Two Hot Blondes Get Burgled Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Kitty gets spit-roasted by Toad & Donk while Todd watches.
5.5k words
4.42
21.8k
30
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
614 Followers

Chapter 4: "Cum Dump Kitty"

Downstairs in the kitchen, the back door was hanging off its hinges and the door frame was shattered. Lowbeam had found the back door was locked and decided to just push it open. The giant black man had smashed the door open with one hand and hardly any effort. He had always been huge, naturally big and strong - but doing 15 in max upstate gave him nothing to do but lift. When he got out of lock up, he was so jacked that niggas just stepped out of his way instead of stepping to him. It didn't matter how big or bad or crazy they thought they were. One look at The Ghetto Monster of Coxburg and they stopped frontin' and started runnin'. Nobody knew exactly what he had been convicted for, but they didn't want to find out, either.

Inside the house, Lowbeam was carrying a large grey sack and had been filling it with anything that looked remotely valuable. He had already taken the "rainy day" money from the cookie jar, all their credit cards, debit cards and cash from their wallets and purses, and Jenny's checkbook. He had grabbed their iPads and iPhones and any home media devices he could fit in the bag.

Then he turned and saw the display cabinet in the dining room. Inside he could see fine china, rare collectibles, historical memorabilia from Coxville's racist post-Civil War era (the town had been host to one of the larger KKK groups in the South) and a whole bunch of silver cutlery.

Lowbeam grabbed the handle to open the display, but it snapped right off in his powerful fingers. He stared at the broken handle for a moment, then looked back at the display and casually shoved his fist through the glass.

.

.

.

CRASH!

What was that?! Jenny's eyes popped open - she hadn't been able to fully relax, still too sexually frustrated to fall asleep again, That sounded like something breaking!

Jenny listened again, but she didn't hear anything.

I think that came from downstairs... Jenny imagined, oh shit, what if it's a robber?!

"Harold!" Jenny whispered loudly as she shook her husband, trying to wake him up, "Harold, wake up!" Jenny shoved him, slapped him on the chest and shook him, but he was dead to the world.

"Ugh, you useless fat wimp," Jenny muttered as she stood up and kicked him with the heel of her foot. She looked around and remembered something.

The busty blonde housewife dug around in the closet and came out with a big, black 33-inch baseball bat.

Good thing I played softball! Jenny smiled and kissed the big, black, hard bat, "Go Coxville Black Cocks!" she repeated the team's fight cheer in her head.

.

.

.

"Open dat pretty little slut mouf o' yours nice and big, you cum-guzzlin', fuckin' freaky-ass ho!" Toad snarled down at the petite blonde teen, "cuz dis dick ain't fo' little girls!"

Kitty's head still hung off the bed and the massive, thick black prick loomed threateningly over her face, draping it in deep shadow. She gulped nervously and did her best to open her mouth as wide as it would go.

"Naw, naw, that ain't even open, bitch!" Toad stuck his fat fingers in Kitty's mouth and pulled it open painfully, widening her mouthpussy and stretching her lips thin until they were barely visible, "DERE we go!"

Kitty saw her face in the mirror and thought she looked like she was back at the orthodontist when they put in her braces, those uncomfortable mouth spreaders keeping her mouth open while the doctor went to work. But now it was a big, black hung thug about to go to work.

Toad stepped forward and pushed his impossibly fat mushroom-like cockhead into Kitty's mouth.

And it didn't fit! It got about two-thirds of the way in, but his wide flange just was too damn big even for Kitty's stretched-out mouth.

"Muthafucka..." Toad grunted in frustration as he pushed and prodded, but his cock head just wouldn't go in.

"See, nigga?!" Donk laughed, "I TOL' you! NO bitch evah gonna take that fat dick in her mouf!"

"Man, FUCK you!" Toad shot back at his chuckling partner in crime!

"Give it up, dawg!" Donk put his hand on Toad's shoulder and shook his head, "you shit just too damn PHAT for da bitches ta suck!"

"God dammit, yo!" Toad looked disappointed and took a step back, turning away in disgust.

Kitty's head hung limp and her jaw ached.

JESUS, Kitty thought to herself, Thank God he gave up! Though... I kinda wish I could take it... his cock is so big and thick and juicy...

Toad pounded his fist in his hand and looked around. He caught Todd's gaze and glared at him angrily. Todd just stared wide-eyed at Toad's impossibly fat cock. He looked up at Toad's face and saw the black thug's eyes boring right into him. Then he saw sudden determination set in the black man's face.

"You know what, NAH," Toad spun back around and grabbed Kitty's mouth and spread it back open as hard as he could without breaking her jaw, "I gon' MAKE this shit fit!!"

OH SHIT! Kitty's mind screamed.

"Dawg, no-" Donk tried to stop him but Toad shoulder-checked the taller, skinner black man and pushed him away.

"Y'all just take a fuckin' seat and watch how Toad DO!" Toad spread his legs and braced them to give himself maximum power, then PUSHED.

"MRRRRGPPHHLL!!" Kitty's scream was muffled by the fat black cockhead trying to split her mouth wide open.

"C'MON, you FUCKING gape-faced fucking HO-BAG!!" Toad berated the little blonde as he thrust his hips forward with his thick, powerful leg muscles, "OPEN IT, BEEYOTCH!!"

Donk was sitting back in a chair and watching in wide-eyed disbelief, "Homes, homes, you gonna fucking break the bitch's fuckin' jaw, yo!"

Toad ignored his friend and kept shoving as hard as he could. He was dripping sweat from the exertion and his large muscles bulged and coiled tightly like steel cables.

"TAKE DAT SHIT, HO!" Toad grunted, thrusting fruitlessly into Kitty's mouth, "You know you can take it, BITCH! Y'all just took Donk's dick to da root, balls an' all! Ain't NO trick never done DAT befo', not even the freakiest, dirtiest, low-down loose-ass cocksuckin' slut! Not even a sista! You got a MOUF on you and I gonna FUCK it if'n I gotta resize dat pretty little face o' yours to DO it!"

I can't... Kitty's eyes watered as her mouth stretched to its absolute limit, I just can't! He's just too fucking BIG!

Toad had never gotten head in his life due to his too-fat prick, but he just saw this dirty little mouth whore do the impossible on his friend, so he wasn't about to give up. But it just wouldn't go!

"Fuck, you lazy-ass bitch!" Toad was getting angry and frustrated now, "I thought you was some pro at suckin' dick! Dat what DeAndre tol' us! You made him bust a nut in yo gut in 30 seconds flat in that closet!"

Oh shit, DeAndre told these guys about me? Kitty's mind reeled, feeling momentarily betrayed by the skinny black kid with the footlong dong that she'd dragged into the Coxville High closet as her first assignment for Principal Long. But then: God, that means all those rough niggers in Coxburg are hearing about what a big slut I am for black cock! Jesus, I'm gonna get SO MUCH BIG BLACK DICK!! Kitty moaned in anticipation of the idea.

"Bitch, you ain't no thang at all!" Toad dug his fingers into Kitty's tanktop and shredded it angrily so he could grab her big titties and maul them roughly, making the girl squirm, "You ain't nothin' but a little white girl playin' like she some big time pro! You ain't no trick, you just a spoiled little white brat!" He pinched and twisted her nipples, stretching them out as far as he could, causing Kitty to arch her back upward severely.

AAIIOOWWW! Kitty's mind screamed at the excruciating pleasure from her sore, sensitive nipples.

"Matter of fact, you ain't no slut at all," Toad spat down at Kitty, "you just a wannabe... poser... cracka...!"

Not a slut?! Kitty was outraged, I'm the biggest black cock slut in all of Coxville! I'll show this stupid nigger who's a slut!!

From his perspective duct-taped to the chair by the window, Todd could clearly see Kitty's expression change suddenly. It went from scared and overwhelmed to determined... angry, even. Aggressive. He'd never seen Kitty like that. She was downright scary!

As Toad continued berating her and torturing her nipples, Kitty pulled up her feet and planted them on the bed. She waited to get the rhythm of Toad's forceful thrusts then SHOVED hard with her legs (actually quite muscular and powerful from all that cheerleading) at the same time Toad shoved his cock forward. This pushed her whole body back towards Toad just as he was thrusting his fat cockhead into her mouth. With a painful POP! the head squeezed past her lips and teeth and snapped right into her mouth!

"GAWDDAAAAYYAAMMM!!" Both niggers screamed simultaneously.

.

.

.

Now that she had armed herself, Jenny slipped out of the bedroom and started down the hall to the stairs, but then heard the howl from Kitty's bedroom door.

Wow, Samson sounds like he just came REALLY hard! Jenny paused in the hall and considered whether to continue down the hallway to the stairs or back to Kitty's room to listen in better.

She seemed about to head down the stairs, but more commotion from Kitty's room made her suddenly snap her head back in that direction.

.

.

.

"Shit, I can't believe you got it in!" Donk was leaning forward, gawking at the obscene sight of the little blonde teen's mouth wrapped around Toad's thick cock, her cheeks bulging out in the shape of his fat mushroom head, "How it feel, nigga?" Donk smiled up at his friend, "Gettin' brain for the first time, yo!"

"Damn, Homes, feel fuckin' GOOD!" Toad moaned, "Aw, yeah, lick that fat dickhead, bitch! Work that tongue around it!"

Kitty did her best to lave the massive knob with her tongue, but there was hardly any room to maneuver inside her mouth.

"God damn, I gotta have mo' a this," Toad looked down at Kitty and leaned forward, planting his hands on her firm titties and gripped them hard for leverage, "I gotta get me some THROAT!"

THROAT?! Kitty's eyes popped open, Is this guy really going to try to shove this thing down my-

"UNGH!!" Toad yanked on Kitty's tits while he shoved his cock head forward as hard as he could. Amazingly, it compressed down enough to snap through the chokepoint at the back of Kitty's mouth and popped into her esophagus.

"Oh FUCK!" It was Toad's turn to look surprised, "bitch throated me on the first fuckin' try!"

"Yo, I loosened her up fo' ya!" Donk tried to claim some of the credit.

"Damn, this bitch IS a freak!" Toad basked in the new pleasure of throat squeezing his big, fat prick, "she gotta be the biggest fuckin' black cock slut in Coxville County! Bitch be the mack daddy pimpin' number one cocksucka I EVER seen!"

WOW, Kitty flushed with pride from the gushing compliment, nigger really knows how to sweet talk a girl!

"Damn, bro," Donk laughed, "I think you in love!"

"Man, FUCK love!" Toad snarled, "I gonna SKULLFUCK this nasty-ass ho!" Toad suddenly grabbed Kitty by the waist and hauled her up in the air so that his dick was sticking straight up and her throat was pointed straight down. Kitty was completely upside-down and her body tried to brace itself, hold itself up, but her arms were still firmly duct-taped behind her back.

YES, PLEASE! Kitty's eyes rolled back in her head, FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE WHITE THROAT WITH THAT THICK FAT BLACK DICK!

Toad wrapped his thickly-muscled arms around the white girls' thighs and dug his fingers into her tight, round bubble butt assflesh. He pulled down hard and crunched his abs up with all his might, like he was going some bizarre kind of weight lift with his dick.

"YEEAAARRRGGGHHHH!!" Toad grunted with exertion as he shoved his entire fat cock into Kitty's mouth and right down her throat!

HOLY FUCK! Kitty couldn't believe it - his entire cock was down her throat now! She could feel the fat head throbbing halfway down her esophagus, making her feel like she got some food stuck in there. Not just "food", but a whole fucking Thanksgiving turkey or something! She had the uncontrollable urge to either swallow or cough it up, but it wasn't going anywhere.

Having been lowered down as her face was impaled on Toad's meaty log, Kitty's steaming, torrid hairless teenage twat was right in the black man's face. He couldn't resist the meal and plunged his long, thick tongue deep into the upside-down girl's juicy pussy.

OOOHHHH!! Kitty's body instantly lit up with the first waves of an impending tsunami of carnal pleasure.

Toad then slid over one of his hands and shoved a finger up Kitty's tight little pink, puckered asshole.

OH YEAH, THAT'S THE FUCKIN' SPOT, LOVER! Kitty bucked with pleasure.

Toad quickly worked another finger into the blonde baby slut's asshole, followed by a third.

SHIT! Kitty's pussy juices gushed all over the muscular black man's probing tongue, This fucker is triple penetrating me all by himself!

Toad worked his 4th finger into the tight girl's rectum and started really reaming her out hard, practically fisting her ass while he ate her out.

OMIGAWD! Kitty groaned around the fat cock down her throat, Why are all black guys such amazing fucks?! Whiteboys are fuckin wimps compared to a big, hung, angry nigger! They know how to really FUCK - make a girl really feel like a total slut! I LOVE it! I'm NEVER going back to white guys!

Toad was so incredibly aroused by having a girl finally deep throat all his meat that he devoured Kitty's pussy and fingerbanged her asshole with an almost violent fervor. His incredibly thick cock was not used to such tight, wet, deep stimulation. The black thug's uncontrollable lust for the freaky white slut and the new sensations on his cock had an unprecedented effect on the black man's impressive meatpole.

Kitty felt it right away, HOLY SHIT! Is this nigger's dick... getting THICKER?! She felt the hot, veiny chocolate fuckstick in her throat expand inside her, inflating and hardening to its full strength. JESUS FUCK!! He must not even have been fully hard when he shoved that fat monster down my throat!!

"UNGH, FUCK YEAH..." Toad groaned, "Bitch's throat's got my shit SWOLE, yo! Fucking hard as a goddamn ROCK up in dis ho!!"

Todd saw Kitty's eyes widen with concern and for the first time the little slut actually looked scared. He briefly thought about trying to break free and saving her, but one quick glance at the two jacked, hard-ass big niggers put that thought of his mind right quick.

Can't breathe... Kitty's eyes rolled back in her head, Too thick...

Toad, for his part, didn't give a SHIT whether the little slut could breathe or not. He was too busy finger-blasting her tight little asshole, eating out her sweet teen pussy and now POWERFUCKING her obscenely stretched out facehole.

Drool and mucus ran out of Kitty's mouth and nose like someone was running a faucet. The poor, thoroughly dominated babyslut was barely holding on to consciousness, totally limp in the black beast's overpowering clutches. Her thighs hung over Toad's broad, muscular shoulders and her legs bounced around like a rag doll's as he raped her face like he HATED her.

Kitty was completely shut off from the outside world by the all-consuming sensations inundating her, flooding her every nerve cell. All she could feel was the big nigger's huge cock pounding her mouth and throat, his tongue fucking her sopping-wet, swollen cunt and his four fat fingers plowing her tiny shitter.

"YEEAAAAGGGHHH!!" Toad shoved his cock up into Kitty's face so hard his balls smacked her forehead with a loud SPLAKKK! "EAT MY FUCKIN' SKEET, YOU DIRTY-ASS CUM DUMP COCK-GOBBLIN' GUTTER-SLUT WHITE BITCH!!" Toad howled at the top of his lungs as his grapefruit-sized balls quaked and jerked with his first ferocious nutsplosion.

Kitty felt his whole cock throb, inflating even further than its full girth as it shot the first mighty salvo of nigger spunk into her obscenely stretched-out esophagus. The scalding, viscous load hit her throat like a napalm bomb, defying gravity and shooting right up her digestive system and into the already large pool of the other nigger's still bubbling-hot jizz sloshing around in her belly.

"UNNNGHHH!!" Toad grunted and convulsed violently, punctuating each blast of black baby batter with an angry thrust of his hips, driving his girthsome prick down the bound and helpless girl's throat to the hilt with each spurt.

Toad got a wild, animalistic look in his eyes as he emptied his massive balls into the white bitch's belly. He shoved his whole hand up in her ass, fisting it and then bit down hard on her throbbing, engorged clit, growling like a rabid pitbull.

FFFUUUUUCCKKKKK!! Kitty's mind exploded and she gave in, completely letting go of any hold she might have had on her wits and let herself surrender to one of the most intense, mind-blowing, full-body orgasms she had EVER experienced. Her pussy erupted with pussy juice into the feral nigger's mouth and he gulped it down thirstily like it was ice-cold lemonade on a sweltering Southern summer day.

Kitty's orgasm lasted through five or six more of Toad's herculean ball-busting blasts of pure, unadulterated thug-spunk. Then she blacked out, her last conscious sensation being his monumental load deluging her turbulent tummy, his potent African seed mixing with Donk's already-bloating full quart of hot nigger nut.

.

.

.

HOLY SHIT! Jenny had her ear to Kitty's door and was fingering her slit while listening in, Samson is so foul-mouthed! He's so crude and degrading when he fucks Kitty!

Jenny convinced herself she was disgusted by the whole affair and decided to return to her room. But she realized she really needed to pee.

Sitting on the toilet in the bathroom down the hall, Jenny couldn't stop thinking about Kitty and Samson.

I wonder if Kitty likes being treated that way? She probably does, that little slut. I wonder why Samson didn't talk to ME like that when he fucked me... Didn't he like fucking me? I wonder if Coach Black would want to treat me that way? He DID call me a slut for asking for butt sex... but that was something ELSE! I wonder if Coach talks that way to his other sluts when he fucks them...

Jenny found herself getting jealous - both of her own daughter and all the other women Coach was probably fucking.

Maybe... maybe I'm not slutty enough for Coach? Jenny fretted. Would he leave me for one of those other whores? I can't imagine life without him! And his beautiful black dick! Maybe I need to up my game...

Chapter 5: "Spit-Roasted Bitch"

Kitty came to suddenly, a sharp pain in her asshole snapping her back to consciousness. The blonde teen found herself face-down, ass-up on her bed. Her arms were still taped up securely behind her back, but now her shins had also been duct-taped to her upper thighs, forcing her legs to stay bent and spread wide.

Kitty's field view was taken up by a long black cock jutting from her mouth, about 8 inches of it. The other 12 inches of Donk's donkey dick had already been shoved down the girl's well-broken-in throat.

It was going in much easier now that Kitty's oral cavity had been resized by both of the black thugs so thoroughly before.

Kitty couldn't turn her head as Donk was pulling hard on her pigtails as he thrust his meat into her belly. But from the sharp pain in her ass, she knew that the other big nigger, "Toad", had somehow managed to shove his insanely broad, thick cock head past her little pink sphincter and had plans to fuck her tiny little bubble butt with that fat monster!

JESUS CHRIST! Kitty thought to herself as both black men worked hard to slide inch after inch of their dark meat into the opposite ends of her digestive system, these two huge black dicks are going to fucking split me in two!!

Todd was watching in total disbelief. Are these two niggers really going to try to fit both of their oversized penises in Kitty at the same time?! He was completely devastated by the scene before him. I'll never be able to look at Kitty the same way again. She isn't my girlfriend. She's not the pretty, popular head cheerleader anymore. Not someone I'd be proud to walk around with and say was my girl. She's just a white slut for any black guy with a huge cock. A WHORE.

scatwoman
scatwoman
614 Followers
12