Two Hot Moms Pt. 02

Story Info
Slutty teacher Helen keeps Carrie's son after class.
5.3k words
4.69
61.2k
96

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,570 Followers

"Mark, I'd like to speak to you after class."

Mark Adams slouched behind the too-small desk in the stuffy temporary classroom building behind his high school, pulled abruptly from a sexy memory of his lush-bodied, naked mother by the businesslike voice of his algebra teacher, Ms. Warner.

"Uh, I'm sorry. What?" he stretched, yawned, and looked up to see her hovering over him. He was a little embarrassed to be caught daydreaming in class--again--but didn't really mind a little close-up attention from this hot older chick. And Helen Warner was indeed a nice piece of work. What was she saying about him staying after?

Just then, the bell rang, and the rest of the students made a mad dash for the door before the teacher could speak to dismiss them. No one liked having to take remedial math in summer school, and they couldn't wait for Friday afternoon to come. Mark knew that they'd be piling into their cars now and headed out for weekends at the beach, trying to beat the evening traffic jams out of town.

Mark didn't care too much for any of that. He'd signed up for the afternoon session himself because he liked to sleep in and, anyway, he had everything he needed for a real good weekend waiting for him back at home.

When they were alone together, Ms. Warner walked over and locked the door then turned back to face him. Damn but she was sexy. Brunette and olive-skinned, she was maybe a couple of years younger than his own mother. She wore black, high-heeled pumps that set off the muscles of her long slender legs, legs that disappeared up under a short leather skirt. Where Carrie Adams' ass was small and pear-shaped, Helen Warner's was big and pillowy and round, a match for the generous tits constrained by what he could tell was a real designer's triumph of a bra beneath her high-collared white blouse.

Mark liked imagining what the neighborhood MILFs looked like under their clothes. It was fun to find out how right or wrong he was when he finally got them naked on their backs.

"Mark, do you have any idea what material we covered this afternoon?"

Mark frowned. "Uh...long division?"

She sighed. "Signed numbers." She perched on the corner of her desk and looked wearily at him over her silver half-frames. "Look, I know that I replaced the regular algebra teacher in the middle of the course when he was called away on a family emergency. And I know that you and my son hang out together--"

"Not that much, anymore," Mark muttered. "He always seems to have other things to do these days." His teacher's eyes widened and he could have sworn she blushed.

"Be that as it may, I want you to think of me as a friend who's concerned about your future and not just as the mother who lives up the street. I know that you've got a sports scholarship to the local college and your next few years are already planned out, but you still need a high school diploma to qualify. That's why you're here, isn't it?"

"I guess so," Mark said, shrugging. "I'm sorry, Ms. Warner. I just got things on my mind. Stuff at home, y'know?"

"I understand, but are you sure that's all it is?" Her gaze dropped pointedly to the crotch of his jeans, where Mark noticed for the first time that his fly was stretched so tightly over his half-hard cock that you could about see the outline of the damn thing. Christ, it wasn't his fault that his dick was big enough for its own zip code.

"I think you're distracted by your, what should we say, your male urges? I understand that, too. Remember that my Andrew is your same age."

Now Mark had to smile. "You do a lot of thinking about Andy's urges, Ms. Warner?"

She definitely blushed at that. "Never you mind that, Mark. I just want you to know that I care, and I'm here for you. And I do have some very good ideas about how to help a young man with his needs. Would you stand up, please?"

He did as she asked. To his astonishment, Ms. Helen Warner got to her knees on the cold vinyl floor and reached out to unzip his fly. Unrestrained, his cock sprang out fully stiff now.

"Here's the source of our trouble, I think," she said softly. "You really can't be expected to concentrate on schoolwork with this huge thing all swollen up this way. It really is a monster, isn't it?" She batted her eyes playfully up at him. "Is this for me, Mark? Are you sitting in my classroom every afternoon thinking about what you'd like me to do with this big fellow? Or is it some other hottie your own age that you have on your, ah, mind? Maybe that redheaded Kelly Thomas who sits two seats from you? Hmm?"

Mark lowered his head, feigning shyness. "It's you, Ms. Warner," he said in a low voice. That was only partly true, of course, But brazen as Mark was, he still knew better than to blurt out to a near-stranger that he spent his classroom time fantasizing about plunging his cock into his naked, writhing mother.

"It's unfair to have you sitting there suffering so, on my account," she said. "Especially since I've been pacing around up here for days wanting to get my hands on your cock. You don't mind if I touch your dick, do you, Mark?"

Speechless, Mark shook his head vigorously. He was used to having to put in a little work before getting horizontal with a new neighborhood slut. Like Mindy Sloane, who'd moved into the place across the street from his house eight months ago, with her husband and triplets.

Mark had been running errands for her during the day and working around her yard for three months before she started giving him the eye. He'd pretended not to notice, but had managed to show up for his yardwork in only cut-offs and sandals from then on until one day Hubby had taken the kids off for an out-of-town family visit.

Mindy had apparently begged off on the trip, and half an hour after the family SUV had disappeared down the street she'd texted Mark to come over. She'd met him just inside the front door, already stripped naked and on her knees ready to suck cock. He'd learned a lot about Mindy that week. For one thing, before she'd met her hot-shot lawyer husband she'd worked a truck stop tavern just off the Interstate for three years, sometimes riding guys right on their barstools long after midnight. Another was that she missed taking big cocks up the ass. She missed it a lot. By the time her husband and kids got home from Granny's, she wasn't missing it so much. And Mark had learned that he liked fucking ass a lot, too.

Ms. Warner must have seen his dreamy smile, because she snapped, "You're not daydreaming in my classroom again, are you, mister? Because this time I'd be insulted."

"Huh? Oh no, Ma'am--it's just, well, I can't believe something so awesome's happening to me."

"Good. And from now on, call me Helen." Helen pulled his jeans down to his ankles. "It's so considerate of you not to wear underwear," she said sweetly. "It saves time. And it's made it so much easier for me to size up the bulge of your great big cock this week. It's important to me, to check out the goods on a new young stud before I make my move."

Mark swallowed hard, his cock rearing up higher at the realization that he was literally in the hands of a slut possibly as experienced as Mindy Sloane. And what hands they were! Her fingers snaked around his jutting hard-on, jacking him lightly. Pre-cum dribbled out of the swollen purple head. She smeared it up and down his prick, then started jacking him off hard and fast, her hand moving from the base to the knob like she was shaking up a can of whipping cream.

She was going to get some cream, all right, and if she kept beating him off like this she was going to get it right in that shamelessly smiling face of hers.

"Why don't you suck on it, too, Helen?" Mark suggested boldly. "Yeah, I'm sure I can pay better attention to your teaching after I've shot off in your mouth. Maybe a couple times."

"Oh, what an evil mind you have. That's what I love about young guys. That, and how full their balls always are for me." She leaned closer and gave his prick a wet, sucking kiss, closing her full pillowy lips around his cock knob. "You're delicious." She stroked and squeezed his steely pole and started licking the entire length of it. "Some of the best I've tasted."

From her speech she clearly wanted him to know what a promiscuous cock slut she was, maybe so he wouldn't hold back out of fear of her authority to keep him from graduating if he went too far. He could play along with that. He reached behind her head and pulled her long straight brunette hair free of the scrunchie that held it in a neat pony tail, letting it fall free about her shoulders.

"So you do this a lot, then, Helen? Make it with your students?"

"Only the ones who are legal age," Helen replied. "And I have to be sure they're packing big dicks. Or hot pussies, you know I go both ways depending on my mood. But it's why I started teaching. I like 'em young and hot and this way I've got access to a steady supply of prime meat again after all those years of marriage." She stopped talking, opened her mouth wide, and wrapped her lips tightly around the sensitive crown and veiny stalk of Mark's prick. She shut her eyes and began sucking him in earnest. The sloppy noises she made and the way she drooled as she worked his cock slowly into the back of her mouth and down her throat left no doubt about how much she loved giving head.

"Oh, damn!" Mark dizzily watched the wicked spectacle of his horny teacher mouthing his cock. When he grabbed handfuls of her lustrous hair and impatiently thrust his hips forward to fuck his hard meat further into her constricting throat she just moaned louder. She sat on her heels wiggling her ass like a dog wagging its tail--or a woman with a pussy demanding attention of its own.

Maybe he'd see to that, too.

He could feel more and more pre-cum bubbling up out of him. Helen swallowed frantically, obviously hungry for every drop of ball juice that he could give her. As he finally slid balls-deep into her mouth, she tightened the muscles all along the lining of her throat and took his nuts in both hands, tickling him behind his sack with a fingertip.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna shoot! Suck it, Ms.---I mean, Helen! Take it all down your fuckin' throat and swallow it!"

Helen eagerly bobbed her head up and down his cock, making choking sounds but desperate to have him inside her. She hollowed her cheeks as she increased her suction around his prick. He grimaced and rested his ass on the edge of the desk behind him lest he topple over. The pressure in his balls was too much. He needed to feel that load streaming out of him. She pulled back, nostrils flaring as she took a long, deep breath, and then jammed her hungry mouth to the root of his cock once more.

"Cumming! Motherfuck!"

Helen's hands flew up to Mark's asscheeks, clutching and pulling against her so hard that her nose mashed into his wiry pubic hair. His cock swelled to what he was sure was the biggest it had ever been in his life, and he let out a long groan as his jizz fountained up from his balls and shot down her throat.

The expression on Helen's face was one of sheer joy as he pulled his unloading cock halfway out so that his hot, thick cum could spurt onto her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She pumped her hand steadily along his pulsating prick and lathed his cock head with her tongue, catching and scooping up wads of the delicious white stuff as it poured into her.

"Oh man oh man," Mark wheezed, slumping against the desk. "You sure as fuck know what you're doing with a cock."

"Did you have any doubts?" Helen chuckled and pulled her blouse out of her leather skirt, unbuttoning it and tossing it onto her desk chair. "Young man, I ought to be good at this. I've sucked off half the men in this town. The good ones more than once."

"Guess maybe that's why your old man left, huh?"

"George did not leave," Helen snapped. "I dumped him." At her reaction, Mark worried that he'd gone too far. Looking at her big tits jiggling inside her wide-strapped pink full-support bra, the last thing he wanted was for her to get angry and make him get dressed and leave. He needed to see what kind of knockers required such a contraption to hold them in place.

He needn't have worried. Helen continued fondling and jacking his prick, humming to herself with a fierce look of concentration furrowing her brow. "I certainly hope this big fellow isn't going to go soft on me after just one blowjob," she muttered. "I'll bet that wasn't your first cum of the day, was it? Of course not. I'm just wondering if you've just been beating off or if this monster's been up another cunt today. I'm guessing the latter."

Mark didn't dare answer. He just let her keep on stroking and licking his cock until he was completely hard again.

When she was satisfied with the iron-hard result of her labors, she reached behind her back. Her bra popped open and when she shrugged the straps off her shoulders and down her arm out popped two enormous, stiff-nippled flesh balloons.

Mark stood dumbfounded at the vision of Helen Warner's tits. They were full and round and firm as a teen's, and even bigger than his own mother's. Her nipples were darker than his mom's, jutting out nearly the size of Helen's thumbs from the peak of each tit.

"How I hate wearing that thing," she sighed. "It's like being mauled by some dreadful medieval torture machine." She shook her shoulders so that her colossal tits shuddered and bounced on her chest. "Titties should be free, don't you think?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Mark nodded his head vigorously.

"Good. Because I want you to get out of those jeans and get ready for a titty-fuck."

She rose, strutted over to her desk and swept all the books and papers from it, then down laid on her back on top of it, still wearing her high heels and skirt. Almost as an afterthought, she reached up under the skirt to peel her pink panties down and off her long model's legs. She tossed them into Mark's face.

"Snap out of it, stud. Get up here with me and fuck my big titties."

Mark yanked off his jeans and kicked off his shoes. In the next instant he was straddling her, the long stalk of his prick pressed into the soft flesh of her belly and sliding up her chest. Then he stopped.

"What's wrong, Mark?"

"Nothin.' Not a damn thing. Just gonna take my time, is all." Instead of immediately thrusting his cock into the valley between Helen's tits, he lowered his head and clamped his lips around one saucer-sized nipple, sucking hard.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Helen's whole body shook beneath him. "Oh yes, suck my titties! You know just how a girl likes it, I can already tell." He suctioned as hard as he could, drawing as much of one tit into his mouth as he could manage, and nursed for a few moments before letting go and applying his lips to its twin. Helen's hands snaked past his thighs. She pulled up the hem of her skirt with one and stroked her clit with the other.

When both of Helen's tits were slick with Mark's spit, he sat up and took her fleshy tit melons in his hands, squeezing them together to form a well-lubricated channel for his cock. He slid his prick between them until his cock crown emerged. When his balls brushed the bottom curve of her tits, his knob was touching her chin.

Helen's eyes grew wide and she watched, hypnotized, as the well-hung teen rocked his hips back and forth, fucking in and out between her massive jugs. Hot damn but she had a great pair, springy and soft and warm. Not as warm as her wet pussy was gonna be. He looked forward to trying that slot out next. He planned his next moves with the wanton slut while he fucked back and forth relentlessly in a torrid rhythm, stabbing his throbbing cock again and again into the pillowy paradise of big mature tit flesh.

Helen bucked her ass madly off the desk as he tit-fucked her. She probably had two or three fingers in her snatch by now. "I'm about to--to get myself off. Fuck those titties, Mark! Cum all over me! Paint my face with hot jizz and I'll suck you hard again so you can fuck the hell out of my little pussy!"

Helen stiffened suddenly. She sucked in her breath and her eyes bulged in what Mark knew must be a fantastic orgasm. And he was about to cum, too--

Footsteps clanged on the metal steps leading up to the steel-framed temporary classroom. Student and teacher both froze in place as someone knocked at the door.

"Ms. Warner?" A reedy male voice called through the door.

"Shhh!" Helen hissed. They both held their breath until they heard the sound of footsteps going away down the steps again.

"Shit, the three o'clock class. Get up." Helen pushed against Mark's chest. Reluctantly he climbed off of her and searched for his discarded clothes.

"He'll be back with keys as soon as he can find the custodian. We have to get out of here." Helen dressed hurriedly. She reassembled the contents of her desk, gathered her tangled hair in her fingers, and twisted it back into a loose pony tail that she secured with a rubber band.

She sent Mark out first. He hopped over the stairway railing to land on the grassy curb, ducking around the corner of the building just as he heard voices coming up the sidewalk behind him.

He wasn't completely dumb. He figured that if half her boasts were true then "Ms. Warner" was an old hand at hasty excuses and explanations for awkward moments just like this one.

As for himself, he was trudging home with a boner that could break cinderblocks and another big load of cum boiling in his loins. He'd have blue balls for sure unless he got himself off quick, back at home. And after that...

It was about 3:00 o'clock now, so his mom should be home in a couple of hours. No matter how ashamed she was of what they'd done this morning, he bet that she was already simmering for another round of son dick.

####

Helen lay alone in her bed, naked, playing with her pussy and dreaming about cock.

If only she'd had more time with Mark. The young stud had promise. He was surprisingly experienced. As it was, she'd barely gotten herself semi-presentable when the school custodian, Flaherty, had returned to unlock the door for the sophomore English teacher and his class. She'd made an excuse about falling asleep at her desk and dashed out the door with her panties stuffed in her purse.

Badly as Helen needed a fuck right now, flabby old Flaherty did not make the cut for her. So there was nothing to do but wait for Andrew to get home from work.

One hand rubbing her swollen clit, she used the other to flip through the images on her phone. She'd joined a hook-up website two years ago. Men sent her pictures of their hard cocks. If she saw something she liked, she'd often arrange to meet the guy somewhere for a long, satisfying screw or two.

Finally, she heard Andrew's car in the driveway and the sound of his entry downstairs. "Up in the bedroom," she shouted down the hall.

When he opened the bedroom door, her son stood in the doorway gawking, open-mouthed, for several seconds. Helen knew that she presented quite a sight lying there without a stitch of clothing and her legs spread wide apart on the bed. Her clean-shaved pussy was gaping its welcome. She dipped a forefinger into her slit and brought it to her lips. Winking at Andrew, she sucked drops of glistening cunt juice from her fingertip.

"Get undressed and choose a hole, Baby."

Andrew tore his clothes off and jumped into bed. Helen's mouth watered at the long, thick prick thrusting out from his crotch above two big, hairless nuts. He'd shaved this morning. She liked an unobstructed view of a man's equipment and it was much more fun to suck and play with a set of smooth, swollen balls.

And she loved mouthing Andrew's cock as much as she loved it ramming into her cunt. Maybe more.

Andrew straddled his mother with a knee on either side of her head. Helen took the root of his cock-shaft in her right hand. Holding the turgid fuck rod in position over her mouth, she pursed her lips and lovingly kissed the flared helmet of his prick. Cream bubbled freely from his cock slit, and she teasingly swirled her tongue around the crown, lapping up and down the underside of his prick. Then she slowly opened her lips and swallowed his cock knob with a loud, hungry slurp. After a couple of quick sucks, she took it from her mouth again and smiled lewdly up at him.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,570 Followers
12