Two Hot Moms Pt. 03

Story Info
Carrie works out on her son. Helen soothes her concerns.
7.4k words
4.8
44.8k
90

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,568 Followers

"Keep it goin,' Mom," Mark chortled. As if his insanely horny mother could do anything else. Carrie had been sliding up and down her son's solid cock for at least twenty minutes. He relaxed on the living room couch, arms folded behind his head, heaving his ass up to slam his prick home every time Carrie plunged downward. Her body was covered by a thin sheen of sweat. Her makeup, freshly reapplied before leaving her office this evening, was a mess with mascara streaked down her cheeks and lipstick smeared over her chin. Her hair was a wet tangle.

Mark watched her contentedly as she nakedly shimmied and bounced in his lap. Every so often, he reached out and caught one of his mother's turgid nipples between his fingers. He'd tweak it idly, turning it like a dial to amp up the intensity of the electric pleasure that coursed through her nerves. She would come, again. The longer she humped up and down his cock, the closer together and stronger her orgasms became.

As terrible and humiliating as screwing her own son was, Carrie couldn't help herself. He was just too good, and she'd been without sex for too long. The worst of it was, she didn't understand how she'd let it happen, again.

After their first fuck by the pool, she'd showered and dressed before heading out to work. Checking herself in the mirror, she'd been newly bothered by how unavoidably sexy she looked. With her top-heavy figure, it was impossible to wear a knit top without accentuating the ample curves of her tits. Her skirt hugged her hips, and even low heels caused her calves and thighs to flex like the centerfold girls in her father's old collection of men's magazines.

It was perfectly professional attire. But seeing herself through the prism of her rekindled lust and her son's sexual pursuit she couldn't deny that at thirty-six she was every young man's ideal of a fuckable MILF.

But why did "every guy" have to include her own son, damn it?

After a long Friday of dealing with an office full of fussy accountants, she'd come home to find Mark sprawled on the living room couch playing a video game in just running shorts and track shoes. Hot as it was, she couldn't blame him for wearing as little as possible. But seeing his powerful, nearly-naked young body shining with perspiration that way so soon after they'd been locked together in carnal bliss was too much for her. She'd slipped off her shoes and tried to pad quietly past the living room and up the stairs.

"Whatcha doing?" her son had called out to her, freezing her in her tracks.

"Going up to get changed. We should go out to dinner, tonight. Somewhere air-conditioned." Somewhere public, she thought.

Mark looked her up and down, eyes lingering on her long sleek legs. "Yeah, sure."

"How was school? You got a permanent replacement teacher, yet?" she asked nervously, trying to steer the conversation to something that he disliked in hopes he'd turn back to his game. His answer startled her.

"Really great." Mark's face lit up. "We got a sub for now, but I like her. You know her, too. It's Hel--Ms. Warner who lives up the street."

"Oh!" Carrie did indeed know Helen Warner. She'd always liked the busty brunette, although many of the neighborhood women said awful things about her. The fact that Helen didn't seem to care about other people's opinions of her and even laughed about the rumors was something Carrie admired. "Well, I'm glad. Maybe she can get enough math into your thick head for you to pass your final." Carrie said it jokingly, hoping he'd laugh it off and she could move on up the stairs.

"Yeah." Mark tossed the game controller onto the cushion beside him. "Hey, don't I get a Hello hug and kiss from my mom?"

"Mark..." Warily, she sighed and went to give him a quick peck on his forehead. As she leaned over him, too late she saw the big hard bulge stretching the front of his shorts.

"Mmmmmmmm, nice," Mark said softly as he reached out and ran his fingertips up the inside of his mother's right leg.

"Stop it!" Carrie hissed, stepping back. Tingles sparked across her swelling clit as her son took her hand and pulled her closer, his free hand continuing to fondle her upper thigh. "We're not doing that again. Not ever! I told you that."

"Oh no?" Mark said. He pulled her down into his lap and thrust his hand up under her skirt to cover her pussy mound through the thin silk of her panties. "So then how come you're all wet up in here?"

It was true, Carrie realized with a rush of horror. The sight of her strapping stud of a son lounging bare-chested in the living room had started the waterworks between her legs. Now that she was sitting right on top of his huge hard-on, her pussy was positively gushing.

Mark hooked his finger in the sopping crotch of his mother's panties and yanked, pulling them halfway down her thighs with one tug. "We gotta get you out of this sopping stuff." Before she knew what was happening he'd stood her up and was stripping her bare.

"Don't do this," she pleaded, raising her arms so that he could pull her knit top up over her head. He tossed it on the floor and held her at arm's length to watch her unsnap her bra, liberating those big, ripe knockers for his lusty inspection. All that was left was to unzip her skirt and push it down over her girlish hips while he held her tight to his own body.

When his mother was naked, Mark pulled off his shorts and kicked them away. The sudden appearance of his erect cock was too much for Carrie. She wobbled on her feet, lightheaded. Her son caught her in his heavily-muscled arms to keep her from falling to the floor in a swoon.

"Hey, sit down. Sit down here for a minute." He deposited her on the sofa where he'd been sitting, her ass settling into the depression he'd made in the leather cushion. She felt the remnants of his body's heat flow up into her pussy, turning her on even more. It was like everything she saw, heard, or touched made her want a fuck, and want it bad. What was she turning into?

Her son dropped to his knees on the carpet in front of her. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her forward to the edge of the cushion. When he spread her thighs apart and leaned in between her legs, she realized what he was going to do.

"Oh, no!" Carrie twisted in Mark's powerful grip but could not break free. The idea of her own son sucking her cunt appalled her, even as her pussy filled with still more of her cream. "Mark, baby, you can't do that. Not to your own mother!"

"You're burning up down here, Mom." Her son's nose rubbed softly against her sensitive clit and she involuntarily opened her legs wider. "You need some relief right away." His lips pressed against the folks of her juice-leaking pussy slit. "And I been waitin' all day to finally get a taste of this pussy, myself."

Carrie hadn't had her cunt sucked in so long she couldn't remember. She shuddered with horny need as her son lapped up the cream around her cunt lips, zeroing in and moving ever closer to her needy little hole. She held her breath as he expertly tuned her up, moaning through gritted teeth when at last his tongue probed inside her.

"Oh! Oh! Aggghhh...that's so good! Keep--No, stop! What am I saying? My God, this is awful."

"Jeez, Mom, make up your mind." Mark smirked up at her. "It's good or it's awful, it can't be both." He pushed a big finger into her slit. Her pussy spasmed and sucked him in up to the knuckle. Raising his eyebrows, he said, "Lookit that. Your cunt's got some know-how, don't it, Mom? I like that about ballin' older babes. Most chicks my age, you got to teach 'em everything." Reflecting a moment, he added, "Which is kinda fun, in its own way."

Mark set to finger-fucking his mother vigorously while wrapping his lips around her tender pink clit, drawing it out of hiding with his mouth's suction. When he added a second finger beside the first, Carrie groaned loudly and lost all control of herself. She clutched the back of her son's head and lifted her legs high, folding them over his shoulders so that her calves pressed into his back. She dragged him in, pulling his face fully into her pussy, needing his tongue slicing all the way into her dripping cunt.

When he pulled his fingers out of her and replaced them with his tongue, she screamed and beat her heels against his back. Alternating cock-like thrusts of his rolled-up tongue with long soft laps of her interior, her son drove her crazy. Her huge tits danced and quivered as she shamelessly heaved her hips, and her face contorted in a mask of lewd pleasure as the building fire in her culminated in a long, full-body orgasm.

Slowly recovering, Carrie looked lovingly down at Mark's masculine face, freshly smeared with her cunt juice. Then her eyes fixed on the big, throbbing boner between his legs. It was so much bigger than any cock she'd ever seen and hard as stone. He instinctively ran his hand along the underside, panting hoarsely. Several drops of sap oozed out of the tip.

Carrie wrestled with her conscience for only a split second before saying, "But Dear, we can't leave you like that. You must need to cum awfully bad yourself." She patted the seat next to her. "Sit up here. Let Mommy help you."

And so as her horse-hung son had held both her hands in his, Carrie had straddled him and for the second time in one day--only the second time in her life--she had taken his cock deep into her motherly fuck tunnel. What else could she have done? It was clear that he must be in physical distress, with a hard-on that wouldn't go down and ball loads of thick cum churning inside him. It was her role as his mother to comfort him. To give him relief. To make him cum.

But Mark hadn't cum, not yet, not once. She'd been riding his cock for nearly a half-hour, pumping her hips endlessly up and down while he enjoyed her body. Now he toyed with her tits again, taking the big globes in his hands, squeezing and molding them. He leaned close and lifted her left boob. With a sly wink at his mother, he casually licked his way up the under slope to the protruding nipple. He bit the hard nubbin lightly. Carrie came.

Her son was playing her body like one of his videogames, finding all the tricks to make her cream and to move her up to the next level of her fuck need. She was afraid that before long he'd learn to work her so well that she'd lose all power over her own actions.

How could such a virile young man hold off his orgasm this long? It had been many hours since their first screw. Had he found some slut Senior girl to take out behind the high school gym today, to relieve the pressure in his balls? The image of her son with another woman, someone his own age, filled her with sudden panic and jealousy. That was wrong of her, too.

Carrie screamed in joy and relief when Mark's cock jerked, twitched, and shot off in mid-stroke. The blast of hot jizz up into her well-used cunt soothed her battered pussy walls and triggered yet another orgasm deep in her loins. "Goddamn!" he roared, bucking off the sofa so violently that she thought she might be thrown right off his cock onto the carpet. He held her tight, though, and kept pumping until he'd emptied his load.

She slumped on her son's shoulder, unable to move and barely able to breathe. "Oh, Mark. That was incredible." She managed to lift her head to look him sternly in the face. "I guess we both needed that. I've gone without for so long. I was weak and I needed a man, and you helped me get some relief. I love you, Mark, but this cannot go on. It's wrong. So very wrong. You know that too, don't you? You must."

Her son shrugged. "Nah. What'd be wrong would be for me to try to keep living with a hot lady like you and not be gettin' into all your sweet fuck holes." He grinned wide and slapped her on the ass.

"Mark!" After all that had happened today, his attitude and language still managed to shock her.

"Speaking of which..." His hands encircled her waist. He was so big and she was so small that his fingers nearly met around her waist. Lifting her as if she weighed nothing, he deposited her to crouch on the carpet in front of him. Her face was inches from his crotch.

Carrie blinked in disbelief. Sure that she was hallucinating, she gazed at the hard, tree-like pillar of fuckmeat before her eyes. After all that fucking, her son's prick drooped only slightly, drenched in fragrant pussy juice and jizm. "Mother of God," she breathed. Lifting her chin to meet her son's eyes, she began, "Mark, what do you expect--"

"You know, Mom." He tapped her on the top of her head, fingers twirling in her blond curls. He shifted his hips to bring his cock less than an inch from her mouth. The shaft touched her nose and she inhaled deeply the scent of their sex. "You've sucked cock before, ain't ya?"

"I--not for a long time," she stammered. "Mark, I can't. This is too much."

Her son grabbed the base of his prick and directed it to her mouth, rubbing the dripping head across her lips. Her tongue flicked out instinctively to taste him. Lust flared once more in the inner recesses of her cunt. She couldn't help letting out a moan.

"Come on, Mom. Open wide. I got plenty of cum left in me, I guaran-fucking-tee it. Do it right and you'll have a little snack before dinner."

Mark was an absolute bully. The sudden realization troubled her more than his lust for her or anything they had done together. Maybe he was right, after all, that wanting to fuck her was some strange kind of normal for a young guy, but his lust to dominate her was something else again. A different kind of wrong.

But he was right, damn him. He had found all her fuck buttons now. She couldn't resist opening her mouth and swallowing his cock head. And this new level of depravity made her as horny as if she hadn't cum in days. Her pussy grew wet again as saliva flowed freely into her mouth. Soon she was drooling sloppily as she cleaned their juices off of his prick. It was delicious.

This morning she'd taken the biggest dick of her life up her neglected pussy, and now she hungrily wrapped her lips around the biggest cock knob she'd ever tried to swallow. She would find a way to take all of it, to fully throat her son. She could not pass up the challenge. Mark had reawakened the youthful slut in his mother. She had no idea what would happen next, but she could never go back to her quiet, lonely, sex-deprived old life.

Carrie tenderly closed her fingers around the thick root of her son's cock, jacking on it, coaxing yet another load of cum from him. The wet, gurgling sounds of lusty cock-sucking filled the empty rooms of the house. She slurped loudly at him, feeding inch after slow inch of solid meat into her mouth and easing it down the back of her throat.

"Atta girl. Fuck, are you gonna be an awesome cock-sucker. You just need practice, and I'll see that you get a lot. Every day."

Mark retrieved his phone from the couch cushions and tapped at it. "Gonna order us delivery. We ain't goin' out tonight."

Carrie nodded around his cock and kept sucking. She couldn't think straight. She had to talk to someone, to get some advice about handling her son's excessive aggression, but who? She couldn't confide the details of their conflicts or their--their relationship to anyone.

All at once, she thought of Helen Warner. Helen seemed to be a sympathetic woman. Someone who didn't judge people harshly. She was also a single mother raising a son alone, a big hard-bodied guy like Mark. And Mark liked his new teacher. Perhaps Helen could have a talk with him.

Carrie knew that she couldn't tell her neighbor the whole truth, of course. To confess to incest would be too great a shock for Helen to accept. The idea would have to be repellent to her.

Still, Carrie could find a way to talk to Helen about a little of all this. Yes, she'd call Helen tomorrow.

####

"I just don't know who else to talk to," Carrie said. She and Helen sat together on the overstuffed sectional in Warner's family room, drinking coffee. "It's just, well, my Mark has become a-a lout, I guess you could say. I can't discipline him at all since his father...you know, has been away."

She still couldn't bring herself to say it out loud: since her husband Ralph had run away with a piece of young, dumb pussy who probably saw him as some sexy father figure.

"Oh, believe me, I hear you," Helen said soothingly. "Andrew is a huge handful, at times."

"Exactly. I'm so glad you understand. I thought you might, being in a-a similar situation."

"A single mother with a grown son living at home, finishing up school? Yeah, things are hard a lot of the time," Helen agreed. "They think no rules apply to them. And they want what they want whenever they want it. Frankly, I think a lot of it is hormones out of control. The little bastards are constantly high on testosterone."

"I-I wouldn't know about that," Carrie stammered, blushing to the roots of her blond hair. Helen could hardly keep from laughing out loud at her neighbor's expression. Helen was sympathetic to Carrie's plight, but not in exactly the way that Carrie thought.

Helen figured that Carrie must be having a devil of a time keeping Mark out of her pants. If she were even really trying. Carrie was clearly talking around whatever the main problem with her son was, but to a slut like Helen the situation was obvious: a young stud like Mark couldn't live under the same roof with a sexy woman like Carrie for long without making a move on her, even if she was his mother. To Helen's perverted turn of mind, especially if she were his mother.

In fact, Helen guessed that one of the things Carrie wasn't saying was that she was having a hard time keeping her hands off of her son, as well. It stood to reason. And Mark was a handsome, well-built hunk and so perpetually horny-- as Helen had discovered for herself--that suddenly, she wasn't wondering anymore if the problem between mother and son was incestuous lust. Instead, she wondered just how far the situation had already progressed.

"I'm sure you do know what I mean," Helen said. "Guys the age of our sons get frustrated easily. They've usually got just one thing on their minds."

"Which is?" Carrie asked warily.

"Pussy," Helen whispered, moving closer to her on the sofa. "If he's anything like my Andrew, Mark's walking around the house with a hard-on most of the time."

Carrie's eyes grew wide. "He...that is, I haven't noticed--"

"Oh, but you must have. Is he very big?" Helen prompted. She knew the answer, of course, but she wanted Carrie to focus on it. This situation was better than she could have hoped. She'd had the hots for her voluptuous blond neighbor for years, and since getting her hands on Mark's cock yesterday she'd been scheming to seduce his mother as well. And here she was alone in her house with Carrie on a lazy Saturday morning.

Almost alone.

"That isn't what I came here to discuss," Carrie said, as firmly as she could.

"I thought you wanted to talk about getting Mark's behavior under control." Helen looked closely at Carrie, leaning into her until their faces were mere inches apart. "But I don't believe you're being entirely honest with yourself about the problem. How can you rein your son in when it's probably taking all your energy to control yourself around him?"

"What!" Carrie was halfway out of her seat. Helen put a hand on the blonde's arm and drew her back down, sliding the other arm around Carrie's shoulders to hug her close.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Carrie. You have perfectly normal sexual needs, and no one available now for months to satisfy them. You need relief. That's something I can definitely help with."

Helen eased her hand up under Carrie's pink tee shirt, cupping and gently squeezing one of her pliant tits. Definitely more than a handful. It had been ages since Helen had last played with a set nearly the size of her own.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,568 Followers