Two Halves Try Making a Whole

Story Info
Vacation from relationship problems leads to meetup.
7.7k words
4.49
5.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds like a terrific resort," Josh had told her. "Sun and sand, lazing by the beach, all meals included. Just the two of us for a week, away from our troubles."

Cassie wasn't at all sure their troubles were the sort of things you could get away from by going to Mexico. But Josh pitched it as his way of making up for his past misjudgements, and she felt she had to give him a chance. Even when it turned out she was going to have to pay for most of it.

She steered Josh away from the airport bar but couldn't stop him from leering at any young woman walking by who was a C-cup or better. Cassie sighed inwardly. Before Josh she'd always felt her own small breasts were good enough, but his focus on other women's mammaries had made her insecure about the issue.

She'd once made the mistake of asking Josh why he'd been attracted to her when he was such a fan of big chests. He'd said it was because she gave great blowjobs and laughed like a hyena. Worse, he'd then repeated the exchange more than once to their friends, thinking it was the height of hilarity.

Boarding the plane brought new humiliations. After they had their seats Josh got up to assist a woman (who had a truly massive set) put her carry-on in the overhead bin, even though she was several rows forward from them. When he offered his assistance she said she was fine, but he took the bag from her and put it up anyway, making sure to "accidentally" brush against her boobs in the process. The woman had given him a scathing look, which she transferred to Cassie when Josh returned to his seat and it was obvious he was with her. Then he'd ordered another double vodka and seven the second time the service cart came by despite Cassie suggesting it was kind of early to be drinking.

But none of that came close to the level of embarrassment Cassie felt that night at dinner at the resort. No argument would stop Josh from ordering a pitcher of margaritas. He gave the excuse that it was more economical than buying them one at a time, despite the fact all the prices were ridiculously cheap in U.S. dollars.

Naturally Josh drank most of the pitcher by himself. When Cassie came back from a trip to the women's room she found he'd ordered another pitcher. And once he was drunk he starting getting loud and offering to buy any attractive woman that caught his eye a drink, sometimes even when they had male partners with them. Cassie wanted to sink down through the floor. The only thing that saved her from total shame was the fact that half-way through the second pitcher Josh was too blasted to focus on much except refilling his glass.

After dinner it was straight back to their hotel room, where Cassie poured her completely hammered boyfriend into bed. He made a sloppy pass at her as she pulled off his trousers, but Cassie knew from experience that if they did start to make love he'd certainly pass out in the middle of things.

After undressing Josh she changed into her bikini. Being right about their problems following them from Fort Worth didn't make Cassie feel particularly happy, instead the tension headache she so often had these days was back with a vengeance. She'd spotted an outdoor jacuzzi earlier, she'd go and see if the hot water could loosen her tight neck muscles.

[]

It was ten PM when Cassie got to the jacuzzi she'd seen. This was a stand-alone one closer to their part of the hotel than the larger heated spa by the pool, and set behind some fake-looking boulders so you had be on the path leading to it to get a good view of it. She suspected it was meant for couples who wanted to make out in a hot tub, though in her opinion you'd have to be pretty brazen to do something like that at a resort.

Admittedly at this time of night there didn't seem to be many people in the area. Cassie could faintly hear music from the resort's nightclub, which was where most of the guests who wanted to party were hanging out. That was fine by her, she didn't really feel like dealing with people at the moment. Slipping off the towel she had wrapped around her and laying it on one of the chaise lounges around the jacuzzi she located the controls and turned on the jets.

Immediately the pool foamed vigorously. The jets of the system were quite powerful, and correspondingly loud. She got into the warm water and settled down onto a seat, letting the streams billow against her. Letting out a loud sigh Cassie leaned back and closed her eyes. The heat and pulsing water and even the motor sound were almost hypnotic, she could feel the tension in her body start to ease.

If only her other problems could be so easily washed away, she thought.

After maybe a quarter of an hour she heard a cleared throat. Opening her eyes Cassie saw she had company.

He was a bit taller than her, with a short brown haircut and a tan that looked new. He was definitely older than her though not by a whole lot. His legs looked decent, like he bicycled or ran, but he also had a little pudge pushing out the waist of his trunks. Cassie classified his look as the better sort of Dad bod.

"Hi. Didn't want to scare you by getting in without warning," he said. He put down his towel on a chaise lounge and lowered himself into the jacuzzi across from Cassie. "I'm Keith, by the way."

"Cassie."

"Ahhh, that's better," Keith said as he sank into the foaming water. He kept his arms out on the lip of the tub, and Cassie noted that the left hand bore a wedding ring.

"I can leave if you and your wife want some privacy," Cassie said. Her headache was gone now, and while she didn't really feel like going to bed yet (especially with her drunk boyfriend probably snoring up a storm) she didn't want to be the dog in the manger if a couple wanted some hot tub time to themselves.

"Nice of you to offer, but I'm pretty sure she's not coming," he said with a grimace. "We just had a pretty big argument, that's one of the reasons I need to relax."

"Sorry to hear that," Cassie said.

"Thanks. I guess I should be used to it by now, we've been going through a rough spot," Keith answered. Then he sighed. "That's what I've been telling myself for the last six months, anyway, but the 'spot' just keeps getting longer and rougher. We did this trip to see if maybe getting out of our usual environment would help, but we've been arguing pretty much nonstop since we got here."

Cassie laughed ruefully. "That sounds just like me and my boyfriend, except that this is our first day here."

"Wow, did you have a blowout day one?"

"No, he just got drunk as a skunk," Cassie said. "I could yell at him about it tomorrow when he's sober, but it never helps."

"Now it's my turn to say I'm sorry to hear that," Keith said.

Cassie shrugged. "Life is tough all over."

"Yeah." Keith sighed again. "It's weird, when I met Joanne I was sure she was the one, you know? We dated for twelve months and lived together for six before we got married, thought we knew each other, but a year later we started getting on each other's nerves and it just snowballed from there. Now we can barely be in a room together without someone saying something that starts a fight."

Cassie told him this sounded a lot like her own experience, except of course that she and Josh never got married. The drinking didn't become a problem until about twelve months after they'd moved in together and things had gone steadily downhill since.

"Why do relationships have to be so hard?" she finished.

"You got me there, amigo. I guess I should feel lucky Joanne won the argument about waiting to start a family. If I'd had my way we'd have a kid right now..."

Keith's voice trailed off. He was gazing at nothing in particular, yet his look was so unhappy that Cassie felt sad herself.

"So, what part of Texas are you from, cowboy?" she said to break the mood.

He blinked, chuckled. "Shucks, and I thought leaving my ten-gallon hat at home would fool people. Dallas."

"Really? I live in Fort Worth."

"Honey, that is not no Texas accent you got."

Cassie grinned. "I grew up in Rhode Island."

"Ah, from the smallest state to the biggest one, good choice."

"I thought Alaska was the biggest state?"

"Nope, that there's purely an optical illusion caused by the Aurora Borealis."

The pump timer clicked off. Cassie turned around and climbed half out of the pool, leaning over the edge to reach for the controls.

"Uh, honey, there's a button right by you that restarts the timer, you don't have to get out of the water to do it," Keith said.

Cassie turned back around and saw the button he'd mentioned, in easy reach of someone in the jacuzzi. She punched it and the jets resumed. At the same time she glanced up and caught Keith eyeing her bikini-clad body appreciatively before the water once again filled with foam and became opaque.

Cassie realized that her prior movement had essentially made her stick her ass out at her new acquaintance, and he'd clearly enjoyed the view. She felt a little embarrassed, but also rather pleased that she could still draw that sort of attention. One of Josh's tactics when they were fighting was to tell her that since they'd been living together she'd stopped bothering trying to look sexy. It was true she'd gained a little weight, but he'd gained even more so who was he to complain!

Keith interpreted her silent revery as the cold shoulder. "Sorry, I shouldn't stare," he said.

"Don't worry about it. I know that guys have to fight their instincts to admire the scenery even when they're trying to be polite."

He grinned. "Then I'll confess that while I enjoy these here bubbles, the scenery was much better without them."

She laughed. "And from living in Fort Worth I know that Texan men come up with the corniest lines."

"Hell no, corn comes from Kansas. In Texas we sling the bull the corn gets fed to," Keith quipped.

Cassie groaned at the pun and settled back down. Her muscle tension was almost all gone now, she should probably get out of the water. But that would mean going back to the room and Josh, which wasn't what she wanted. She closed her eyes and wished there was some way of leaving the mess her life had become behind.

She opened her eyes about a minute later. Keith too had closed his eyes and sank himself in the water to his neck. His lips were pursed and his brow furrowed, she would tell he was back to thinking about his own relationship problems.

Cassie was aware that she didn't really know who if anyone was more at fault in the other couple's rift. But Keith seemed like a nice guy while she didn't know this Joanne person at all, so fairly or not her sympathies rested on his side of things, and that was that. Seeing him unhappy made her want to break his bad mood again.

She thought about saying something, but couldn't think of what she wanted to say. So instead she shifted her leg across the center of the small jacuzzi and 'accidentally' nudged his foot with hers before retreating. Keith didn't respond, so she move her foot back and nudged a bit harder.

His eyes stayed shut, but this time Keith reacted. His own bare foot moved to stroke hers.

Cassie's eyes got wide. She'd drawn a quite different reaction than the one she'd intended. She blushed, realizing Keith thought she was coming on to him.

The surprise had paralyzed her rather than making her jerk away, which meant that Keith's foot had continued to stroke her own, moving up to the ankle. She looked down but all she could see was the foaming surface of the water. Keith meanwhile was keeping his eyes closed, though his face now bore a faint smile rather than its earlier grimace.

Cassie glanced at the entry to the jacuzzi area. Still no one around. She realized that the surrounding screen of rocks were only one sort of privacy that the jacuzzi provided, another was the jets themselves. Even if someone did walk up they couldn't see what was happening under the water. Her initial embarrassment passed, replaced by a sly little thrill. It had been a long time since she'd flirted with a guy, or had a guy seriously flirt with her. It felt nice.

Feeling naughty, Cassie began returning Keith's overture with her own foot, running it over his wet flesh, using her toes to tease at his skin. She suppressed a giggle, she was actually playing 'footsie' with a guy, something she hadn't done since high school.

Keith finally opened his eyes and looked at her. He didn't say anything, and neither did Cassie. Both of them were still lounging deep in the water so all they could do was stare at each other's faces. Meanwhile their feet rubbed and caressed each other's calves.

Cassie licked her lips, which drew Keith's eyes like a magnet. That she was turning him on with such a simple act excited her. She sank even lower in the water, up to her chin, and let her foot wander up onto Keith's thigh. Her reward was an audible intake of breath from him.

She'd thought earlier he must run or cycle, and the firm muscle she felt under the skin of his thigh confirmed her guess. Growing more daring, she shifted her foot toward his center, gently pushing forward at the juncture of his legs.

To her foot his cock felt like an iron bar pressing out his trunks. He wasn't porn-star big, but he certainly had a sizeable dick.

Cassie couldn't see his hands move, she felt them grip her ankle and calf. For a moment he pressed her sole firmly against the length of his erection, groaning softly as he did. Keeping his hands on her he half-floated, half-walked across the jacuzzi to her side, coming to rest beside her so that they were sitting next to each other, she on the right and he on the left. His right hand came down to rest on her thigh, gently squeezing it. Each head automatically turned toward the other so that their eyes met.

Keith gently caressed Cassie's inner thighs, the activity still hidden by the foaming water. Cassie put her left arm across his right and laid her hand on the front of his swimsuit. As her fingers traced the hardness beneath the wet cloth she noticed that the little belly-bulge she'd seen earlier was pushing against her wrist. She accepted it as a reminder that this wasn't a fantasy, she wasn't with some idealized six-pack Adonis but with a real flesh-and-blood man, warts and all.

Since she'd taken the next step Keith's hand moved to the front of her bikini, finding and slowly massaging her fabric-covered lower lips. Cassie felt her juices starting to flow and bit back a moan. He reached across with his left arm, cupping and squeezing her small breast. Her nipples stiffened and his fingers were soon teasing them through her top.

Getting more aroused with every passing second Cassie threw caution to the winds and slipped her hand inside Keith's trunks to seize his naked manhood. Wrapping her fingers around the hard meat she started to jerk him off. Keith groaned and leaned across the last bit of space separating them, lips parted. Cassie responded in kind and met him lip to lip. They kissed wetly, tongue seeking tongue. Keith's hand crept under her bikini and found her clit, rubbing it in circles.

Keith groaned again, this time into Cassie's mouth. His cock pulsed and swelled in her grasp, and suddenly he began to cum. Thick semen sprayed over her hand and the inside of his swimsuit, feeling even hotter than the water of the jacuzzi on Cassie's skin.

The pair continued to kiss as Keith trembled and emptied himself at her touch. Finally he drew away from her lips to catch his breath. Cassie withdrew her hand from his trunks, wiping his spunk off as she did.

"Sorry I was so quick, it's been a while," Keith said. "Joanne and me, uh, well like I said, this trip didn't work out the way I'd hoped."

His hand was still on her clit, and he began massaging it again. Cassie began to pant, she was not all that far from climax herself.

Loud, drunken voices began to approach, laughing and talking. Cassie froze, then took Keith's hand and carefully pushed it away. His other arm, which was close the surface and visible, retreated from her tits. They sat together silently, waiting to see what would happen.

After a few minutes the voices passed by. Keith reached for her again, but she stopped his hands with her own.

"I ought to get back to my boyfriend," she said.

He sighed. "You sure? I feel right guilty not giving back."

Cassie bit her lip. She did feel horny. But now that the moment had passed the place seemed too public again. "Yeah. No regrets, but I should go."

She adjusted her bikini where it had gotten disarrayed and climbed out of the jacuzzi, wrapping herself up in her towel.

"Will I see you again?" Keith asked.

Cassie smiled. "Maybe. It's not that big a resort."

"Tomorrow's my last night here," Keith said softly. "Tell you what, I'll be here same time. I'd surely love to see you again, but I'll leave that up to you."

Cassie stepped into her sandals. "I can't promise. Maybe."

Josh was sprawled in the same position Cassie had left him in when she got back to the room. She took a short shower and got into bed.

Her encounter with Keith had left her aroused and unsatisfied. She'd hoped it would pass, but instead her frustration was only getting worse as she lay in bed. Unable to sleep, Cassie finally resorted to trying to rouse Josh, hoping he'd wake up long enough for a quickie. But it was hopeless, he just kept cursing her and telling her to leave him alone.

She thought about masturbating but it seemed too depressing to get herself off while her drunk boyfriend snored next to her. After a long while fretting about it she finally drifted off to sleep.

[]

Sunlight coming around the corners of the curtains told Cassie it was morning. She'd been sleeping on her front, and an arm was over her lower back. As she started to move it dropped down to her bottom and haphazardly patted her on the cheeks.

She shook her head to clear it. "Josh? Are you awake?"

A groan was her answer. Cassie rolled on her side to face him. "Josh?"

He blinked, worked his mouth, made a face. His breath smelled of booze and unbrushed teeth. Despite this Cassie reached out and stroked his bare arm tenderly. "Hey, sugar. If you're feeling up to it maybe we could..."

She didn't get any further. Josh moved to sit up, groaned loudly, then rushed off to the bathroom. The sound of piss hitting the water greeted Cassie's ears. This was followed by a loud "Oh shit," then the familiar noise of Josh blowing chunks.

After several repeated episodes of retching she heard the shower come on. Cassie padded into the bathroom and found the toilet and its surroundings fouled with urine and flecks of vomit which had missed the bowl. This, too, was familiar. As usual she wetted a towel and cleaned it before she was willing to sit down and address her own needs.

She thought about getting dressed, decided just to put on panties for now. She'd deliberately brought along some cute pairs with the idea of pleasing Josh, and wore one of them now.

Josh came out of the bathroom rubbing himself dry. "Oh, fuck. Never again, I swear," he muttered. Cassie didn't answer, particularly not to point out that she'd heard him say that exact thing before, more than once.

"Hi," she said, sitting topless on the foot of the bed. "Feeling better?"

"No." Josh walked past her and dropped onto the mattress. Cassie reached over to rub his feet, but he kicked her hand away. "Don't even try, I feel like shit."

Cassie's mouth compressed into a thin line and she suppressed another remark, this time about how it matched how he acted. "I'll order some breakfast," she said instead.

Josh's only response was to cover his eyes with a pillow.

Cassie put on a bra, shorts and a light blouse. Next she phoned room service and ordered. Huevos rancheros for her, dry toast, OJ and a big bottled water for Josh. She knew his stomach wouldn't take much more right now.