Two Hot Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm your mother," she insisted aloud now, pushing against her son's chest. "You can't want to...to..."

"Fuck you?" Mark's upper lip curled in an arrogant leer. "Hell, Mom, anyone would want to fuck you. Why not me?" He'd played with her tits until her nipples stood out like erasers, and now his hands slid down her sides toward the ties that held her bikini bottom in place. "If you really want me to stop, just say No and I'll stop."

Carrie opened her eyes, looked up into his, and willed herself to give the order. He leaned into her, and she felt something big and stiff and hot press against her belly. Instinctively, her eyes flicked downward and she saw her son's hard cock.

"I don't believe it..." she whispered. Her ex-husband had been well-endowed, else she would never have married him. In her youth, Carrie had been more frank with herself and her lovers about her sexual needs. But next to his son, Ralph Adams had a micro-penis.

Mark's cock was the length of his mother's forearm and big around as one of her wrists. Looking at it, her cunt channel rippled as if already preparing to welcome this magnificent invader.

Carrie looked deep into her son's eyes again, bit her lip, and took his hands in hers to guide them to the little string ties on either side of her thong. Mark plucked the bows open and tugged the tiny triangle of wet cloth free, letting it float away. The cool pool water flowed over and around her pouting pussy, heightening her excitement even more.

"We-we can't do this," Carrie said, desperately trying to recover her self-control. She turned away from him and took hold of the pool ladder to climb out and run back to the house. It was the wrong move. When she put one foot on the lowest rung and started to hoist herself up, her legs were wide open. And when Mark came up behind her and bent his knees slightly, he was able to line his cock up perfectly with her wet cunt.

Carrie squealed as she felt the unmistakable, blunt smoothness of a cock helmet nudging between her pussy lips.

"Mark, please--we can't!"

But it was too late. Holding her hips to steady himself, her naked son thrust upward. Several inches of his prick slid up her creamy cunt, filling her with the thickest cock she'd ever taken in her life.

Carrie lost it then. Knowing that she was taking her own son's prick in her cunt broke through her resistance. Despite herself, she pushed down against him, shaking with pleasure as his pulsing cock inched deeper into her pussy.

"Goddamn, Mom, that's some tight pussy. Feels like you ain't had dick in years. Was that the problem with Dad, huh? Limp dick?"

"The problem with your father was that he was sticking that thing in everyone but me! Shut up and fuck me."

"You got it."

Mark grabbed the steel ladder railing for balance and stabbed all the way into his mother's slippery fuck tunnel. Carrie humped and ground against him, moaning with helpless pleasure at the sensation of being so stretched by a man's cock.

"Uh...ah-ahhhh...You're so goddamned big!"

"Bigger than Dad?" Mark sneered.

"Bigger than anybody!" Carrie shrieked. "You're a fucking stallion!"

Mark reacted with a series of long, powerful thrusts, repeatedly driving every inch of his giant cock into the tightness of his mother's pussy.

"Oh, Mark! "You're--oh my God, you're fucking me!" The full truth of what they were doing hit Carrie in a sudden panic. It was as if she'd suddenly woken up from one of the wet dreams she'd been having almost nightly for months, except that instead of coming to in an empty bed she'd found herself bucking away against some anonymous pick-up. But this wasn't a stranger, it was her own horse-dicked son. "Mark, please...no...we can't do this. You can't fuck your own mother! You're--oh sweet Jesus, you're in deep!"

But her body language communicated a very different message to her son than her words. Clutching the top rung of the ladder for dear life, the big-titted mother pumped and wriggled her ass desperately on Mark's cock. "Yes! Yesyesyes!" she cried out as her cunt channel sucked on his prick.

"I...can't...hold...on...anymore," Carrie said. "God, let's get out of the water and find someplace you can just fuck the living daylights out of me..."

She was beside herself with fuck need now. She'd gone without dick for longer than she could ever remember since the day that her best friend's father had popped her cherry on the hood of a car out behind that bar twenty years ago. Mark let go of her and, hardly aware of what she was doing, she climbed off his prick and scrambled up the ladder, dropping to her hands and knees on the grass a few yards away.

"Right here, right in the yard," she hissed. She wasn't sure whether the neighbors could see into her backyard from their upstairs windows. She was beyond caring. She only knew that her lust was boiling over and her pussy was empty.

"That's what I like to hear." Her son swaggered up behind her like he owned the world and got to his knees. His huge, stiff cock and hanging balls swung out from his cock, and Carrie nearly swooned at the sight. In a second she'd experience that cockshaft slicing into her all the way to her womb, again.

But Mark didn't take advantage of his mother's open-legged offer of her pussy by just ramming it home again right away. She felt just the knob of his cock stirring around in the slot between her wet pussy lips.

"Yes or no, Mom?"

"Please...."

"Please what?"

"You know...do it..."

"Do what? Tell me what you want me to do."

"I...you know, damn you! Put it in me." Carrie shuddered all over as her son continued to tease her, rubbing the dripping head of his dick over her cuntal mound and then pulling away again. "Fuck me, for God's sake Fuck Your Mother!"

"Whatever you say, Mom." Mark tried to sound actually bored, but Carrie could hear the undercurrent of eagerness in his voice no matter how he tried to hide it. He must have been wanting to do this for a long time, and now it was happening.

Carrie couldn't help but feel a moment of motherly satisfaction in fulfilling her son's secret dream. And now she'd experience her own reward for indulging him.

"Oh...fuck!" she breathed as Mark's cock slowly bored into her cunt, stretching her pleasure canal around the plundering girth of his tool. Her cheeks flushed hot with her rising passion at the sensation of incredible fullness. She'd never had cock like this.

Mark took hold of her slim hips and thrust forward until his balls smacked her cunt mound. Then he yanked his cock all the way out of his mother, letting her twist her ass pleadingly for a long moment before drilling all the way back into her. She spread her knees wider apart and arched her ass upward to allow him even easier, deeper access to her hungry cunt. She screamed, heedless of whoever might hear her, and clawed up the grass.

After so many months of deprivation, Carrie Adams was fucking again. She was getting fucked by her own son and, Devil take her soul, she loved it. Celibacy was not in her nature, and as her pussy spasmed around the massive cock inside it she swore she would never go without again. If incest was what it took to break through her reluctance to finding a new man after the trauma of her husband's desertion, then so be it.

But Carrie silently promised herself that this would be the one and only time that Mark would have her. It was unhealthy for both of them, and it was wrong. Now freed of her inhibitions, she planned to go back out to clubs, to seek out pick-up cock in the darkened bars downtown and on hook-up websites.

Carrie might become a whore, but she'd never again do anything so immoral as fucking her own flesh and blood.

Mark fucked her tender cunt with increasing speed, amazing her with his energy. She was so hot and wet that she could easily handle his massive meat. Her son had taken possession of her pussy with complete mastery, and she thrilled to being so dominated. She was so close to cumming that when he reached around her waist and took her stiff clit between his fingers, lights exploded before her eyes, and her pussy convulsed in the most overpowering orgasm of her life.

"Cummming!" Carrie shouted. "You're making me cum, sweetheart! Oh God, I'm cumming on my own son's cock!"

With a roar, Mark plowed his prick to the hilt in his mother's cunt. Blasts of jizz rifled from his cock, volley after volley spraying the walls of her pulsating pussy. He kept on shooting for a long time. After what seemed like forever, he pulled out of her, took his dick in his fist and pumped wads of sizzling cum over her back and asscheeks.

Carrie slumped onto the grass, gasping for air. When her head finally began to clear, she rolled onto her sticky back and looked up at her son. He stood up between her legs, still jacking his cock, letting a few last drops fly onto her soft belly.

The enormity of what they'd done hit her with full force at last, and she recoiled from the knowledge in horror.

"Oh, Mark...Sweetheart, that felt wonderful, but we can never do it again." She gave him her most stern parental look. "Never again. Do you understand me?"

"Yeah, Mom," Mark smirked. "Whatever." He shook a last wad of jizm onto her stomach, turned, and strolled casually back into the house.

12