All Comments on 'Two Horny Ch. 05'

by nonesees

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
And the circle is complete

Not the best of endings but it's an ending nonetheless, they each got what they wanted and seem to be happy banging the partner of choice. Guess the clusterfuck with the Mercers never got resolved but at this point it doesn't even matter anymore. Too bad the MC never got to lay Amy.

If nothing else it's a closure and better than last 2 captors, 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
outstanding!

That last line blew my mind. ""Good morning, mother," I said, and then thrust into her in one swift motion." I love it when a boy acts like his mother's cunt just fucking belongs to him. Like that hairy hole between his mother's thighs that he came out years before is his, to shove his fine fat cock up into any old time he gets the urge. As the wise old saying goes, "a mother's twat is her son's playground," and this kid's going to be making great big puddles in his personal playground for years to come.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
wow

its an official family clusterfuck.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
2nd read

parents and kids are just not my thing i prefer siblings xD amazing story anyway as i still enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Liked the story but just seemed too short and hurried.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
What a family!

Fantastic series!

Everybody is a WINNER!

With so many players , why stop?

Jonboy12345678910Jonboy12345678910about 1 year ago

When's the next chapter coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous