fingers along the inside of his thighs, from erection base to a foot below., then back up.

Placing a hand on each side of the thick shaft, the inside of my hands touching, surrounding the shaft. My thumbs hung down resting on his ball sack.

He shifted, an adjustment, an anticipation of his partner, his new sex partner about to finally pleasure his manhood.

A sex partner who will bring him to orgasm with the sensual relief of ejaculating a load of his semen into his long time partner's mouth and throat.

Kisses applied to the inside of one thigh, then the other, licks completing a full circle on the shaft just above my hands.

Pausing to appreciate the close up view of the cock I now desire, I was ready to please Jerry.

Jerry with such a large penis and set of balls that will be at my beck and call here on out.

With his erection supported and trapped by my hands, my tongue ready to insure he stays wet. Stay wet for the lubrication I need to do what I need to do, make Jerry cum in my mouth.

I flattened out my tongue at the base and slowly licked upward taking my time to reach the beautiful, exciting head.

'Oh Harry, you are driving me crazy. Take me in your mouth, suck my cock, make me cum Harry, make me cum.'

I reached the top and swirled the head adding a layer of my natural lubricant all around it.

Up to this point, lying almost flat, time to reposition to place my mouth above the head. I noticed the precum leaking ever so slowly out on the tip. I used my thumb to spread it around the head.

I hovered above the head, still leaking precum, clear strings from the exit to the edge of the head. I kissed the head once, then again.

I slowly lowered my open mouth down on it and closed my lips below the thick bottom skin. I pulled back.

'Harry, Harry, come on, please come on.'

Back down again, this time playing with the head with my tongue, tasting the precum. Back up again.

Back on it, forcing the cock head against the inside of my cheek, I moved sideways, back and forth, the underside of the head getting a dose of friction.

'Please Harry, I can't stand it. I feel like I should fuck your face if you won't suck me off.'

I love it, I had him where I wanted.

Back down, lower down the shaft, slowly back up and off.

Down again, a little further down. Back up slow, but not off. Back down again, lower.

Up and down slowly then changing speed, working up and down rapidly. Stroking the remainder of the shaft with one hand, playing with his balls with the other.

Deeper plunges, adjusting the hand stroking to accommodate. Faster, deeper plunges, caressing his balls, then gently squeezing one then the other.

Last set of plunges, hand out of the way, getting closer to the bottom with each plunge, feeling his cock head at my throat entrance.

Final plunge, lips smashing against his skin, his cock head spreading open my throat opening. I didn't move up, instead a waggled my head back and forth allowing my throat to wrap tighter around his cock.

His contorted face moving back and forth on the bedsheets, his hands gripping the sheets, pulling them, his face looking pained, not pain, but absolute pleasure.

'I can't do it, I can't hold back. Look out Harry! I am cumming.'

I didn't move. First ejaculation spraying the back of my throat. I felt the pumping of his following spurts, more warm semen elixir coating my throat. I pulled up a little to catch at least a partial load in my mouth. He slowed down to a trickle. I swallowed all of it. All of my partner's cum. Not the last time I will taste it for sure. I love sucking cock! Yes, I will always be a cocksucker.

Crawling up next to him, arm across his chest, I kissed him gently on the cheek.

'Harry fucking Jenkins, that was amazing. You must have done this before. Very few people can deep throat me. Jeez that was great.'

'First time partner, beginners luck I guess.'

'Jerry, would you like to try anal?'

'Yes! Let's do that! Good for you and me.'

'Jerry, get on all fours, raise up your bottom for me. Spread your cheeks open as far as you can.'

I took my time licking around the outside of his brown eye. Moving inward to the opening, I massage in the saliva to the very outside of the opening, then I pushed in with my finger.

I moved the finger in and around like I was stirring a drink.

'Oh my, that feels so good,' Jerry said.

'Jerry, I think we are ready. Keep that position, keep your cheeks wide for me.'

Rubbing my erection up and down his cheeks, I stopped outside his sphincter. I took hold of my erection and slowly stroked it, the head resting on the bed. Proceeding inward, my cock head was stopped short -- his hole too small to accept the head.

'Jerry, I don't know, I can't fit.'

'Harry, go ahead, push it in hard, I can take it. I have done this before.

'Ok.'

Back in position, using more effort, we made progress. The slick head pushing apart the soft, pliable tissue.

He jerked forward and moaned quietly.

'Jerry?'

'Harry, I am good. Keep going. I like it.'

I forced the head all the way in and held position.

'Go Harry.'

Pushing in deeper, the resistance seemed to dissipate. Halfway in.

'All the way Harry, all the way in your partner's ass.'

I plunged all the way in and bottomed out, my pelvis flush against his butt cheeks.

'Fuck me Harry, fuck me hard, make it good for you. Cum in my ass.'

He was so fucking tight. I was having a hard time focusing, I just wanted to cum, he was that tight.

Focus, focus. All the way back out except for the head. Plunge hard in against his cheeks. Jeez, I am going to cum. Hold on, keep control. Enjoy the ride I told myself.

Two or more thrusts, I don't know, I couldn't keep track, I could only think about cumming in Jerry's ass. He wanted it, I wanted it. I gave it to him.

'Jerry, I am cumming, I am...'

I lost control, blinded by my urge to empty all I had into Jerry. Pumping and pumping my semen in his anus.

Finally, there was no more.

Pulling out, a trail of cum strings followed my cock head, eventually breaking free and swinging back to Jerry's ass cheeks. I watched as Jerry expelled my cum deposit from my anal bank dripping it down to the sheets.

Lying next to Jerry on my back, my erection was still strong. Jerry took it in his hand. I thought, oh no, here we go again.

'Harry, could we just rest for a while?'

'Absolutely.'

He stretched his arm across my chest, his head lying on my shoulder.

The intense sex, the sexual release topping off my blinding orgasm, I was exhausted.

So satisfying having sex with Jerry.

He was spent. I was spent. We fell asleep holding each other.

I awoke. It was my phone. I picked it up from the nightstand. A FaceTime call from Hallie. It was 1 AM.

'Hi babe, What's up?'

Jerry took hold of my limp penis and began to stroke it.

'Where are you? The last I heard, you were searching for a hotel.'

'No luck there. I called Jerry and he offered to share his bed with me.'

I like what I said there. It was true. I will let her imagination run wild for a moment.

'You are sleeping with Jerry?' she said indignantly.

'Yep, he is right next to me.'

I handed him the phone, he retracted his grip on my growing erection. My turn to stroke him while he talked. I moved down between his legs, stroking and doing little sucks on the head.

'Hi Hallie! Looking forward to our threesome more than ever after sharing my bed with Harry. You are so lucky to sleep with him every night. I am jealous.'

She was speechless.

'Hallie, are you OK?'

'Oh god Harry, that feels so good. You naughty boy!'

I heard Hallie say, 'Put Harry on.'

'Sure.'

Jerry reversed the camera so that Hallie could se me sucking Jerry's cock. I plunged all the way down. Her first view of me - balls deep on Jerry. I slowly pulled up leaving a wet, hard cock for her to enjoy looking at.

I took the phone and placed it front of Jerry's cock. I kept on kissing and licking the head. Must have been quite the view for her.

'Harry, what the fuck are you doing?'

'Sucking Jerry's cock.'

'I can see that. What the fuck are you doing?'

She was asking the bigger question, why are you having sex with Jerry.

'Hallie, we talked about how bored we are with our sex lives. I have always had an interest in Jerry. The plan to have a threesome with him, in my mind opened the door to explore that interest. Tonight is the first of many times I will be having sex with Jerry. We can still have the threesome, we can have it many times if you still want to.

I took a suck on Jerry's wet cock.

'Hallie, I discovered I like sucking cock, Jerry's cock in particular. I like fucking him in the ass, he is so tight.'

Jerry's phone rang. He scrambled out of bed.

'I will take this in the other room.'

VCDC
VCDC
778 Followers