Two Hearts Say Yes to Lust

Story Info
A woman opens her heart--and body--to her lover's embrace.
2.6k words
4.55
10.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Hearts Say Yes to Lust

His tongue slipped between her full lips causing her to moan. His tongue found hers, the tips gently meeting then massaging one another as if becoming more comfortable. The weight of his body lightly rested on hers, just enough so that he was not crushing her but close enough for them to be almost one. He rested most of his weight on his elbows that were on either side of her shoulders. Even though they were fully clothed she could still feel his hard erection pressing into the v of her thighs. Every now and again he would rotate his hips which led to her thrusting her hips upwards. This elicited a groan from him that started deep in his chest emanating up through his throat, passing into her.

They continued kissing languidly, exploring the spaces in their mouths. After a few moments he paused, breaking the kiss. Her eyelids fluttered open to find his azure blue eyes gazing into her honey brown eyes. They just looked at each other, not saying anything. The only movements were her slim, brown fingers laced through his tawny hair while he wrapped a loose, textured curl of her hair around his masculine finger. At first it was unnerving to be simply staring into his eyes, such an intimate gesture. But as he held her gaze something shifted in her heart as if making room for a new feeling, this new person in her life. Her eyes moved left to right almost imperceptibly as if trying to find something.

She took in the dark blonde fringe of his eyelashes; his sand-colored, lightly tanned skin; the slight scruff along his jaw and chin. She loved the way he made her feel as if there were no other people in the world but them. She loved the way he ran his fingertips along the curve of her waist before crossing her abdomen then traveling lower to dip into her slick folds. She loved the way he threaded his fingers through her hair when she had almost his full length in her mouth, running her tongue along the underside of the shaft. She loved when they were sitting across from each during a meeting and she would feel a shoe nudge hers, looking up to find him looking at her only to quickly glance away. She loved...him. The last six months were an amazing awakening within herself and it was all because of him. Sometimes she wasn't sure if he felt the same but she sensed that his feelings were just as strong.

Right then he sucked in a deep breath and gave a small nod of his head. They were so in tune with one another, she now understood that his eyes were asking a question and her heart answered. One of his hands slipped deeper in her hair then roughly tightened its grip pulling her chin up, exposing her throat. His head lowered as his lips found the sensitive spot between the slope of her shoulder, past the curve of her neck, sucking gently.

"Oh my god," she breathed out.

This only seemed to spur him on as he kissed lower, increasing the suction as he moved down. Only the top two buttons of her silk blouse were undone, preventing him from moving lower. He lifted his body to allow his free hand access to the buttons, placing a kiss on her hot skin as he undid them. The last button was undone and her open shirt fell to either side of her body. His eyes found her again then shifted lower to look at her newly exposed torso. While his right hand still played in her hair, his left hand grazed the lacey fabric confining her left breast. The nipple hardened under the feather-light touch. He traced a lazy pattern across the swell of the curve then let his lips follow. She closed her eyes as passion began to flare inside of her core. She felt his hot wet mouth close on her bra-covered.

"Jesus!" she cried out. He moved his mouth away and spoke.

"You'd better stop calling Him because if He shows up, I'm not looking to add a third." Then he pulled the bra cup to the side, sucking her nipple between his lips.

"Oh my--" She stopped catching herself before she could take His name in vain again. His tongue circled around her nipple while his lips continued their suction. Her chest began to heave with the deep breaths she was taking in. Sure she had her nipples played with before but this was different. He caught the hardened flesh between his teeth and pulled. Beneath her skirt her panties were soaked, her clit so swollen with desire she could feel it rubbing against the dampened fabric.

His right hand disentangled from her hair and grasped her right breast. Pinching that nipple between his thumb and forefinger, he slowly twisted it back and forth. Her entire body shuddered as she felt her lower lips tighten. Her hands released their hold on his hair and fell to either side of her head, palms facing the ceiling. A moment later she felt a cool draft on her breast, for he had moved his head and began kissing her deeply. Steadying himself on his palms he slid his right knee between her legs, parting her thighs. He slid his hands up the sides of her body, electrifying everywhere his fingers touched, moving past her shoulders and over her forearms then laced his fingers through hers. He never stopped kissing her as he sunk his pelvis into hers. She moaned again at the feeling of his rock hard cock pressing into her center. His fingers tightened their grip on hers as he ground into her.

She was losing her hold on reality. It shouldn't be like this. They were still fully clothed, humping like two teenagers doing only "over-the-clothes stuff." With their hands, lips and loins locked, she had never felt more connected than she felt right then with him. She was acutely aware of his tongue dancing with hers, the feeling of his soft lips pressing against hers. She could feel one of his thumbs circling the center of her palm but never disengaging their fingers. And the way he sensually rocked into her pelvis felt as if he was fucking her for real.

Her body began to tremble, starting with her legs. He moaned into her mouth, signaling his awareness of the pleasure he was giving to her. Knowing that he was enjoying this as much as she stoked the fire in her core even more. Her nipples grew as hard as pencil erasers, pressing into his firm, muscled chest. He moaned again as he moved his hips a little faster. Her abdomen tensed as the walls of her feminine channel clenched and released in anticipation of her rising orgasm. She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her feet at the ankles allowing him greater access. This caused her skirt to rise up higher and higher each time he pushed himself against her.

He broke their kiss, resting his head in the crook of her neck, seeming to devote all of his energy to dry humping her into an earth-shattering orgasm. She was right there along with him and she felt a chill wash over her from head to toe. She could swear that she felt the hair on her head begin to stand on end.

"I think..." she whispered, struggling to form a coherent sentence through the unbelievable pleasure.

"Yes, love?" he answered.

His hips stilled as he began kissing her neck, nibbling with his teeth, not caring if he left a mark. As high as she was flying, she didn't care if he left her looking like a leopard from the neck up. She would wear her spots proudly, knowing that she had been claimed by him.

"I'm going to lose it. I don't think I can hold back anymore," she replied.

And it was true, she was so close to falling over the orgasmic ledge. She couldn't comprehend how he was so skilled at making her come without really touching her below the waist. It was like their essences flowed back and forth between each other.

With a growl that rumbled deep in his chest, he released her hands and slid down her body. Before she could get a word out, he had pushed her skirt all the way up to her waist and pulled her sopping-wet panties off, throwing them somewhere across the room. Hooking a hand around each of her thighs, he pulled her forward to the edge of the bed then pressed her knees outward. Now her lower half was fully exposed and open to him. He held her eyes as he lowered his head. She watched through the valley of her breasts as his head moved closer and closer to the hot center between her legs. New excitement shot through her body at the sight of the golden complexion of his muscular arms pressed against her reddish-brown thighs. He paused mere centimeters from her feminine folds, still looking at her. Then he exhaled a hot breath over her outer lips. With him staring deep into her eyes and her gazing passionately back at him, she saw his tongue slip from between his lips and touch her clit. Her head fell back as a jolt of electricity ran through every cell in her body. She lifted her head to see him snake an arm around her thigh allowing his hand to reach the top of her mound and gently pull back, revealing her enlarged bud. He dipped his head again and sucked her clit into his mouth.

"Jesus Christ!! Oh my fucking GOD!!" she cried out.

For a moment, she could have sworn she felt him smile against her lower lips. Then his tongue slipped into her opening and she ceased to think of anything else but the gorgeous man between her legs. She took a moment to look at the head of blonde hair pressed between her legs, loose locks falling forward to brush against her sensitive skin. As if they were acting independent of her body, her hands reached out, wrapping her fingers in his hair. His subsequent moan combined with the silken strands on her fingers was the final straw in releasing her orgasm.

As he sensed she was beginning to climax, he stopped licking her center and devoted his full attention to her clit. He trapped the sensitive bud between his firm lips and stroked it rapidly with the tip of his tongue. Her fingers tightened around his hair as the quaking in her legs increased. Her breaths were now shorter and faster. He sucked harder as his tongue flicked rapidly across her bud. She couldn't concentrate on anything other than what he was doing to her body. She was so wrapped in euphoria that it wasn't until she heard a grunt that she realized she was pulling his hair too roughly. Releasing the delicate strands, she let her hands fall onto the bed. He hit an ultra sensitive spot causing her hands to clench the blanket in her fists. When he groaned his approval, she lost all ability to think straight. She was coming. Coming harder than she could ever remember. Her entire body tensed as the first wave of the orgasm hit her. The second wave resulted in a cold chill running through her body causing her nipples to tighten to the point of pain and her toes curling towards the edge of the bed.

He didn't stop. He didn't slow down. He kept sucking and nibbling at her clit. She was now bucking under him, the mind-blowing orgasm in control of all her functions. Without missing a stroke of his tongue, his hands found hers and intertwined their fingers. This helped steady her a bit but not enough when the final wave crashed down on her. She called his name, over and over again, almost in time with each lick. Her abdomen was rising and falling with spasms from her molten core. He slurped loudly as he drank in her juices, briefly dipping his tongue into her. His wild abandon at the enjoyment of giving her total pleasure filled her heart.

She could feel the orgasm tapering off; he seemed to sense it too as he decreased the pressure of the suction and speed of his tongue. Her breathing slowed to a regular rate. She felt him pause and release her hands. She figured he was probably sore from his neck being at an odd angle and her almost ripping his hair out so she began to move away from him. His hands gripped her waist, tugging her back down to him. Then she felt his tongue at the bottom of her opening, lick all the way up between her lips before finishing with a gentle suck on her clit. For a few moments air ceased moving through her lungs. This was something that no man had ever done before. From the movements up, down, across her lower lips, it was almost like his tongue was cleaning her up but...not exactly. Now that he had accomplished his mission of reducing her to a quivering mess, he was taking the time to savor the taste and feel of her. She would feel his tongue slide through her inner and outer lips then suckle gently at her opening. A warm sensation flushed throughout her body. He continued languidly lapping at her, eliciting a small shudder from her whenever he dipped lower than her opening, between her cheeks to the sensitive area above her rosebud.

Her breath quickened as she moaned. He slurped at her lips again then ran his tongue agonizingly slow across her clit. Her body quivered and shook, a small aftershock orgasm ripping through her. Good god! She had never had another orgasm so quickly after the first. He finally stopped licking her, resting his head on one of her thighs. She felt cool air drift across her body, just realizing that she was bathed in a sheen of sweat.

She caught her breath and reached for him. Sitting up on the bed she pulled his face close to hers until they were sitting across from each other. His beautiful blues locked onto her deep brown eyes. Lifting a hand, she ran an index finger across his lips that were slickened with her moisture then sucked the juicy finger between her own lips and into her mouth. She heard his breath catch while he watched her. She licked her finger clean. Still looking into his eyes she closed the space between their lips. Slightly parting hers, she let her tongue slide across his closed mouth, gathering more of her juices before swallowing. Then she kissed him full on the mouth taking the time to savor the flavor of her taste on his lips. Closing her eyes she leaned into him, deepening their kiss.

Reaching out he grasped her thighs and pulled her onto his lap. Wrapping her legs around his waist she settled into a comfortable position. His fingers traced random patterns up her arms and back down again as she cupped his face in her hands. Neither spoke as they lovingly caressed one another. Sitting on his lap placed her face a little higher than his so she looked down into his eyes. He kissed her softly, turned his head to the side and placed it on her chest, near her heart. In turn, she rested her cheek on top of his head breathing in the scent of his hair. He wrapped his arms around her back pulling her tight against his body as she wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her forearms on his shoulders. And they stayed like this, simply being together, quietly lost in their own thoughts.