Two Hot Blondes Get Burgled Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is what leaving me for Samson had done to her. And, Todd feared, what awaited any white woman who dared to dabble in race-mixing. Black guys are nothing but animals! And they turn good, wholesome white girls into animals with their disgusting horse cocks. The whole thing is just too terrible to witness!

And yet... the bound white teenage football star couldn't tear his eyes away from the scene. Some part of him just had to see if these two black bastards could really fit that much dick in his ex-girlfriend.

"UNGH!!" Donkl grunted, "TAKE that fucking nigga dick, you fuckin' little cocksuckin' cunt!!"

"RRRRGGGHH!!" Toad shoved as hard as he could while pulling on Kitty's bound arms for extra leverage, "Gonna sink my black meat up inta ya GUTS, BITCH!"

The two black thieves pushed and shoved and exerted themselves for 10 minutes, until they finally both got balls deep in Kitty from both ends.

"DAYUMMM!!" Toad howled as his balls hit Kitty's dripping-wet pussy lips and he felt her tight asshole clenching the base of his cock like it was trying to suck it, "BALLS-DEEP up in this booty-ho!" He smacked Kitty's ass cheeks hard twice, making the girl jerk her ass and clench his fat prick involuntarily.

"YEAAAHHH BOY-EEEE!!" Donk yelled as his pubes went up Kitty's nose. He pulled back and up as hard as he could on her pigtails and jerked his hips forward rapidly, rabbit-fucking her face.

OH FUUUUUHHHHCCKKK Kitty couldn't stand the incredible feeling of all that black meat inside her at once, completely filling her up from both sides and totally stretching her to her limits. Her whole body shook violently as she had the most intense orgasm of her young sexual career.

Even with 20 inches of hard black meat lodged down her throat, Kitty was able to scream in pleasure as she rode out her explosive climax. It seemed to last longer than any orgasm she had previously experienced.

The teen blonde's untouched pussy was rocked so hard by the incredible orgasm that, for the first time in her life, the teen squirted - HARD. She squirted so forcefully and so uncontrollably that it shot feet away, arcing through the air and splattering on Todd's shoes!

What the fuck was that?! Todd had never even heard that women could cum so hard they "squirted". None of the white guys in Coxville had ever experienced this first-hand before.

"SHEE-IT!" Donk looked over Toad's shoulder and saw Kitty's squirt-stream flying through the air, "Bitch be SQUIRTIN' on yo fat black dick, bro!"

Toad looked behind him, but had missed the squirt. He flexed his cock inside her and she screamed and squirted some more. Laughing, he forced his cock to stiffen again and again in Kitty's ass and each time it elicited a cry and a fresh spray of Kitty's squirt right in Todd's direction. The whiteboy looked absolutely horrified.

"Yo, check DIS shit!" Toad got a big grin on his face and pulled his cock as far out as he could (leaving the immense cockhead just at the inside of the anus) and then SHOVED the whole, monstrously thick (and now fully-hard) black mega-cock back into Kitty's poor stretched rectum in one powerful, quick thrust.

"RRRRGGGHHHMMMM!!" Kitty screamed around Donk's cock and her pussy positively exploded - sending a spray of her cum and piss into the air so hard that it shot across the room and splattered all over Todd's face!

"UURRRGHHH!!" Todd tried to turn his head away, but could not avoid the stream, Kitty's PISSING on me!!

It might as well have been Kitty's piss because the powerful stream lasted as long as her extended orgasm, only trickling off as her climax faded and left her quivering and weak.

Donk and Toad whooped and hollered, bumping fists and laughing their asses off at the sight of Todd getting soaked by his white girl's piss.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh shit oh fuck... Kitty's body went totally limp, exhausted from the physical exertion her super-orgasm had drawn out of her involuntarily, I didn't even know I COULD squirt! That was AMAZING... and nobody even touched my pussy! God, I really am a total anal slut for these huge black cocks!!

.

.

.

As Jenny tried to quietly sneak down the hallway back to her bedroom, she heard some more commotion from Kitty's room.

Jesus, are Kitty and Samson STILL going at it? Jenny marveled, Black men have so much sexual stamina! Jenny paused at Kitty's door.

Maybe I should check on her... Jenny reached her hand towards the doorknob, then suddenly withdrew it, No! What am I thinking?! I know what's going on in there, I've seen it before! I should be checking to make sure there's not an intruder downstairs, not peeping in on my daughter and her boyfriend!

But Jenny stayed in front of the door rocked on her toes, trying to decide what to do. Well... one little peek wouldn't do any harm...

Jenny slowly and quietly opened Kitty's bedroom door and cracked it just enough to see through a sliver. Jenny couldn't see much in the room, just part of the bed. But what was transpiring on that bed shocked the busty housewife!

Oh my GOD!! Jenny was expecting Kitty's new boyfriend Samson, but what she saw was two other big, hung black men fucking her daughter at the same time! From her angle, she couldn't see Kitty's face, but the teen was clearly deep-throating the one in front of her. Jenny audibly gasped as she shifted her gaze to Kitty's ass and saw her daughter's little pink sphincter stretching impossibly around the absolute thickest black dick Jenny had ever seen. And she had seen many, many big black cocks by this point!

Kitty's taking two black guys at once! And neither of them is Samson! Jenny was shocked and appalled. Although... I did those two janitors... AND Coach. But, Kitty! I didn't know she was this depraved! And to do it in our own home! Has she no respect? What if Harold wakes up?!

As critical as Jenny's conscious mind was being, the horny mother couldn't help but watch, incredibly turned on by the intense sexual scene.

Wow, they're really being rough on Kitty! Jenny bit her lip in arousal as she watched the taller one face-fucking her daughter and pulling on her pigtails, while the fat-cocked one in her ass pounded it like it was a slab of meat. As he jackhammered Kitty's tight little butt, he was spanking her ass viciously, leaving glowing red handprints on her perky, firm cheeks. I guess she likes that... to be fucked so hard... to be abused like some kind of... street whore!

Jenny wasn't consciously aware that she was now rubbing her moist cunt along the black baseball bat while she continued to watch her daughter get absolutely reamed at both ends by the two hung thugs. She watched, enraptured, as Donk fucked her daughter's mouth as hard as if he was fucking some slut on the street corner and Toad plowed Kitty's poor, stretched-out butthole like he was drilling for oil.

"TAKE dat DICK, whitegirl! FUCKIN' dat THROAT! YEAAHHH! Gonna give you my creamy dessert, bitch! You LOVE suckin' black dick, you fuckin' little cracka slut!" Donk was verbally berating and humiliating Jenny's beautiful teenage daughter like she was some common street whore.

"UNGH!! DEEP-dickin' dat ass!! Up in ya fuckin' SHIT, ho! Gonna bust my NUT up in yo' GUTS, bee-yotch!" Toad grunted in exertion as he pulled out as far as he could, then SLAMMED back into Kitty's ass with all his weight and might, making sure to smack her ass cheeks brutally each time he was about to thrust back in.

"Yeah, my nigga!" Donk encouraged his partner in crime, "Churn dat' creamy white ass inta BUTTER, yo!"

"I'm 'BOUT to, nigga!!" Toad nodded enthusiastically.

Jenny was rubbing her sopping pussy so hard and fast on the bat that the tip of it accidentally slipped inside her slick, open cunt. The voluptuous voyeur was completely caught by surprise by the insertion and came instantly, unintentionally. Jenny jerked and slapped a hand to her mouth so as to not make any noise. Her juices dripped down the bat and slickened its length. She imagined the two black guys filling her own empty holes - down her throat and all the way up in her tight butthole. She humped herself up and down on the hard black bat to the same rhythm that the two black thugs were violently sodomizing her petite teen baby girl.

The depraved, debauched scene continued as Jenny watched, totally enraptured. The two black fuckers pounding her daughter mercilessly like they were being PAID to do it. Her knees went weak and her legs gave out as she came in convulsive fits and starts. Tears rolled from her eyes and she whimpered as she convulsed in the hallway, shaking and quivering from her standing orgasm. She slid further down the baseball bat until a good 7-8 inches of it was buried in her sopping, quivering cunt. She had to shove her fist in her mouth and bite it to stop herself from crying out from her overwhelming orgasm.

As Jenny's climax subsided, she watched the two black beasts abuse poor Kitty for a few more moments, then slowly, carefully pulled the door back shut.

Better let them have some privacy, Jenny thought to herself, No need to risk waking Harold, not that you can really wake the dead. Kitty and I can discuss her poor life choices in the morning...

The busty blonde MILF had been so absorbed in watching their giant black cocks thrusting in and out of her daughter's holes that she hadn't noticed that the two black men had been wearing ski masks.

CLANK-KRISSH-DINK-DINK!

Jenny's head whirled suddenly toward the stairs to the first floor at the end of the hall.

Shit! Jenny cursed to herself, That DEFINITELY came from downstairs! I better go try to wake up Harold... no, he's fucking useless. I'll just take a peek. If I see anything amiss, I'll just call the police.

The busty blonde MILF slipped her phone into her panties and hefted the wet black bat over her shoulder, then headed downstairs cautiously...

.

.

.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!!" Donk grunted as he drove his dick down Kitty's throat as hard as he could, his muscles all taut and sweaty from the exertion.

"RNGGH! GNGG!! UMPH!!" Toad grunted as he spanked and pounded the teen's tight bubble-butt.

"GOD-DAMN dis bitch can take da DICK!" Donk hooted as he watched his long black pole disappearing into Kitty's mouth in a brown blur.

"Heard DAT!" Toad marveled as he watched his fat prick somehow shove itself into the petite bitch's butt, "How a butt this tight take a dick so FAT?!!"

"Yo, Toad, ya think Lowbeam's gonna be mad at us fo' takin' dis bitch all fo' ourselfs?" Donk didn't miss a single beat in fucking the blonde teen's face as he conversed with his friend, "maybe we oughta cut 'im in on dis, ya know?"

"Nigga, you trippin?!" Toad grunted not breaking his hard-fucking rhythm either, "Ain't no way! He'd KILL dis bitch wit' that horse dick a his! He longer than YOU and thicker than ME!!"

Donk nodded in understanding and went back to focusing on his throat-raping.

BIGGER...? THICKER?! Kitty nearly came again at the thought of a monster black dick that absolutely beastly. I can't even imagine a dick that big! The little slut was intrigued, but frightened that a cock that big could actually exist. They're just exaggerating - NO cock in the world is really that big!

Oh yes, young Kitty Summers, there is ONE cock in the world that big...

There REALLY is...

12