Two Hot Moms Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop messing around and suck me off," Andrew groaned.

"Now, is that any way to speak to your mother?" Helen laughed and took his prick in both hands, jacking the hard column with one hand and stirring his balls with the fingers of the other. "Tell you what, I have a little adventure to tell you about. Do you like Mommy's bedtime stories, Andrew?"

He grinned. "You been sluttin' around at school again, Mom?"

"Every chance I get. You know your buddy Mark?"

"Yeah, what's he been up to?"

"His balls in your mother's mouth," she giggled and told her son the story of her wild afternoon with the big strapping stud who lived down the street. She punctuated her tale with a slow hand-job and occasional swipes of her tongue across his cock knob. Hearing about his mother fucking other men always got Andrew hard and ready for a lusty balling session, which was why she loved to tell him about it.

"So, I'm sure you can understand," she said as she came to the end of her story, "Why, as much as I love to suck cock, what I really really need first this afternoon is my son's dick in my pussy. I need it now, Honey."

Without another word, Andrew flopped onto his back beside her. Her eyes eagerly traced the length of his upthrust cock, wet with her spit. "Get on top, Mom. Cowgirl me so I can suck your fat tits while you work it."

"What a wicked young man I've raised." Helen hurriedly mounted him, knees on either side of his hips. She took hold of his spit-slickened cock and placed it at the entrance to her open cunt. She gasped with pleasure as the warm spongy head kissed her pussy lips. Settling her weight back on her calves, she took the first few hot, hard inches of her own son's cock into her creaming pussy.

"Yessssss..." she hissed. She'd gone most of the day without her son's perfect prick inside her motherly fuck hole. Too long a wait. To Helen, no matter how many other men she fucked or how often, Andrew's cock was supreme.

She leaned forward, supporting herself with her hands on his shoulders and wriggling her hips to slide all the way down the meaty missile of flesh. Her huge tits swayed and bounced on her chest, within easy reach of her son's hands and mouth.

Andrew's eyes were glued in fascination to the junction of their crotches, watching his veiny prick vanish up between the distended pink petals of his mother's fuck hole. She flexed the muscles of her fuck tunnel to snap and suck at his shaft until he began bucking his ass up. He speared her cunt again and again, making her tits bounce and swing inches from his face.

"Come on, show Mommy how you love her big titties. "Play with them. Suck 'em, bite 'em, use 'em! They're all for you, Babe, any time you want."

As one bouncing tit swung close to Andrew's mouth he trapped it between his lips and sucked hard. Helen yelped her excitement as a jolt of pure fuck lust crackled through her naked body. When he bit her nipple she felt it clear down to her cunt. And every time his prick drilled deep into her pussy the pleasure ricocheted up through her belly into her quaking tits.

The springs of the bed that Helen had shared not so long ago with her husband now groaned and squeaked under the impact of her frantically humping up and down her son's cock, rising up until he almost fell out of her before slamming her full weight right down to the root of that glorious fuck tool.

"Fuck Mommy!" she screamed, joyous that no lurking husband dozed in another room to hear and awaken to discover her in flagrant carnal union with their son.

Andrew grabbed hold of her free tit and switched, hungrily pulling the swollen nipple into his mouth. His mother kept sliding down onto his pole to meet each skewering upward thrust of his hips.

Andrew's muscles stiffened and his cock jerked inside Helen, signs that he was about to shower her womb with a load of jizm. He let go of her tits and clutched her hips to keep her in the saddle as he delivered a series of fast strokes into her cunt.

"Fuuuuuck!" he yelled.

"Fuck yeah!" Helen cried as the first spurts of jizm splashed her insides. She convulsed in a full-body orgasm as blasts of hot son-cum shot into her hole. She felt her own pussy juice flowing over and around his shaft and leaking down to bath his heavy nuts.

Her son's orgasm seemed endless this evening. She guessed he hadn't gotten any action with that manager of his, Margaret, over at the coffee shop where he worked. As hot jizm filled her cunt to overflowing, Helen thrilled to the idea that her son might even have passed up a shot at some casual cunt in order to save up a bigger load for his loving mother. That was a nice thought, indeed.

Satisfied and temporarily exhausted, Helen climbed off of Andrew. Mingled jizm and pussy cream gushed from her slot to pool on his stomach and roll down his thighs to the sheet below. He reached over to grab a Kleenex from the table by the bed.

"Not so fast," Helen purred. She scooped up some of the pungent mixture in one hand and smoothed it over her son's still-rigid cock. "Let's not waste any. If you can keep it up for me, you're going to need all the lube you can get."

"Oh, man," Andrew said. "You want that now?"

"You know my motto," Helen reminded him. "Every hole, at least once a day."

"At least," Andrew chuckled. He opened the bed table drawer to find the tube of Astroglide his mother kept there. "But let's not rely too much on nature, huh? A little assist from science, here." He squirted a generous quantity onto his cock and started to spread it.

"Here, let me." Using both hands, Helen applied more of the lubricant and carefully coated the head and entire shaft of his cock. She wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to play with the object of her sexual obsession, after all. Her fingers had come to intimately know every ridge and bump and curve of her son's prick, from the blunt tip with its flared helmet all the way down to his balls. And what balls they were! Big as lemons and seemingly always replenishing with more of the syrupy delicacy she craved, no matter how often she drained them.

When she was satisfied that she'd done both her jobs--lubing up her son's cock and bringing him back to a steely peak of readiness for more action--she rolled over and got to her knees on the bed. Perching with her head resting on her folded arms atop a pillow and her generous ass pointed at the ceiling, she said, "Lube me up, too."

Helen had performed on camera, openly naked and in all kinds of sexy action with both men and women, any number of times. She had a private collection of her own "porn shoots," donated by her many fuck-partners and their friends, and so she knew exactly what kind of erotic vision she presented to her son's gaze as he knelt behind her and dribbled cool lube into her ass crack: the lush curves of her thighs and round ass, rising to the pink mound of her pussy, glazed now with a liberal coating of Andrew's own cum.

And nestled in the deep smooth valley between her asscheeks, Andrew's next target: the neat pucker of her tight asshole.

He scooted forward and aimed the slippery head of his prick at that inviting little ring. Helen shuddered uncontrollably as the tip pressed against it. She flexed the little muscle and felt him enter.

"Yes, that's right, Darling. Fuck Mommy's asshole. I'm on fire for cock, Andrew. We have the weekend to ourselves and nothing is off--OH!"

No matter how many times her son assfucked her, the first few inches of his thick, plundering prick were always a wonderful shock.

Andrew took deep breaths as he worked his hips forward, cramming inch after inch of his cock deep into her rear cock socket. He felt twice as big going in her rear as in her frontal fuck-hole, but her asshole opened quickly to accommodate him, sucking and squeezing tantalizingly around the driving length of her son's meaty stalk.

The heat of Helen's passion completely consumed her and she wantonly humped her ass up at him. "Holy fuck that feels so good," she gasped. "Ram it right in there, Honey. Go all the way in. That's my big guy, that's it...AHHHH!"

Helen reached up between her legs to finger her swollen clit, heightening the ecstasy of son-dick up her ass. She reached back to fondle Andrew's swinging balls, delighting in the knowledge that there was plenty more cum for her there, hot cum to soothe the tender recesses of her rear passage. The more she fucked her son, the more quickly and often he recharged.

There really just was nothing like having a stud in the full flower of young manhood, a guy with the strength and endurance of a bull, and a lifetime of hot fucking ahead of him. A stud that Helen could coach to her liking, and make use of at her leisure.

Son-fucking was the holy grail for a dedicated slut like Helen Warner.

"All weekend to ourselves," Andrew grunted his agreement, pounding faster into his mother's ass.

"Just you and me," Helen agreed.

And then, she suddenly had a different idea. A wonderfully evil notion crossed her mind, one that included Mark Adams. It would take some planning, but...

Helen smiled in blissful anticipation of the days ahead, and she fucked her son harder and faster toward yet another mutual orgasm.

12