Two Halves Try Making a Whole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a new experience for Cassie but one she knew she would have to repeat. As the hard cock steadily plowed her pussy, her lover's roving hand kept searching for ways to increase her pleasure. Tweaking a nipple, massaging her vulva, tickling her clit.

Cassie's arousal increased with each passing minute. When she began to breathe hard Keith increased the speed and force of his thrusts, which drove her passion to new heights.

"Oh fuck, it's coming," she squeaked. Keith started pounding into her as fast as he could, at the same time rapidly strumming her clit. Cassie came with a squeal, her pussy clenching down on lover's dick. Before she'd finished Keith groaned and began filling the condom, continuing to pump in and out of her tunnel as they reached the peak together.

After it was over they lay there attached at the crotch, warm damp thighs touching, his hand draped over her smooth belly. "Jesus, I never got fucked like that before," Cassie breathed.

Keith patted her stomach. "You need to meet a better class of men, honey. You deserve it."

He unwound his legs from around Cassie's and pulled out, but stayed on his side to reach up and stroke her face, pushing a damp strand of her hair out of her eyes. "Okay, it has to be asked. You need the bathroom first, or can I go?"

"You first, I'm still recovering from that," Cassie murmured.

He chuckled. "Now you're just trying to make up for not denying I was used-up earlier."

After they'd take turns in the bathroom they laid in bed for a bit, touching and lightly kissing.

"I can't give you my address in Dallas because I don't know what my plans are just yet," Keith said. "But if you don't mind I'll leave you my cell phone number. Just in case you want to get in touch."

"I'm not sure what my plans are either," Cassie said. "But I'll take the number."

Keith stroked her forehead, brushing back her hair again. "Don't be too quick to call, honey. Not that I wouldn't love you to, but we both know this happened because we were on the rebound. You have no idea what I'm like day to day or if an 'us' would work out."

Cassie put her arms around him. "True, but what I do know is that you're a thoughtful, unselfish man when it comes to sex. And for right now, maybe that's all I need."

THE END