Two Hot Moms Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was bare under her light robe. Carrie had appeared at her front door this morning without calling first. Helen had just been getting out of the shower after a long, exhausted slumber, and she rarely bothered with underwear around the house anyway. Now her juices were flowing and she felt the fabric of her robe growing wet where she sat on it.

"Don't do that!" Carrie protested.

"I only want to help. Am I wrong, that part of your problem is that you're very sexually frustrated yourself? You must be hot and bothered all the time, with a stud like Mark hovering around all the time. You see one another in every state of undress, don't you? He knows exactly how lovely your body is, and you're constantly aware that he's hung like a horse."

"How do you know that?"

"That's not important. What matters is that you can't discipline your son when you're so on edge yourself. One of you, at least, needs an outlet for your feelings."

Helen reached behind Carrie, unsnapping her bra. Carrie's tits sprang free, jiggling enticingly under her shirt. Helen dropped her head and clamped her lips around her neighbor's left nipple, mouthing and sucking it through the thin cotton of her shirt.

Carrie moaned involuntarily. "What on earth are you doing?" Without thinking, she put her hand on the back of Helen's head, holding the brunette fast against her breast.

"You know exactly what, Carrie. You need an intimate friend to help satisfy your sexual needs if you want to resist Mark's advances. Don't you think I'm perfect for that? No mate of my own, only a few houses away. I can be on-call if you like."

"M-maybe...but...No!"

"Dating is such a fucking hassle, and guys you meet online can be assholes. Like any other men." Helen said, eyes twinkling. "I can tell that you're a passionate woman like myself, and I'll bet that you've been with women before. Haven't you?"

Carrie had the feeling that her neighbor was inwardly gleeful about this predicament. But she didn't resist when Helen grabbed the hem of her tee shirt and whipped it up over her head, leaving Carrie naked from the waist up. Her nipples swelled and stiffened immediately in the blessedly cool air conditioning of the Warners' family room.

"Jeez, Carrie, your tits are amazing." Helen fondled the big spongy globes admiringly. "How could Mark not want to fuck you?" She unbuckled Carrie's belt and pulled her slacks down her hips.

"I'm his mother!"

"And doesn't the thought of that just make your cunt flow? Forbidden fruit. Goes all the way back to the Garden of Eden. Forget about the apple, my dear--Cain and Abel were fucking somebody, weren't they? And who do you suppose that might have been?"

Helen yanked Carrie's slacks off of her ankles, leaving the big-titted blonde completely naked. Helen let out a soft whistle. "Now there's a pretty little pussy." She licked her lips, her mouth watering. Tossing the slacks to the floor, she took Carrie in her arms again and returned her lips to the blonde's quivering tits. She rolled and squeezed one while sucking the swollen nipple of the other deep into her throat.

Having her boobies sucked so skillfully by a beautiful woman tipped Carrie over the edge into a state of total wanton sexual craving. When Helen's hand moved over her stomach, down toward her crotch, Carrie opened her legs without hesitation. Knowing feminine fingers danced on her erect clitty, setting off a flood of cunt honey that Helen scooped up. The brunette lifted her hand to her mouth and licked some of the dewy liquid from her palm.

"Have you tasted yourself?" Helen held her open hand out to Carrie's lips. Carrie could barely think to reply but managed to shake her head weakly in response. "You really must. Girl cum has a more delicate flavor than a man's jizm. Different but exquisite. It's one reason that I'll never give up sucking pussy, no matter how much cock I get."

Carrie shot out her tongue to lick experimentally at Helen's palm. A thrill coursed through her at the taste and she hungrily licked Helen's hand clean. And Helen chose the moment of Carrie's happy discovery to put two fingers of her other hand into the blonde's dripping cunt hole.

"Awwwwgh!" Carrie squealed and humped against Helen's hand while Helen finger-fucked her and strummed her clit with one thumb. "Aaawh...don't stop! Keep doing it like that. I'm going to cum--"

"No no no no," Helen said, pulling her hand away. Carrie whined with frustrated need as the brunette stood up and stepped away from the sectional. "Too soon, doll. The first time you cum for Helen Warner will be an orgasm you'll never forget."

Helen shrugged out of her short robe and stood over Carrie, arms akimbo and legs planted wide apart. Carrie gasped. To her eye, Helen's body was ideal, the figure of a sex goddess. She had the legs of a runway model, the toned physique and phat ass of a stripper, and perfect, round huge tits capped by nipples the size of coffee cups. There was not a shadow of stubble on her pussy mound. Carrie's tongue thickened at the sight of her neighbor's neat, almost invisible little pussy lips.

Helen dropped to her knees before Carrie. She grabbed the blonde's calves, pulling her to the edge of her cushion and spreading her thighs wide. Carrie's soaking pussy was inches from her face. Helen leaned forward and draped Carrie's legs over her shoulders.

"Now this is important," she told Carrie with mock sternness. "Whatever you do, don't think about fucking your son while I suck your cunt? Deal?" With a lusty chuckle, she bent to her task.

God damn the woman! Now Carrie could think of nothing but Mark as Helen buried her face between her thighs. Helen's tongue slid up Carrie's pussy, separating her sex lips like opening a zipper. Helen shoved her hands under the blonde's ass to keep her still. Then, energetically but patiently, she worked her tongue up and down the inner surface of Carrie's hot opening, sucking up the pussy juice that so quickly replenished itself like some magic fountain.

"Ohhhhhh...!" Carrie lost herself in pleasure. She clutched Helen's head and held it against her cunt, as if the brunette had any intention of pulling away. Carrie's clit swelled and throbbed, and her ears filled with the slurping sounds of Helen's ardent cunt-sucking.

Carrie gasped for breath. Her mouth sagged open, and she envisioned Mark standing before her while Helen ate her out, his massive cock moving toward her mouth. That was what she truly wanted. She realized it fully now.

Helen sealed her lips around Carrie's clit, bit gently, and sucked hard through her teeth.

"OH FUCK! That's it, that's it, that's--" Carrie grabbed handfuls of Helen's hair and pulled. Her ass jerked and her enormous tits shook like jelly as she came at last. Her empty pussy channel spasmed as if seeking cock, and fresh girl juice sprayed onto Helen's chin.

Carrie almost passed out from the intense pleasure of her orgasm. When she could focus again, all she could see was Helen's gorgeous face between her legs, chin, and cheeks shining wetly with Carrie's pussy cream.

"So do you think this could be our regular thing?" Helen teased.

"Lie down!" Carrie leaped to her feet. "Please, I want to--I want to do you. I want to suck your pussy and make you cum like you did for me!"

"We don't even have to take turns," Helen purred. "Here, like on your back on the carpet. That's right. Over here." She carefully picked a spot in the middle of the room, clear of obstruction and in full view of the stairwell leading up to the main floor of the house. Carrie eagerly followed directions. Helen straddled the blonde's head and lowered her pussy over her mouth. Then Helen started licking Carrie's thighs, making her leisurely way back up to her newest lover's cunt.

One wall of the Warners' family room was outfitted with folding mirrored doors that hid shallow wooden shelves filled with old board games, blankets, an assortment of extra cups and plates and cutlery, assorted bric-a-brac, and even old videotapes that the Warners had accumulated over the decades. The entire wall was essentially a floor-to-ceiling mirror, and it was directly across from the half-flight of stairs leading up to the foyer hallway on the main level.

The result was that someone standing at the top of the stairs had a clear view of whatever was going on in the family room before they entered.

Someone like Helen's son Andrew, finally awake after recovering from a long night of fucking his mother in every way and position that he could think of and a few that he suspected she had invented herself.

After a quick shower, he'd padded down to the kitchen in his undershorts to find something to eat. Mother-fucking was hungry work, and his mom was nowhere to be seen to share breakfast with.

As he crossed the foyer, familiar noises caught his attention: Helen's throaty sighs and gasps of fuck-lust. The sounds came from the family room.

He stood stock-still, listened, and peered downstairs. He smiled.

In the wall mirrors, he saw the top of his mother's head, her lush dark hair tangled and trailing loose over her back. All he could see of the woman she was lying on top of was a pair of trim, well-shaped legs and dainty pedicured feet with bright red-painted toenails.

Andrew's cock sprang up, fully hard in seconds.

He couldn't see his mother's face, which was buried between the other woman's thighs. He could tell from the movement of her head and her soft slurping noises that she was treating the mystery babe to a passionate cunt-lapping. From the way that Helen's naked ass wiggled behind her, she was reaping the reward of a tender twat-tonguing in return.

Andrew stripped off his shorts. He took hold of his hard-on and pulled on it. This was his lucky day. It wasn't that often that he was treated to the spectacle of his mother in flagrant sixty-nine action with another slut right in front of him. There were always her videos, of course, but live and in person was so much better.

The other woman gave a long, moaning cry. Andrew knew that Mom was making her cum.

Then Helen raised her head. Looking directly at Andrew's reflection in the mirrors on the far wall, she caught his eye and gave him a lusty wink.

His mother beckoned with a crooked finger, inviting him to join them.

Carrie started at the sound of heavy footsteps on the stair. She sat bolt upright in a panic, tumbling Helen off of her.

"Morning, Mom. Who ya eatin'?" Andrew walked toward the two women, his rigid cock swinging out before him.

"Oh my God!" Carrie shrieked, looking around frantically for something to cover herself with. Helen had maneuvered them far away from the sectional sofa where their clothes lay strewn on the cushions.

"Morning, stud," Helen trilled. "You know Mrs. Adams. Mark's mother. Carrie, you remember And--"

"Your son! I thought we were alone," When Carrie tried to leap to her feet, Helen took her firmly by the arm and held her down.

"I'm sure I never said that. Andrew is a very sound sleeper. You wouldn't believe what I have to do sometimes to get him up in the morning."

"But what is he doing here?"

"He's here to put his cock in you, of course." Helen kissed Carrie full on the mouth. Her tongue slipped between Carrie's lips and the blonde tasted her own pussy juice for the second time. The kiss and the flavor made her clit tingle delightfully.

"But...but...Oh, this is impossible!" Carrie tried to turn away, but couldn't take her eyes off of Andrew's magnificent prick. It was a whopper, almost as big as Mark's.

"Nonsense," Helen soothed. "It's what you need, Carrie. You're a hot-blooded slut, just like me. But you won't let yourself go." She waved her son over to where she sat with Carrie on the carpet. "I can tell that a little pussy play is not going to be enough to put out your fires. My Andrew has what you need. Let him help, dear."

As Andrew walked over to crouch at Carrie's feet, Helen's hand crept in between her neighbor's thighs. She pushed a finger into the blonde's dripping pussy slit. Carrie groaned and opened her legs. She reached down to pull Helen away but instead found herself pressing the brunette's hand more firmly against her mound.

"Look at how wet she is," Helen said to her son. "I've got her heated up good for you."

Andrew took Carrie's trim ankles in his hands and pulled her legs wide apart. He crawled forward until he was positioned between her knees. "Yeah, all juicy. I heard her yellin' down here when you popped her cork. You're good, Mom."

"This is insane," Carrie sighed in disbelief. Overcome by her sexual excitement, she let Helen lower her onto her back.

"Divine madness, then," Helen hissed. She bent and ran her tongue around one of Carrie's nipples. "Truly divine." She wrapped her lips around the hard little bud and eagerly sucked Carrie's tit.

Andrew pulled his mother's hand away from Carrie's cunt, and replaced her probing finger with one of his own. He thrust the thick digit in and out of his friend's mother's slippery cunt. The little hole sucked needfully at him, and he added a second finger.

"Uhhhnn..." she gasped. "That feels so good..."

Chuckling at Carrie's admission of the obvious, Andrew pulled out and then peeled her pussy petals open with his index fingers. Hers was a tight, pouting little fuck hole, shiny with cunt cream and ready for his dick. Her cunt lips were surrounded by a light, downy feathering of silver-blonde cunt hair. Her prominent clit jutted out at the top of her pussy, hard as a little cock.

"We're both gonna have a lot of fun," he told Carrie. Her lust-glazed eyes met his as, with an arrogant grin, he rubbed his big cock head against her clit. Her eyes flew open like she'd gotten an electric shock. A visible shudder ran through her body. "Gimme some room to work, here, Mom."

"Yes, Honey." Helen scampered over to perch on one arm of a nearby easy chair. Her eyes burned with the thrill that Andrew had learned she got from watching him put the prick to another willing babe. He dropped to his elbows atop Carrie, wedging his hips to open her thighs wider, and started dry-humping the underside of his cock against her clit. Not that you could exactly call it "dry," the way her juices splashed his balls every time they bumped her gushing pussy. She clutched his arms in her hands, her long red fingernails biting into his big biceps as she came hard and suddenly.

"You see, Carrie?" Helen prodded. "Isn't this so much better than lying in your bed alone, pining for your own son's cock and waiting--"

"I don't--I'm not pining for Mark's cock!"

"Convince yourself." Helen shrugged.

"Hell, a hottie like you should be takin' every cock you can," Andrew taunted. He sat back up on his haunches and massaged the blonde's clit the way Mom had taught him would make most babes crazy. It was cool having such a total slut for a mother, especially one who went for gals as well as guys. She might be just a substitute math instructor, but she had a professorship in pussy as well as a doctorate in taking dick.

"You want me to fuck you now, Mrs. Adams?"

"Yes! Carrie squirmed on the carpet beneath Andrew, digging her pert asscheeks into the deep pile and kicking her legs wildly in the air. "Fuck me...fuck me...FUCK MEEEEE!" she cried over and over.

Andrew's dick was hard as a lead pipe, engorged to nearly bursting with hot blood. He was anxious to relieve the pressure in his balls and shoot his first load of the morning. When he embedded his helmet-shaped cock crown in her slit, Carrie flushed red with mingled shame and excitement. He looked down at their crotches to watch his cock slowly disappear inside her, then back at her face.

He really got off on this part, the part where a new gal realized what was happening and what it meant to take a cock like his. Their eyes went all kinds of crazy. Carrie looked ecstatic and relieved to have a man inside her, but he could still tell right away from her reaction that his wasn't her first supersized dick. That worked too. It meant a longer and wilder ride for him.

"Feed her the meat, Baby," Helen cooed. She slouched on the chair back with her legs stretched wide. Most of her left hand was up her cunt and she was tickling her clit with the index finger of her right. "Show her what monster cock is like."

"This one's already got some experience with big guys," Andrew grunted. Less cautious now, he slid his hands down to cup and lift the globes of Carrie's ass and heaved forward, ramming every inch of his mammoth prick hard into the sucking, spasming tightness of the blonde mother's hot cock tunnel.

"Fuck me haaaaard!" Carrie screamed.

Andrew obeyed her request, quickening the hammering rhythm of his cock into her churning cunt. Carrie humped up to meet his furious fuck strokes. He plowed all the way into her as hard and fast as he could. She matched him greedily, thrust for thrust.

"Interesting," Helen muttered. "Who's close to sweet, shy Carrie who might have a big dick like yours?" Her eyes twinkled knowingly.

"I'm cumming!" Carrie cried. "Harder, Andrew! Harder. Please, I'm cuuummminngg!"

Andrew was so intent on satisfying Carrie's demands that he didn't notice his mother rising from the overstuffed chair. Not until he felt warm female fingers hefting his balls and a wet tongue rolling over them. She'd crept up behind him while he was oblivious, and he knew damn well what she had in mind. The tip of her tongue trailed up the underside of his nut sack and his taint, headed straight for his asshole.

"Cripes, Mom! Cut it out, you'll make me shoot! I want this to last a long time."

"Yes, Dear," Helen said sourly. She sat up behind her son and reached around to grasp the root of his cock with both hands. Her hips pressed to his ass, she rocked forward and back along with him.

"Oh God, Helen, what are you doing?" At Carrie's strangled exclamation, Helen raised up and looked down to see the expression of total shock on her neighbor's face.

"What did you think was going on here?" Helen laughed. "Of course I fuck my son. And it's glorious, as I suspect you'll find out soon enough--that is, if you haven't already. Let's stop pretending."

"How-how long have you been...been..." Carrie sputtered.

"Fucking my son? Say it, Carrie. Words are nothing to be scared of. Fucking my son. Fucking Andrew. I'm a shameless son-fucker. How long, now? Oh, gee, a little over six months? Since just before I split from his father. The first time I got Andrew's cock in me, I knew I'd found my perfect mate. And when he shot me full of that first big load of young cum, the marriage was over. I gave Hubby his walking papers the next day."

Carrie stared open-mouthed up at Helen. "I can't even imagine," she whispered.

"That's all it takes, dear. Imagination and a little daring. You're still sulking over losing a faithless middle-aged sack of potatoes. Instead, think of it as opening the door to unlimited sexual freedom.

"You're a slut like me, Carrie. I know it. You know it. Give in to your true nature."

Helen's revelations snapped some last reserve of hesitation in Carrie. She grabbed Andrew by his hair and mashed his face into her tits. "Suck me, suck me!" she cried, gyrating her hips and shoving her ass into the air so the teen stud could plunge his enormous prick even deeper into her.

Andrew's fucking strokes picked up speed. His cock fucked into her with such force that her teeth rattled. He clamped his mouth to a tit, holding on with all his worth to the wobbling mountain of tender flesh. He bit and suctioned at her sensitive nipple as she got closer to another explosive cum.

"Keep going, Andrew!" she cried bucking madly into him "Fuck me forever. Don't ever stop!"

"I'm gonna pump your pussy full to the brim," Andrew grunted. "Cum's gonna run out your goddamn ears."